Opening It Up

Story Info
Couple decides to open up their marriage.
2.1k words
4.24
15.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

If she wanted sex with other guys, she didn't mention it before we were married and off on a vacation with another couple who had, rumor has it, been physical with some other couples in the past.  We were out dancing with Gail and Trevor when she got this funny look on her face and asked me if I cared if she danced with Gail's husband.  He had been looking up and down my wife's body all night and I knew he had more than dancing on his mind.  They danced and he could not have gotten closer if he had been tattooed on her chest.  

"Did he have an erection out there," I asked her when she got back to the table.  She gave me a dirty look, but dirty looks don't get anyone pregnant or hospitalized, so I dismissed it.  "He was trying to fuck you standing up," I said.   She scoffed and gave me another in the dirty looks department.  

"Gail says sex outside of marriage can be liberating," she said.

"Especially if it's on the dance floor," I said sarcastically.  I guess sarcasm is not the best strategy when your wife is being wooed by the other woman's husband.  I liked Gail and Trevor, but he was more than a little obvious in the seducing the other fellow's wife department.  

When we got home, undressed and in bed, Claire asked me if I could ever consider sex with someone other than her.  "Sure," I said, "if you left me for some other dude." 

"I mean it," she said.  "Could you ever consider mate-swapping with another couple?"  I asked who she had in mind.  "Well, Trevor and Gail," she said, "for starters." 

I told her that it had risks, that I would be worried about the dangers.  "Gail says if it is just sex," Claire said, "Then risks are slight."

"That is just it.  How do you know if it's just sex, until it is too late.   You find out it is not just sex after you have it."

"You make that pledge, that vow that you won't let it get beyond the 'just sex' stage.  You commit to each other."

"Sounds like you are wanting to," I said.  "Are you hot for Trevor?"  

She blushed, but said she liked him, yes.  "I am attracted to him," she said with a grin.  "I think we could do it and be fine."

"You won't be running off with him, right?" I said.  "It would be just sex?"

She nodded, then smiled.  "It would be just sex, yes.  I know it would.  Gail says they already have had sex with three couples, and nobody ran off with anyone."

"You are a advocate," I said.  "You sound like an apostle," I said.  "You are convinced?  If you really want, I will do whatever you want, whatever.  You would be okay with me fucking Gail?"

"Gail says... " then she paused, hearing herself repeatedly quoting Gail.  "I think sex is something we could enjoy with others and still be a happily married couple.  I will if you will," she said.  

"Okay, what are the rules?" I asked.  

"We should have a safe word.  A word we both agree means 'let's stop.' If either of us says it, then we agree to stop.  No questions." 

"What if one person doesn't want to stop?" I asked.  "What then?"

"Both people would have to agree to honor that rule," she said.  

"Would oral be okay?" I asked.

"That would be up to each person," she said.

"I know you like oral, so you are probably okay with it," I said.

"I do, yes, so probably yes, I will.  But if you would rather I don't then I won't."

"No, if you want to, then you should," I said.  "That is a personal decision.  I think eating pussy may be fun," I said, challenging her to accept my language, even though she usually doesn't like hearing 'eating pussy', but she is the one pushing for swapping.  I smiled letting her know I was teasing her.  

"Oral sex may be okay.  I mean it would be fun, especially if your partner is good at it."

"Especially if your partner is good at it," I said.  "Who would want a partner who doesn't give good head?"  

We decided to go dancing again with Gail and Trevor, and to let nature take its course.  We would split up around eleven if things were working out.   I agreed that the 'safe' word would be 'cabbage'.  We figured that would be a word not likely to make it into our conversation naturally.  We also agreed if either of us gets cold feet, wants to bail, then we will call the whole thing off without question.  

When we arrived at the club, Gail and Trevor were dancing, but they immediately broke away from one another and came to us, each of them putting their hands for us to take and begin dancing with each of us.  

I began dancing with Gail and she smiled, kissed me and leaned in.  "I am not wearing panties," she said with a smile.

"Neither am I," I said with a lascivious grin.

"I love your sense of humor," she said.

"I am not kidding," I said with a straight face.  She laughed and we began dancing and she pushed her pelvis into mine.  

"I hope you don't mind a hard on," I said.

"It may come in handy," she said.  

"Let's hope so," I said.  

As we danced I looked over to Claire and Trevor, and she had melted against him, her head on his chest.   "Our spouses are getting into the mood," I said, nodding at Claire, dancing really close to Gail's husband.   She would have to be painted on to be closer, so I smiled and said my wife was liking her husband.

"He likes her, as well," she said.

"And that doesn't bother you?" I asked.

"I will be fucking her husband," she said with a smirk.  We started dancing and not talking, because I was, in deed, getting the erection I had already talked about.   

"I see you are getting in the mood," she said with a grin.

"I have been in the mood since we met you," I said.

"How nice of you to say," she said.

"It wasn't to be nice, just honest," I said.  She put her head on my chest and pressed her pelvis against my erection.  

"I'll take care of that later," she said.  We danced into the darkness and she kissed me, with a hot and urgent French kiss.  Claire and Trevor were already there and kissing passionately.  One of my wife's hands was on Trevor's crotch and his were around her waist and his hands were holding her ass, each gripping a cheek and working his weight against her belly.  He had a knee between her thighs rubbing against her pussy and their dancing had slowed to simply moving their knees and not their feet.  

Gail stopped dancing and took my hand.  "Our room awaits," she whispered close to my ear.  I looked over at Claire and Trevor and they were moving out of the dancing area toward the door as well.  

I began following Gail toward the opposite elevator than Claire and Trevor.  When we were inside the elevator, Gail began kissing me and feeling my erection with her right hand.  "I like the feel of this," she said in a hoarse voice.  

I took hold of her bottom, as her husband had done with my wife.  Inside their room she began removing my clothes, starting with my pants, that fell to the floor with the weight of my wallet.  I wore no underwear and she smiled at that.  I then began doing the same with her clothes, tossing her blouse to the side and unhooking her bra.  She slipped her panties down her legs, off her ankles, kicking them aside with one foot.  

She then led me to the bed and had me stretch out on my back.  "I like cowgirl," she said, climbing over me and settling down on my erection, which stood straight up and parted her puffy labia as it slid into her, going deep in her vagina.  She pulled herself down on me, settling my cock in her pussy, wiggling her hips to grip my penis with her vagina muscles and forcing me as deep as I could reach.

I moved slowly in and out of her and she matched my pace with a bouncing movement of her hips and upper body.  I fucked her steadily, and she bit her lip and I pushed up into her.  My cock was slick with her juices, and I increased the pace of my thrusts, pushing myself up into her as quickly as I could.  Her pussy gripped me with a vice-like grasp that felt tight on my shaft, and it sent me quickly toward an orgasm that I tried to fight off.  

It was no use, I exploded with a climax that sent stream after stream of ropes of come onto her stomach because she lifted off of me when she felt me starting to come and I shot my come on her belly.  She rubbed it into her skin and lifted her hand to her mouth and licked it off her hand  like a person sucking barbecue sauce off their fingers.

Even though I had come I continued fucking her and she seemed to like that.  She ran her hand through the come on her stomach and then put the fingers in her mouth and sucked it off again.  I wondered if she did that with her husband's come, but I was pretty sure she did.  It looked like a natural thing for her.  

When we finished fucking we went to look for Claire and Trevor.  We found them fucking with her on her knees and him behind her pumping like a mining drill pump, as fast as he could go.  They were on our bed and when we looked in Claire smiled as he pushed into her from behind. My wife was being fucked by Gail's husband and I winked at her as she looked at us while fucked her.  

"Go, baby," I said to her as I watched her being fucked by another man for the first time. She dropped her head, savoring the feel of him inside of her.  Gail and I moved away from the door and I gave her bottom a squeeze as we moved away from the bedroom.

"How did it go?" I asked as we drove away from Gail and Trevor's hotel.   She put her hand on mine.  

"How did it look?" she asked, referring to the scene I had watched in their bedroom.   I told her she looked like a woman being well-fucked.  She smiled and nodded.  As we drove away from the hotel I asked exactly what they

did.  "Well," she said with a grin, we took off our clothes and danced naked in the bedroom of their hotel room."  

"How nice," I said, picturing the scene she described.   "I can just see you two dancing naked next to the bed in the room they had rented.  So as you danced was he hard?"   She smiled and nodded.

"But of course," she said, mimicking one of my favorite lines.  She told me that as they danced he lifted her up and put his hand under her bottom.  Then she wrapped her legs around him and moved around so her pussy was over his erection.  He then fucked in the middle of the floor to the music on the CD player.  After a few minutes of fucking her standing up, he lowered her down and placed her on the bed, asking if she wanted top or bottom.  

"I always like the top," she said.  He nodded, saying he liked that, he liked cowgirl.  "I just like having you in me," that is what I want," she added.    He got on his back and put out his arms to her.  She stepped up and threw one leg over his torso, then she lowered herself down on his erection sticking up in the air.  She wiggled her bottom, getting him deep inside her, then she said she sighed as he slid up into her, going deep in her vagina.

"You ready to do this again," I asked.  She simply nodded.  

"You?"  she asked, turning the question back on me, knowing I had been skeptical.  "You seem to get along well with Gail," she said.

"I did.  You were right," I said.  "She knows how to please a man.  I did enjoy myself, and I enjoyed her too."  

When we got home we went right to the bedroom.  "Top or bottom?" she asked with a smile.  

"Bottom," I said.  "I like being able to see more of you," I said.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers