Opening up - First Time with Todd

Story Info
After a recent breakup with his girlfriend, Mark explores bi.
8.3k words
4.91
17.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently broke up with a girl I'd been seeing for over a year. I really liked her but our lives shifted and we hardly had time for each other and decided to call it off.

We're still close and we still fuck here and there but that's really about it. Her career doesn't bode well for a relationship at this time but I'll take the sex.

I have to admit that part of me enjoyed the new found freedom. Over the course of our relationship we had been trying new things sexually and having a lot of fun. She wanted to try anal for the first time which we did and it was amazing. We were both hooked. Our very first attempt was so primal and hot we both came and really enjoyed the experience.

She wanted to try some ass play with me as well, mostly fingers and rimming when she sucked me off. I was totally fine with it and found myself wanting her to try more. We ultimately planned on her getting a Strapon and trying it on me and in turn I would wear it and DP her but we unfortunately hadn't gotten that far because she was traveling for work and wouldn't be back for a few weeks.

A couple weeks went by after the breakup and I had been having thoughts about what anal would be like with a strapon or even how a real cock would feel. I leaned more towards letting a woman take my cherry because I was just more comfortable with that. I didn't necessarily find men attractive physically other than I did enjoy looking at a nice cock now and then.

One night I was smoking weed and stroking to some porn and I came across videos of guys having sex with other guys they met off dating apps and CL. The thought of that situation made me really hard as I stroked myself.

I hopped on CL and cruised around the site, reading ads and looking at pics. There was an ad from a mature man that offered to teach new straight guys m for m sex.

The thought of someone taking their time and showing me the way without judgement was pretty hot to me. I responded to the ad but the man never messaged back. Over the next week or so that idea of submitting to an experienced man kept creeping back into my mind. I downloaded several dating apps and posted to my profile that I was inexperienced but willing to learn with the right teacher.

I got tons of messages from guys offering to show me the way but I felt that they were all just saying that so that they could fuck. I traded a few pics and had some dirty chats but that's about as far as it went at that point.

I was home one Thursday night flipping through Grindr when a man in his early 50's messaged me. He told me that he was experienced with new guys and loved showing them the way at their pace. He was well built and seemed nice and normal. Salt and pepper hair, blue eyes and muscular. He asked me what I was interested in, what I had done up to that point and general small talk. He asked if I wanted to share some pics which we did. I asked him what he wanted to see of me and he asked for body cock and ass. I wasn't comfortable with sharing face pics yet and I appreciated the fact that he didn't bother me over that.

I got on my bed on all fours and snapped a pic of my ass and body. I got onto my back and took a pic of my hard cock. I sent him the pics. It actually made me a bit nervous to do so. He loved the pics and told me that I was his type and that he'd be happy to tech me whatever I wanted. He sent me a pic of his body and his cock. He had a nice 7" uncut dick, quite thick and pleasant to look at. My cock twitched and I stroked myself looking at his dick.

We chatted a few more times and I went o bed for the night. I woke up the next morning to a few messages and I checked them right away. A bunch of the usual stuff, guys cocks, messages saying "let me fuck you". All that. Then I saw a message from the guy I traded pics with. Right after I crashed he asked me if I was free for the weekend. "Maybe we could grab a drink and see where the night took us. No pressure."

I liked that and quickly told him I was up for it. He sent me his phone number and we texted a bit leading up to Saturday night.

We decided to meet at a local bar at 8pm. After dinner I cleaned up inside and out. Did my hair and put on some cologne. I took an Uber and was nervous the entire ride there. Palms were sweaty and my cock was rock hard. I entered the bar about 10 mins early and grabbed a booth off to the corner. I texted him that I was there and wearing a red shirt. Not long after he walked in and searched the room, he found me in the corner and walked over introducing himself as Todd and firmly shaking my hand.

We ordered beers and made small talk about sports and life. We got along great and I think we both felt really comfortable. As the night went on the drinks flowed. Our conversations were filled with laughter and good conversation, it was nice.

A few hours and several beers in Todd got up to use the washroom. There were several times throughout the night that my cock strained in my pants. I had to adjust myself more than once and thought to myself it would be so much easier if wasn't wearing jeans. Note for next time.

Todd returned shortly after and asked me jokingly "what did I miss?"

I felt comfortable enough with him at this point to flirt a bit and told him that he just missed me having to adjust myself to get more comfortable. I blushed as I said it. "Too bad" Todd said, "I would have done that for you if you held onto mine at the urinal." We both laughed but my cock strained again in my pants at the thought of actually doing that.

We ordered another round of beers and our conversations turned pretty sexual. Todd asked me about my experiences and what I was looking for. I told him that I was a virgin with men and had some light experience with women as far as back door play was concerned. Todd quickly asked me what experiences I'd like to have if given the chance.

I thought about it for a minute and told him that if I was comfortable I was really open minded and would be down to try most things. Todd asked me if I thought I'd want to be a bottom or top or both. I told him that I definitely wanted to try both but that I would be very good with the flow if I had some guidance. This continued on for a while and a few more beers, we talked about past relationships and the fun we'd had. I looked at my watch and saw that it was just about midnight. Todd asked me if I had to be anywhere and I replied that I didn't have anywhere to be. He asked if I wanted to go back to his place....

This was it. This was the decision I knew I'd have to make tonight. If I went to Todd's there's was no doubt that we would fool around. "One more beer" I said and flagged the bartender down. In that time I imagined walking into Todd's place and dropping to my knees to suck on his big cock. I'd really enjoyed our conversation and being pretty drunk and horny I knew at least if I went to his place I'd be comfortable trying to give him my first blowjob.

The bartender brought our beers and the bill. Todd quickly jumped on the bill and paid it. Our last beer was much quieter than the rest of the night. There was a bit of tension for sure. I think we both knew what we wanted and that soon enough we'd be at his place pleasuring each other.

Todd chugged the last of his beer and so did I. "Let's get outta here" he said. He ordered an Uber and we headed outside. I was really feeling those beers and I was super horny.

The car arrived and we got in the back. Todds hand immediately went for my leg. He gently stroked my thigh and I could feel my cock straining again as he touched me.

He placed his hand on mine before he lifted my hand and placed it on his crotch. I felt around and ran my hand along his hardening shaft, I felt him get harder in response to my touch.

He then placed his hand back on my thigh.

No words were spoken during the drive and the trip to Todd's place was a quick one. Maybe ten mins tops. I was really happy with because my cock was straining again in my pants. As we exited the Uber todd put his hand on my ass and gave it a squeeze. A jolt of electricity shot through my intoxicated body. I followed todd to his front door, his house was nice from the outside. He unlocked the door and guided me inside. As soon as I got through the doorway he grabbed my hand and spun me around.

Todd leaned in and kissed me deeply while he guided my hand to the bulge in his pants. I slowly stroked him over the material of his pants. Soft moans escaped our lips as we made out in the doorway. Todd reached around and pulled me in by the ass so our crotches were touching. My first time kissing another man was unusual. More aggressive and masculine than making out with women. He grabbed my ass a lot while we kissed and grinded our crotches together.

As I did earlier I imagined myself on my knees tasting Todd's hard dick. I found that my hands were now wandering to his belt buckle, I slowly released it and my fingers traced his pants to find the button, plunk, pants were open. I slowly unzipped his pants and left them open as I found the waistband his boxers, tracing my hand down to his cock.

He squeezed my ass and broke off our kiss and asked me bluntly: "Is that what you want?" I kissed him again and said "yes please" into his mouth. With that todd let his pants fall to the floor. This was my invitation to touch him even more. He guided my hands inside his boxer shorts to where he was hiding his swollen cock. My hand slowly traced his length before todd slowly closed my hand around his warm prick. He gently moved my hand up and down along his thick shaft. "Just like that" he said. My other hand pulled his boxers down a bit out of the way.

I traced a finger from his belly button along the top of his cock all the way to his tip. I gently pushed his foreskin back to reveal his wet helmet. I ran the tip of my finger on the head of his wet cock smearing the precum all around with my thumb and forefinger.

He pushed my hand away from his dick and brought it up to my lips. "Taste me", was all he said. Naturally, I opened my mouth and took my wet finger inside. My finger pushing down on my tongue giving me my first taste of another man's precum, Swirling my tongue around his finger taking in the taste. I like it, it tasted good, a little salty and super slick.

"Do you like that" Todd asked? "Mmmm yes." I replied, "you taste good." "Do you want more?" "Yes please." This time he swirled his fingers on his cockhead and brought them to my lips, I eagerly took his fingers in my mouth. Todd withdrew a bit and quietly said, "slow, there's no rush there. Take your time."

I took hold of his hand and started to slowly bob up and down on his index and middle fingers running my tongue between them just the same way I did when eating pussy.

Todd moaned as I sucked his fingers. He leaned in for another kiss, his hand finding the back of my head as we made out.

He broke off our kiss and gently guided me down to my knees by pushing on my shoulders. "Suck my cock Mark, take your time with it" he said as his thumb traced my lips, smearing them around. I looked straight ahead at Todd's hard cock. He took it in one hand and aimed it directly at my mouth.

His foreskin was still pulled back and a drop of salty precum had formed at the tip. I leaned forward with my tongue out and lapped up the drop from the tip of his cock, I drew it into my mouth and savoured the taste of the viscous fluid. "Mmmmmmm" I said. Todd knew I'd never sucked cock before and was very gentle in his encouragement.

"Open your mouth" he said quietly. As soon as I did he shifted his cock to my lips. I closed my mouth around his swollen cock for the first time and applied just a little bit of pressure. "Just like that Mark"

I gagged a bit as his cock slid to the back of my throat, I pulled back, my eyes watered a bit. "Breathe through your nose" he coached "just focus on the head, don't take too much." I wrapped my hand around the base of his shaft. It was so warm and spongy. It felt much different than when I grabbed my own. I leaned forward and took his head in my mouth again. We both groaned as I closed my mouth around it. My tongue zeroed in on his slit. Darting at it and swirling around his smooth head. I began to find a bit of a rhythm with my mouth and hand. I began to bob up and down a bit on his shaft, taking a bit more inside my mouth with each stroke.

"Lick the shaft" he said, I took his cock out of my mouth and licked his cock up and down like a lolly pop. I took a moment to unbutton my pants, my cock was sore from being hard down on my knees. When I went back to take him in my mouth again he was slowly stroking his cock in front of me. "Take my balls in Your mouth Mark, be very gentle of course. Lick around them." My tongue slathered his balls in saliva as he slowly jerked his cock. His musk was intoxicating. I breathed him in as I swirled my tongue over his balls. Todd was shaved smooth, balls, cock, ass, arms and legs. I'm glad he was as I'm not sure I could handle hairy balls in my mouth.

"Watch me jerk off" he said. I got my mouth close to him wide open as he rubbed his tool in front of my face. Todd started to ask me questions, "how did I like having his cock in my mouth?" "did I like his taste his scent, was I still comfortable, did I want to try more etc. " "Tell me what you want mark, whatever you like." I sat quietly watching him, a million thoughts running through my mind. Todd looked down at my crotch and noticed a small wet spot had formed on my underwear. "Looks like you are enjoying it so far" said with a smirk.

"Listen, let's get a bit more comfortable in the bedroom your knees must be killing you."

He helped me up and I stood out of my pants my cock Tenting in my briefs. He took my hand and led me down a hallway to his room. "I'll get us some drinks, make yourself at home. Do you want a beer or can I get you something else?" "Beer is great" He led off back down the hall, his cock swaying as he walked. I sat on the edge of his bed and slid my underwear to the floor. Reality hit me in the forehead like a ton of bricks. This was really happening. I just sucked a guy I just met online in his doorway..and I liked it. I was still nervous as hell wondering what was in store next. I slowly rubbed my cock over my underwear.

His room was nice, he had a big bed and I could see the master bathroom was large and looked to be made of marble. Todd returned to the room with beers in hand, he walked up to me and handed me one of them and leaned in and kissed me passionately. His free hand pulled at my briefs and wrapped around my cock and slowly stroked it up and down. We groaned in each others mouths as he felt me up. We opened our beers and each took a big swig. He released my dick and walked over to his bedside table and set his beer down. He opened the drawer and took out a bag. Inside were a bunch of pre rolled joints. He passed me one and asked if I smoked weed. "Yes I do" I replied. "Perfect" was all he said as he passed me the lighter.

I lit the joint and puffed on it a bit, I was clearly drunk and this weed was gonna really send me into orbit. I was ecstatic.

I passed him the joint back and he took a few hits. We passed it back and forth until it was done and he butted it out. He walked back to me and kissed me again. His lips traced my jaw down to my neck where he licked and sucked my flesh slowly pushing me backwards on to the bed, pulling my shirt over my head and tossing it on the floor. He kissed my chest and shoulders, he took hold of my cock and began working it up and down as he tongued my hard nipples. He bit them and sucked them alternating between the left and the right.

His tongue traced its way down my stomach to my belly button, he slid down to his knees and took the entire length of my hard cock into his mouth. As he closed his lips around my hard shaft I moaned out loud, "fuck that feels good, your mouth is so hot todd.""Mmmm" was all he said with a mouthful of cock." Releasing my shaft he told me to "Lay back and enjoy it. "

Todds mouth slowly worked up and down on my cock. I felt his tongue on the back of my shaft. His hands were firmly planted on the bed his head bobbing up and down.

He grabbed my dick with both hands and slowly worked up and down stroking me. "Did you like how that felt?" "Mmmmm Yes I did, your mouth feels amazing." "That's good to hear because I'm just getting started." And with that his mouth slurped my cock back up and he began giving me what was to be the best blowjob of my life. He took me all the way down his throat, he cupped my balls and slicked the sides of my shaft. He took the head of my penis in his mouth and sucked on it with his tongue swirling underneath the back directly on my frenulum. I could feel the precum begin to stream out of the top of my prick, like mini orgasms releasing my hot clear fluid into his mouth.

He made it known he was swallowing me down, he jerked my dick as he focused on my balls, flipping them around in his mouth, it was amazing. I was moving my legs around and shifting on the bed to give him better access to the bed underside of my nuts. He pressed his thumbs against my perineum and pushed as he swirled my balls around in his mouth. I laid back and enjoyed his mouth work. His hands found my thighs and raising himself up a bit he swallowed my entire length again. This time he sucked me up and down with long strokes applying suction on the way up driving me wild.

I'd never had my cock sucked like that before, I've had lots of them from women but none sucked dick like this. His tongue licked the underside of my throbbing shaft the entire time my cock was in his mouth. He licked my balls every time he went down on me. His mouth released my shaft and he began to lick and kiss my inner thighs. His tongue and lips traced their way down to my balls again when suddenly he pushed my legs up exposing my ass. From the back of my knees all the way down the back of my thighs he licked and kissed my smooth flesh. I'd never had anyone do that before.

His tongue and mouth kissed their way all the down to my ass cheeks. He bit my ass gently almost like a nibble, I instinctively spread my legs wide for him. He pushed my balls upwards and started to suck firmly on my perinium. "Fuck that's hot" I cried, "feels good doesn't it mark." "Yes", I replied, desperation in my voice wanting his mouth to do it again, he licked my balls from my taint all the way to the tip of my cock where he took me in his mouth yet again bobbing up and down.

His thumbs reaching down while he blew me spreading my ass cheeks apart just enough for me to know he was there. The cool air teasing my warm hole. He suddenly spit on my balls. I could feel it dribble down from my sack entering the crack of my ass. That sensation was amazing. His thumbs traced their way from my ass cheeks inside to my crack. He teased me with soft circles, touching me everywhere except my tender hole while he sucked me off. After several minutes of this he took hold of my shaft and licked his way from the back of my cock down past my balls and into my ass crack. His warm and rough tongue slowly tracing its way down further and further he kissed every square inch my cheeks and crack toward my most intimate spot. I could feel his hot breath on my hole. His teasing was sending me over the edge. I knew he planned to eat me out but his delay made me want it that much more. "I can't wait to taste it" he said with a grin. "This feels so good" I replied as our eyes locked. As soon as our eyes met he traced his tongue down and over my virgin rosebud. Electricity coursed through my veins as he began to lick and kiss my tight virgin hole.

He slowly stroked my cock never breaking eye contact the entire time. "How does that feel" he asked. "More" was all I said. He let go of my dick and spread my cheeks even wider burying his face in my hungry ass. His tongue swirling everywhere around my hole and the crack of my ass. His finger traced down from the tip of my cock along the back of my shaft past my balls and stopped directly at my hole. He took his finger into his mouth and sucked it until it was soaking wet with his saliva.