Opening up - First Time with Todd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His finger then found my hole and traced circles around my sensitive opening. So soft they sent tingles through my hole to my prostate. I was clenching my hole every time he touched it. He began to press his fingertip into my entrance. I shuddered with pleasure as a gasp escaped my lips. "Fuck yeah" I said, "that feels so good." Todds finger began to press further into my warm, wet hole. He spit on it again as he pushed his finger deeper inside me.

He began to slowly finger fuck me, I gripped the sheets as he took me back into his mouth and began pumping my prick in unison with his finger in my tight hole. I pushed my body down to draw his finger deeper inside me. I thought he had his entire finger buried in my ass but boy was I wrong.

His thick finger finally bottomed out and he began to run it in circular motion within my ass. My ex had fingered me before while she blew me but it never felt this good. Maybe because this was so dirty and off limits. He slowly removed his finger from my hole and replaced it with his tongue, sliding it inside me as deep as he could. he snaked his hand up my body and presented his used finger to my moaning open mouth.

I took his finger in as I did before with his fingers coated with precum, this was obviously different, this finger was just pleasuring me from the inside. I sucked it deep into my mouth tasting his spit and my ass. It was so primal, so dirty and so slutty. I wanted more. He began pushing his tongue deeper inside my asshole as I sucked his dirty finger, my cock twitching with every thrust of his tongue inside me.

He pulled his hand back and began to spread me open again with his fingers, I was being completely eaten out at this point, I'd never had a rimjob before like this and it was amazing. Everytime he circled my hole and slid his tongue past my ring I thought i was going to cum. I began pinching and rolling my own nipples as he licked and tongue fucked my ass. I'd never cared about nipple play in the past but at this moment it was amazing. It was like my nipples and my asshole were somehow connected.

Todd alternated between tonguing my hole and sucking my cock for what felt like forever. Clamping his lips over my hole and sucking while his tongue danced around. I just laid back moaning limp while he probed me with his talented fingers his tongue.

Todd asked if I wanted to learn more. I told him I would learn anything he was prepared to teach me. My hole felt completely open to him and my mind raced as I imagine him having his way with me.

"Let's take a short break if you don't mind" he said. I laid still completely satisfied, my mind racing, my cock twitching and my hole dripping wet. Todd climbed up on the bed and tongue fucked my mouth just as he had my ass. I took a hold of his head and pulled him into me as we made out again. His hard cock firmly pressed against my hip as he ground into me and humped my leg as we locked our lips.

"Do you want another beer or do you want to smoke more weed", todd asked. "Both" I said confidently as I stroked my cock softly almost showing off how much I wanted more of his attention. My buzz had worn off and I wanted more. He reached over and grabbed the bag of joints and handed them to me. He then headed to the kitchen to grab more beer. I took a joint from the bag and lit it, my hard cock in my hand as I puffed away at the joint, laying back enjoying the buzz. As todd returned he moved up the bed and presented his cock to my waiting mouth, I handed him the joint as I took his soft cock into my mouth, sucking him back to life. I'd never had a cock grow hard in my mouth before and I loved it.

I pursed my lips as he sunk deeper into my gape.

I laid back against the bed as todd slow fucked my mouth. I stroked my own cock as his sawed in and out of my mouth. My tongue swirling around his thick shaft.

I slid a finger up my ass and fingered myself as he used me. Todd asked me again if I was ready for more. I nodded and continued to suck him. He flipped around and stepped over my head resting his heavy balls on my face. He reached back and spread his cheeks as he sat his asshole on my mouth. My tongue immediately found its target and began circling it. Softly todd cried out. I immediately recalled how he rimmed my ass and began applying the same technique to his hole. Circling it and kissing it and taking in his scent. I've rimmed many women and I love it. Todds hole was no different. The musk and sponge texture did it for me. I didn't put my fingers in Todds ass though I just made out with his hole and the entire bottom area. Todd had almost smoked the joint all the way down. He hopped off my face and handed me what was left. While I smoked he leaned forward and licked my nipples, it was hot. I enjoyed his mouth and the pleasure it gave me.

"Do you want to light up another todd asked?" "Sure" I said enthusiastically. "Go ahead and grab the bag" todd ordered. I got up and crawled on all fours to the bedside table. Todd followed me and shuffled in behind me and rested his hard prick on the crack of my ass. My cock jumped at the sensation. "Before you grab the bag, open the door mark and grab that bottle in the top drawer."

My heart raced, I knew what this meant, my hand slid over and grabbed the handle on the drawer, pulling it open revealed a myriad of pleasure items. Butt plugs, lube, vibrator, handcuffs and much more. I took hold of the bottle and passed it back to Todd.

"Spark it up, I'll get ready", I heard the click of the bottle opening. Todd began to massage my ass cheeks with his strong hands, occasionally thumbing my exposed hole. I lit the joint and inhaled deeply, his thumb on my asshole and the euphoria of the high put me over the edge. I looked back and handed him the joint and told him I was ready for him. Ready for what he chided. "You know exactly what" I countered, "I'm ready." Todd poured the cool contents of the bottle on my lower back just above my ass crack. I felt the cool liquid slowly creep its way into my asscrack and over my tight exposed hole. The contrast of cold liquid and hot body heat made me melt. Todd reached down and worked his thumb up my ass, I moaned as he penetrated me. "Fuck that's hot I want you inside me Todd."

"I'm ready to get fucked, I want it." I don't know if it was the drugs or the booze or the situation but I knew at that time I wanted him to stick his cock in my ass. I didn't say it quite yet but I knew I wanted his cum in my ass.

"Are you sure you want this mark?" "You can never go back if we do." "I want it todd, I want to feel you inside me."

Todd reached for my hand and poured more liquid on it. "Get me wet" he ordered. I slathered the lube on his cock and gently stroked him with both hands. I bent back over and todd moved right behind me. He lined his cock ip with my hole and slapped it against my wet crack. He began sliding up and down my crack pinching my cheeks together like some sort of gay titty fuck. I love it, when his cockhead slid past my hole it felt amazing.

"You're sure you're ready for this?" Todd asked softly. "Yes" I said impatiently. "Put it in."

Todd once again aimed his hard prick up at my exposed virgin hole. He pushed his head against it. Leaning forward with his hips, the pressure on my hole was intense. Todd backed off and replaced his cock with his thumb. Entering my hole slowly. He lined his prick up again and pressed it against my entrance. His head slipped inside me with soft moan from both of us. The sting of his cock passing my outer ring was painful. "Push". Was all he said. Todd held still to let me adjust. After a minute or two I found myself pushing back on his cock taking him deeper inside me. "Your cock is in my ass" I sad as I looked back at Todd making eye contact for the first time with his cock in my ass. I felt full and a bit uncomfortable to be honest but in the heat of the moment I wanted to feel all of him. I thought he was all the way inside me and when I looked down he still had halfway to go. Inch by Todd slowly penetrated me and took my virginity. The pain had all but gone away and the full feeling in my ass was on another level. I gripped his dick with my ring, teasing him to do what I knew he wanted to do to me.

"Please fuck me Todd" I begged. Just then I felt his balls gently touch the back of mine as his hips pressed against my ass. I knew then his cock was all the way inside my asshole. I clenched my ring as he flexed his cock. As his cock left my hole my ring clenched tighter gripping his shaft, holding on for dear life. "Fuck you're tight" Todd complimented. "You're so fucking big Todd" I said as I reached back and placed my palm on his chest. "Fuck me Todd, pound me. I'm yours. Fuck me. I love your big cock."

I knew todd loved the dirty talk as I could feel his prick expand in my ass as he grabbed my hips and began sawing in and out of my inexperienced hole. I hung my head between my shoulders and took him in. I've got a cock inside my ass I thought to myself. I've got a cock in my ass for the very first time and it feels amazing. Every time Todd took a stroke I moaned like a slut. I imagined how my ex felt when I fucked her up the ass. I liked being on the receiving end of anal, I knew it wouldn't be the last time.

Todd picked up the pace and was now fucking me good with a nice rhythm. I felt my hole completely open and expand, it became only a vessel for his hard cock. The pain and pressure I experienced earlier had subsided and i was only experiencing pure pleasure at this point.

I spread my knees apart and lowered my hips closer to the bed so Todd could hammer my ass deeper. I swear I could feel every vein of his cock through my ring as he worked it in and out of my new sex hole. I reached under and grabbed my cock stroking myself while I took his cock up my ass. I knew I couldn't stand much and let go before I came all over the bed.

"Fuck. You're so Tight" todd moaned, by now I was rocking back and forth to meet each of Todd's thrusts. I felt like a slut for him, pushing back to take his entire length in my eager hole, it felt natural and this new pleasure made me even hornier. My cock was leaking a stream of precum that was almost touching the bed cover, I definitely knew this wouldn't be the last time I bent over in front of another man, it was only the beginning of many new and pleasurable experiences.

Todd continued sliding in and out of me, he asked me how it felt taking his cock up my ass and if I wanted to change positions or take a break. I asked him if there was anything else he wanted to show me or teach me. This question turned him on because his thrusts became more forceful and deliberate and loved every inch of it.

"Let's change positions" he said as he firmly took hold of my hips and slowly withdrew his cock from my ass and stood beside the bed.

He reached out as I moved around on the bed, he guided me to the edge of the bed, as I crawled closer to him he took his cock in his hand and lined it up with my mouth, "open up mark", I did exactly that as Todd leaned forward and slid his sex covered cock in my waiting mouth. I closed my lips around his shaft and bobbed my head up and down on his cock. It tasted like anal sex and drove me wild. Todd reached over my back and began fingering my hole while I sucked him. "That's it Mark, clean off my cock, only dirty sluts suck cocks that fuck their ass" Todd removed his fingers from my hole and grabbed the back of my head. He began moaning as he fucked his cock clean in my mouth.

I felt empty again and couldn't wait to see what he had in mind next. "On your back" he said as he patted the bed, "right here."

"Spread your legs for me, show me that little wet hole." I quickly did what I was told, I laid back and spread my legs for him, holding my cheeks open with both hands. "you ready to get fucked Mark? Or do you want more of my dirty cock in your mouth?" After he said it He leaned down and took the tip of my cock in his mouth and swirled his tongue around my swollen head cleaning up all the precum that had been leaking while he fucked me.

He sucked me for only a few minutes before he stood back up and once again lined his big cock up with my waiting hole. I reached down and stroked his cock softly, guiding him towards me. I couldn't get him inside me fast enough. He held back, preventing me from sliding him back inside. I continued to stroke his shaft while he teased my little hole with the tip of his prick. He finally began to rock his hips and let just the tip enter my body with a deep moan and grunt from both of us. He picked up the pace and began really teasing me with the tip. I tried to reach for his hips to draw him deeper inside me but he wasn't allowing that to happen. I grabbed the bed to pull myself towards his wet shaft but he prevented that as well. It was so hot and so frustrating at the same time.

His teasing game was top notch. He was only giving me an inch of his cock at a time and wanted my ass to swallow it all. "Give it to me Todd, I want it." I was begging him for his entire length. Todd was relentless as he thrusted his head in and out of me. "Don't worry, you'll get what you want." He reached over to the bedside table and grabbed the bottle of lube, he dumped a bunch of it on my ass and his cock. I began massaging it all over his cock and my ass. The sounds of wet popping noises filled the room as his cockhead popped in and out of my now sloppy hole. He wiped his hand on the bed and reached for another joint. Lighting it up as he continued to rock the tip of his dick in and out. I felt my hole begin to remain open when his dick pulled all the way out. He took several puffs and handed the joint to me. I took a huge hit, the euphoric feeling of the high in my head elevated the high in my ass. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations. Grunting and moaning as he penetrated me. "You've got a hot pussy, I'm glad you let me fuck you" "mmmmhmmmm" was all I could muster. My brain was in overload because he called my ass a pussy. I guess it was in a sense but I hadn't thought of it that way before tonight.

His thumbs found my perineum and he bagan massaging as he had before when he was eating me out. The pressure on the underside of my balls caused me to clench my muscle around his hard cock. Todd suddenly slammed his cock in my ass giving me his entire length holding it deep inside me. I moaned loudly and my cock stood straight up. "Fuuuuck, that's so hot" I told him. "Fill me right up." I grabbed his hips to draw him in closer, his weight on my body was intense and his cock filling me up began to twitch and contract. I began to milk his cock with my hole as he held firmly inside me.

"Fuck Mark, Just like that, I can feel your muscle squeezing the base of my cock." "Milk it, your hole is amazing." I clenched my sloppy hole as fast I could, thinking to myself just how hot it would be to make him cum like this. Take all of his hot cum deep inside me. I recalled my thoughts earlier of how much I wanted todd to cum inside me.

As I continued clenching he began to withdraw from me almost all the way out before sinking slowly back inside me all the way to the hilt. His entry was smooth, stretching me out and filling me with his warm cock. He angled himself up, pushed my knees to my chest, lifting my ass off the bed just enough that his rod was perfectly aligned with my hole and began feeding me his cock at a steady pace, slamming into me thrust his cock deep in my ass, his rod pushing past my prostate creating a deep pressure inside me.

He pulled my legs together and pushed my knees to my chest even further and began slamming himself inside me. My sloppy hole squelching as he thrust inside me, by cock throbbed as the sounds of wet anal sex filled the room, I wouldn't have thought something as simple as the wet sound of my ass would turn me on so much. Every time he bottomed out I moaned uncontrollably. "More, more, more. I groaned. Deeper, fuck Todd. Keep pounding my ass" I begged him to give me his cock, writhing and moaning on my back like a cheap slut taking it in the ass.

"You like this fat cock don't you mark. You like the way I fuck you. Beg for it. Tell me how much you love this cock and how much you're now a slut for my cock. Call me daddy when I fuck you." "Yes daddy, please fuck me, I'm a slut for your hard cock, feed it to me." Words like this had never crossed my mind in the past. At least them coming out of my own mouth. Never would I have imagined being at a strange man's house in his bed with my legs spread as he slid his hard penis deep in my ass.

Todd sawed in and out of my ass for some time on the edge of his bed, holding my legs down my arms splayed out and my eyes closed as I took the hot fucking he was feeding me. He leaned down and kissed me as his dick sunk deep inside me again, we made out as he fed me his cock. He whispered in my ear that he was close. I moaned at the thought of making him cum with my ass. "Cum for me" I moaned loudly. "Cum in my ass. Fill it."

Todds pace quickened but he kept with the long deep strokes. "Is that where you want it mark? You're ready to take this load? I'm gonna breed your fucking ass" "Mmmm Give it to me. Fuck it in me todd."

I could feel Todd's cock begin to swell inside me, he continued his assault on my hole. At this point he was pulling all the way out and diving back in, my ass accepting whatever he wanted to give me.

His groans increased and filled the room, I was turned on at how good I made him feel.

"Just like that. Fuck me todd, fuck my ass, make me yours and cum in my virgin ass."

I reached down and spread my cheeks for him even wider for him, I wanted to make him cum but I didn't want it to end. This drove him wild he slammed into me with deep hard thrusts it felt like he was deeper than he had ever been. I felt his body tense up and his cock begin to twitch as he unloaded his hot sperm deep inside me. He really was breeding me. The slickness of his cum and the lube in my ass was like nothing I'd experienced. 5 or 6 ropes of cum shot deep into my ass. "That's it daddy, cum in your boys ass. Cum in my ass Todd." As his orgasm subsided he began to slowly slid in and out, again my hole clenched around his shaft, I could feel his sperm leaking out around his cock and down my back. He spread my legs wide and held me by my ankles as he slow fucked my loaded hole, completely coating my insides with hot sperm.

He pulled out of my ass slowly, I felt the first stream of his cum leak out of my freshly fucked hole. It was so fucking hot. I felt an empty feeling again in my ass. Todd told me to get up on all fours, I obeyed and did so facing away from him. I felt the stream of his seed running out and down the back off balls dripping on his bed. I reached down between my legs and smeared his cum all around, feeling for my hole and slipping a finger inside, understanding quickly how accepting it had become. Todd quickly pushed my hand away and took hold of my balls from the back and slid his finger inside me, one finger then two searching my stretched hole, he pushed down on my prostate and began massaging it slowly. My moans filled the room again. A million thoughts again raced through my mind as he fingered me. I'd just gotten fucked so good and I had taken another man's sperm inside me. He removed his fingers and brought them to my lips, I eagerly took them in my mouth and cleaned them off licking up the slick coating of cum he'd just injected inside me. I had a primal feeling overwhelm me as I sucked his fingers. Todd removed them from my mouth and placed his head down between my legs, I straddled his face as he took my aching cock into his mouth.

He proceeded to give me the best blowjob I've ever had. Everytime he applied pressure with his mouth I clenched and pushed out a dribble of his cum that rolled down my ass and balls onto his chest. Todd worked my shaft with his hand as his tongue swirled my slit and swollen shaft. His mouth was amazing. He slid a finger back inside me and that sent me over the edge. I tensed and began to pump what felt like galling of cum into his warm mouth. My orgasm felt like it lasted forever. It was amazing. He slowed his pace and cleaned my shaft kissing the tip of my cock as he moved his body up on to the bed pushing me over on my side. Todd kissed me passionately transferring the remnant sperm into my mouth with his tongue. I reached down and took his soft cock into my hand and massaged him with slow strokes.