All Comments on 'Openness Leads to More Openness'

by Hellajena

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
rodavrodav5 months ago

Great exciting story. I love Kay Parker and her hairy pussy. I’ve watch most of Taboo series. They need a foursome with Jenna and her dad. Then another foursome with her brother. Let the group watch Taboo movies then have an orgy.

HellajenaHellajena5 months agoAuthor

@rodav - The Taboo idea isn't bad! Glad you liked the story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

An interesting plotline. Thanks for the effort and sharing this story, but it needs an editor. The language is stilted and sounds unreal and put me off. Ergo, I stopped reading. The idea is certainly worthy of another attempt, as it has all the ingredients for a cosy and sensual development. In fact, when I read the initial paras, the thought of a mother and son alone together, with no possibility of harming a third person, I felt it was quite promising.

I have tipped "Average", and with a rewritten dialogue, it could well be 5+.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood5 months ago

Well done. The slow burn was worth it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Will there be a part 2? it was nice to read by the way

ChrissrChrissr5 months ago

Please find an editor. First page she enters the lake wearing blue bra and panties and two short paragraphs later she comes out wearing black bra and panties.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A bunch of confusing but boring crap from the first word to the last.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Overall, a somewhat confusing and moderately boring read, with very little chemistry development between mom and her son before they have sex at the end of a fairly pointless story.

2 stars.

B4PW.

HellajenaHellajena5 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous I agree the language sounds stilted. However, I really don't know how to improve it. Thanks for reading it and sharing your feedback. Appreciate it.

HellajenaHellajena5 months agoAuthor

@Chrissr Have corrected that blue, black thing and submitted the story again. Thanks for spotting that mistake.

HellajenaHellajena5 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous I don't know why you didn't find any chemistry between the mother and son. I think the chemistry between the two is pretty good.

HellajenaHellajena5 months agoAuthor

@WantingToWriteGood Thanks for reading the story. I'm glad you liked it. Appreciate your comment.

HellajenaHellajena5 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous I doubt there will be part 2. What do I read in part 2? I'm glad you liked the story. Thanks for sharing your feedback. Appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Way too many characters, too drawn out and the ending sucks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If I were the son, I would have told his mom to get fucked by all of the natives if you want but I'm going home. She'll show all of her goodies and act like a slut to everyone except him. Hated it.

NilsrNilsr5 months ago

God story. A bit hard to follow who is saying or doing what. The build up of the story is very good.

OI8U2OI8U25 months ago

There must be a Part 2!! Mom has become accustomed to nudity and the son has become accustomed to his mother's nudity. It's time for Openness Leads to Fucking, a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wasted my time on this shit , this is not insest !!!!!??? this is story of cockloud son and slut mom who drag her son to be f..... and give herself to every with no condition to every fucker , I hated it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous