Opening Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Going to sleep?" I asked her a little surprised.

"Well, I was going to take a little cat nap before tonight." She spoke. "Come lay with me?"

Having nothing else to do, I figured I'd lay with her. I crawled into the bed and cuddled up behind her and held her. Being denied to cum, just having skin to skin contact I was so horny my cock started to grow into her, pressing into her ass.

She giggled a little, reached down and pushed it below her ass. Then with the same hand reached and grabbed my hand, interlocking them together and pulled it up to her chest. Where we drifted off into sleep.

I awoke to her turning over and facing me now. She was staring into my eyes when she whispered, "Hey." Then giving me a cute smile.

"Hey." I responded to her.

"Baby," she asked me, "You promise you are ok with me going on a date tonight? And letting him come back here? To, ya know?"

"Yes, I am completely ok with it." I said bringing my hand to her cheek. "I'm actually kind of excited."

"Excited?" she said giggling, "for me to cheat on you?"

"Well, it's not cheating, I know about it." I said, "and I told you, I've fantasized you being with another man for a long time, I've just never brought it up."

"Well, I'm a little nervous." She said, "I haven't been on a date with someone else in years."

"Don't be nervous," I said trying to comfort her, "You have already gotten personal with him."

"Actually, I'm just really- really- really horny.' She corrected, "And that's why I'm so nervous."

Not knowing what to say I just smiled.

"Feel me." She demanded, propping her leg over me and bringing, grabbing my hand and leading it to pussy.

"Oh, Oh wow." I said.

She was sopping wet, even the outside of her lips. I slid so easily inside of her with one, then two fingers, causing her eyes to close. I started to finger her, as she turned over onto her back. She was begging to breath heavier, and clawed my leg with her hand.

"I want your tongue baby!" she said aloud.

I then got up and moved between her legs and began to give Chelsea felatio.

"Are you going to enjoy listening oohhhhhh- to some hot young stud bend me over this bed and fuck me later?"

"Mmmmhrmmm" I moaned as I dragged my tongue over her hole.

"You're going to love listening to me tonight Uaahhhh-" she said moaning, "I plan on being so dirty with him." Causing me to give heavier deeper licks.

"Oaahahhhhhh" she moaned as I sucked on her clit.

"Once I- oaaahhhh," she tried to speak, "Once I felt how- oaahhh, big uhhhmmm- he was, I knew I wanted him inside of me aahhhhhh" I reached up and stuck a finger inside of her angling it towards her g-spot as I played with clit.

Her body started to contract; I knew she was cumming. Her legs pressed against my head squeezing it together, and her pelvis lifted up off the bed bringing me with it.

"Aooooaaaaaaa- aaaaah-" She moaned outloud in a scream, "Aahhhhhhhhrmmmm!" She finally laid-back relaxing, so I pulled my fingers out of her and just continued to give her soft kisses.

Suddenly her phone began to ring, I had stopped what I was doing to let her answer it when she looked down at me and said "Don't stop! Keep going."

She reached over and grabbed her phone. "Heyyyyy Slut!" she answered the phone, instantly letting me know it was Natalia. I couldn't hear her on the phone over what I was currently doing with Chelsea, but only heard my girlfriend's voice.

"Oh yes-" she talked, "Mary Mahoney's -- yea" she said in a cheery voice.

"Oh my god I know- I haven't stopped thinking about that all day, Its HUGE!" I looked up at that statement, she just smiled at me. That statement made me nervous.

"Yea I'm about to get up and get ready- yeah- uh huh." She said looking down at me, "yea he's right here." She reached down with her free hand and began to play with my hair. "Natalia says hello" I didn't say anything just continued to eat her out.

"He's got his mouth full- he's eating" she said smiling with a slight giggle.

"mmmmmhrmmmm," she moaned subtly whilst she talked, "Oh! I plan on it- Mrhmm- yes ma'm!- alright girl- yea ill talk to you later- bye!" she hung up the phone tossed it to the side of the bed then grabbed my hair harder, pulling me full force into her snatch.

She arched her back and moaned out loud, "OOOOAhhhhhhh Baby! Yesssss!" her legs contracted around me for a second time, signaling a quick second orgasm, not as quite as long as her first one. When she finally relaxed, she let go of my hair and gently pushed my head back a few.

"Baby give me a second," she scolded me, "It's so sensitive." She laid there catching her breath. I continued to stay still in between her legs incase she wanted more.

She reached down and ran her thumb over my cheek and looked down at me, "You eat my pussy so much better when you haven't cum." she said chuckled. "Comon, I gotta do my hair and makeup."

She lifted her leg over me and hopped out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. I sat there for a second taking in what had just happened. I was there with her juices coating my mouth and covering my face, and a raging boner begging for release, pressing harder and harder as the day went on. It knew what was going on, like a mind of its own.

As I started to get up from the bed Chelsea yelled out from the bathroom, "Hey babe, would you mind changing the sheets on the bed? Thanks!"

More like a command I didn't really have a choice, "Alright!" I yelled back to her.

"The silk ones please!" she yelled to me as I was stripping the mattress.

"Ok." I answered her. If its silk she wants, then its silk she will get.

I finished stripping the bed and pillows and threw the sheets into the dirty hamper. I went to the hall closet, grabbed the black silk sheets, then went and made the bed. I was almost done finishing making the bed when I felt like I was being watched. I looked up to see Chels, still completely nude straightening her hair, watching me make the bed.

"Would you mind doing the vacuuming and doing the laundry too?" She asked me, "You know I like everything to be clean when we have guest over. Well, just the bedroom for tonight." She said to me, gave me a smirky smile continuing to straighten her hair then turned to return to the mirror around the corner.

I didn't say anything, just did as commanded. I grabbed the dirty clothes hamper and went to start a load. After I started that I went back upstairs to the hall closet, grabbed the vacuum, and went back into the room. I was nearly finished when I saw Chelsea dart out of the bathroom towards me. She ran straight to me and reached down and turned the vacuum off. It was then I heard her phone and realized she had an incoming call.

She answered the phone in a high pitch voice, "Heyyyyyy!"

She walked back into the bathroom while on the phone. "Mhrmmmm- yes sir I am, I'm getting ready now-" I assumed she was talking to Justin. "uh-huh- yea- I cant wait!- ok I'll see you then!- Text me when you get here!- Bye." I heard her set down the phone.

"Ok, you can finish!" she yelled to me.

I didn't question her, just turned the vacuum on and finished the small portion I had left of the room. I unplugged the cord from the wall, rolled it up and went to put the vacuum back in the closet. Afterwards I returned to the room and walked to the doorway of the bathroom. I just leaned against the door frame and stared at her.

She was applying her eyeliner up close in the mirror leaned over the counter. She stopped for a second and looked over at me

"What?" she said smiling.

"Nothing," I smiled back, "Just watching you."

"Hrmmm," she smirked, "Well would you do me another favor babe?"

"Uh, sure," I accepted.

While she continued to do her makeup, "Go pick me out a pair of panties to wear tonight."

I quit leaning on the door and made my way to the dresser and opened her underwear drawer. Looking at all of her delicate thongs and panties started to get my blood flowing down there. Sifting through the soft fabrics I picked a bright pink thong, held them up and decided these would suffice. I walked back towards the bathroom and reached underwear I had selected out. She finished the makeup she was applying and looked down at them.

Starting to smile and a slight chuckle she spoke, "Babe, they need to be black!"

"Huh?" I questioned her, "But you told me to pick some out though, so I picked these?"

"I know, I'm sorry, but they need to be black for tonight." She told me, "Don't you know what black underwear means?"

I stood there silently, unsure that color of underwear had any meaning behind it.

She bit her lower lip and smirked, "Maybe I should have been clearer, can you go pick me out a sexy pair of BLACK underwear?"

Without question I went to go pick her out a pair of 'Black' underwear, leaving the bathroom she blew me a kiss. Back at the dresser I opened her panty drawer again and dropped the pink thong in. I began to look again and found a black pair of hers I really liked. It was a black lace thong with sheer material to cover her pussy. On the back there was a mini woven ribbon holding the top together with a tiny silk bow.

I brought the pair back to her for approval. Reaching it out to her she smiled, "Thanks boo."

"Wanna help me pick out my dress too?" she asked me, applying the last bit of eye makeup she had left to do.

"Sure." I answered.

"Ok, one sec." she said reaching for a lipstick. She applied the bright red color on her lips then smacked her lips together, "All done! How do I look?!" she turned to me bringing her hands under her chin posing a kissy face at me. She looked stunning, as she always does when she gets dolled up.

"Beautiful as always!" I answered. "And very sexy."

"Good!" she laughed grabbing the underwear from my hands and stepped between me and the doorway. She slid on the thong as she made her way to the closet. I was just beginning to follow her towards the closet when she turned to enter it and she yelled out, "Just sit on the bed! I'll model your options."

I altered my path and made my way to sit on the edge of the bed. I could see her back side as she was looking through her clothes.

"I got this one the other day when I went shopping with Nat!" she yelled out from the closet. I could see the side of her as she pulled the dress over her head. Once she had it put on, she stepped out into the room.

"Whacha think?" she asked me, giving me different little poses.

I was stunted by her beauty once again. The way her body looked in that dress sent an immediate response to my cock as it began to swell, she looked erotic. She had on a tiny black halter top dress that exposed her whole backside. It covered the front of her tits and left ample side boob from the right angle. It ran down and finally met wrapping around her waist, but only for about ten to twelve inches of fabric before it reached the bottom of her ass, barely covering the bottom of her cheeks.

It was the tiniest cocktail dress I had ever seen her wear before. That dress on her was the visual definition of sex appeal. There was no doubt in my mind that she would be receiving copious looks and sexual attention. I don't believe she had ever worn something that revealing before when out with me, and I'm not gonna lie, I was becoming envious of this Justin guy by the minute.

"Well?" she broke my silence; I was gawking at her.

"I uh-" still trying to find words, "That's the one. I don't think you need to try on anything else. That dress is.... Damn."

"Ya think so?!" she said giggly, doing a little pose kicking her foot back and sticking her ass out.

"I didn't know you had any dresses like that." I stated, "Or that you would even wear something like that in public."

"Well Nat talked me into it, and I guess it fits the occasion!" she said smiling walker her way over to me. She leaned forward and pressed her hands onto my knees and kissed me. While our tongues were tangled, she grabbed my hand and brought it to her tit which I began to massage easily through the thin fabric.

She broke from the kiss and started to stand back up, "I'll have to remember to be a proper lady wearing this dress." She said as she demonstrated, "Because, if I bend over to far, you can see my tits from the side." She turned facing away from me, "And if I keep my legs straight and bend over, it comes up over my ass!" she bent forward, and her dress popped up over her ass cheeks that had her tiny thong wedged between them.

"Now I need shoes!" she said excitedly, standing up straight heading for the closet, "I don't want to be late for my date, he should be here any minute!"

I looked over at the clock, it was now 5:43pm, I asked her, "Early dinner huh?"

"Well, he said the nightcap would take a long time." She said with a smirk walking out of the closet. "Which ones?" she asked me, holding up a different heel in each hand.

"That one." I said pointing to the one in her right hand. It was a six inch pump that had copious straps going every which way zigzag over her feet. It seemed a lot sexier for the outfit than a simple ankle strap heel that she was holding up in her other hand.

She didn't say anything, just walked back into the closet an grabbed them, then walked out of the room and over to the solo chair in the room. She sat down and leaned forward to put them on. Quickly zipping up the back of her shoes, she stood up. Her heels added instant sex appeal. She looked over at me and gave me a seductive look before venturing into the bathroom again. She walked out of the bathroom with added diamond stud earrings and was holding a necklace in her hand.

"Babe can you put this on me please?" She handed me the necklace, then turned around.

I stood up and reached it around her neck as she pulled her hair up. I did the clasp and let my hands down the sides of her torso glazing the tips of my fingers down her tits. She let her hair fall down and turned around to face me. She was just about to kiss me but was interrupted with her phone dinging from a message.

"That must be Justin." She smiled and broke the embrace. She walked into the bathroom and walked out holding her phone and a small clutch purse. She turned towards me and asked, "Walk me out?"

"Sure" I stood following her full dressed body still just in my underwear. We made our way down the stairs and to the front door. Before opening the door, she turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and looked at me.

"You're sure about this?" she asked me in a soft voice.

"Yes baby, absolutely." I comforted her, "I want you to have a good time, just keep me posted."

"Thank you," She said before giving me one long kiss, "I love you."

"I love you too babe." I spoke. She left our embrace, opened the door, and walked out of the house. I closed the door behind her and locked it. I walked over to the nearest window and peaked through the cracks of the blinds. She walked to the passenger side of a new Audi and got in. I couldn't see into the vehicle as it was tinted pretty dark. The car backed out into the street and drove off.

She was gone, my beautiful girlfriend was off to have dinner with another guy while I waited at home for her return, hopefully with him. Did I just say hopefully with him? I began to question my taboo fantasy so much over the past 2 days as it began to turn into a reality. Was this really what I wanted? Did she want this as much as me or more? Would this ruin our relationship?

My mind raced a thousand miles a minute like it did the night before when she went out with Natalia. Different variations of how the night could play out kept happening in my mind. Was I ready for this whole experience? Was Chelsea?

12