All Comments on 'Opening Night'

by Smother

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ohhhhhh Boy

PETA might not like it .... but fuck them....I loved it

eightballbumeightballbumover 15 years ago
ROFLMAO

Well done, I didn't see the end coming. Blow jobs are the best.

Worker11811Worker11811about 15 years ago
Excellent!

Blow jobs are great, indeed, but a fur blow job will curl your toenails back!

Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well Done!

I have always acknowledged how soft fur is. Your story reveals something else about fur, and that would be the sensuality it inspires. The story has also given me a couple of ideas I might just have to share with my SO. I'd better buy her a fur coat for her birthday first - ! Oh, BTW. Loved the ending! Do I see a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
That was GREAT!

The ending just sent me over the edge... I would love to see you continue with these characters in a follow up.. Say she invites them over to "see" her fur collection...

Keep writing!! This was a great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I loved it, but you know what...

About two thirds of the way through, i got the impression they were Mother & Daughter!

Would also love to read a sequel.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 15 years ago
Loved it!

Two things going on at the same time... and then the climax! Very well done! Thank you.

empty_coffee_cupempty_coffee_cupover 14 years ago
Fantastic

I've never had any interest in fur or fabrics but nevertheless you hooked me and turned me on, which has got to be a sign of quality writing.

Worker11811Worker11811almost 14 years ago
Nice!

Being a theater employee for 15 years, your story is quite interesting.

It's always been a fantasy to have fun in the coat room!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so hot

Oh my god what a great story. Nothing better than the feel of a woman stroking u with fur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazng!

Amazing work! The plot was great and reasonable & the end was just perfect!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous