All Comments on 'Opening Hours'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DenisefantasyDenisefantasyover 3 years ago

Again one of the best unique and sexy fantasy from you.

I love how your each story is innovative and hot with exhibitionism, humiliation and bondage.

Thank you and please keep on writing.

sloopbsloopbover 3 years ago

A really great story. I love the way Kaiki is required to continue her stern and derogatory replies to her tormentors knowing it will only inflame them more.

Looking forward to reading more stories from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting Concept

It’s pretty exaggerated and utterly unrealistic on Safeguarding and Health & Safety (1)issues alone as well as inconsistencies in the rules(2) but overall the concept has promise.

It’s well written for the most part so I’d say that artistic license can take the blame for the more outrageous demands. I think it would have been much better if it had been more realistic though.

Thanks for sharing your stories.

Tess (uk)

(1) clamps used in lieu of nipple clamps left on all day?! No condoms, potential hypothermia from exposure plus ineffectual sleeping arrangements, shoving a bottle up her arse (that fits in the H&S category too) etc.

(2) trying to make her do anything extending after the end of the game; staying naked, walking home part of the way naked, giving out real phone numbers etc

IwroteathingIwroteathingover 3 years agoAuthor

@ Tess (uk), thanks for this comment along with all the others I'm the past, I promise you that although I don't usually reply to comments I read the lot and I am always happy to see your feedback.

On your most recent comment, most of it has merit, but I feel I need to rebut some specific points. On your point about condoms, at no point does a character have full penetrative sex with Kaiki (although I acknowledge other stories I have written do have this problem and I'll try to fix it in the future).

I also feel at the time the game was played the rules were consistent, it was never the rule that Kaiki didn't have to do things with real world consequences, just that once the game was over they had no way to enforce that she did what they ordered. Hiding the keys, giving out phone numbers and setting up things with consequences that lasted outside of the game was still considered allowable (although I feel Toshiki was quite a corrupt lawyer considering how much of what happens would actually be illegal).

I agree this one was a bit off the wall, the trend with me seems to be that the longer I go without writing the more off the wall things get just to break through the writer's block. I'll see what I can do to keep the next story on planet earth.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not your best work

Honestly spent half the time feeling bad for Kaiki lol

Normally enjoy every story you post but I must admit this fell a little short.

However please keep writing, best writer on this site by far

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
RPG!

With 'Kicking ass' I told you that too much realism can limit the possibilities. Today seems that I have to say the opposite. :)

I should warn you about a detail... Some characters are minors. There is nothing objectively wrong, don't worry. But, you know, careful there.

The best part, I think, is that role-playing games are both reality and fantasy. So you have a gold mine there if you want to write similar stories.

Good work as usual. Already waiting for the next one.

-Onkana

SNEZ_WritingSNEZ_Writingover 3 years ago
This Was Incredible!

I absolutely loved this story! Would it be possible to commission a sequel?

Gym52Gym52over 3 years ago
Unusual and interesting

Having no knowledge or interest in Live Action Role Play. This has been educationally interesting

heavenlyhell0987heavenlyhell0987over 3 years ago
best story I've read from you!

I love all your stories and re-read them all the time, but this one really hit different! I love how it still has all the enf, humiliation, degradation elements- but kaiki is lowkey a badass! I love the way you wrote her, love her confidence, snarkiness, and acceptance of her kinks and fantasies. I also love that she never lost her knowledge that yes, of course she is better than those boys, and no, she will not fuck him in a car even if that means she will have to walk.

And that part with the flagpole? That was hot as fuck.

Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome detailing as always. You are my favorite writer in here

Stevewu609Stevewu609over 1 year ago

I'd read this before, but just re-read because I really like it. Honestly, I kinda wish it had gone further. Not over the top, but further than it went. Sure, not legal, but honestly not that hard to imagine really happening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...