Opening Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her moaning scream crested, Alec felt her entire body tense, and then released as her pussy started throbbing intensely. And not just her pussy, her asshole was trying to squeeze Alec's dick in two. After a few pulses that threatened to cut off the circulation to his dick, her asshole forced him out. Genny collapsed back on the bed, her legs dropping to the ground next to Alec. Her breath was coming in quick gasps as she lazily and gently stroked her sex. Without even looking up at Alec, she said, "That was amazing, honey. Please come kiss me."

He wanted to hold her, kiss her, take care of her... but he was also still very angry at what led them here. "Fuck you, I'm not done." With that, he grabbed her by the hip and spun her onto her belly. As he did, Alec noticed a small glob and growing stain of brown-tinged lube on the edge of the bed. With Genny on her stomach, he put one hand on her hip, and grabbed a fistful of her hair with the other, and pulled her off the bed towards him. Genny landed on her knees, her head just on the bed and let out a "Oof."

Alec took control of her head with her hair, and turned her head so her eyes were staring at the mix of shit and lube just a couple inches away. "You like getting fucked in the ass? It's not all fun and cumming. You play in shit's house, can't be surprised if he shows up." As Alec spoke, he lined his cock back up with her loose, open rectum and slipped inside. He was back to speed in just two pumps. "This why you wanted to leave your husband? Just couldn't possibly talk to me about it? A simple 'good-bye, I'm off to random rooms to ride random dicks while smelling my leaky ass on the sheets.' Everything we had, wasn't worth it? You fucking BITCH!" Alec screamed the last, popping his cock out of her well-fucked ass and pulled her face to his cock as he stood. Her momentum from his pull made her cheek slap right onto his lubed dick. He saw a slimy, khaki streak on the left side of her face. He grabbed his cock with his free hand, stroking it aimed right at her befouled face.

"Look at me, you cunt. Look me in the eyes."

Genny's eyes instantly darted from his cock to his face. The look on her face was a perfect mix of fear, disgust, and lust.

"Bitch... You nasty fucking cum SLUT!" As he yelled again, he started shooting rope after rope all over her face. He started turning her head, but she was already moving to make sure that every inch of her face was painted with his cum. As the last few small spurts dribbled from him onto her forehead, she was already dripping cum onto her tits. Alec let go of her hair, "Stay on your knees, right there. Don't fucking move."

Alec moved to the bathroom, and started running the shower. He held his hand under spray and shifted to see out of the bathroom to the bed. Genny was still on her knees, unmoved. He stepped into the shower when it felt warm, and started rinsing. He lathered his hands, and started washing his dirty dick. He felt he really only needed to wash his genitals, and hands. He walked out of the bathroom, drying as best he could with the small hotel bath towel. Genny was still on her knees, facing away from him. He could see her back and shoulders move with her deep breaths. What could she be thinking?

At that moment, there was a light knock on the door. "Room service. Your breakfast is ready," come the voice of a young man.

Genny's head whipped to the door. Globs of cum flicking off her face to the floor and bedspread. Alec looked right at her and called to the door, "One moment." He walked to his clothes on the chair. He snapped up his boxers, slipped them on, and dropped on to the clean side of the bed, holding Genny's eyes the whole time. He pulled the sheet up over his waist, "Genny, go get me my breakfast."

"But..."

"I didn't fucking ask, you fucking pervert. Go get the breakfast."

Genny stood, and reached for a robe as she passed the closet.

"Nope," Alec said, almost gently.

Alec heard the door open, but only barely.

"Open up and let the young man bring in our breakfast. I am starving."

The door opened fully now, Alec could tell by the light. He thought he heard a gasp. So quietly he could barely hear, Genny said "P-p-p-please come in."

The cart entered the room, followed by a lanky young man.

"Thank you."

The young man looked at Alec, looked at Genny, and quickly walked out of the room.

"Genny, the flustered kid didn't even ask you to sign the receipt. Sign it, give him a good tip, and see if he's still in the hall."

Genny picked up the check holder, quickly filled it out and went to the door. Alec heard it open again, and Genny eked out an "Excuse me," and returned a few moments later.

Alec was getting to the food cart and pulled up a chair. He sat and lifted the cover over one of the plates of eggs.

"You can shower before breakfast if you like."

He started eating and Genny walked to the bathroom, closed the door and turned on the shower. Alec figured his wife would be in the shower for a little while, and ate a portion of his breakfast. He thought he was pushing his luck, and rushed a little to get his clothes back on. He grabbed the notepad from next to the phone and scribbled down a quick note. Alec set the notepad on top of the remaining covered plate of food, and left.

Genny emerged from the steamy bathroom shortly after Alec was stepping on to the elevator. She took in the empty room, and noticed the note.

Gen,

I don't know where we stand now, but if you want to come home this is your very last chance. I can't handle you leaving me a second time. If you don't come home, then don't lie to yourself that you are leaving because I can't fuck the way you fantasize.

Yours for now,

Alec

Genny dropped the note, and standing there wrapped in a towel, started sobbing.

Epilogue:

Genevive did end up going home later that morning. She begged Alec to forgive her for hurting him, and not being open with him. It took several months, and a marriage counselor but they found a new peace. With the therapist, Alec's addressed his inability to fully separate from his parents. Genevive sought more explanation of where her desire for kinky sex, and her refusal to address it with her husband. They learned to communicate better, and over time found the right words, and actions to not only be better spouses but better lovers. They don't know whether they were angelically making love or fucking like demons when they conceived their two children. It didn't matter, both were wonderful ways that they enjoyed each other and found satisfaction with their soulmate.

12