Opening Pandora's Box Pt. 02

Story Info
Loving wife continues to explore.
1.7k words
3.52
10.3k
11
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pandora was on her hands and knees, savoring the sensations as Derrick thrust his big, black cock into her. She was unconcerned by the fact that they were rutting in the grass by the lake. In spite of the relative seclusion, people might come along and see them. Pandora's pleasure was enhanced by the sensation of her large, saggy breasts swinging and swaying pendulously in response to Derrick's vigorous thrusting. He soon brought her to another orgasm. "I really shouldn't be doing this without Paul's permission," she protested coquettishly. "Fortunately; I'm now late enough in my cycle that I really should be safe. It might be to late to worry about it anyway."

The reminder of the risk of pregnancy only inflamed Derrick's lusts. He pounded into her faster and harder. Pandora brazenly encouraged him. "Fuck me. Cum in me. Give me more of your sperm." Derrick eagerly complied. Pandora luxuriated in the sensation of his semen surging into her vagina. She rhythmically flexed her pelvic muscles in an effort to wring every last sperm from his testicles.

The couple went swimming in the lake again so she could rinse off the semen. However; after laying on the blanket for a while to dry, Pandora found herself on her back, eagerly spreading her thighs for Derrick. He fucked her hard and well. He inseminated her once again.

Since it was twilight and she was still damp, Pandora didn't get dressed for the drive home. Derrick was obviously unconcerned that she would leave semen stains on the upholstery of his Porche Carrera. As she had hoped, the school parking lot was deserted. Her van was parked in its usual, secluded spot. Her parking preference often worried Paul because it was a poorly lighted area. Now she was grateful for the lack of security. Pandora found herself sitting in Derick's lap, facing him, kissing again. She soon raised herself up to mount his erect penis. Mindful of where they were, she stifled her squeals of pleasure by kissing him. She orgasmed twice before she felt him ejaculating inside her again for the third time that evening.

Pandora reluctantly put her blouse and skirt on for the drive home. She didn't bother with her pantyhose and she had cast aside her bra as she stripped as Derrick drove her to the lake. Only when she was saying goodnight to her two children did she consider her appearance. She had texted them that she was going jogging then to the gym. Rather than wearing workout clothes, she was wearing her skirt with a blouse that couldn't conceal the fact that she was braless. She prevaricated that she had gone out to have a few drinks with a friend after working out at the gym. She hoped that her teenagers wouldn't get to curious about why she was braless.

Pandora took a quick shower as she contemplated her recent tryst. She felt guilty because the spontaneous encounter had occurred without the knowledge or consent of her husband. She rationalized that Derrick's Porche had been parked beside her van when she left work. She had not realized that he had been waiting for school to let out. Her fear that someone might notice her talking to an unfamiliar, African American man had compelled her to accept his invitation to go for a ride. However; given the context of their many conversations, his behavior after the banquet and since, she was confident that her husband wouldn't be to angry if he found out about it. However; she decided that it would be best if he didn't find out about it.

As she climbed into bed, luxuriating in a fresh set of floral print sheets, Pandora was reminded of her nightly ritual with her CycleBeads. It had been nearly two weeks since the banquet. As she advanced the marker ring from the twenty-first bead to the twenty-second, she took notice of the fact that they were both brown beads. She was relieved that she had remembered correctly. She was late enough in her cycle that she should be safe. However; her cycle was becoming somewhat irregular. She was reassured because she had felt herself ovulating a week ago Sunday. While it probably was far to late in her cycle for this latest hoard of Derick's sperm to fertilize her ovum, she might already be pregnant anyway.

Pandora awoke after an amazingly great night's sleep. She was dismayed by the text that she received from Paul:

CLIENT WANTS A MEETING LATE THIS AFTERNOON THEN DINNER. HOPEFULLY WILL CLOSE THE DEAL. HAD TO RESCHEDULE MY FLIGHT. BE HOME SATURDAY AFTERNOON. UNITED FLIGHT 788.

Pandora struggled to restrain her irritation. Paul had been out if town for nearly two weeks. She typed a reply:

UNDERSTOOD. NOT HAPPY. BEEN MISSING YOU.

As Pandora was performing her morning rituals, she received another text. This text was from Derrick:

ENJOYED YESTERDAY EVENING. DINNER TONIGHT?

Pandora contemplated the message and the implications. She felt guilty about seeing Derrick again yesterday. The prospect of seeing him yet again provoked even more guilt. However; she was more than just a little bit irritated with Paul. The sexual frustrations that resulted from his frequent business trips had been a major issue between them in recent years. The pandemic had only made it worse because curtailments in personnel combined with travel restrictions had prolonged his trips. Perhaps she was merely rationalizing, but she was almost convinced that she would not have felt such overwhelming urges to stray if Paul wasn't away on business all the time. She knew that Paul would not have been as understanding as he had been if he didn't feel guilty about his incessant business travels.

Pandora typed her answer:

YES!

After a few moments of vacillation about her wardrobe, Pandora began to get dressed. Rather than her habitual pantyhose, she put on a pair of thigh high, stay up stockings that Paul had given her. She selected a button down style dress that could be demure enough while she was teaching, then with the unfastening of a few buttons, become overtly provocative. She decided to be risqué by going commando.

The navigation system in her minivan made it easy for Pandora to drive to Derrick's house in the city. They had agreed that it would be more discrete than him picking her up at the high school or anywhere else in her town. They would also have more choices for restaurants and clubs. Since Pandora had texted her children that she was having dinner with a friend, she once again didn't need to worry about getting home late.

The evening went even better than expected. Even better was that their evening culminated at Derrick's house. While sex alfresco had been wonderful, it was even better in the comfort and privacy of his bed. After Derrick had rutted with her twice, copiously inseminating her both times, Pandora texted her teenaged daughter:

HAD TO MUCH TO DRINK. SPENDING THE NIGHT. SEE YOU IN THE MORNING.

The afternoon sun was shining when Pandora and Derrick awoke. She almost panicked when she remembered that she would have to pick Paul up at the airport. Then she remembered that she was already in the city. She didn't have so far to drive. Derrick coaxed her into having a quickie before she left. Although their coupling was quick, at least by Derrick's standards, he was determined to bring her to yet another climax before he flooded her womb with his sperm yet again.

Pandora was almost panicked as she went out to her van to get her gym bag then took a quick shower. After putting on her sports bra and a pair of yoga pants, she got in her minivan. She brushed her hair as best she could as she drove. She wasn't one of those idiot women who did their makeup while they were driving. She was actually almost half an hour late when she picked up her husband at the curb in front of baggage claim.

After being away on business for almost two weeks, Paul didn't object when Pandora drove to a secluded corner of a parking lot. She unzipped him and began to perform fellatio on him. After going without for so long, he didn't last long. She eagerly swallowed his semen.

In spite of her casual attire, Paul insisted on taking Pandora out to dinner. It was his gesture to thank her for the blow job. They went to Stanfords which was one of their favorite restaurants. The waitress was disapproving as she perused Pandora's casual attire. Pandora belatedly realized that her yoga pants were displaying a prominent cameltoe. Rather than chastise them, the waitress expedited seating them. They had their usual dinner of babyback ribs followed by dessert.

Paul was jet lagged as well as fatigued by the time they got home. Pandora helped him carry in his luggage. However; her husband wasn't to tired to make love to her. He had noticed her prominent cameltoe. He almost threw Pandora on the bed and peeled her yoga pants off. She was soon luxuriating in the sensations as his loving lips and tongue made sweet love to her vulva, labia and clitoris. She orgasmed when she felt Paul's tongue plunging deep into her vagina as he feasted on her nectar.

Pandora was elated when her husband repositioned himself between her thighs. In spite of the recent blow job, his penis was erect again. He entered her almost effortlessly. As her husband began to eagerly yet tenderly thrust into her, Pandora realized that her vagina remained somewhat distended from being so vigorously fucked by

Derrick the past two nights, that morning and again even that afternoon. She flexed her pelvic muscles not only to pleasure herself as well as her husband but to conceal the evidence that she hadn't remained celibate while her husband was out of town. She climaxed when she felt him beginning to ejaculate inside her.

After cuddling for a time, Pandora went to the bathroom. She peed, took off her bra, and brushed her teeth. As she was performing her nightly ritual with her CycleBeads, she realized that she hadn't been home to perform her ritual the previous night. She noticed Paul watching attentively as she advanced the marker ring from the twenty-second bead to the twenty-third bead, then to the twenty-fourth bead. The implications of her failure to perform her ritual last night should gave been obvious. Fortunately; her husband didn't question her about why.