Opening Up

Story Info
New wife can't keep hiding who she is.
5k words
4.06
35.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am generally not a fan of author intros on stories here, but in this category it seems necessary to let me know what lies ahead:

No cheating. No BTB. No cuckolding.

************

Alec Reynaud hit the button for his garage door as he turned the corner onto Franklin Street. There was a smile on his face, and why wouldn't there be? Alec was freshly 25 years old, and on his way home to his beautiful wife of 9 months from his job as a Junior Executive with his father's company. He had been raised by two loving parents here in the same town he now lived, and by all accounts was considered just a lovely young man. His only real time outside of his hometown was his 4 years of college, but that was only three hour drive away. Now, he happily looked forward to never having to leave town again, excepting occasional travel for work. He planned to settle in with his bride, rise the ranks at his father's company, have kids, and create for his family the same life that he had.

As the garage door completed its opening, Alec smiled wider. His thoughts drifted to spending a whole weekend with his wife. He still wasn't fully used to thinking or saying that. Alec had met Genevive in his last year at school, and she was a junior. He was immediately smitten with her kind eyes and sweet face when he saw her at the school bookstore. He had dated a little in highschool and college, but had the conviction that he was after marriage, and wasn't interested in wasting time with someone he didn't see a future with. So as soon as he saw Genevive, he thought "I'm going to marry her." He strode up to her with the confidence of a man who had rarely heard the word 'no,' and used the same line his father had always said he used to meet his mom.

"Hi, I'm Alec. Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?" And thus began the romance. They went on 5 dates before Alec tried to kiss her. There was a little heavy petting, but they didn't have sex until Alec proposed, the day after Genevive's graduation. Genevive stayed in her college apartment while Alec had moved back to his hometown. His parents didn't want them living together before marriage. Not they they were a very religious family, though of course they went to church for the big holidays like everyone in town, just old fashioned. And so was Alec.

His reminiscing took him through all that, to their wedding late last year and Genny moving into their home his parents had bought them, to turning 25 last week in a small party with his parents, younger brothers, and his wife. After dinner, he took his wife home where she took him upstairs, dropped her little black dress, and said to her husband, "Take me, Alec."

She was truly wonderful, and life was good.

"Honey, I'm home," Alec called out as he entered from the garage.

"I'm in the kitchen."

There was nothing to prepare Alec for walking into the kitchen, knowing all was right in the world, to see his wife, with teary eyes sitting with an overnight bag.

"Alec, we need to talk."

He could barely choke out, "Is there someone else?"

"Alec, it's..."

Alec found his voice, shouting, "That is what the 'honey, we need to talk' cliche is, right? You've met someone else? How could you do that to me?"

"No, there isn't anyone else. The opposite, actually. I'm... I'm done not being myself."

"What does that mean?" He looked at Genny, with confusion all over his face as he slumped into the chair opposite her.

"Alec, you are the love of my life. I started falling for you as soon as you walked up to me in the bookstore that day. You are kind, gentle, loving, giving... and I am so tired of it."

"What are..." But Genny held up her hand.

"The whole time we were dating, you were always such a gentleman. All my friends kept wanting to know what our dates were like, what we were doing. And all we did was go out, maybe kiss a little. My friends would go out, meet someone, and have sex all within a few hours. But we dated for months before I even felt your dick over your pants. My sister was convinced you were gay, for God's sake. But I loved you, and wanted to go at a pace you were comfortable with because I felt we really had something that could last. And then you introduced me to your parents. And it all started making sense. You were raised so sheltered, so old-fashioned... so naive. And your parents expected me to fall in with it. I lived just off campus still, even though I graduated just so your parents would know we weren't living together. You are just like them. You have this idea of a dainty house wife up on a pedestal, something holy and precious. I hoped that being married, we could finally be freer around each other. We wouldn't have to hide any more. But I messed up, because that isn't true. It seems like you weren't hiding anything, only I was. But now we are married, and I am realizing I can't be that kind of wife for you. I can't be the sexually repressed wife hidden behind the white picket fence. I'm sorry, I'm not that woman."

Alec heard all of this, but understood very little. "I'm... I'm lost. I thought that I was supposed to treat women with respect."

"Honey, your birthday. I stripped naked and asked you to 'take me.' And what you did was eat me out and then you made love to me, missionary. And it was nice, but I don't want 'nice' all the time. I wanted you to take me. I want to get fucked. We've been married for 9 months, together for 4 years, and if you asked me what the sexiest memory I have from our time together was, I would say the story Annabelle at work told me about a guy she met at a bar and let face-fuck her in the bathroom. She never even knew his name. Just that he was cute and had a nice dick. That is the most erotic thing that happened in our marriage, my friend giving a blowjob."

Genny sighed, looking into Alec's sweet sad eyes. She continued, "I love you so much, but I also know that I can't live with you. I can't shut off this part of me that wants more, kinkier, rougher sex. It will drive me mad, or drive me to someone else. I can't do that to you, I can't cheat on you. But... imagine that every night for dinner if all I ever made was plain buttered pasta. That was all I made for you. You'd be fed, but you wouldn't be happy. You want other kinds of food, you want some steak, some veggies, whatever. Sure, sometimes you want spaghetti, but not always. Alec, I need some fucking steak. We weren't virgins when we got married, but neither of us has all that much experience. But all I have been doing for the past few months is listen to my friends talk about sexual escapades, reading erotica, and watching porn. I am learning a lot about myself. And I can't continue to do it while pretending to be the woman you think I am. I can't hide any part of myself from you. I care too much about you for that. This is the hardest thing I have ever done. But I am going to stay at the Double Tree, and we can talk in the next few days about how we want to go about this."

Genny stood, picked up her bag and kissed Alec on the cheek. "I really do love you, with all my heart," she said, and walked out the door. Alec didn't move a muscle. He sat there, nearly unmoving, as the sun set and darkness moved into the house. It was near midnight, when a raccoon ran across the back patio setting off the motion detector light that Alec was roused from his state of shock. "Genny didn't like making love to me and was watching porn?" he asked the empty room.

He stood, and walked to the PC in the home office. They shared this computer at home. He turned on the screen and opened Chrome. There wasn't anything unusual in the browser history. Certainly not months worth of erotica and porn. He moused over to the Start menu, and there he saw that under Most Used programs: Firefox. He knew that was another web browser, and opened it up. He steeled himself for what he might find. What was Genny into? All Alec's fears swept through his mind in a moment. If Alec knew what there really was on the internet, he would have been much more afraid. What he saw shocked him, however. So many bookmarks for things he didn't understand. A whole folder of saved stories on Literotica. Quickly clicking through, it seemed many of them were stories about anal, BDSM, rough sex, rape fantasies, exhibitionism. Then Alec moved on to the bookmarks on video sites. Alec couldn't help himself. Opening video after video, so many were so similar. A woman being roughly handled by a man, being made to choke on him during oral sex, beind held down and roughly penetrated, the man forcing himself into her rear, and then finishing on her face. There were more that focused on other acts: spankings, whipping, women with clamps on their nipples, large toys inserted into every hole, a man ejaculating on a woman's face in a park and then she walked to their car with his seman all over her face. Alec had heard of some of this stuff. But he never thought this was anything that normal people did. Especially not people that truly cared for each other. A loving couple made love. This wasn't what loving people did to each other. As he clicked through every link over and over, wondering how Genny could be interested in any of this and judging anyone who enjoyed it, Alec was painfully aware that his dick was in pain as it strained against his pants fully erect. He watched video after video repeating the thought in his head "Why does she love this more than she loves me?"

It was nearing 5:30 am when Alec realized she didn't love this more than she loved him, but this was a part of her that he had been ignoring, and forcing her to ignore. She didn't love it more than him, but she needed to be herself. She wanted him to be a part of this, and he had more or less said no by all of his actions. He had made her feel so ashamed that she couldn't even talk to him about it before it was too late.

Too late? It wasn't too late.It couldn't be.

Alec grabbed his car keys and ran to the car. He barely even waited for the garage door to open before he was peeling out of the driveway. His mind was racing as he drove the 15 minutes to the DoubleTree just off the highway. His plan went as far as "get her back." But that was all he had.

He parked and practically jogged in yesterday's suit to the front desk.

"May I help you, sir?" said the young man at the front desk.

"Um, yes. My wife is checked in here, I am not sure of the room number. Something came up and I wasn't able to meet her here last night. I just got in. Here is my driver's license and this would have been the card she used."

"Of course, let me check. Yes, we do have a room under this name and all of the information matches. You are in room 412, here is your key."

"Thank you. What time does room service start for breakfast?"

"6:30, sir. In a little over an hour."

"Could I please ask you now for breakfast for two? Scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon, juice and coffee. Send it right up at 6:30, please."

"Absolutely. I'll take care of it."

Alec walked from the front desk to the elevators. His heart was pounding in his chest. Before he knew it, he was standing outside of the room. He didn't know if he was more scared to open the door or walk away. Quietly as he could, he slid the keycard into the door and when the light went green, slowly and carefully pushed the door open part way, and edged into the room, carefully closing the door behind him. The room was mostly dark but for a little light breaking through the curtains and the illumination from the hotel room standard digital radio alarm clock. It was enough for him to take in Genny, laying on her back, head to the side, breathing slowly, barely snoring. He could tell from her shoulders, and the way the sheet clung to the outline of her breasts that she wasn't wearing a top. The vibrator on the bed next to her, and the bottle of lube on the nightstand indicated she was probably not wearing bottoms either. Alec stood there, for a minute, just taking it in and trying to decide if he was going to cross this line. His last thought, before he moved was, "If I don't do this, I've lost her. If I do it, maybe I will lose her. But maybe not."

With that, Alec slipped off his shoes and placed his clothes on a chair in the corner. He moved to the side of the bed by her head, and then quickly got on the bed. As Genny's eyes shot open in surprise, Alec's legs were on either side of her head, pinning her arms down. His crotch was right at her face. With his left hand, he pinned her hands above her head, with his right he aimed his half-hard cock. Genny yelped in surprise, and as her mouth opened, Alec grabbed the hair on the top of her head and shoved her gaping mouth over his manhood.

As Alec used his hold on her scalp to saw her mouth back and forth over his now steel-hardened cock, he spoke. "You think you can just tear my heart out and walk away? Why? Cause you think I can't fuck you? I can fuck you. You were right, I put you up on a pedestal. But you aren't up there any more. I saw what you like on the computer. You nasty, fucking BITCH." He roared the last and held her head all the way against his body, feeling the head of his cock push into her throat. Wow, he didn't know oral sex could feel that good. He felt Genny squirming against him, struggling to breath. He pushed a little deeper. If she wanted to be treated this way, then he would at least be the first. Let her get what she was asking for. He felt her cough and gag and pulled his dick out of her mouth. He was covered in a slick, thick mucus. Not quite spit, but thicker, more phlegm. He looked at Genny's face. She had tears in her eyes, and she was breathing hard, but as her eyes trailed up from Alec's cock to his face, he saw the smile form between the corner's of her eyes and the edges of her mouth.

"Honey, why..." was all she managed to see before Alec's cock was once again seeing how close to her stomach it could get.

"This is what you want, isn't it? You left me for this? You want to end our marriage because you want to be treated like some street whore? Then shut up and take it you fucking bitch." Genny's wide eyes managed to look even more surprised with those words. Alec let go of her hair, and rotated forward. He was now on his knees, chest down, and he started to go at Genny's mouth. He could feel and hear her gurgle beneath him as he pounded in and out of her mouth. Every time he bottomed out, he felt her whole body reject his invasion. Her body couldn't decide if the problem needed to be fixed by vomiting or breathing, and so did neither. After a moment, he let go of her hands, and placed his own on the headboard to better fuck her throat. As he bottomed out yet again, and held himself there for a few seconds, he realized that he would have expected her to be pushing him off. As his mind cleared, he heard a wet schlick-schlick and smelled his wife's pussy. He looked back, and noticed she had blindly found the vibrator, and was pounding into herself while he took his pleasure on her mouth.

"I didn't say you could do that!"

Alec popped his cock out of her mouth and spun facing her pussy. His balls rested on her chin over her mouth as he grabbed at her hands, pulling the plastic cock from her pussy. He looked at her gaping hole, and could see her lubrication seeping from her making her whole private area look shiny. He had never seen her appear this turned on. As he stared at her throbbing pussy, he felt her hands slide over his thighs, lovingly. Alec was just about to lean forward and lick her clit when he felt Genny's hands slide up his thighs, grip both of his ass cheeks, and spread. Immediately a scene from one of her saved movies popped into Alec's head. He had thought, "Excusing that no one should want to do that, who could possibly want it done to them?"

He had his answer as Genny's tongue slid across his asshole. "Holy shit, Gen. That feels incredible." Alec began to moan and grind his ass back as Genny continued to give his asshole a tongue bath. He reached down and started mauling at her tits, pinching her nipples until he felt her gasp on his anus. He leaned forward, rubbed his fingers in the abundance of her wetness and then started his own exploration of her asshole. Circling her rosebud with his fingers, feeling her moan as she continued her oral assault. Alex would have never thought he could touch his wife's asshole. Before this moment, he wasn't even a fan of having intercourse doggy-style because he didn't think looking at where poop came from was arousing. As he circled Gen's brown ring now, it didn't even cross his mind. He mimicked her tongue's every move with his fingers. They were well-lubed from her pussy, and Alec could feel she had some lube left around her asshole from her own playtime. As Genny pointed her tongue stiffly and poked the center of his asshole, Alec, slid his index and middle fingers straight into Genny's. He felt her where he never had before, and started gently fingering his wife's backdoor.

Genny loosened up as Alec continued his exploration of her rectum so he added his ring finger, stretching her hole with 3 fingers. He wasn't only preparing her, but steeling himself. Another minute of them mutually stimulating each other's assholes, Alec felt he was ready for what came next. So far he had been using her, but he wasn't being as mean, verbally, as what he had read and watched.

"Okay, you ass-licking slut, time for some cock."

Alec rose off of his wife, stood next to the bed, and really looked in her face for the first time since he arrived. He didn't see love, adoration, or comfort. He saw lust. Raw need. He snapped up the bottle of lube and shot a large glob onto the head of his cock. Genny just lay there, unmoved, staring at her husband. Alec roughly grabbed her leg, and swung her legs and ass over the side of the bed. He put each of her knees on his shoulders, and lined up his cock.

"You want this fat cock in your wet pussy?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Too bad." And he rammed into her asshole. Genny let out a yelp, her legs shaking on Alec's shoulders. He pushed in half-way, reset, and shoved again. He bottomed out on his second stroke. He took a moment to consider how different her asshole felt than her pussy, but was too taken with lust to really consider. Going against anything he ever assumed about anal sex, Alec started roughly pounding into Genny. He grabbed her wrists and held her hands at her knees, using the bounce of the hotel mattress to push her body back up into him to match his strokes. Somewhere deep in his mind, the part of him that always loved and cared for Genny and didn't want to hurt her, pushed to the forefront of his mind the thought thank God she was fucking her own ass with that dildo earlier, or this could really be hurting her.

As Alec came back to the moment, he glanced at the alarm clock next to the bed: wow, been doing this for over 20 minutes. As his eyes left the clock they went to Genny's face. He didn't know what he expected to see there. The first thing he did see though was tears slipping off the sides of her face. She wasn't weeping, but her eyes were clamped shut as her mouth alternated between a smile and what Alec assumed was the very epitome of grin-and-bear-it. As he pounded into her, he looked down at his cock as it pistoned into and out of her bowels. He glanced back up to Genny's face, and her eyes were opened wide and locked on his. Her teeth clenched and she started moaning and grunting at the same time. Her face was turning red from the lack of breathing. He was starting to think she wasn't feeling ok anymore, except a moment later she opened wide and let out a noise that only could have been indicative of a very intense orgasm. The orgasms she had in her past, that Alec had been a part of, sounded like the faintest whisper compared to what had to be thundering through her body.

12