Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused for a moment before continuing, "He still likes to see me play. I think he will do one of three things. Either he will become a true cuckold, which is not my preference. Tire of it and make me come to a decision about what I want most. I can tell you that if it comes to that I will choose Scott. As much as I like playing I love him more. Or three he will become more dominant in which case we all win. You just need to help me get him to the third option. I do not want to be deceitful or lie to him. I can tell he knows what I am trying to do. Maybe not just how far I want to take it but he knows the road I want to travel. If you two are not willing to be my true friends then say so now. I will go home to Scott and try to forget this lifestyle."

Brian and Maria did not respond for a few moments. Finally Brian said, "I have to be honest Cheryl. We both like Scott and if you think we can get him to a point where he enjoys the kinds of things we all do then I am fine. I do think you should be realistic though. Scott may get more dominant but I do not ever see him doing what we did in Tampa. Honestly we loved the Tampa trip and you did also."

"You are probably right and I am not ruling out trips like that or the other things we have been doing. But to the degree possible I want to include Scott. If on occasion we have a weekend away I think he will go for that if we can get him involved most of the other times."

"So what if he becomes more of a submissive cuckold? Do we still include Kirk," Maria asked?

"We can cross that bridge if it happens but probably. But first if you two are in agreement let's get the process started. Care to take a photo?"

She stood and handed her phone to Maria and walked over to Brian. She stepped into his arms and pulled his hand to her tits and gave him a long kiss while Maria took a couple of photos. Taking the phone she text Scott.

"Arrived safely. Love you and I will stay in contact this weekend." She attached the photos.

*****************

Scott got the photo and looked at it for a moment. Seeing Cheryl kissing and being fondled by another man brought back strong emotions from when he watched her play. His cock stiffened and he texted her back. "Come back safely."

Cheryl had waited for his response when she sent the text and thought it was encouraging. He did not want to admit his excitement but did nothing to discourage her.

Kirk arrived around nine and joined the group out on the deck. Brian and Maria had been smoking pot but Cheryl had not had any because she wanted a clear head when she spoke with Kirk. She pulled him into the den and Kirk was pretty sure what she wanted to talk about. The fact that she was here told him that she had chosen him over Scott even after he sent the photos.

"Why did you send that text to Scott," she asked?

"I thought Scotty might like it," he said sarcastically.

"He was very upset and flew back from Vegas early. That was a dumb thing to do."

"He will get over it. You have been straddling the fence for too long. It has been months. It is time for you to decide," he replied.

"Kirk you do not want me to decide. I am afraid you have misunderstood the nature of our relationship. If you make me choose you will be on the outside looking in. I love Scott and although sexually he cannot fill the need I have I would not choose to have that need fulfilled over him. I will tell you what I told Brian and Maria earlier. We can still enjoy the things we have been doing but I intend to include Scott in some way. I know when I am in the zone you can make me do anything you want. Just be aware that if you make me do something while I am in my submissive mode that causes me trouble in my marriage we will never play again."

Kirk was surprised. This is not what he had expected. "So how do you intend to include Scotty?"

"You can text him photos and videos. You can make comments but nothing to extreme to start. If I find you are purposely trying to cause issues we will never play again. Kirk we can have a lot of fun if you just play by the rules. Don't make me give you up."

Kirk thought about it before nodding his agreement. He did not believe Cheryl would give up the lifestyle. She may give him up but someone would take his place. He had never seen anyone immerse themselves like she did when the playing started.

"I am so glad you agreed. Let's go have some fun," Cheryl said.

An hour later they were all sitting on the deck smoking pot and drinking. They were talking about the new dynamic and how they might have some fun with it. Cheryl and Maria had both taken some ecstacy and were ready to be fucked.

Cheryl handed Kirk her phone and he started to video as Cheryl began playing with Brian. She sat in his lap and kissed him deeply.

"Are you ready to go upstairs," Brian asked Cheryl?

"I am so ready to be taken up stairs."

"Care to give Scott a taste of what you will be doing upstairs," he asked?

Cheryl looked at the phone and smiled. "Hey baby. I wish you were here." She slid out of her dress and knelt in front of Brian. Pulling out his cock she began sucking him as Kirk zoomed in with the camera. After a couple of minutes she looked back at the phone. "Wish I could show you more baby but I really need to go upstairs and have some fun. If you want more videos text me back."

Everyone stood and as they walked upstairs Cheryl text Scott and attached the video. "I hope you like baby. Let me know if I go too far. Love you."

**************

Over the next few months Scott and Cheryl continued to play their game. When they were together it was great and they were closer than ever but they never really talked about the video and texts she sent. Cheryl was very frustrated. Anytime she brought it up Scott changed the subject or ignored her. Finally out of frustration she decided to sit Scott down and discuss the situation. When he got in from work that evening she asked him to come out by the pool so they could talk.

"Scott what is going on with us," she began? "We have been trying this new way of doing things on the weekends we are apart and you have not given me any input at all. Is this working for you?"

Scott did not respond immediately. "Come on Scott. I am trying and you are not giving me any feedback. Are you feeling like you are being involved in things? Do you want photos and videos? Please give me some feedback."

"Cheryl it has been well over a year since you ask me to have an open marriage. How are you doing with breaking your need to be submissive? You said you would start seeing Dr. Stephenson but you have not made any appointments. Are you working on resolving this need or is your focus on getting me involved so you can continue it?"

Cheryl sighed. To be honest the submissive sex was getting more extreme and not less. She could not help it. She loved it and the more demeaning the more exciting she found it. She had not made any appointments because she really did not want to quit. "Scott I am not trying to get you involved so I can continue doing it. I wanted you involved so while I am trying to overcome this you will not feel like an outsider. You used to enjoy playing with other singles and couples with me. When I try to come up with solutions you do not give me any feedback. What can I do to make you feel better about things?"

"Give it up. It is just that simple. Give it up. Stop your monthly trips down to party with your friends and be my wife every weekend," Scott replied.

"I am not ready to do that."

"Then we have nothing to discuss. I will be as patient as I can but I told you when this started it was not an open ended deal," he said as he got up and went back into the house.

Cheryl sat and fumed in her frustration. She had tried. She could not help but think he was watching the videos and enjoying them. He had enjoyed watching her play before so why would this be any different.

The truth was Scott had watched the videos and they did get him excited to the point that he jerked off to them. Despite that he did not like the new situation. He had given it a shot but he could tell things were getting worse with the extreme sex. He had no proof but he could feel it in his gut that things were not getting better.

They did not speak about things the rest of the week. Cheryl decided that if he was not willing to play the game and try to work on things then fuck him. She would do what she wanted on their weekends apart.

When she got to Brian and Maria's on Friday night they could sense her agitation. Brian took her hand and walked out to the deck while Maria went upstairs to finish getting dressed.

"What's the problem Cheryl? I can tell you are upset," Brian said.

"It is Scott. We have been trying to include him for the last few months and he has given me no feedback. I finally pinned him down and asked him about it and he said the only thing that would make him happy is if I quit. Damn it Brian I have tried. How much more can I do?"

"You have tried," he agreed. He was quite for a moment and then continued, "Remember what you said when we started this new phase? You said one of three things would happen. He would become a true cuckold, he would ask you to decide or he would become more dominant and join us. It seems like he wants you to decide."

"I think you are right," she said in frustration.

"I also remember you said you would choose him if it came to that. Kirk said you laid down the law to him that night and said the same thing. Cheryl, I am sure Maria and Kirk would not like what I am about to say. I like the playing we do. I am not as dom as Kirk and Maria but I enjoy it. What I am about to say is as a friend. You should get your bag and go back home if you want to keep Scott."

"That is so unfair," she said angrily. "He got me into this and just because I don't enjoy the same things he does he acts like a child. Why should I have to quit. Maybe I should just have fun and let the chips fall where they may. Scott will never leave me. He has not done it so far and we have been at this for three years."

Both were quite for a long moment before Brian replied, "Cheryl if you stay I hope you are right. I gave you my best advice. If you decide to stay I cannot say I will be unhappy."

Cheryl was silent for a long moment deciding what she should do. Scott never had a chance. It was like a switch in her head when it happened. The truth was for Cheryl to be able to continue with what she wanted she had to flip the switch. She could not do what she wanted and still respect Scott. If Scott were any kind of a man he would be able to give her what she craved. It was not her fault she had to get it somewhere else. Did she still love him? Yes but suddenly she had no respect for him. He started all this and now was not man enough to finish it. She paused before smiling and walking over to Brian, "He will just have to learn to live with it."

**************

When Kirk arrived she updated everyone on the situation with Scott. "So what does that do with us," Kirk asked? "Do we still need to pamper Mr. Scotty or can we have some real fun?"

Smiling Cheryl got up and took his hand. "You do whatever you want big guy. He will have to adjust."

This could be a lot of fun for a couple of more months Kirk thought. He had already found another slut that he was more interested in but he could hang around for a couple of more months to rub it in Scott's face.

"Are you sure," he asked?

"I am. I tried and I am tired of his bullshit. He can join us anytime he wants and have fun but if he wants to stay home that is up to him."

"I think it is time to make a true cuckold of old Scotty," he said laughing and Cheryl smiled.

***************

Scott had not heard from Cheryl all weekend. It was now Sunday afternoon and she was past the time when she normally got home. As he sat and thought about that his phone beeped. Looking at the phone he saw it was a text from Kirk. He anticipated a video but it was a link to a private web site. A moment later he got another with a user id and password. Another text followed and all it said was "Cheryl is running late. She will be there by dinner."

Scott had a sinking feeling that things were about to spiral out of control. He was not sure what was going on but he had decided that he was going to hold on until the first of the year which gave Cheryl 3 months to come to her senses. It would get them past the holidays so it was not spoiled for everyone. He had held on for over a year and he could do it another few months.

He finally went into the bedroom and got his laptop. Walking back into the den he turned it on and connected to his WIFI.

Reading the text he typed the site in and after a moment the site popped up. It was pretty plain and apparently was a hosting site where you could create a few pages and upload some content. It was not a porn site and it did not reference Kirk at all. Reading his text again he typed in the user id and password. When he hit enter he was logged into a new section that had a photo of Kirk some general items and links.

Scott scanned it until he found a link that said "Kirk's Adventures". Clicking the link he was taken to another page that had a list of videos.

Scott had a feeling this might be where things were headed when he got the link. There were about thirty videos and most had no description but after looking at the file name he could tell that most were comprised of a date with some other letters. He clicked on the earliest date and was not surprised to see Kirk and Cheryl. They were at Brian and Maria's and Scott closed the file after just a minute. He got up and walked into the kitchen and fixed himself a drink.

He called Cheryl and she picked up on the third ring. "Hey baby," she said. Scott could tell she was exhausted.

"Are you on the road yet," he asked?

"We are eating lunch and then I am going to head back home. Should be there in a couple of hours," she replied.

"Ok. Drive careful."

They hung up and he went back into the den and picked the laptop up again. He was not sure what he was going to see but had a pretty good idea. He noticed one of the files had a name of "Tampa" with a date after it. The date rang a bell and he looked in his computer bag searching for the ticket stubs from the trip to Vegas. Finding it he checked the date against the Tampa file and saw they were the same. He clicked the file and the video began to play.

The images from that night were replayed for Scott as he sat watching. He would like to say he was surprised but he was not. Cheryl had wanted a gangbang every since the party where Maria had one. Despite himself he watched the entire video. It was evident that Cheryl loved every moment of the abuse and despite himself Scott felt himself getting a hard on.

He clicked on the other files and watched parts of each one. The Tampa file was the worst by far. All of the others were parties at Brian and Maria's and although Cheryl was treated like a slut at least it was not a bunch of guys fucking her.

**************

Cheryl got home around five and as usual went straight to the laundry room and put her clothes in the washer. Scott was not home so she went up and ran a bath and sank into it. Last night was a blast and she could hardly stand to wait a month until the next party. Kirk had told her since the gloves were off he was going to set up a special party for her. She was still soaking and relaxing when heard Scott walk into the bedroom.

"Hey babe," she said raising her voice so he could hear.

Scott stuck his head in the door and looked at her. "Hey. What time did you get back?"

"About thirty minutes ago."

Turning he walked back into the bedroom. Cheryl knew that Kirk had sent a couple of text but had no idea of the subject. Frankly she did not care. She had done her best and Scott just would not play ball. Scott had received another text from Kirk about an hour earlier saying Cheryl was on her way. There was a video attached to it and he opened it.

The video was of Cheryl and she was nude sitting on Brian's cock in a reverse cowgirl. Her pussy was spread as she bounced up and down on his cock. He heard Kirk encouraging her and then a cell phone in the background. Maria appeared and handed the phone to Cheryl and everyone got quite.

Their conversation from earlier played as Brian reached around and played with her clit. She had been fucking while they were talking on the phone. As soon as she hung up she tossed the phone onto the couch beside her and everyone laughed.

Kirk handed the phone to someone, probably Maria and walked over to Cheryl. "The only fucking lunch you are getting is another load of cum," he said as he pulled her head down to his cock.

Scott could hear Maria telling him to feed the bitch. When they were both ready to cum they put Cheryl on her knees and made her beg them to give her what she wanted. Soon they covered her face with their loads and Cheryl licked her lips and smiled at the camera.

Things had changed. Scott had decided that making their time together special in hopes that it would encourage her to quit was not working. They no longer ate dinner together or took walks. They had begun to coexist and be roommates rather than man and wife. Cheryl noticed but dug her heals in thinking she was in the right.

Finally the weekend of the next party approached and neither had mentioned anything about going. Thursday night Cheryl made sure Scott saw her packing her bag for the weekend trying to get him to say something but he ignored her. Friday Scott got up early and went to work without waking Cheryl.

*******************

Cheryl woke up and was surprised to see Scott had already left without waking her. Just more of his little tantrum she thought. It did bother her that things were so icy between them but not enough that she even considered not going to the party.

She lay thinking about the video that Kirk had sent Scott. She had asked him earlier in the week what he had sent and he had forwarded the video to her. She watched it several times as she played with herself. She was really surprised Scott had not pitched a fit about her fucking while they talked. He was becoming such a wimp and pussy. She had decided that she could do whatever she wanted and he would not say anything about it. She was starting to really enjoy flaunting what she was doing.

True to his word Kirk had something very special planned for Cheryl. There were a few things he still wanted to make her do before he moved on to his new slut and he planned to make Scott's life miserable. Based on the experience in Tampa he knew that they could play hard one night but would have to back off on the second. He had invited some special guests for Friday night and between Cheryl and Maria he was not sure who was more excited. Both had been texting him. Maria knew what was going on and wanted to make sure she was going to be in the middle of everything. Cheryl had no idea and was trying to figure out what she was in for.

She finally got out of the bed and ran a bubble bath and soaked for an hour. She got dressed and was ready to leave shortly after noon. Before she left she called Scott on his cell.

"Hello," he said picking it up.

"Hey baby," she replied cheerfully. "You left without waking me and giving me a good bye kiss."

"I figured you needed your rest," he said stoically.

Laughing she replied, "You are right about that." She was rubbing it in his face. "Kirk has something special planned for me but I still like my baby to send me off with a kiss."

"Well since I am not sending you off you do not need a sending off kiss," he said with no emotion.

"Want to grab lunch before I leave?"

Scott thought about it for a minute. Should he give it a shot and see if he could talk her out of it. He decided there was not a chance in hell that he would and by having lunch he was just condoning what she was doing. She was making it very difficult for him to give her until after the first of the year.