Opening Pandora's Box Pt. 03

Story Info
Pandora is relived.
1.9k words
3.36
6.6k
11
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pandora savored the sensation of Paul's loving lips and tongue on her sex. He had her laid her back across their bed and was kneeling on the floor to pleasure her. His eagerness to pleasure her inflamed her lingering guilt, yet she climaxed easily. Neither of them were concerned that the door to their bedroom was open. Their eldest daughter was away at college while their two younger children were away at a church youth excursion. They had left Friday afternoon and wouldn't be home until Sunday evening.

Although Pandora had once again given Paul a blow job when she picked him up at the airport, his erection had miraculously revived during the drive home. The difficulties that had often plagued him in recent years seemed to have abated. Paul arose, but rather than join her in bed he remained standing at the side of the bed as he eagerly plunged his penis into her. Her vagina which so obviously remained distended from her most recent indiscretions welcomed him eagerly. Pandora once again flexed her pelvic muscles to grip his penis in an effort to maximize his pleasure as well as her own, and to conceal the evidence. He rewarded her with a deep, prolonged kiss, undeterred by the lingering flavor of his own semen.

This Saturday night, Paul failed to bring Pandora to orgasm with his penis. She realized that she loved her husband to much to resent it and respected him to much to fake it. She was somewhat dismayed when old habits asserted themselves, causing him to withdraw to spill his sterile seed on her belly rather than fill her womb.

Paul stepped away to undress. The way his eyes remained fixated on her as she removed her dress motivated Pandora to just remove her bra for comfort but keep her stockings on. Neither of them seemed to notice his luggage on the floor as she retreated to their bathroom to wash his semen from her belly.

As she was getting in bed, Pandora noticed her CycleBeads on her nightstand. She was reminded of her nightly ritual. As she advanced the marker ring from the twenty-ninth bead to the thirtieth, she realized that she had neglected to perform her ritual Friday night. She advanced the marker ring from the thirtieth bead to the thirty-first. There were no more beads left on the ring of beads. If she didn't begin menstruating tomorrow, she would be compelled to acknowledge that she was late. Although Paul was obviously watching, he didn't question her.

Pandora's feelings of guilt where exasperated when she climbed into bed. She was laying in a wet spot. The aroma of semen was obvious. She tried to remember. She and Derrick had been unabashed in their rutting Friday night then Saturday morning and afternoon. She was almost certain that there was no part of her marital bed that hadn't been desecrated by semen from her most recent extramarital dalliance. Yet Paul wasn't complaining. She cuddled with her husband until they fell asleep.

Pandora was awakened the next morning by a full bladder. She sat on the toilet to pee then wiped herself. She wiped again. Remnants of semen were still seeping from her vagina. Memories of having to rinse semen from her belly last night reminded her that Paul had withdrawn to ejaculate on her belly. The remnants of semen that were still seeping from her vagina were Derrick's rather than Paul's. She didn't chastise herself for recklessness. She had definitely been late enough in her cycle last night that she almost certainly should have been safe. She had probably been late enough in her Cycle to be safe last Thursday and Friday night as well as Tuesday night. Of course given her recklessness the night of the convention, it was possible that she had already been pregnant last Thursday.

Pandora returned to their bedroom. As she was crawling into bed, her husband pounced. She giggled as she felt his hands gripping her hips, urging her to kneel over him straddling his face. The position that had once been almost taboo for them had become a mutual favorite in recent weeks. The knowledge that traces of Derrick's semen were still seeping from her sex provoked guilt as well as arousal. However; she assuaged her guilt by hoping that by accepting the oral loving she might reveal the evidence of her guilt. It was a quiet confession.

When Paul had succeeded in bringing Pandora to climax, he allowed her to slide her pelvis down his torso until his penis was nuzzling her labia. She reached down to guide him in. Her vagina was no longer so distended. Her husband felt more satisfying inside her. Pandora began flexing her pelvic muscles to massage Paul's penis. She succeeded in bringing herself to orgasm. She began raising herself up and down, forwards and backwards, concentrating on pleasuring her husband instead of herself. She was elated to feel his penis spasming inside her as he ejaculated. As Paul's semen surged into her, she began to weep. She lamented the fact that as a result of his vasectomy, his sterile seed had no sperm that might vie with Derrick's for the privilege of fertilizing her ovum.

Pandora collapsed to lay beside her husband. The cuddled again. She was hoping that he might confront her with the evidence, but he didn't. She was tempted to confess, but she remained silent.

Pandora, Paul and their two younger progeny were on their way home from the evening church service. As they drove past a pharmacy, she was reminded of her predicament. Pandora asked her husband to stop so she could get something. Unfortunately; as she entered the store, her younger, teenaged daughter Pamela came running in. She needed something as well. Pandora pretended to shop for a few needless things before nervously approaching the pharmacy counter. The pharmacist graciously gave her a home pregnancy test.

Pandora was paying for her purchase when her daughter got in line behind her. Aside from feminine hygiene products, she had a package of contraceptive sponges. Mother and daughter both blushed as they perused the other's purchases. Of course Pamela had not confided in her mother before she became sexually active with her boyfriend. However; Pandora had been suspicious when she noticed a semen stained panty in the laundry. She had been supportive after gentle questioning had confirmed her suspicions. The sponge was far from perfect, but when combined with either the rhythm method or Vatican roulette, it was about as effective as the pill. Pandora had finally scheduled an appointment for Pam with their doctor to get a diaphragm. Pam smiled coquettishly as she asked her mom, "vasectomy failure?"

Pandora was grateful that her daughter had suggested such an innocent excuse for her possible pregnancy. She was certain that her recent behaviors might have provoked her teenage daughter's suspicions. The girl was far from stupid. She was an honors student. "Maybe," she responded nervously.

Pandora procrastinated about taking the pregnancy test. Although she didn't conceal it from her husband, he didn't question her about it. His bags were packed, ready to go, which reminded her that he was leaving on a jet plane, again. He would be gone for nearly two weeks again. He had other priorities.

Pandora soon found herself eagerly climaxing as her husband pleasured her orally. She had another orgasm in response to the tender, gentle thrusting of his penis. As they cuddled together, Pandora counted the times that they had made love since the night of the banquet. They had probably made love more times during these last few weeks than during the previous year! It was bizarre that her tryst with another man had rekindled the passion in their marriage. She became confident that their marriage would survive the consequences. She resolved to take the pregnancy test in the morning before she took Paul to the airport.

Pandora was awakened by their alarm clock very early Monday morning. She felt an unexpected dampness between her thighs. She turned on the light on her nightstand and lifted the bed covers. She reached down to feel her vulva. Her red pubic hair was saturated with a mixture of menstrual fluid and semen. Her embarrassment about once again staining the sheets and most likely the mattress was eclipsed by her joy. She wasn't pregnant!

Paul awakened to find Pandora sobbing with joy. One glance at the menstrual blood mixed with semen that was seeping from between her labia explained her emotional state. Her husband began hugging and kissing her. His loving lips traveled downward to her breasts.

After a while, Paul's loving lips migrated further down Pandora's torso. Although she was embarrassed, she didn't protest. This would be far from the first time that her husband had earned his redwings. As usual, she felt her cramps easing as Paul's lips and tongue worked their magic. She climaxed when she felt his tongue penetrating deep into her vagina to find her gee spot.

Paul moved up to mount Pandora. She welcomed him with open thighs. His penis gradually penetrated her. As he began thrusting into her, she climaxed again. The sensation of his penis spasming inside her prolonged her orgasm. When he withdrew, a trickle of fresh semen tinged with more menstrual fluid seeped from between her labia.

Pandora asked nervously, "are you relieved?"

Paul responded, "yes. But I really wasn't to worried. Are you disappointed?"

Pandora was aghast. She asked "why would I be disappointed about not being pregnant?"

Paul continued to cuddle her as he explained, "you were really getting into having sex with Derrick after the banquet. You decided to have sex with him even though you knew that you were getting into the more fertile phase of your cycle. Then you were practically begging him to fill you with his sperm. Obviously; the possibility that you might get pregnant was arousing to you. You've also continued to see him when I'm out of town."

Pandora asked, "how did you know?"

Paul answered, "Derrick had asked about you when you never called him. He was worried that we were having problems. I think that he was worried that I might have gotten violent with you. I gave him your phone number just so he could check on you. After your Thursday rendezvous, he told me that he was pleased that you were doing well. Pamella had also noticed you staying out evenings and overnight. The Johnsons also noticed that an African American gentleman spent Friday night at our house while our kids were gone. I explained that he was a younger fraternity brother that had needed a place to stay. You also didn't try to deceive me by changing the sheets."

Pandora asked nervously; "did our neighbors believe that excuse?"

"I doubt it. But at least Mister Johnson pretended to believe me," Paul assured her. "The Johnsons will not feel the need to keep me informed about your activities when I am out of town."

Pandora eagerly hugged and kissed her husband. Since They were late leaving, they stopped at MacDonalds on the way rather than her cook a real breakfast. They arrived at the airport with time to spare. Pandora drove to their favorite secluded spot in the parking lot. Unfortunately; Paul was unable to maintain an erection although he appreciated the attempted blow job. She dropped her husband off at departures then drove back to their small town and her no longer mundane life as a high school math teacher.