Openness Leads to More Openness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And take off your bra but leave your panties on. He'll paint your chest."

"Do I have to?" Mom's eyes darted between Jenna and me.

"Yes, he needs to paint." Jenna left the room as her mother was calling her.

Mom took off her bra, gave it to me, and stood there, displaying her breasts and her pink nipples.

"At least cover them," I said.

"How do I cover them when he's going to paint them? Good I shaved. Imagine standing here with hair everywhere."

Jenna's dad picked up his paints and everything else and, standing before Mom, looked at her from top to bottom, made an OK sign with his fingers, and started working near her neck.

Jenna came back with her sister and told Mom a woman had come to get her body painted. She said her dad was painting customers until four in the morning and then spent around six hours in the morning painting Lena, her sister. Since nearly everyone in the neighborhood wants him, he's most busy this time of the year.

"He did this in six hours?" I asked as I was genuinely surprised given the effort that must have gone into it. He had painted nearly every inch of their bodies, including the whole groin area and their bums, and maybe even inside their panties, but I didn't ask that.

"It took more than six hours with me. Yesterday, from morning to evening, I was in this room." Jenna then translated it for her sister.

Her sister told Mom he likes working on women who are tall or heavy at the top, like Jenna or you, as he gets more area to work on.

Jenna said: "He works only on women because, he says, men have no taste and too much hair. He doesn't like hair at all. He simply refuses anyone who has hair. Every festival, I'm caught between my dad and my husband. Dad doesn't like hair and my husband doesn't like a plain field. In your country, people shave, but not here, and Dad says it spoils his work. He's crazy. That's why I told you yesterday to shave.

"But he surely doesn't paint there, right?" Mom pointed at her groin with her eyes.

"He does it if you want him to. Let me ask him."

Before Mom could say anything, she started talking to him. He stopped his work, looked at Mom's groin area, and said he could do it, but it would take time. Before Jenna could say anything, Mom told them it was fine, she didn't want it. Jenna's dad replied today there wasn't much time, so maybe some other day. Both Mom and I heaved a sigh of relief.

Mom stood there with her hands on her hips, her legs apart, and Jenna's dad painted the devil's tale across her breasts and, in the process, touched and moved her busty boobs, but she appeared to be unconcerned by that or that she was standing there wearing only panties.

Watching Mom standing before me nearly naked with her pink nipples looking straight at me was making the life of my cock worse.

"So, do you have a girlfriend?" I heard Jenna saying, but it took me a while to realize she was asking me as I was lost watching her dad holding one of Mom's tits in his hands and painting the other.

"No."

"Why? Don't you like girls?"

"Of course, I do."

"You are unlike your mom. From what she has told me, it looks like she enjoys going out. This is the first time I've met you."

"What has she told you?" I crossed my legs and gave Mom a sideways glance.

"That she likes meeting..." Just then her sister said something to her, so she stopped midway.

"Lena's saying you too get dressed, so I'll decorate your face. This way you'd save time," Jenna said.

"Can't you paint me like this?"

"The paint will get on your clothes. Go with Lena and change," Mom ordered, holding one tit in her hand as Jenna's dad painted the area around her nipple.

I got up, followed Lena to another room, and changed as she left the room to help her mom. When I came back, I was wearing that loincloth and the skirt.

"Don't wear the skirt right now. Stand on this." Jenna placed a sheet on the floor.

"But I only want my face decorated." There was panic in my voice.

"Yes, I know. Take off your skirt, or it will get paint all over it."

"OK, one second." I took a step to go back to the other room, but she stretched her arm out and asked me to give her the skirt there only.

"Just do what she says. Don't be such a baby," Mom said.

"Yes, be like Carina. See how much fun she's having." Jenna pointed at Mom who was standing with her hands on her head as he painted her rib area.

"You wore it the wrong way. I'll adjust it." I saw Jenna looking at my loincloth as I took off my skirt.

"I'll do it," I protested.

"No problem, it needs slight adjustment," she assured me.

Thankfully, she was blocking Mom's view, and her dad had his back toward us, or it would have made the already very odd situation weirder. She loosened the knot slightly and made the front flap that was hiding everything a little longer.

"There you go. How did you learn to wear it?"

"I just guessed it."

"Not bad at all. Now I'll apply oil to your skin to make it shine. You have a good body, so let it shine."

With that, she picked up a bottle, and kneeling on my side, started applying oil on my leg and thigh and then went to the other side and repeated the process on the other leg and thigh.

"It feels funny," I said.

"If my husband sees me, he'll get very angry." She massaged the oil on my inner thigh.

"Why?"

"Because he doesn't like me putting oil on other men."

She went behind me and started applying it on my butt cheeks. The loincloth had a flap in the front but on the back, it had just a thin string over my hole, which meant my cheeks were completely naked. Her dad, who was painting Mom's stomach, saw her kneeling behind me and massaging my ass, but he ignored it.

I saw Mom was watching me standing there a couple of feet away in a loincloth and getting all oiled up, and she saw I was watching her standing there in panties getting painted. She smiled and for some reason winked at me. I only smiled back.

After covering my bums with oil, Jenny began working on my back and neck and then moved to my stomach and arms.

Her dad, meanwhile, was painting the area below Mom's belly button. After finishing that, he pulled the waistband of her panties with his fingers and drew lines from her waist to under her panties in fast motions. Mom watched him pull her waistband and look inside her panties as he drew the lines, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she looked at me and shrugged her shoulders

I dunno how much he saw inside her panties, but he wasn't pulling the waistband the whole way, so maybe he didn't see all of it. His lines, too, reached only under the waistband. But even this was weird, and what made it weirder was Jenna saw him running his brush inside Mom's panties but treated it as a normal thing.

Jenna, meanwhile, made me sit on a stool and started drawing on my face. She was standing, so her ample boobs were right in front of my face, and my eyes were glued on her busty breasts and her violet-colored nipples.

"They are black, Liam."

"What?" I lifted my eyes and looked at her face.

"My nipples are black."

"Are you looking at her nipples?" Mom asked from there.

"We should always look and appreciate good things," I answered in an effort to sound profound.

"They all are fascinated by our chest," Jenna said.

"They are," Mom concurred.

"When I was getting the full body paint for the first time, both my brothers, who never sat with me for five minutes, sat here the whole time. They kept looking at them like a hungry cat looked at milk. And when Dad got angry because they were acting stupid, they immediately volunteered to bring coffee and cigarettes for Dad. Both Dad and Mom were laughing at their eagerness to do anything to stay here, and they finally let them stay here."

"Stop ogling her breasts, Liam." My mom raised her voice.

"No, it's fine. He isn't ogling."

"I was just looking at the colors," I defended myself.

"You can look at the colors." Jenna once again bent down to continue her drawing.

By the time she finished drawing a burst of cloud on one cheek and lightning on the other, her father was giving the finishing touches to his art.

Jenna and I sat down on the bench as we waited for the paint to dry. Jenna said something to her dad and then confirmed with Mom that she was going to wear a thong. She said to Mom since she was going to wear a thong, he would draw some lines to highlight the area. She then asked the color of the thong and Mom said peach.

Her father asked Mom to put one leg on a stool and sat down on another and, when her legs were wide apart, he started drawing long lines in bright colors right from her groin area to above her knees. Because her leg was on a stool and wide apart, her pussy lips were faintly visible under the panties, but neither Jenna nor her father reacted. He simply kept painting and then repeated the process on her other leg.

The finish work was like this: the devil's tail was wrapped around Mom's neck. His two legs were clasping her shapely boobs in their claws. His head was on her panties, with his face turned sideways. His cheek was resting on her panties. His long, bright red tongue was stretching from her belly button down to under her panties. The tip of his skeleton-like fingers were pushing her panties down or opening her panties. Then from her groin down to her thighs were claw marks in a kaleidoscope of colors.

Watching it was like I was looking at the real devil. The whole piece was mesmerizing. And he did it in just a couple of hours. No wonder he was in demand.

Once he was done, Mom sat down on the stool, and Jenna went to help her mom, and her father took a break.

"Don't you have any shame?" Mom whispered as soon as they were gone.

"What do you mean?" I brought my eyebrows closer and looked at her.

"Stand up and turn around."

So, I stood up and turned around.

She slapped my one butt cheek and then the other and said: "Exposing your bums like that."

"Look who's talking."

"I'm exposing something that's worth exposing," she commented.

"You have no idea. My ass is priceless," I continued.

"And why were you watching her breasts?"

"I wasn't watching anything. I was just looking at the colors."

"Do you wanna boink her? Take her?"

"I don't want to take her, give her, or lend her."

"Why? She's experienced, mature. Maybe she knows some ancient tricks."

"Not my type."

"Oh! And what's your type?"

"A type that's a type."

"What a lame answer," she said.

"Do you think he saw?" I asked.

"What?"

"He was peeking inside your panties and his brush was inside it."

"Yeah, I was shocked. I was like, why are you peeking inside? I was frozen."

"That was crazy. Maybe he saw," I said.

"No, he didn't see much. I thought he was looking to see if I had hair down there. Very weird. Then I started worrying about the brush. I was thinking, what will I do if he takes it way down? How was I supposed to react?"

"Yes, but he's a good artist. He has done a fabulous job."

"He's a bit weird but also brilliant. That's true. Could I ask you something?" Mom said.

"No, you cannot."

"Oh, please, please. Just one question."

"No."

"I beg you, just one question." Mom folded her hands and bowed her head.

"OK, I grant you permission," I said in a royal tone.

"Do you think he paints Jenna down there?"

"You mean there?" I moved my eyes to her groin.

"Yes."

"I think so. She did say she gets her whole body painted, and I guess he paints it."

"Even down there? Isn't it a bit odd?"

"She also said how her dad doesn't like hair, so she and her sister have to shave their hair," I added.

"Yes. And that whole thing with her brothers. I dunno if she was fully undressed or what."

"My guess is fully undressed. I dunno whether you saw it or not, but when he was peeking inside your panties, she saw him, but she didn't react at all. It was like a normal thing for her," I said.

"I saw that. Do you think they do it?"

"Do what?"

"You know...that?"

"No, Mom! That's impossible."

"Some people do it."

"I don't think so. It's your field, you should find out."

"It's not easy to find such things. But yes, fascinating topic," she said.

Little later, Lena came with coffee and, after checking our paint was dry, she asked Mom to change as they were going to the festival.

After finishing the coffee, Mom asked me to turn around and she put on her thong.

"This belt's a bit complicated. Come help me."

When I turned around, she was standing sideways, with her thong on and holding the skirt in her hand.

"That was rich, really rich."

"What was?" she asked.

"And how much ass are you exposing?"

"Ha! Don't say anything about my silky, smooth bottoms. I'm very proud of them."

"Yes, yes. Put on the skirt. I'll help you with the belt." I went behind her and lightly slapped her bare ass.

"What was that?" she said, stopping midway, with her skirt dangling from her knees.

"Payback. Now hurry up."

She pulled her skirt up and I helped her with the belt. Then we joined the group.

Jenna, Lena, the parents, and the two of us all walked down to the town center together. Mom, Jenna, Lena were wearing headdresses and armbands. Mom was wearing the skirt and under it the thong. Her voluptuous breasts were naked apart from the paint. Jenna and Lena both were wearing skirts, with Jenna wearing panties and Lena thong, and both were topless apart from the paint. Their mother was wearing a huge white headdress, along with a bra made of coconut, and a skirt similar to Mom's, and I guess the panties made of peacock feathers she had on earlier. Their father was wearing a sarong and a big necklace.

Along the way, they met many townspeople, and not only did they make no effort to hide their breasts, but Jenna and Lena walked as if being topless was a normal, everyday thing. Watching them walk with confidence gave Mom confidence because she, too, started walking without being embarrassed. The people they met on the route, too, greeted us without staring at us, though they did look at Mom and me more closely, but probably because we were the odd ones.

When we reached the town center we were met by Jenny's sisters-in-law. The two sisters-in-law were wearing bras with green flowers and skirts with strings of green flowers.

After greeting them and exchanging pleasantries, Mom asked Jenna why her sisters-in-law were dressed differently, meaning why they weren't wearing skirts with white flowers like her. Jenna told her every year 10 women are selected by the townspeople and only these women can paint their bodies and wear white skirts. These 10 head the festival procession, sit at the best table and lead the dance. This year, Jenna and Lena weren't on the list, but because Mom and I were joining the festivities, the selection committee added them to the 10-person list, so we will get the best place during the function.

Then one of Jenna's brothers came, and he greeted her not only with a huge smile but also gave her a tight hug, pressing his topless chest into his sister's well-endowed naked breasts.

She introduced him to us and told us they were seeing him after over a week as he was out of town.

He looked at Mom from head to toe and said something to Jenna. She told us he was asking whether Dad had made the artwork.

"It's good, very good," he said, touching the thumb and index finger to make a circle.

He then turned to me and said: "We enjoy today. Both of us enjoy, have fun."

I smiled back and said yes.

"We drink, OK? I drink with you, Liam?"

I nodded my head and said OK. He gave us a huge smile, said something to Jenna, and disappeared into the crowd. Jenna whispered something to Mom, but Mom didn't hear it, so she whispered a little loudly, and I heard her say the pink balloons look great. Mom looked at her in confusion, so Jenna pointed at her buxom breasts with her eyes. Mom just nodded.

Many people came specifically to greet Mom and me. Some women and girls posed for photos with me while some men and boys chose Mom. Whenever someone asked for a photo, I stood straight and my hands at my sides. Mom, on the other hand, was putting her arms around their backs and their shoulders, and they, in turn, were placing their arms around her waist, hip, and bare shoulders. She was loving the attention.

Jenna saw me standing like a statue around the women and the girls, so she brought Mom with her and told the photographer to take our photo. She made me stand in the middle and told me to place one arm around Mom's waist and one arm around her.

"Stop acting weird. Don't you know how to pose for a photo?" Mom said.

"I don't know these people. What do I talk to them?" I made a feeble effort to defend myself.

"Just pose like a normal person. Now smile."

A guy from a local newspaper came and took a couple of photos of Mom and me.

Then Mom's colleague Derek, who's from our city and came with us on the flight, appeared with a local girl.

"Gone native have you, Carina?" He stood before Mom and looked at her painted boobs.

"Yes. All I need now is a native boy," Mom replied in a sarcastic note.

"Not bad, not bad at all." He was obviously impressed by Mom's comment.

"Well, don't go too native. Will see you around." He waved goodbye to us.

We then joined a procession to pray to the goddess of the town on a hilltop. Since I was in the lead team, I was surrounded by topless women and all were dancing, including Mom, Jenna, and Lena. I, meanwhile, had no interest in dancing and was just clapping. My interests were the women who were dancing, bouncing, and jiggling their naked breasts in front of so many people. They were twirling, stomping, and jumping, and revealing their ass cheeks and their panties. Mom wasn't dancing badly either. She was in step with the women and totally carefree. After praying to the goddess, we all made our way back, and they again danced all the way. When the procession reached the town center, she lay down on the grass near me with her legs spread and chugged down a beer.

There were some other events but we didn't go and stayed there on the grass and drank beer and chatted with Jenna, her family members, including her brothers, and others.

It was getting dark when Jenna came and told us we were going for a walk. So we joined her, Lena, her fiancé, her two brothers, and their wives. Jenna told us her two brothers were around my age. Her eldest brother was 20 years old and had a small daughter, who was on that day with his wife's mother. Her other brother was 18 and so was his wife. Lena was 19, which meant Jenna was the eldest.

On the side of the road, there was a wooded area, and they started walking toward it. Two men were playing drums and a large fire was in the center. Three girls and two boys wearing nothing were dancing around it.

This was the first time I had seen a naked girl in my whole life, so I slowly but quickly left the group as I didn't want Mom's eyes on me or others disturbing me. I was lost in the scene unfolding before me when I felt hands across my stomach and someone pressing their body against my bare back.

"Enjoying the show?" Mom placed her chin on my shoulder.

I nodded my head.

"Let's join them."

"Don't be crazy," I replied.

"We'll just dance."

"I know you'll take off your top."

"Maybe."

"Then just stay here. Anyway, I can't dance," I said.

"I promise I won't take off my top."

"I dunno how to dance."

"Oh, come on, please, Liam." She pleaded with me.

"OK, let's go. Fighting you is useless."

We joined the dancers, but I just stood there and clapped and shook my ass a couple of times. Mom, however, was swaying her hips, rocking her head, and bouncing her big breasts. Other people watching her started joining them and then nearly everybody was dancing. She only stopped when she began sweating like a marathon runner.