Openness Leads to More Openness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena and her fiancé started walking away and then we lost them. We two, Jenna, her brothers, and their wives sat down on the grass with beer in our hands. Her other brother and his wife got up and went somewhere.

"They have gone behind that tree." Jenna pointed at a huge tree.

"Why?" Mom looked at the tree.

"Guess."

Mom smiled back and nodded.

Mr. Balloon got up and lay down on the grass with his head on his wife's bare stomach just near her naked breasts.

Jenna informed them we were leaving and then said to us Lena must be somewhere close by, so let's inform her, too.

We spotted Lena with her fiancé, and Mom and I stopped, but Jenna kept walking. Her fiancé was lying on the grass on his back, and Lena was on top of him in her thong, and he was sucking her breast. When he saw he us, he immediately took her tit out of his mouth, but Lena stayed on top of him. Jenna told her we were leaving and we said our goodbyes to them.

When we reached Jenna's place we gathered our things and headed back home with me behind the wheel as Mom was a bit drunk.

"Could I ask you something?"

We were going back home.

"Again!"

"I want to ask you because I think you noticed it. When her father was painting me, the tips of the pink balloon were erect. Did you see that?"

"Yes, I noticed that."

"Oh my God! I'm so embarrassed."

"Why?"

"Because he must have noticed, too."

"I'm sure he did."

"Jenna noticed, too," Mom said.

"What do you mean?" I turned my head toward her.

"She asked me during the procession whether I was feeling cold in her house. When I said no, she said she thought my nipples were feeling cold."

"Well, he would notice. After all, they were hard because of him."

"They weren't. Don't talk crap, Liam."

"I thought they were turned on by all his touching and groping."

"Shut up."

"So, you weren't enjoying?"

"Of course not. Are you crazy? I wasn't enjoying it."

"What was all that cupping, touching, and groping anyway?" I enquired.

"Right? He was fondling me like I was a doll or something. 'Oh, I'll just put my hand on your tit. I'll just cup them.' I was like, man, milk them too while you are it."

"I saw he was painting your right breast and cupping your left one. His whole hand was on it."

"Oh, he was holding them like they were his. While you were talking with Jenna and your face was toward her, he simply grabbed my nipple in his two fingers, lifted it, and acted as if it was coming in his way. Jenna saw it but ignored it."

"Yes, he was really grabbing them."

"He doesn't do men because he doesn't like them. He doesn't like women with hair.

All he wants to do is fondle us. I still think he peeked down there to see whether I had hair there or not."

"But they say he has many customers," I said.

"I dunno. Maybe he doesn't do all this with them, or maybe they like it. I don't know. Besides, he's good, so that helps, too."

"You should go to him and get full body paint this time."

"Yeah, right. I know where his fingers will be then. I've paid Jenna for her and his services. What did she do with your loincloth, by the way? Why was it wrongly tied?"

"I dunno. She only loosened the knot, made the front flap a little longer, and that's it. At first, I thought she was gonna take it off."

"I thought, too. You would have liked that."

"Yes, of course. With her dad present in the room." I rolled my eyes.

When we reached home, she told me to get water for her while she changed the bed sheets, so the paint doesn't spoil her good bed sheets. Then she put on an old top and pajama shorts, and I went to wear jammies and a T-shirt.

"We'll clean the paint tomorrow. I'm too tired now. Can I sleep here?" she asked as she changed my bed sheet.

"Yes, sure. I'll sleep in your room."

"Just sleep here. I won't bite, and the devil will certainly not ravish you." She lay down on the bed. "What a night! My head is spinning. Haven't had so much beer in a long time." She turned her back toward me. "So, did you read the magazines?"

"Yes," I mumbled. I was lying on my side with my back toward her.

"I can order more if you are bored of looking at the same... I mean, reading the same articles."

"Go to sleep. I thought your head was spinning."

"Do you like jugs?"

"Yes, I like them." I knew she was teasing me, so decided to play along.

"Do you like looking at jugs?"

"Yes, I do."

"Do you like big or small jugs?"

"If you don't want to sleep, go to your room and let me sleep," I said in mock anger.

"Just answer me. Do you like big jugs or small ones?"

"Depends on whose jugs they are."

"Whether they are Jenna's, Lena's, or anyone else's. It doesn't matter, right?"

"I'm not that thirsty." Although the truth was, I was that thirsty, that desperate.

"Do you like drinking from jugs?"

"Never done that."

"You will. Soon," she said before drifting off to sleep.

The next morning we got up late and then Mom spent a long time cleaning off the paint. She finally emerged from the bathroom in a pajama and a top. She was sitting opposite me in the kitchen and drinking coffee when the phone rang. She told me Jenna wanted us to come for lunch and the evening party. I asked her how long these parties would last, and she replied two more days. So she finished the coffee and went to her room to get dressed. I put on jeans and a T-shirt. When she came out of her room, my eyes followed her right from her door to the living room.

"What?" she asked when she saw me looking at her.

"Nothing." I averted my eyes.

"I think it looks good," she said, gazing in the mirror at the black sheer top that was exposing her stomach, her black bra, and her ample cleavage.

"It does." I nodded my head in agreement. "Just don't wear it outside."

"Someone's jealous again." She lightly slapped my head. "I'm sorry to tell you, Mr. Possessive, Jenna told me to wear something 'hot'. I bought this and another one with that thong that day. This is the only hot thing I have. So, can't do anything about it."

"Then wear the other one."

"This is better. Will show you."

She went back to her and came back wearing a tight white crop top, which was revealing the shape of her big boobs and her pink nipples and exposing her belly button.

"This is better," I announced.

"That one is." She again went back to her room and came back wearing the transparent one.

She walked ahead of me, swaying her hips in the denim short shorts.

Jenna greeted us and took us to the big room where her husband, Lena, her fiancé, her brothers, and sisters-in-law were sitting. We shook hands with them, and I saw the men take a good look at Mom's voluptuous boobs.

They were already drinking because alcohol and beer bottles were everywhere. The room was filled with cigarette smoke. Her mother was sitting on a stool in only panties and her father was body-painting her. Just like Mom got her ample chest from Grandmother, Jenny got her's from her mother. Although she had four grown-up children, I don't think she was much older than Mom because, in this part of the world, people get married at a younger age. She was, like Jenny, 5'5 in height and had thick black hair that went up to her waist, strong legs that showed she did a lot of manual work, and a stomach that didn't have much fat. Her mother said hello to us, and her father gave a wide grin and asked Mom whether she had come to get her full body painted. Mom said she would come soon, that Jenna was looking beautiful, and he did a very good job.

"Did you like it, Carina?" he asked.

"Yes, I did."

"That was a hurried job. You deserve a proper one." He flashed his white teeth as his mouth opened in a big smile. "Did the paint come off easily?"

"It did. Thank you very much."

I saw his eyes going to Mom's chest once or twice, but, to me at least, it looked like a natural eye movement.

Then the whole group got up and we went to the next room for lunch.

Mom said to Jenna she asked her to wear something hot, but everyone was wearing everyday clothes like jeans and tops except Mr. Balloon's wife. His wife was wearing a short skirt that barely covered her young and shapely thighs and a white vest under which she had nude color pasties. Jenna replied everyone would change clothes later.

When the lunch was winding down, they began discussing what to do next but failed to reach a consensus, so Mom suggested truth or dare. They all stared at Mom because they had never heard of the game. Mom explained it while keeping the rules flexible, but Mr. Balloon, the guy who called Mom's breasts pink balloon, wasn't too keen, so Mom sold the game by telling him he could ask anything or make anyone do anything. Finally, he relented.

We went back to the big room and sat down around the table, and Mom decided she would spin the bottle and ask the first question. I was sitting on Mom's left side and Jenna on her right. When Jenna's dad heard about the game, he too joined in, but her mother said she would only watch.

Mom spun the bottle and asked Lena's fiancé, truth or dare. He chose truth, so her first question was:

"How many partners have you had, including Lena?"

When they heard the question, they all started laughing, and he refused to answer.

But when they kept pestering him, he replied "Two."

Then he spun the bottle and was struggling to come up with a funny question, so Lena helped him. He asked Lena's other brother's wife:

"Who was your first partner?"

She looked around and then at her husband and took someone's name, at which they all started teasing her that now they understood why he ran away from the town.

She spun the bottle and asked Jenna's husband:

"What do you like about Jenna the most?"

He placed his hands over his chest, igniting laughter from the room. Jenna slapped his thigh lightly.

Then he spun the bottle and asked Mom:

"How many partners have you had?"

"That's a tough one. Let's see."

And she started counting slowly. As she continued counting, a silence fell on the room and all stared at her with their eyes getting bigger and bigger. After 10-15 seconds, she looked around the room and said "One." The room burst out in laughter, and they all began accusing her of lying, but she kept insisting on the number.

Then she spun the bottle and asked Jenna's dad:

"Who's your favorite person to paint among those present here, excluding her, of course, because everyone knows she was his favorite?"

Her comment elicited laughter at her cheekiness. He pondered for a minute or so and said he didn't have any favorites, but Jenna gave him the least trouble.

He spun the bottle and asked Mr. Balloon:

"When will you get the car fixed?"

As soon as he asked the question, his other son got up and took the bottle from him for asking a stupid question and gave the bottle back to Mom. They all also warned him not to ask such questions again.

Mom spun the bottle and asked the other son:

"What's your favorite position?"

The room erupted in clapping and laughter.

"Whatever's your favorite position," he replied.

Mom smiled and told him to answer the question. He again repeated the answer, so Mom warned him she wouldn't give him the bottle. He knew she meant it, so he lay down on his back and, putting his arms in the air around his sides, started moving his arms up and down rapidly.

"Cowgirl," Mom announced.

It was his turn, so he spun the bottle, and when the bottle stopped, he started jumping up and down. He said he had asked this question many times but never got the answer.

"Where was your first time?" he said to Jenna.

She looked straight at him and said: "Dad's car."

"This one or the old one?"

"The old one, obviously."

It was Jenna's turn.

"How many partners have you had?"

"Three," I replied without missing a beat.

Oddly, they all believed this obvious lie. I'm sure even Mom knew this was bullshit.

Then it was my turn, and just as I was about to ask Mr. Balloon, Jenna stopped me and discussed something with Mom in a hushed tone and then whispered a question to me.

I asked Mr. Balloon to show us how he masturbated.

"That's a great question. His style is totally bizarre," his brother said.

Initially, Mr. Balloon refused to show us but soon gave up. He stood up, took off his shorts and underwear, and started stroking his flaccid cock. His wife was on his right and his brother's wife was on his left. His brother was right. Mr. Balloon stroked his cock from base to tip and then paused for a few seconds and again stroked it and again paused.

"That's all he does until he is full and then he starts whipping it like crazy," his brother continued.

I saw Jenna, Lena and others laughing. Even his mother was smiling at her son's habit.

"You guys don't know anything. This is the best style." He put his black cock back in his shorts.

He spun the bottle and Mr. Balloon said something in his ear, so he said he dared Mom to allow him to touch her breasts. She thought for a few seconds, lifted her top, and, putting her hand inside her bra, she brought them out.

"But just once," she warned.

He got up and kneeled before her. He first took a close look at her buxom boobs, then, looking straight into her eyes, he cupped and squeezed them tightly. Mom kept her eyes locked with his and didn't react at all. He then put his index fingers and thumbs around her pink nipples and squeezed them. After he went back to his position, Mom pushed her big boobs back into her bra.

Now it was Mom's turn. Jenna's husband whispered something to Mom. So Mom dared Lena to take off her panties. As soon as she said that, a loud sigh went out. Nearly all of them, including her fiancé, said she was always taking off her panties. They accused her husband of asking a useless question. While all this was going on, Lena got up and took off her jeans, showing her hairless pussy to all of us.

"Oh, sit down. We don't want to see it," her brother said.

She spun the bottle and without waiting for any suggestions, she dared her fiancé to show his cock.

"Why? Haven't you seen it?" He was rubbing her back.

"You called me a slut. Now you undress." She flared her nostrils and clenched her fists.

He, as expected, refused, but they all ganged up against him, so he had no other option. He stood up and took off his shorts and underwear.

"It's too small. I can't see anything," Mr. Balloon remarked.

"Try stroking it," his brother's wife suggested.

"No, that won't work. It's too small," Mr. Balloon's wife said.

"It's built like a rod." Her fiancé pushed his flaccid cock back into his shorts.

While all this was going on, Jenna whispered to Mom they were planning to ask Mom to take off her panties. Mom bowed her head and whispered to me it was good she wasn't wearing any.

It was her fiancé's turn, so he got up and dared me to show my cock. I was taken aback because I wasn't expecting that and because I hadn't said anything to make him angry.

I knew resistance was futile but I didn't roll immediately either. After making them pester me, I got up on my knees and pushed my shorts and underwear to my knees.

For a few seconds, they looked at the half-erect cock, and then came the barbs.

"When he puts it in, the woman asks, have you put it in?" Mr. Balloon said.

"My finger's bigger than that?" His brother's wife showed me her index finger.

"No, no. Hear this. When he puts it in the mouth, the woman's mouth is still open because she can't feel anything," Mr. Balloon's wife commented, laughing and clapping her hands together.

I saw Mom smiling and looking at me and them.

I, meanwhile, kept stroking it until they all, including Mom, shouted at me to put it back.

It was my turn, so I dared Jenna to take off her panties. Without saying a word, she got up, spread her legs, and pushed her jeans and panties to the floor. She had two lines drawn in bright blue and orange running parallel to her pussy lips on each side.

"You haven't washed them?" her mother asked.

"I like them." Jenna bent down to pull her panties and jeans up. As she was doing that, her husband slapped her ass lightly. When her brother, sitting on her other side, saw that, he, too, slapped her ass.

"Next time, ask your father to use better colors," her mother continued.

Jenna's dad turned around, looked at her pussy lips, and said the colors looked good, but next time he would try other colors.

"You can use the shades you have used on mine. They are good," Mr. Balloon's wife said.

"I don't remember them," he replied.

"Wait, I'll show you." She got up.

"They are that shade of purple and red you love," Jenna said.

"Let me see," he replied.

Mr. Balloon's wife pushed her skirt and panties to her knees and stood there as he came closer and took a look at his daughter-in-law's black pussy.

"OK, will use this or some other shade next time," he said, walking back to his wife.

Jenna spun the bottle and it landed on Mom. Before Jenna could ask a question, Mr. Balloon got up and said he had been waiting for his chance for far too long. Now it was his turn and Jenna's chance would come later. A heated argument broke out, but before it could escalate, Jenna surrendered her chance and told him to go ahead. Mr. Balloon dared Mom to let him touch her breasts.

"But only once." Mom took off her top and bra and placed them on her lap.

He crawled on his hands and knees from where he was sitting to where Mom was.

And then he sat cross-legged and stared at Mom's well-endowed boobs. He ran one finger on each tit from the top of her cleavage, over her pink nipples, and then tightly squeezed her tits, pushing her nipples forward. He kept squeezing, but when he saw no reaction from Mom, he let them go and said thank you in heavily accented English.

"That was great, really great. I underestimated you," Jenna's husband, clearly impressed by Mr. Balloon, said.

His brother, his dad, and even Lena clapped. Lena's fiancé asked Mr. Balloon to give him some tips.

Mom gave the bottle back to Jenna as it was her chance. Her other brother's wife whispered something in her ear and both started laughing.

"We have asked you this question many times, but today, you have to tell us. What do you eat that makes it taste so bad?"

Her brother's wife, Mr. Balloon's wife, and Lena started laughing.

"We all eat the same things. Even he eats the same thing, but his doesn't taste bad." Her brother's wife pointed at Mr. Balloon.

"How do you know?" her husband asked.

"She tells me," his wife replied, signaling at Mr. Balloon's wife.

"Yes, his doesn't," Mr. Balloon's wife concurred.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm special," Jenna's brother defended himself.

"You eat out a lot, that's why. When I cook something, you don't eat it. You should eat at home," his mother said.

"She doesn't want to do it, that's why she's saying all this," he said.

"Don't lie. I did it today itself. It doesn't taste bad every time. Sometimes it does," his wife replied.

"Don't blame her. Boycott him until he stops eating trash," Jenna said.

"Stop harassing my boy. I'll make your favorite dishes, don't worry. Stop eating trash all the time." Now his mother came to his defense.

"And I won't boycott you, never." His wife got up and planted a kiss on his lips.

"But I'll boycott you if you ever taste bad. And it won't be just my mouth." Lena turned toward her fiancé and warned him.

"Mine tastes like Swiss chocolate, doesn't it?" Mr. Balloon asked, spreading his leg and poking his 19-year-old wife's perky tit with his toe. "I got these for her." He pointed at her pasties with his toes.

"I got them," Lena said.

"I asked you to get them. Where did I see them?" Mr. Balloon asked Lena.

"Vogue magazine."

"They are looking good on her," Mom said as she gazed at her tits.