All Comments on 'Opening Up Our Marriage'

by luvtodoit

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Blazing Hot Story

ohmygod i love this story soooo much. i want the same things as the husband in this story..... would love to have my wife fall in lust with another guy ... a hot, hung guy. and i would love to taste his sperm on her .... and one day to suck his cock myself.

lipkisslipkissover 17 years ago
It sure made me hard

I loved the story. I would love to find a couple like that. I would also love to get sucked off by him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dont stop now

You have talent so more stories please,plus my fav topic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hats off to you

my hats off to you for your honesty to yourself in being able to handle a situation society does not really approve of. why,i do not know but hypocrisy seems to be the norm.

more power to you and may you have a long, happy ans astisfying union with your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You really need to finish this story. maybe have

the husabnd fuck the other wife wheile his wife is fuck the other husband. Then switch and have the women sit on the men's faces. Hot hot hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very moving story...

My cock moved from down to perpendicular up...a full 180 degrees! Your hot story is my very favourite scenario, well told. Write on!

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Sexy Story

I loved the story. The complainers seem to miss the point that the husband is also having fun with the other wife. So his wife is a bit ahead. Who cares. Keep it up.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Nice swinger story

I hope you get to spread Val's legs in the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot

Great stuff! Very hot. I liked it very much and I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
its ALL good

just the kind of story one like to read and dream about...great work ....thumbs up and keep em cumming..lol

LEATBTLEATBTabout 17 years ago
Great start!

Really enjoyed this, when is the next episode coming out?

nylondadnylondadabout 17 years ago
Keep Writing!!

I love your story. I have been there and I understand;the sights, the sounds, the overwhelming excitement. Keep it up.

cippy2kcippy2kover 14 years ago
disease

It was a well written story

My criticism is that in the days of h1n1 and std and aids

the idea of no protection and pregnancy was a complete turn off..sorry

maudecardymaudecardyover 14 years ago
More please

Loved the story line - hope you get to realise your dreams next!

robinhodrobinhodabout 13 years ago
Great story

pity you've not written any more. Or are you on another site now?

machandsomemachandsomealmost 13 years ago
OK you got good remarks

Now finish the story! Its good and YOU need to finish it or I will!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
me too

been there done that - almost the same except it was with the other guy's wife too.

Then we did it about 6 or 7 times at their house and ours but never (except necking and kissing) in the same room

Most erotic thing I ever did - but I too ended up as the odd man out - divorced

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
This is SUCH a great story!

I can't believe you haven't written any more in the last five years. You and I happen to have identical sexual tastes and, if it's a true story, experiences...please consider another story!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Too short

for the characters to come to life. And if it was so good, how come she's now your ex?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You are such a good writer...

...your excitement fairly shines through your writing, and that translates to a very hot erotic reading experience for us, espeically those of us who share your wife-sharing, cum-loving letch..

What a pity for us that you haven't followed up. I sympathise, though, having roused myself to write and post one and only story here on Lit.

Rye and Ginger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It is amazing

What it is like when the wife asks permission because she is so turned on. Why? I don't know, she meets hundreds of people and no reaction, then there is one and she is set off? Confusion, emotions, jealousy, excitement all pouring through a person's head at once? My wife did that way back, we met a couple and for some reason he tripped some button in her, so she asked me straight out if she could sleep with him. . I could have said no but I didn't. At that point, something like that had never even crossed my mind. A week later the guy's wife dropped by our house, it seems he confessed, then asked her to return the favor. So my wife sat in the living room while we visited the guest room. Couples aren't supposed to do things like that, we are told, but the four of us have been fast friends for almost 20 years now and it's just fine..

travel2cutravel2cualmost 8 years ago
Once it was open.....

I love watching my lady fuck and to be fucked.

Would love to read some more of your adventures once your lovely wife opened up her legs to another....

KansasFunKansasFunover 7 years ago
Nice one...

Very nice short story. Hoping to get my wife to read this and maybe get some ideas. Enjoy it while you can.... and keep writing !! Tks.

denrondenronover 6 years ago
So Hot!

This is one of my all time favorite stories! Extremely well told. Extremely erotic. It leaves me wanting way more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Glad it was your las as well

for that and that alone you get 2 satrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great little story

The way it's written, the kinds of details provided, certainly sounds like it could be true. Too bad we don't have more from this author.

There is nothing like reclaiming your wife after she has spread her legs for another man.

When I met my future wife twenty-eight years ago, she was shocked when I told her I wanted her to drop her panties for my best friend, but once she did, she never looked back, and he fucked her for seventeen years, until he was killed in a car accident.

Once we recovered from losing our best friend, we decided to try something new, and I asked one of our long-time tenants to black her. It was only after I asked him that I learned he was an experienced bull. Watching my lily-white wife take his BBC is quite a thrill, and we feel young again. We are having more sex with each other than we have ever had in our lives. Of course, it helps that all of the kids are out of the house!

KansasFunKansasFunalmost 6 years ago
Very nice and hot

Great story. So much sounds like something I would love to try with my wife. Guess I can dream right ? Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very understandable...

...that you'd be super-heated to the point of premature ejaculation inserting your cock into your wife's just-fucked cunt that's overflowing with Jack's jizz. Your writing well depicts the sexual anxiety one feels when the wife returns to one's bed from a hot fucking with another man.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

betamale08betamale08about 4 years ago
Bravo!

Excellent story, great premise using the baby to get rid of the other wife... I applaud anyone who tries their hand at this erotic story writing because it is nowhere near as easy as it looks! Great effort friend, keep it up...Don't stop! Write more!

timmy8timmy8about 4 years ago
well done

Well written and right into my interests.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loveit

Your story put me so hard. You need to suck him too. Your wife's lover, the guy you need to suck, feel his hard cock 8n your mouth and she see it.

GUSsecretGUSsecretover 3 years ago
I love true stories

I read your story with interest as it is similar to mine. I really liked it and can feel the apprehension you get from waiting on your woman to return from an adventure and share the details with you. I agreed to let my wife party with another couple as long as she shared the experience with me when she got home. The scenarios running through my mind were way better than what actually happened.

JustJimColoJustJimColoalmost 3 years ago

Great story, and very well written.

tomb72tomb72over 2 years ago

Fantastic I wish you would continue

KansasFunKansasFunalmost 2 years ago

Loved your story...... very sexual and honest. I hope there are more to cum? Tasting another mans cum in my wifes pussy has always been a huge turn on for me... thanks for including that. Have fun and thank you!

WildCrazyFunWildCrazyFunover 1 year ago

Agree with others - tell us more of your experiences and want to know what you eventually did with Val!!

Bargyn1Bargyn1over 1 year ago

Waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a fun story. I want to hear what you and Val did next!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Silly swingers. Not surprising that Donna is now his ex.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 1 month ago

Great story! I know it’s been a long time since you wrote this but hopefully you write a continuation to this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous