Opening up - First Time with Todd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd moved up the bed and presented me with his soft cock which I took into my mouth again. The same soft cock that had just unloaded into my ass. I slipped my tongue under his foreskin and massaged his balls as I did it. The taste and the smell of his used dick was yet another turn on. I sucked his cock hoping he would get hard again but he was too sensitive and spent.

I'm after a few minutes of licking and sucking his spent dick I stopped sucking him and we showered together. He soaped my body and I soaped his as we made out under the warm stream of water. The rest of the night was filled with blowjobs and making out. We each man one more time in each others mouths before we eventually passed out naked in his bed.

We spent the next day completely naked sucking and ducking each other. That will a story for another time...