Opening Act Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom pulled her back down onto her lap, slamming himself all the way into her. She moaned again and opened her eyes back up to look at Vic.

"I don't think your friend is getting a good enough view of this. What do you you think?"

She leaned back against his chest immediately, as if reading his next move. The two of them were in-tune. Made sense, considering he was currently inside her.

Ana rested her back against him. Tom gripped her thighs and lifted her legs up off the floor before pulling them apart. Her long, slender bare legs hung limply in the air out to her sides, giving Vic a wholly unobstructed view of her pussy, which was currently penetrated by the ProdinaMed CEO's hard cock. Ana stared at Vic as Tom began slowly fucking into her from underneath.

"It's too bad you wont get a chance to try the diagnostics, Victor," Tom said, pumping in and out of her cunt. "I mean, even if you did somehow get out of this whole thing."

Vic wanted Ana to give any kind of reaction to his words. She was far too preoccupied with being used as a sex toy and a trophy. Being worn on Tom's dick like a human-sized medal.

Vic didn't know what happened after this. He wanted to say he didn't care about whatever Tom was going to say, but in spite of everything, his curiosity got the better of him.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, I'm number five."

Ana giggled at this, for reasons Vic knew he would soon find out.

"Number five?"

"You didn't tell him, did you?" he said to Ana.

"No~"

"You've been such a bad friend since we implanted you."

"Yeah-uhnnnn..."Tom pressed himself balls-deep into her, making her interrupt herself with a moan. "So bad."


"Go ahead Ana. Tell him everything."

She almost didn't realize he said anything at first. The way her legs were suspended in the air as his dick fucked into her from below left her cock-drunk in a way she hadn't experienced before. She looked down at her naked belly, watched it distend slightly with each and every penetrating thrust. Her eyelids fluttered, eyes rolled back, and she moaned while she watched Tom's balls squeeze up against her bare cunt in front of her friend.

It was then that she realized Tom was waiting for her to speak. His breathing in her ear was starting to become more and more labored with each triumphant thrust into her tight warmth.

"First... Jim fucked me... the old asshole I knocked over... took my virginity right after they messed with my head." Tom's hips started to move faster. "He... ungh--emptied himself inside me."

She managed a glance at Vic, surprised to find that her eyes could focus. He looked flush. Tom lifted her slightly by her thighs and his hips began to slap against her ass as he fucked into her.

"Then later that... day I--mmm fuck--sucked little Bailey's cock. I should probably say big Bailey." She laughed. "I rode his dick and let him cum in my mouth." The sounds of Tom's dick slapping into her were becoming impossible to ignore as the song mimicked his rhythm.

Slap slap slap slap. The toes on her dangling feet curled as Tom's big cock pounded into her and she admitted all of her sexual deviancy.

"And then Mark," Ana said with a giggle. "He called me into his office to fuck my throat against the glass wall. Gave him plenty of quality time with the ass he loved to stare at." Slap slap slap slap. "Mmm--he fucked me on his desk and came all over my face and I begged for it, Vic. I fuckingbegged for it."

Slap slap slap slap.

"And then you fucked me." Ana laughed. "Got the pussy you wanted more than anything. You let them brainwash me into a mindless whore just to get inside me. And I know you loved it. You gave me so much of your cum."

Tom picked up where she left off. She was happy to be given a reprieve from speaking, left to enjoy the feeling of being helplessly and hopelessly stretched beyond her limits while the music in her head cleared her mind, everything except for forced pleasure. The heavy breathing in her ear that accompanied his words kept her soaking wet, ready to take him all for as long as he desired.

"And now... I'm number five Victor." He let out a grunt and thrusted deep, making her legs shake. "Do you know what happens after five?"

He fucked her faster.

Slapslapslapslapslap.

"After five..."

His voice was booming, commanding, building to a vicious, cocky crescendo. Ana stretched her legs out mindlessly as they trembled from his cock, pointing the soles of her bare feet towards the walls of the room.

"No more fucking diagnostics," he growled.

He dropped her legs, grabbed her hips, and slammed himself as deep into her cunt as he could.

"Ahh~ fuck yes! Give me all of that fat fucking cock!"

If she didn't know any better, she would have thought he was about to cum inside her, but she could tell he wasn't ready yet. It didn't stop the song from building to a crescendo as well, teetering her on the edge of orgasm. She wasn't going to cum until he did. Those were the rules.

Tom shifted below her. She followed his silent orders and stood up off of him, feeling his hard shaft as it slipped effortlessly out of her pussy. Her legs were weak, too weak to hold her. She fell down to her knees on the floor and tilted her head up in eager anticipation. She side-eyed Vic as her mouth hung open and the song impatiently boomed in her head. Beside her, Tom stood up from the couch and tossed the rest of his clothes away. Ana tried to catch her breath.

He walked in front of her and grabbed the side of her head. His other hand grabbed the base of his cock. He started slapping it against her face and Ana stuck out her tongue, eager to find out how her wetness tasted on his dick. It felt like it was longer than her head.

"It's a shame she's just a test. The final product does something truly special after five."

Ana stared up at Tom expectantly. She was almost beyond the point of understanding words now. The music in her head planted her focus directly on one thing and one thing only.

That was when she felt another twinge of pain. The music drowned out the ringing. Tom must have recognized something in the way she reacted.

"We know you lied to us too, Ana."

Her tongue found his shaft. She trailed part of the way up it before he pulled it up and sent it back down to slap audibly against her cheek.

"My headache... the day of the study," she said absentmindedly before kissing the underside of his shaft.

"That's exactly right." Tom turned to look at Vic, but continued speaking to Ana. "Those little pains, that ringing. That's the old Ana. Trying to break through."

Ana stole a glance at him. He looked no more resigned than he already was before. Tom was kicking him while he was down. It felt good to be on the winning side, experiencing the most depraved, raucous sex she would probably ever have. Regardless of what her life had become, this would be hard to beat. The song almost seemed to respond in such a way that said 'you have no idea.'

"But it's okay." He turned to look back into her eyes. Well, the eye that wasn't obscured by his penis. "After we're all done here, she'll be completely gone. Along with those diagnostics."

Tom got down to one knee in front of her, still over a foot of height difference between them. His dick brushed her naked breasts, leaving a trail of wetness from her pussy between her tits. He gripped her throat with his left hand and stared forcefully into her eyes. She fed him back the subordinate energy he demanded and deserved.

"How does that sound?"

"Good."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," Ana said with an uncontrollable ferocity and a smirk. "I want you to fuck that stupid bitch out of my head."

"I'm gonna fuck that smile right off your face while I'm at it."

His right hand swiftly smacked her across the face, toeing the line between playful and painful. It stung. Ana felt her body shake. If she had been blessed with the ability to choose when to cum, it would have been right then and there. She could tell her septum ring had been knocked off-kilter in her nose, but she didn't try and fix it. It felt right.

Tom released her neck and she fell forward. His hand found the top of her bare back and pushed her over onto all fours. Ana looked into Vic's eyes as Tom walked around behind her. She arched her back.

Ana expected a lot of things. His hands on her hips. A handful of swift slaps against her bare ass. The teasing of his cock against the pussy lips he already laid claim to on the couch. She didn't expect what happened next. She wasn't disappointed.

His commanding hand found the top of her back again, only this time he pressed her further down. She kept her ass pointed directly at him as he pushed her upper body and face down to the floor.

The carpet was unpleasant against her cheek. It reminded her of the carpet she treaded over on her way to be unknowingly turned into a cock-hungry slave in the depths of the ProdinaMed headquarters. Tom planted his foot into her line of sight as his rock-hard head found the entrance to her cunt. The hand that wasn't holding her down roughly gripped her hip.

"I'm gonna break your best friend right in front of you," Tom said to Vic while he held her firmly pinned against the floor and the song surged, begging for more. Ana pleaded.

"Please... fucking break me Mr.--"

Before she could even finish her sentence, Tom rammed himself deep into her begging pussy. Ana shrieked. The song flourished into a symphony of sounds. The force of his thrust made her face shift on the carpet. He had no desire to stop there. He told Vic that he was going to break her and he clearly intended on keeping that promise. Giving her no time to breathe, he started relentlessly hammering himself into her pussy. His pussy maybe. It didn't belong to her anymore, after all. As he slapslapslapslapslapped himself into her warm, inviting cunt, she decided it was his. The king of the castle. The CEO of the place that turned her into the cum-loving bitch she now was.

His cock to rearrange her insides into his shape. He didn't let up. He used her. She felt tears streaming sideways down her face as she moaned. His huge dick, the rough carpet, the still dully stinging spot on her face. It all hurt, but it hurt so fucking good. His hips sent ripples up her asscheeks with each thrust as he seemed to bury himself further and further into her. The song adopted his movements into bass kicks. He was its master as much as he was her's. Every now and then he would growl, sending a shiver down her spine.

"Ana, the little rebel turned obedient slut," he exclaimed through a heavy exhale, not missing a beat.

She didn't even realize that he pronounced her name wrong until Vic mentioned something about it from across the room. She didn't remember his exact words. Only the resigned tone of his voice.

"I don't fucking care what you call me," she cried out desperately from the office floor. "Just please don't stop pounding me with that big fat dick!"

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her mouth hung open lazily. The song triumphantly boomed. That was it. He kept his promise. Ana felt it creep into her bones. She was completely broken. Not an ounce of her brainpower was able to comprehend anything other than the way Tom was using his cock to pound her into thoughtless, sexual submission. He could feel it too, because as soon as she felt herself melt into her pleasure-filled abyss, another sensation flooded her brain.

Tom was going to cum.

Ana was immediately overcome with a flood of desire. She wanted him to cum all over her face. Let him mark her so she knew that she was nothing but his property, to be used at will by Tom and his staff.

She wanted him to pull out, cum all over her ass, feel his semen drip down her back and over her asshole and her cunt.

She wanted him to drag her to her knees by her hair, shove his big cock to the back of her throat, make her choke as he pumped his thick, hot load directly into her stomach.

She wanted him to cum inside her above all else. She wanted him to cum deep, deep inside her. She wanted to be filled up, god she wanted to be filled up so fucking bad. She needed it, oh fuck she needed it. She would beg for it. She would beg for it like the dirty little brainwashed whore she was. She would beg, here, her face held down against the ground of the ProdinaMed CEO's office as his big fat cock pounded her deeper, deeper into the ugly carpeted floor.

Ana remembered how she avoided looking at his face on the laminated poster in the elevator. She hated him, hated him and everything he was, everything he believed in, but now the only thing she wanted was for him to please, please fuck his big cock as deep into her aching, begging cunt as he could and grant her just this one chance to feel his semen leak out of her desperate pussy.

"Please fuck your cum into me! Oh god, I'm fucking begging you! Please fill up my little cunt and fuck her out of my brain for good!"

The song raged inside her mind. Yes, she had been so good. Such a good girl, begging to be cemented as a dumb slut forever.

Tom used and abused her pussy as hard and fast as he could. His balls slapped against her clit again and again until finally he thrust himself as far into her as possible, demanding that she take every last inch of him as far as he could go into her body. She felt the first pulse, the way it stretched her even further. The very moment his first spurt of cum touched the inside of her pussy, the tantalizing red and blue lights from the Audio Room invaded her vision once again. They spun around her eyesight as Tom kept her pinned against the ground and filled her up. She felt his cock pullagonizingly slowly out of her cunt with each forceful twitch, as if to make room. As if her tight little hole couldn't possibly fit both his big cock and the cum he intended to fill her with. He might have been right. She shook from every pulse as Tom dumped rope after thick rope of his warm seed into her torn-up pussy and she took it all. She thought it would never end, thought she would burst at the seams from his impossibly abundant virile load.

The last spurt of cum found its way inside her just before the head of Tom's cock slipped out. The hand pinning her against the rough carpet disappeared. Even just the thought of getting up sounded like an unimaginable task. Ana sat in the position Tom claimed her in for just a moment before ultimately falling over onto her side.

She felt a peculiar sadness as she looked at Vic from the floor. Not from the loss of her old life, no. She felt the scraps of her old self leaking out of her down her ass cheek along with Tom's warm semen. There was a limit to how much 'Ana' she could fit in her brain just as there was a limit to how much cum she could keep in her pussy.

The sadness she felt was more of an emptiness. She needed more. The biggest cock, the most depraved sex, the biggest load, none of it left her truly satisfied. Tom was dressing himself again above her, when he should have been lifting her up with his strong, forceful arms, letting her wrap her legs around him, bringing her down onto his dick again.

Another time would have to do. There were a lot of powerful men at ProdinaMed. Ones that would happily jump at the chance to get some young pussy. The kind of young pussy that would call you a monster before bending itself over your desk and letting you prove it.

As she laid motionless and speechless on the floor, watching security take Vic away, she came across another thought dancing around in her brain.

Ana just couldn't shake the feeling that something was supposed to come next. Some... step, some action. She couldn't figure it out. It just wasn't there.

Oh well, she thought to herself, willing the feeling away as best she could. More dick will have to do.


Minutes before Vic woke up on the 38th floor of the ProdinaMed headquarters, the doors to one of the main elevators opened in the lobby.

Jazz hustled out as quickly as she could without looking suspicious.

The scream in the elevator surprisingly helped calm her down a bit. She regained control of her breathing. Her hands weren't shaking as much as they were before either. She attributed some of that to the scream. The rest she attributed to her busy hand in the pocket of Vic's thin green army jacket that she put on in the elevator. In the pocket, she twirled the flash drive between her fingers.

She tried her best not to think about what she would do if she was caught, (bite, kick, scream) but rather what would happen after she got to her car. She would certainly fly out of the parking garage as soon as possible. If they tried to stop her at the gate, she had no qualms with driving through it. Having the police pull her over for destruction of property was actually on the list of best case scenarios.

I'm in trouble, something bad is going on back there!

The files more than proved it, but she preferred to send them to the press first. Police could be bought and paid for. Morals aside, this case was a career-maker for any reputable journalist. Would she have to go into witness protection? Probably. The things happening here went beyond illegal. They were straight up evil. Yeah, she would need protection.

As she kept herself occupied with her thoughts, it didn't occur to her how empty the lobby was until she was about halfway to the exit. There was almost no one walking through. It's fine, Jazz thought. It isn't even lunchtime yet. It's fine.

She walked down past the metal detectors. She didn't need to interact with any of the security guards to leave, thank god. She didn't even look their direction. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that there were only two of them, manning a single metal detector. The rest were no doubt dealing with the situation upstairs.

Victor.

She was going to help him. They can't hold a hostage against the police.

Jazz walked through the doors to the outside air. It felt sweet against her skin. It smelled more delightful than it ever had in her life. She was almost there. She felt her heartbeat begin to slow and risked a glance back behind herself. No one was following her. She turned forward again. The parking garage was right across the street.

She crossed when the walk signal turned on and looked back again. Still no one.

When Jazz finally made it inside, a deep unease rose back up from the pit of her stomach. She looked around.

Nothing, only empty cars sitting dormant in the shaded light of the garage. An overwhelming urge to run came over her. She walked quickly to the steps. Third floor. That's where her car was.

She heard nothing, had no proof that she was being followed, and yet she broke into a sprint up the stairs, almost making herself dizzy in the process.

At the top off the stairs she didn't slow down. She ran the next couple hundred feet to her car, unlocking it on the way. She ripped the door open, accidentally striking the car next to hers before jumping into the driver's seat and slamming it shut.

Her heart was beating uncontrollably now. She put her key into the ignition. She took a few deep breaths, stared at the steering wheel as she tried desperately to calm herself down.

The silence inside the car was thick, cut only by her heavy breathing. She started to relax. She became acutely aware of the way the key felt in her hand. She was going to turn it. Turn the car on and leave and never come back.