All Comments on 'Opening Night'

by Smother

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazng!

Amazing work! The plot was great and reasonable & the end was just perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so hot

Oh my god what a great story. Nothing better than the feel of a woman stroking u with fur.

Worker11811Worker11811almost 14 years ago
Nice!

Being a theater employee for 15 years, your story is quite interesting.

It's always been a fantasy to have fun in the coat room!

empty_coffee_cupempty_coffee_cupover 14 years ago
Fantastic

I've never had any interest in fur or fabrics but nevertheless you hooked me and turned me on, which has got to be a sign of quality writing.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 15 years ago
Loved it!

Two things going on at the same time... and then the climax! Very well done! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I loved it, but you know what...

About two thirds of the way through, i got the impression they were Mother & Daughter!

Would also love to read a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
That was GREAT!

The ending just sent me over the edge... I would love to see you continue with these characters in a follow up.. Say she invites them over to "see" her fur collection...

Keep writing!! This was a great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well Done!

I have always acknowledged how soft fur is. Your story reveals something else about fur, and that would be the sensuality it inspires. The story has also given me a couple of ideas I might just have to share with my SO. I'd better buy her a fur coat for her birthday first - ! Oh, BTW. Loved the ending! Do I see a sequel?

Worker11811Worker11811over 15 years ago
Excellent!

Blow jobs are great, indeed, but a fur blow job will curl your toenails back!

Excellent story!

eightballbumeightballbumover 15 years ago
ROFLMAO

Well done, I didn't see the end coming. Blow jobs are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ohhhhhh Boy

PETA might not like it .... but fuck them....I loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous