Opening Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers

[ The story of that week will be in "Sleeping at Sara's" We ended that week totally comfortable with the things we liked.]

Hank showed up with his crew to install the hot tub. It only took a day and a couple of hours. Carrie still didn't know anything about it. The guys were gone the first day before she got home, and I kept the blinds closed to hide the work.

They finished on Thursday and I filled it Friday. I had planned an elaborate surprise ceremony, but the surprise didn't survive. "What the hell is that? She said as she came out to where the grill was. I knew it had been a mistake to grill steaks.

"That! Is our new hot tub," I said. After I explained our cost she calmed down.

"Wow! I can't wait to try it."

"Let's eat and then we can see if it's warm enough."

It was, almost. Since the heater was costing me bucks to run anyway, circulating it made sense to me. It felt better and better as we soaked in the bubbles.

"Sara has to go 'home' to Southern California for a few days. She asked me to make sure Hank didn't get cold while she was gone," Carrie said. "She leaves day after tomorrow."

"So, is he coming here, or are we supposed to go there?"

"Well, that's up to Hank and us to decide."

"Let's go there, then." Hank and Sara had a nicer house (and the pool).

"Why don't you call Hank and discuss it with him. Maybe he wants to come here." Carrie was good at delegating things.

Hank felt more comfortable at home, so he was more than happy to have us stay with him. "Sara's told me all about your week with her. I'm kinda hoping the three of us can have as much fun," he said.

"It's gonna be a new experience for me, Hank. I want you to know I'm open to...well, I've thought a lot. And I'd like to experience having you in our bed. Or, I guess being in your bed - again." We laughed and he was looking forward to it.

The next day was a Thursday. So Sara leaves on Friday and comes home on Tuesday. We went over Friday evening and got as naked as our host once we had deposited our bags in the bedroom. We both had packed just the clothes we'd need to wear to work Monday. By Tuesday we'd be back at home.

"I want you guys to try my new favorite beer," Hank said as we rejoined him on the patio.

"I hope it's better than your last favorite," I said.

"Greg, don't be rude!" Carrie said, swatting my butt lightly.

"No problem, Carrie," Hank said. "I want real opinions when it comes to beers. I'm searching for the perfect beer. I'm starting to think it's like the Fountain of Youth."

"This is good!" I said after tasting it. Carrie tasted hers and agreed.

"Great! I hoped you'd like it, because I have a half pallet of it in the basement - except the two cases I've gotten cold."

"Jesus! We'll never drink that much."

"I know. But better safe...you know." We all laughed.

As agreed, we brought dinner. Between the three f us, we put together a pretty fair shrimp salad. Of course, there was a lot of bumping into each other as we worked. Hank stayed at least half hard through most of it, while my dick went up and stayed that way.

Carrie clearly enjoyed our two excited dicks sliding past her ass or pressed against her hip while we added ingredients. Her smile never left her face.

Even after we sat to eat, Carrie grinned at us both. She raised her beer and toasted our days together. We clinked bottles and drank. We devoured the salad and had a shot of Drambuie - that rich liqueur made from Scotch Whiskey.

We finally got into the hot tub. Refreshments were near t hand, and we relaxed way down. Hank asked Carrie to help ease a cramp in his shoulder. So she scooted close behind him and kneaded his shoulder. I couldn't see through the bubbles, but she told me later that she had wrapped her legs around him and crossed her ankles. His dick fit just right between her calves.

Hank stepped up one step to pour more booze for us. "Look at that nice ass, Greg," Carrie said. Hank heard and wiggled his hips a little for her. I looked. I liked the unself-conscious wiggle.

I guess Carrie wanted me to begin. I held my breath when Hank stepped back to us with our drinks. We took ours and I just set mine on the tiles. Hank sipped at his and swallowed. I casually reached out and took hold of his cock. I pulled him closer and leaned in. He got the message and responded. His glass joined mine. We kissed. I still held his incredible cock as our tongues battled. Carrie gasped when our lips touched, but otherwise was quiet.

We broke the kiss. I turned to look at Carrie. Her mouth was wide open. I reached toward her and she joined our hugging and kissing. Watching them kiss, I felt her hand close above mine on Hank's erection. I released him and moved back some. Watching my wife kissing another man that way turned me on. The knowledge that in a short time I would be watching his cock disappear into her secret place helped the erotic atmosphere.

A few minutes later we got out of the tub and dried each other very well, making sure we got all the folds and creases. Hank asked me to dry his back and I allowed myself to enjoy the different kind of touching than we had ever done. I pressed my hand into his ass crack and he leaned against the bar to give me better access. I used my bare hand to check that his entire crack was dry. I ran my hand up and down, making sure to press a little into him, and making sure his balls were dry.

While I amused myself with his ass, he familiarized himself with all the hidden places on Carrie's body. After I stepped back, I watched her pull his head down and part her legs. He knew what she wanted and made love orally to her as I watched. But he didn't tarry there long.

He stood up and smacked his lips. "You are one tasty woman, Carrie," he said. Then he led us to the bedroom and their king sized bed. Carrie urged Hank to lie down. She followed and I followed her. I let her lead the way. She pressed him down on his back and she went down on him. She spent some time loving that big dick and then pulled me down with her. I opened my mouth and got my first taste of cock. It wasn't the taste that thrilled me, though. It was knowing what I was doing. It was as if I was simultaneously sucking him and standing back watching myself do it.

Carrie had abandoned his erection to me so she could concentrate on his heavy ball sac. But she soon pushed me away. She straddled him and slowly slid him into her juicy cunt. A few minutes getting comfortable, then she turned around in the reverse cowgirl position. She started humping him, grinning at me. Then she hooked a finger at me calling me closer.

She was setting us up to perform one of my favorites among the erotic pictures and videos. I knew how to position myself down so I could use my mouth on them both as they fucked. I didn't try to avoid licking him. I happily lapped her juices from his stiffness when he pulled back or Carrie rose up. She turned her head so they could make out as they made love.

I realized that's what we were doing. We were all making love together. My mind was whirling and I felt light and, really, high. Carrie said something to Hank I didn't hear. Then she sat up a little bit, took the base of Hank's prong in hand. She rose off it completely and I slurped all those juices off him, sucking a while before Carrie pushed me gently away so she could get back to feeling him up inside her.

Their actions sped up and became more frisky. I happened to have my mouth attached to their joining when Hank stopped. I felt with my tongue that his urethra had swollen. He was going to come! He moved side to side and the thickness and taste of what I was getting changed.

I saw, too that he was pressing his cream out around his cock with each stroke. Carrie warned me when she was about to close in on her climax. I got out of the way as she bounced on him and shook her hips side to side, searching for just the right spot to make her come. Finally she gave a little scream and added more of her fluids to the mess between her legs.

When she settled down, I bent forward again and started licking up and swallowing everything I could find. She rose up and pushed his cock toward me. I took in as much as I could and sucked. I bobbed my head some, but I mainly cleaned him up.

That was followed by Carrie pushing me to my back and sitting on my face. She sat high enough that there was some space between her cunt and my mouth. I saw her muscles flex and she 'gave birth' to more of Hank's cum. It fell into my open mouth, but I had no time to savor it before she squeezed more out.

Finally, she got off me and we kissed. I pushed the cum into her mouth the way we do sometimes with mine. Then she smiled, sat up and shared it with Hank. By the time he leaned over to give it back to me, it was practically gone. What I got was mainly a mix of our saliva with a little semen in it.

"You haven't come yet, honey," Carrie said.

I nodded. "Don't I know it! But for some reason, right now I have to pee. Hank joined me and we stood hip to hip while we drained our bladders. Carrie watched as she leaned on the vanity next to the toilet.

As soon as we'd shaken off the last drops, she pushed in front to drop the seat and sit down. She closed her eyes and then we heard her urine splashing into the bowl to mix with ours. As soon as it was flowing, she smiled at us both. She took hold of us both and leaned in. Taking Hank in first, she sucked. Then she did the same to me. She'd been rewarded both times with a few drops of pee from us both.

Hank was amazed at her actions. "You guys are into water sports?" he asked. We told him we had done it a few times. "I can't get Sara interested in trying it. Maybe if she watches you do it she'll change her mind."

We adjourned to the patio bar again. "Since you guys aren't driving, we can have as much Tequila - or whatever - as you want," Hank said as he poured three shots of Herradura for us. He sliced an entire lime up and set the salt next to the plate.

Being the gentlemen we are, we let Carrie go first. Then, as host, Hank slid a shot my way to go next. Finally he drank his own down. We all wanted a beer to chase it with, so we got more of his 'private stock'. It was a pretty good beer. I studied the label and started when I saw that it was 10% alcohol by volume. No wonder I liked it!

While we drank our way through two more shots and a second beer, we talked about sex, My dick was recovering and got about half hard as Hank told us about his first man to man sex.

"Sara had confessed her bisexuality to me while we were dating. Of course, the idea of watching two women making love thrilled me. But she talked to me about bisexuality. It's her theory that humans were created to physically love everybody else, gender aside. She got me to admit I was curious about men together.

"But I told her I shied away from it because of the stigma about homosexuality. She urged me to indulge my secret desires. 'Just try it, Hank,' she said. I said I'd consider it. But the first problem was choosing somebody who was equally curious about it."

They basically went through the same puzzles we'd tried to work out, before luck slid their way. Hank went on:

"One day after we'd been living together a while, Sara got a call from her brother. He would be in town and asked if he could stay with us to save on a hotel room. Of course she said yes. In the two days we awaited his arrival, she explained about him and herself. He was four years older than she was. They were the only kids her parents had and they grew up very close. He became her first lover. It's a good story, so maybe she'll tell you about it sometime.

"Anyway, while Warren was here, they taught me about bisexuality. We'd already settled on nudity at home and Warren didn't mind joining in. When Sara started feeling horny, she asked me if she could make love to Warren with me along for the ride.

"Since she and Warren had been lovers off and on for years, I decided I didn't mind. I suspected some things about my presence with them while they had sex, and it turned out that I was right, Warren was my first, too. His was the first cock squirting cum into my mouth. His was the first cock I took up my ass.

"After that visit, it was all good. We loved each other and occasionally one of Sara's female lovers would join us. Other guys came along, too and that's when we joined Sunny Acres. We've made a few good friends there and some have become our lovers."

"Wow. That's some story," Carrie said. "And now, here we are," she said, taking one of each of our hands in hers. She squeezed them.

Hank smiled at her. "Well, I decided I want to surprise Sara when she gets home. Would you guys shave me?"

We said we'd be glad to help him. Carrie asked for scissors first. After trimming him down, we went to the bathroom. In a warm tub (We all got in and managed to fit, with Hank's dick and balls on display) we freed him of his short and curlies. He couldn't take his eyes off his naked groin. "You were right, Carrie: it does look bigger." Of course, he had hardened again as we shaved him. My part was to do his ass while she held his cheeks wide apart. After rinsing his anus free of soap, I indulged myself by leaning in and tonguing him a little. He writhed as I shoved my tongue into him. But he stopped me and we relocated to the bed. He kissed us both. Then he asked me if I would fuck him. "It's been a while since I felt a cock inside me. I was hoping you would want to do it."

"Sure." I took hold of his hairless cock and added, "But I'm not sure I could take this thing into my ass." I gave him an affectionate suck. And, to tell the truth, since Hank and I had been friends so long, I did feel more affection than before being nude with him. I would say it was bordering on 'love', as opposed to the affection of friendship.

"Carrie got down and sucked him as he oiled, first, my cock, then himself. He turned his back and leaned forward on his elbows, staying on his knees so his ass was high in the air. Carrie got under us and helped me center on that tight hole. I gently began to penetrate him, the way I have taken Carrie's ass.

Through grunts and moans from us all at various points, I fully inserted my cock completely into Hank's bowels. When I paused, Carrie moved her efforts to my balls for a few seconds. But neither Hank nor I could stand just sitting there joined together. I slid back, then forward again.

"Come on, Greg, do it. I need it a bit rougher sometimes," Hank pleaded. So I did as he asked. My speed increased, as the point of contact when I was completely inside him started making a fleshy slap as my hips hit his cheeks. Carrie had to stop sucking to avoid injury.

She sat back, legs crossed campfire style, and masturbated as she watched me fuck a man. She reached her climax even before I did. When I was starting to spray into him, I froze. Carrie dove back under him just in time to catch most of his cum (later, we realized she'd slid in on top of the first spurt from him and it had crusted in her hair) before straining to catch my cum as it dripped off me and out of Hank's ass.

She surprised Hank by taking me directly into her mouth to clean me up. "I've asked Sara to do that, but she wants me to at least wipe all the 'ass juice', as she calls it, off of me."

"Do you lick her ass after you fuck it?" Carrie asked him.

"Well...no," he said sheepishly.

"Try it! We've done it since Greg took my anal virginity. We're both healthy, so maybe that's how we've avoided catching any of the diseases they warn you about."

"I'm not sure she'd even go for that," Hank complained.

"Hey, bud, I wasn't sure I'd go for even being naked around you," Carrie laughed, "let alone doing this!"

"Do you guys lick each other's ass?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but they aren't dripping cum then."

"It's still the same. Bacteria breed in the intestines. If somebody carries a bug, you're at the same risk as if you were lapping your juice out of it." My reasoning made sense to him. To prove I wasn't just talking, I crouched down to lick my cum from Hank's ass.

The rest of the weekend was spent fucking and sucking. By the time Sara came home, we were comfortable with anything sexual we could do, except for me trying to take Hank into my ass.

Sara bestowed kisses on all of us when her friend dropped her off at home. We undressed her as she made the circuit to smooch all of us. When she arrived back to where Hank stood, she laughed. "Nobody move. That was so much fun I want to do it again, now that I'm naked."

So we stood, caressing her dark skin as she kissed us all. Then she scampered to the pool, tits bobbling and ass shaking. God, she looked delicious. I was already erect, impatient for my repeat fucking of this exotic female.

Carrie and I had many discussions about how we'd changed over the weeks since we became social nudists. We both still had jobs to go to - wearing clothes. There were other obligations that needed tending, and other friends we still got together with.

We spent a couple of weekends with Hank and Sara at their nudist club. That was a new one for Carrie, though her shyness was less obvious than before she went nude privately at Hank's. I got a few erections, but they didn't embarrass me as much as they might have.

It was a little jarring to me, though, to notice I had begun to size up other men as potential sex objects, the way I'd always done when seeing naked women or girls. Carrie, too, admitted she lacked the blinders she grew up wearing; those blinders that had prevented her mind from considering women as lovers.

At the club, there were plenty of occasions when Hank and Sara were off doing their thing that Carrie and I could wander around on our own. We met some nice people, both couples and singles (this club accepted single males as well as single females and couples).

After a solo dip in the club's pool one day, I returned to find a twenty-something woman lying on a towel next to Carrie. They seemed to be in animated conversation. I reclaimed my vacant towel on Carrie's other side. "This must be the infamous Greg!" the woman said as I got comfortable. I looked at my wife questioningly.

"Don't get upset, honey," she said to me. "This is Paula. She lives about a half mile from us back in town."

As I said, the girl was young. She was also shaved and somewhat overweight. Her dark hair was cut short. Her pubic mound was totally hairless. Her face was open and friendly, as well as attractive. Her curviness called for large breasts, and Paula's body had answered. They were about the size of cantaloupes and sported dark pink nipples. The left one was pierced.

"So...why 'infamous'?" I asked.

"Ah...I'm afraid I let a small cat out of the bag. When the subject of sex and porn came up as we were talking, I admitted we sometimes have sex while we look at porn videos and pictures."

I thought about it. That wasn't so bad. It could have been worse, I thought. "Yup. It's one of my favorite amusements, Paula," I said.

"Well it sounds like fun to me, too," she said. "I have to do my porn surfing alone while I masturbate," she said. "I wish I could join you guys once."

Now things were getting interesting. I looked at Carrie. She turned to me and gave me a wink that Paula couldn't see. "If you really want to," I said, "and since you live so close to us, maybe we can invite you over sometime," I said.

"Ooh! Really? I'd love that!"

Carrie helped set the hook by adding, "You won't even need a computer. You can masturbate and watch us - your own private porno show," she laughed.

We all laughed. Paula blushed as she laughed, but her eyes sparkled. She wasn't shy about checking my dick out often as we lay there. Carrie had noticed Paula's interest in my 'equipment', too.

falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers