All Comments on 'Opening Up'

by InventorSpurt

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

No cheating! No BTB! No Cuckolding! Just all nasty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mostly Lame

Couldn't accept the caricatures at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well

That was certainly a waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a fan of intros?

Yet you found it necessary in your intro to "let me know what lies ahead"? Yeah. That made no sense. And things went downhill from there.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

No cuckolding, no BTB, but a bunch of dumb.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Decent story but who doesn't want their wife to be a slut in the bedroom?

Another story where lack of communication nearly ruins a marriage. 4 stars

D_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIRED_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIREover 3 years ago

It's a good story, that's all.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Excellent! Lesson learned!

In your face: communicate or your relationship will die!

Good flash wake up!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Welcome new writer, yes I know this is your second story, but I don’t read Fetish or Anal stories. This story was just that, a fetish story. You spent more time on licking the brown hole and the small glob and growing stain of brown-tinged lube on the edge of the bed.

You failed to address the elephant in the corner which would have made this a better story.

On page one you wrote, ‘He had been raised by two loving parents here in the same town he now lived, and by all accounts was considered just a lovely young man.’

Is this a bad thing? What did she have against a close nuclear family?

Next, ‘his beautiful wife of 9 months’

They were still in the honeymoon faze, big deal.

Now back to the character assignation, ‘You were raised so sheltered, so old-fashioned... so naive.’

This would indicate she was a woman of the world yet you wrote, ‘Alec, I need some fucking steak. We weren't virgins when we got married, but neither of us has all that much experience.

If she wasn’t that experienced then what gives her the right to judge him, OH Right, ‘But all I have been doing for the past few months is listen to my friends talk about sexual escapades, reading erotica, and watching porn.

Did she ask the question, are my friends happy or do the like being labeled cheap sluts?

Then you took away his man card, ‘My sister was convinced you were gay, for God's sake.’

Which is worse, a saint or a skank?

You said they went to therapy, but you never answered the question that started the whole story, what did she find wrong with her life that started them down that road after just nine months.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Alec turning it all around and saying their romp in the motel is going to end their own marriage if she doesn't come home right this minute. Um.. since when is fucking your own husband in a motel grounds for a divorce? How do you even talk to someone who has that frame of mind? He really does need counseling and really badly. She's not the one with the attitude problem. I would go home then he would be sitting in our kitchen and we'd be having some real words that made a real statement about how he thought he was going to be the only decision maker. I am glad they had sense enough to get help.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago
Clueless

Didn't this guy have any friends growing up? How does anyone in this day and age not know some of the activities his wife was looking for? I understand mommy and daddy having an overpowering influence on him but he is completely clueless about sex. At least his wife is opening his eyes. I hope they last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
why did she leave?

If she didn't have guys in the room waiting for her then why did she leave the house saying they will at some point talk about how it ends? Just stay home and talk and end the marriage or talk to see if he wants to always have to bang her like a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good story, for a short one

wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't be daft shadow rosie

He gave her the ultimatum because SHE LEFT HIM TO GO TO A MOTEL.

It doesn't take a genius to realize she went off to fuck other men/women. She told her husband something she kept hidden FOR YEARS. And then, instead of letting him respond, she runs off LIKE A PETULANT CHILD. She didn't wait to hear his response. She basically said to him, "I love you, but I'm leaving you because you don't rustle my jimmies."

He had EVERY right to tell her divorce was on the horizon if she didn't high tail it back home. Lying about who she really is is a red flag. Fantasizing about other people is a red flag. Not addressing issues in your marriage is a red flag. LEAVING your spouse to fuck other people is a CRIMSON flag. She may not have cheated yet, we the reader are led to believe she hadn't yet cheated. But she was essentially dumping him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

this story could work as a period piece but, as a previous commenter said, how has he no exposure to modern sexual...everything. I'm almost 60 and I couldn't not know about sex.

Why would someone even want to write about some guy so out of touch with reality that he waits five dates before kissing her. No NORMAL modern woman would find this normal or attractive.

The writing was ok but please don't get into the formulaic writing that permeates this category: weirdo nerd and super beautiful, good hearted but stupid woman and their super 1950-70s era lifestyles. Please try to spice it up with modern themes.

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

As stupid as this wife is it is just a miracle she didn't call the police and charge him with rape. It is just a case of her not being able to communicate with her husband you can't fault a man for being to loving to his wife. She really deserves a quicky divorce why would any man risk staying with her only to catch her cheating a year down the road. This is going to tell my age but my mom used to have a saying in this case she left him and you can't bet your life she didn't plan on sorting peanuts at the doubletree motel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Did I miss something? I thought she was using a toy in the hotel room . Just giving hubby time to think about what she wanted which if I was him may have done the same but still divorced her. She needs to learn how to talk about her wants and needs , communicating is the key to all .

rosebudliquorrosebudliquoralmost 3 years ago

Most stories I've found here have some element I feel the need to overlook. NOT yours. Yours are very close to what I want to write myself. Please don't stop writing.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

That was a fun fantasy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous