Opening Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers

"If Greg gets really turned on, he might kidnap you to the bedroom - but only if you're extra good and only if I get to watch," she teased. That brought Paula up short. She stopped laughing and stared at Carrie.

"You mean...you mean you'd sit there and watch him do that?"

"I'd go along, just to make sure everything came out okay. But that would get me going, too, so there's no telling how it might go."

Paula's eyes scanned all the naked folks around the pool. Then she turned back to us. "That's a joke, right?"

Carrie smiled and shook her head. "We've discovered that we both are more adventurous than we once thought." She looked at me before continuing. I smiled and gave her a slight nod.

"Everybody has fantasies, Paula. Have you ever thought it would be great if nudity wasn't so big a deal to the world? Or sex: what if everybody was permitted to have sex with anybody that wanted to fuck them? Not just in a heterosexual way; I mean ANYBODY. Men with men, women with women, combinations of all kinds?"

Paula's blush had returned as the words soaked in. She was kind of breathless when she replied. "Do you guys do all that?"

"Well, we have these friends. They helped us loosen up. They helped me, first, to get naked in their company, then to broaden our sexual horizons, too. You know, experience some of those secret thoughts we barely admit to ourselves."

"So you're bisexual? Both of you?"

Carrie looked her straight in the eye and said, "We've both had sex with people of our same gender, yes. We enjoyed it...a lot!"

"Have you ever been involved in having sex with other couples in the same bed or the same room?" I asked her.

"One time...I had sex with a guy while my girlfriend slept next to us. But no swapping or any of that," she said.

"What if we invited you over to watch porn? Would you let Greg have you?"

Now that blush would rival the reddest thing you could imagine. She spent, maybe a minute, looking from Carrie to me and back a few times. Finally, her eyes on my thickening dick, she looked back at Carrie and nodded her head yes. Carrie smiled.

"What would you do if, after Greg fucks you (and after I used my mouth to clean him up), I wanted to suck his cum back out of you? Would you allow that? Because I know I want to taste you." Now Carrie had let the second biggest cat out. I hoped she wasn't going too fast for Paula's sensitivity.

Paula stared at her own lap for a few seconds. Carrie reached out to lift her head up to face us. "Paula, honey, we aren't monsters or rapists. If you decided to join us, you could just stop at watching us. We'd never try to make you do something you don't want to do. 'No' means no in our house. Don't be afraid."

"Oh, it isn't that. I just...I've never...I've thought about lesbians. Sometimes it's been so long between dates for me, I've played with the idea of finding another girl. Most guys think I'm too fat to be seen with. That's one of the reasons I forced myself to come to the club. I thought (and I was right) that it might help me get past my self-consciousness about my body.

"Now, here I am," She opened her arms and legs and spread them wide, as if presenting herself to the world. "But it hasn't helped with getting me dates."

Carrie chuckled tenderly. "Honey, we all have self-doubts sometimes. Whether it's about our body, our work, our cooking, or whatever, everybody has them. Hopefully, you can do as you did with being seen nude and get past those. But some people don't do the work, they just find ways to hide them. You proved you're strong enough to get over the body shame the situation forced on you.

"For the record, I look at you and see a confident, attractive woman. Greg's dick is telling you that you're physically attractive to men."

Her last comment took me by surprise. I'd been so interested in what Carrie was saying, as well as feasting my eyes n Paula's tanned, voluptuous body, that I hadn't realized that my cock was fully erect and drooling. It was my turn to blush then. Glancing around, I covered it with a spare towel. Carrie and Paula laughed at my discomfort. But it had broken the heavy atmosphere between us.

"You really didn't notice it getting hard?" Paula said in a kind of loud whisper.

"Nope. I was listening to Carrie and trying to imagine all of us together. Usually I would have noticed. But this time, something," I said while studying both the naked women beside me, "must have distracted me." The towel twitched as my dick heard we were talking about him. They both found that to be supremely funny.

"Wow," Paula said, looking back into our faces again. "I'd like...well, I have to think about all this. I've never been invited to an orgy before." She grinned.

"I'm not suggesting an orgy," Carrie said. "Two months ago, I was repressed and fearful of even going to a place like this, getting naked, and letting the world see me. As I said, we have these friends who helped me overcome my insecurities."

"They must be good friends," she said.

"They are," I said. "I've known him for years, but it was only two months ago that he and his wife talked Carrie out of her bikini and into bed with them. The same went for me, except I'd been to nude beaches before."

Paula's phone twittered. She answered and spoke a few minutes, facing away from us. Her voice sounded angry at the last, just before she cut the call off. Turning back to us, her humor and lightness had gone from her expression.

"I have to go. I wish we could talk some more, but...well, I have to leave."

"What's your number?" Carrie asked her. Paula told her. Dialing, Carrie waited. Paula's phone gave its twitter again. She pressed a button, then they both closed their phones down. "There. Now you can call us any time you want. You don't have to come over for sex. Even if you just want to come by for a drink, or...we have a new hot tub. We go naked at home anyway, so if you want to come over for a soak, call me."

Her gratitude showed on her face as she responded. "Wow! Okay, I will. I mean it." She picked up her bag and stuffed her things into it. Then she turned around to face us. "Don't rule the sex stuff out, though. Just laying there made me wet," she said with a new blush. She took a last stare at my semi-erect cock before grinning at me. She gave a little wave and we watched her fleshy haunches sway as she walked away.

Carrie looked at me and grinned. "That was fun. Just imagine..."

"Oh, I have been. That's why I got hard." I said.

The afternoon was waning so we headed back to Hank and Sara's place.

Like I said, this all happened years ago. It was a lot of fun, and we've added to the fun as time went on. Our life is so different now. We've made quite a few new friends who share our little kinks. I'll have to tell you some time about more of our adventures.

falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers