Opening Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers

Sara opened the door in a swirl of white. She wore some kind of beach robe. Hank appeared, an unbuttoned shirt and his brief swimming trunks. We went through the house and out to the patio. Sara kidnapped Carrie when we reached the kitchen. Hank led me outside.

"Shitty weather, man," Hank said as he added the beer I brought to the little fridge behind the bar. "Uh-oh. There are still four left over. There's no more room." He straightened up, the carrier in hand, four cold beers still in place. He grinned. "Guess we'll just have to drink these before they get warm!"

He popped two and we sat at his bar. They had turned the yard into a replica of a tropical setting. Low growing palms and large leaved plants grew around here and there. The sun going down lent an orange tinted light. The pool shimmered, inviting.

Hank opened the other two beers before I was ready, so I rushed to finish my first. "Greg, you're...what? Fifteen years younger than I am?"

I had figured the difference in our ages a long time before, when I started to think of him as a friend instead of former boss. I hesitated and confirmed his age before replying. "Fourteen years, I think."

"Okay, fourteen or fifteen doesn't matter. All I meant was, well, we've never talked about a lot of things." I had to laugh at that. I realized he'd had a few before we arrived.

"Yeah, Hank. There's a whole world of things we haven't talked about. What is it you seem to be itching to talk about?" He kind of grimaced, but he laughed.

"Okay. We told you we usually swim naked. You seemed okay with it, but you said Carrie wouldn't do it." Hank went on to tell me about the way Sara had talked him into it the first time. He told me about their club membership and how he felt about it.

"Wow. I never would have guessed, man. Why didn't you say something sooner?"

"Aw, I was kind of embarrassed about it and I didn't know how you felt about it. But after Carrie told Sara you guys are into home nudity, I wish I had."

"Well, I'm fine with nudity in any case. But Carrie is still kind of skittish about it. She's been... Well, let's say she seems to be changing a lot of the way she looks at things. We ordered pizza and she went to the door naked!" I wanted to brag more, but knew better. I was surprised Carrie had told Sara what she had. "Did Carrie say anything else?"

Hank frowned a little but shook his head. "That's all Sara said. She liked having lunch with her, though. She likes Carrie. She always has." We had done things with Hank and Sara before - out for drinks, dinners, etc.

About then the women joined us. Sara carried a large bowl of salad and Carrie brought the plates. Sara had removed her wrap to reveal a bikini that, I swear, was at least three sizes too small. It matched the white wrap she'd had on. Carrie, too, had changed into 'swimwear'. My mouth dropped. Instead of the modest two piece suit she normally swam in, she had a string bikini on that I'd never seen before. Hank whistled and complimented her. She blushed, but thanked him.

"I bought it to surprise Greg. Do you like it, honey?" She faced me and then she turned around. The bottom half was a thong! Her round ass was bare, with a brightly colored string running tight up the crack.

"Wow!" Hank and I both exclaimed, nearly in harmony. She completed the rotation and faced us again. She had blushed before, but now she was bright red.

When I found my voice, I said, "Carrie, that's great! I love seeing your ass that way. Thank you!"

"Yeah!" Hank added. "Thanks from me too." He turned to me. "I thought you said she was too shy to swim naked."

"Well, she's not really naked. She could wear that on most, if not all, public beaches and not be arrested."

"I love those things. In another generation public nudity will be legalized. I hope I'm around then. I'll be too old to do anything about it, but I'd still enjoy seeing it." We moved into dinner mode then and I enjoyed watching both scantily clad women moving around. So did Hank. I noticed his trunks straining and the outline of his dick was very visible. I noticed Carrie noticing as well. My trunks were loose enough, my cock didn't show much.

Hank checked the grill and Sara asked Carrie to help her with the plates and stuff. I had plenty of opportunity to observe my wife's ass as well as Sara's. Though Sara's bikini was not a thong, it might as well have been, the back was so narrow, and continually rode up. Seeing Sara this close to being naked made me realize that she has a very nice, round ass. I wondered if she let Hank fuck it. I wondered if she'd let me fuck it.

Once, while the women were inside, Hank said to me, "I'll bet Carrie would get naked if the three of us did."

I had my doubts, and told him so. "Let's see how things go. I wouldn't want to spring it on her without talking to her first."

"She has nothing to be ashamed of, Greg, if you don't mind me saying so."

"I don't. And I agree wholeheartedly." I told him how she seemed to be loosening up without any more of the details. "We even spent some time together naked, working in the garden."

"Yeah, it won't take you much to get her out of that little thing."

"Oh, I'm not sure. She won't be pushed into things. Let's see how things go after we eat."

The steaks were medium rare and very tender. Hank said he'd hook me up with the butcher where he gets his meat. "The guy and his son are real 'old school' types. They age the beef and make their own bacon and sausage. It's only a little more expensive than the grocery store, too."

The wine flowed freely and Carrie started to seem a little flushed. I could tell she was feeling it. Hank helped Sara clear things up, refusing to let us help. It gave me an opportunity to talk to Carrie.

"This is nice, honey," she said. I agreed and pulled her onto my lap. She giggled as she felt my half erect cock under my shorts. "So are we going swimming?"

"Well, sure, I guess. I want to let dinner settle a while though." I kissed her. "Your ass looks delicious in that suit," I said.

"God, you don't know how I agonized over buying it. Finally I just did. I wasn't sure I'd have the guts to wear it except at home, maybe. What did Hank say?"

"About you? He said you looked really sexy. He said you might as well be naked.'"

Carrie glanced down at herself and laughed. "I know. You're always on me about going to a nudie club, so I wanted to try this."

"You can wear it a lot, as far as I'm concerned." Carrie glanced at the house and then she stood up. I'm not sure what she was about to do, but she didn't do it. She heard their voices as they came back outside, so she let the elastic pull the suit up into place.

Hank had lost his shirt and now was just in his tight trunks. He took the cover off the hot tub and started the bubbles. Then he flipped a switch. A blue light filled the steamy bubbling cauldron. "Come on, you guys, let's get wet!" he said as he climbed over the side into the water. Carrie had followed Sara to the bar. I tugged my shirt off and dropped it on the chair where I'd been sitting.

I glanced toward the bar as I joined Hank. Carrie tossed down a shot and grabbed a slice of lime to suck. Tequila. She rarely drinks, and only does shots at home with me. And even then, it's only on special occasions, like a birthday or New Year's Eve. I hoped she wasn't overdoing it.

They came to the tub. I slid to one side to make room. As Carrie climbed over the side next to me, I got a great view of her open crotch. The suit had slipped aside a little, allowing one of her labia to escape. I guessed she hadn't noticed, or she was trashed enough to not care. I think I was the only one who saw it though.

We soaked and talked. We laughed and Hank told some dirty jokes and we drank more wine. Sara was the one who started it. She climbed out to drip her way across to the bar. She came back with the tequila, four shotglasses, a plate of sliced lime and a salt shaker on a tray. Setting it down on the wide edge of the tub, she climbed back in, standing in front of it. Before she poured the booze, she reached behind to tug at the back of her suit bottoms.

"That's why I'd rather be naked. These things always need rearranging when you move."

"I know," Carrie said. "I have to keep making sure these little bitty strips are covering my nipples."

"The simple answer to that is to get rid of your bikinis altogether," Hank suggested. Sara had poured our shots by then and we toasted ourselves. I gasped at the cold burning in my throat, which my intake of air just intensified. The bitterness of the lime helped.

"Whew!" Hank coughed. "That felt good!"

"Carrie, honey," Sara said, "Would you mind if I took this top off? My boobs need some air." Carrie laughed, but then she straightened up a little. She looked at me.

I just smiled at her, letting her know it was her decision. Obviously, Hank didn't care. They were practicing nudists. Still watching me, Carrie said, "It's your house and they're your boobs. Do whatever you want." Then she smiled at me.

"She says you can do whatever you want, baby," Hank said. "You might as well get out of those uncomfortable panties too. Okay, Carrie?" She giggled.

"She might as well let Greg see her ass. You got to see mine, Hank." I looked at Hank smiling. He looked at me and shrugged. I shrugged back.

I did my best not to stare at Sara's tits. Her top hit the tile next to the tub with a wet plop. Of course I peeked at them and looked her way when she said something. Carrie's hand found my stiff cock under the bubbles and she giggled again.

Hank asked something and, when I turned to answer him, I heard another 'plop'. Sara must have removed her bottoms and she was naked. I strained to keep my eyes on Hank and concentrate on whatever it was he was talking about. Sara said something and we looked her way.

"I'm sorry, babe, would you repeat that? I didn't hear you." Hank said.

"I said, 'is anybody else going to join me'?" Hank grinned.

"I will! Is it okay with you guys?" Hank asked us. We shared a look and Carrie said, "Hank, the same goes for you. It's your house." Hank's trunks made a louder 'plop' when they hit the floor. Carrie laughed then.

"That just leaves you and me, honey," I said. "Your suit hardly covers you anyway, and we've all been looking at your ass all night."

She suddenly seemed sober. It was only temporary, though. She stood up in the water and untied the side strings. I caught the flimsy 'pussy shield' before it got sucked into the filter. My heart swelled with love and admiration for my wife. Her pale, hairless pussy mound captured Hank's attention right away. Mine, too, for that matter. Her inner lips were showing sexual excitement, between the swollen outer labia and my mouth watered.

I tossed the shred of cloth toward the side where Sara and Hank had thrown theirs and Carrie threw the top. Then she turned to me. "C'mon, honey," she grinned at me. "Put up or get out." That cracked the others up. Carrie had sat back on the ledge after she got naked. Her nipples were stiff and pointy in the cooler air. Her legs were parted, her knees about a foot apart, her pussy on display.

Carrie reached to grab my trunks but laughed when she realized I was completely hard. It was a momentary hesitation and I let her steal my pants. Neither Hank nor Sara were shy about looking my erection and my smooth groin over. Sara stifled a moan before sliding back into the water. Then we all sat back and watched the stars emerge. Hank reached for a hand towel, then showed us the panel that opened to reveal a fancy sound system. He turned it on and soft instrumental music added its touch to the strangeness of the feelings I was having.

I closed my eyes and drifted. Carrie slipped under my arm and scooted close to me so we were hip to hip. She felt for my hardness and slowly stroked. I kept my eyes closed.

Whatever song or piece it was that we'd been listening to ended. In the empty air, Hank suggested we'd been in the heat long enough. "What is really a kick is to get out of here and jump straight into the pool. It really peps you up."

"Oh, yeah, the way people in Finland do after a sauna," Carrie said. "They roll in the snow and beat themselves with branches."

"Well, we ain't got snow or branches, but the pool is cold enough for me after being in here," Hank said, standing up. I acted casual but I wanted to look at his dick. From what I could tell, it was thick, thicker than mine. I wasn't surprised that it was sticking straight out, at least half hard.

Carrie had no problem studying Hank's hairy cock and balls. He'd pretty well run his eyes over every part of her by then. His ball sack swung heavily under him when he climbed out and hurried to the pool.

As we heard Hank's splash when he hit the water, Sara rose with what looked to me like a seductive smile - at both of us. Her mound was as hairless as Carrie's was, but the complexion in her crotch was darker than even her nipples, just as I'd imagined. How I wished I could explore those shadowy depths!

Sara turned and mooned us as she climbed out. I saw that the darkness ran right under her and up into her ass crack. I'd seen enough porn and other nude women with darker skin to know her anus was surrounded by nearly black wrinkles. She probably had a hard time getting rid of the hairs that grow there. I imagined biting them off for her.

Sara slipped quietly into the pool and they splashed around. Carrie stood up and held out her hand. "Honey, I..." Carrie pulled my dick and forced me to stand. And stand I did. In all my throbbing glory! She giggled and grabbed for it as she moved to block sight of it.

"What are you gonna do, mister nudist? Does this happen at your nudie clubs?"

"No, it never happened to me there. The practice is to cover it with a towel or something until it goes down. But this situation is a lot more intimate. Did you see the smile Sara gave us when she stood up?"

"Hm. Yes I did. Was she smiling at you or me?"

"Both of us, I think. I'm beginning to think they're not simply nudists." My erection had begun to soften so that it pointed nearly at the floor. "I'm thinking they may be swingers." I finished as I turned to expose my half erect, hairless dick to my friend, along with his desirably tasty looking wife.

As things had rolled out, Carrie was feeling less self-conscious than I was right then. Knowing the cooler water would complete my deflation, I rushed over and jumped in. It was only about five fast steps, but my blood heavy cock flopped from side to side with each step. Sara and Hank were a short distance from where I jumped in. They were far enough to keep from being splashed, yet close enough for a good view.

As I surfaced, I heard Carrie's smaller splash as she dove in next to me. She tugged my dick as she passed under me and came up nearer to Hank than to me. I paddled myself to where it became shallower, then walked to join them. "That IS a rush," I said. I took a few strokes and stopped next to Sara.

"Isn't it?" Sara agreed. She seemed...well, we all seemed more sober and awake.

"Hank, how expensive would it be for us to, maybe get an above ground pool and a hot tub, all installed, you know?"

"He frowned into his contractor's mode briefly. "I'm not sure offhand, I can't even estimate it without doing some checking. We'll talk about it." He said he had a project going over on the other side of the mountains. "I'm gonna just stay over there for the week. It would be too much to commute from here."

Carrie asked me, "Uh, when did you come up with this brainstorm Einstein?"

"Just tonight. This is wonderful! Wouldn't you like to be able to come home from school, strip down and relax in the hot tub? We wouldn't need one as big as theirs. Then the thrill of stepping into the pool...?" I already had it pictured in my mind.

"Let's sit down TOGETHER and figure out how poor we are first," Carrie said.

"Yeah, yeah," I said. "I'm just thinking. I haven't spent a cent."

"Brr," Sara shivered, moving the water around us enough to remind us we were all wet and the night was cooling off. "I'm done," she said simply. She crossed in front of me, her leg brushing my cock as she passed. Then she gave us the treat of watching her climb the ladder and get out, hurrying for the towels. Her dripping nipples stuck out nearly an inch, thick, dark and hard. Beside me, Hank chuckled.

"She's just a joy to watch, especially in the nude. She was the one who got me started going naked."

"She's special," I agreed. I'd never admit - not to Hank, and certainly not to Carrie - what was really in my mind. That was all I said.

"She is so graceful," Carrie said. "And that body! Wow." She added. Hank chuckled again as he went toward the ladder. Carrie turned to me and hugged me. She giggled when she found my hardness had reasserted itself in spite of the cool water (thanks to Sara's casual brush as she passed and the view of her climbing out). We kissed and then Carrie followed our hosts up the ladder. She looked over her shoulder to make sure I was watching, then she wiggled her ass at me and climbed out.

"Well, fuck it," I mumbled and decided to flash them if it came to that. I climbed out and joined them at the bar. Sara was behind it and Carrie sat next to Hank, both with their backs to me. Sara asked them something, but then she looked up at me approaching with my erection while they answered. She gave me that same seductive smile she had earlier. It didn't do anything to make me go soft. Carrie turned and saw me - and my cock. She giggled. That caused Hank to turn also. He let out a "Whoa!" when he saw my boner. My cheeks felt like they could guide Santa's sleigh right then.

I had enough presence of mind to remember to spread a towel on the stool before sitting on the stool on Carrie's other side. "Don't worry, Greg," Sara said. "That happens around here regularly. I was surprised Hank managed to resist when Carrie stripped."

"Oh, I didn't resist. I just got used to it sooner than Greg has and it went away...mostly," he said, glancing at Carrie's pointy nipples. Carrie giggled.

Sara set another shot of tequila in front of me, along with salt and limes. She set a dripping bottle of beer next to them. Then she squeezed my hand warmly. "Drink these and, really, don't worry, hon'." Her hand was warm and her voice was like honey. She talked like she was trying to help me be more comfortable, but all she was doing was making me harder.

Fortunately, she saw Hank had drained his beer and moved to get him a refill. I noticed Carrie watching Sara's round ass. I salted the edge of my hand and licked it off. I tossed the liquor back and savored the burn that time. I reached for a lime slice but took my time getting it to my mouth.

Hank had gone to pee. Carrie saw that I had caught her ogling Sara's ass and blushed, giving me a quick shake of the head. That was 'Carrie talk' for shut the fuck up. I shut up. I had no idea where this was all headed with her - or with them.

Hank came back from the bathroom. Sara sat behind the bar and we all talked a while. She offered coffee, since we had to get home sooner or later. "Or you could just stay here. We have two extra bedrooms and you can have your choice," she added.

I considered my state. I was relaxed (Even my dick was finally soft) but I didn't really feel the booze. "I guess it must have been the shock of the pool, but I feel almost completely sober. I'm okay to drive."

"Well do what you want," Hank said. "I'd recommend staying here. You never know what a cop might stop you for. Whether you feel it or not, that booze is still in your system. You're running a risk. How come you shave?"

The abrupt lurch caught me off guard and I blurted out the truth. "I like the way it feels and the sex is out of this world. It'll be even better, now that Carrie is completely bare. Until today she still had a little fuzz." Carrie nudged my ribs as both Hank and Sara laughed. I looked at her. "What? It's the truth," I said. Carrie sighed.

falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers