Openness Leads to More Openness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hellajena
Hellajena
22 Followers

As they all started walking back to their mopeds, Jenna told Lena to let them go and take one photo of me and her. Jenna stood sideways and wrapped her arms around me and pressed her tit against my shoulder and one leg against my ass cheek and the other leg against my inner thigh just inches away from my cock. Her shaved pussy was pressed against my thigh. I, meanwhile, had my arm around her waist.

After Lena took the photo, Jenna told her to get the photos developed by herself. She told us her husband didn't like her posing with other men. Mom said to Lena to show the roll before getting it developed.

"Do you guys come here often?" Mom asked Lena.

"Yes. The boys like coming here to do stupid things."

"Like what?"

"Oh, anything. They watch other people doing it behind the bushes. Once they challenged him to do her right here. They weren't married then." She pointed at her other brother and his wife.

"Did he do it?"

"Oh yes. And we were standing and clapping. That was great," Lena said as a smile spread across her face.

Then they started talking about her shop. Lena told her until recently women went topless here. They didn't wear a bra or anything. Now they want the latest designs they see in magazines and movies. She said it was her dad's shop and she took it over. She gets all the things made locally to keep the cost down.

We put on our clothes and got on the mopeds. Mom put her arms around my stomach, holding me tightly, and planted her cheek on my neck, and stayed silent all the way to Jenna's house.

On the way back, we stopped at a roadside restaurant for a quick dinner.

"Today was a good day," I said when we were back in the vehicle.

"I saw that," Mom said.

"Yes," I replied.

"Was Jenna close enough, or do you want her to get closer?" I saw Mom looking straight at me.

"At least, I didn't have guys shoving their things into me."

"I'm sure you'd love that, too."

"Projecting much?"

"No, I'm not projecting at all. I want it. I haven't had it for so long. I need one. No denying that."

"It was pretty obvious today." I looked at her.

"I wasn't the one walking with a hard-on, was I?" She crossed her arms across her chest.

Then both of us fell silent. When we reached home, I leaned over and kissed her cheek, but she didn't react and got out of the vehicle.

"Where are the two things you wanted to give me?" I said after changing my clothes.

She came out of her room in jammies and a top and handed me two DVDs. One had a photo of a girl in a cheerleader's uniform with the words Debbie Does Dallas written on it. The other showed a woman lying with her knees raised to her head and the words Emmanuelle IV written on it.

"Have you watched them?"

"No," she replied as she put toothpaste on her toothbrush. "Lemme know if they are worth watching and I might."

"Where did you get them from?"

"You remember my colleague Derek? He buys lots of DVDs, so he told me a woman near our center sells them from her house. He said she doesn't have the latest. But she has a good collection. I went to her house some days back and got a bunch of them from her."

"You didn't tell me."

"This festival thing started. I haven't watched any of them either."

"How did you get these two?"

"She has everything in those big black trash bags. I saw these two, so I picked them up. If they are awful, we can buy more."

"OK, thanks."

"Just keep the volume down as I'm going to sleep."

As soon as she closed her door, I pushed Debbie into the DVD player and lay down in the living room with the remote controls.

"Did you watch both of them?" she asked the next morning.

"Yes."

"How were they?"

"Both are watchable. That Debbie one has, you know, more action."

"Might watch it later. Now have to rush or I'll be late."

I noticed she was now much more comfortable with nudity. One evening, I was lying on her bed with my back on the bed and feet on the floor, and she took off her jeans, panties, shirt, and bra right in front of me and put on her nightclothes. Then one day, I was brushing my teeth, and she came into the bathroom and started showering with me present there.

I was reading a book in the living room one evening when she returned from a meeting and told me Jenna had given the photos they took during the procession and at the lake. She hung two of the pictures in her room in frames. In one, both of us are standing completely naked near the big lake, and in the other, which was of the procession day, I'm in the middle of her and Jenna, and they are standing topless with their bodies painted. Mom put the rest of them, including the ones with Jenna's brothers, in an album.

On Friday evening, we were buying groceries when Mom asked whether I wanted to check out the movies at the woman's place. Both of us had already seen the ones she had bought like Casablanca, Flashdance, and North by Northwest.

"But you haven't seen Debbie yet," I said.

"I saw it when you were washing the car. I saw five minutes of it and lost interest. It was too much."

When we knocked on the door, a woman, who looked older than Mom and was shorter and stoutly built, opened it.

In her room, there were tins of food, clothes hanging on racks, boxes of cigarettes, and other stuff. It looked like she sold everything and anything. Mom told her we wanted to see some DVDs, so she pointed at the trash bags. Mom started rummaging through them. She said something to me and Mom pointed at another bag and told me my stuff was in that. So I opened it and saw heaps of porn movies. There were American ones, obviously, but also Japanese and Italian. I sat down on my ass on the floor just like Mom was sitting and went through them one by one and selected three. Though I wanted to take many more, I didn't because I didn't want (a) the woman to think I was some weirdo and (b) Mom to roll her eyes. I showed the woman I had picked three but didn't show her the covers.

"So what did you get?" I asked once we were back in the vehicle.

I dragged the plastic bag toward me and saw Gone with the Wind, Tootsie, and Raiders of the Lost Ark.

"What did you get?" Mom asked me.

"Dunno. A friend had mentioned this movie, so I got it." I picked up a DVD and showed it to her.

The cover showed a woman wearing a dress and standing with a topless man. The names Kay Parker and Mike Ranger were written next to them.

"Taboo? What's that?" She turned her face toward me.

"I guess it's a hit because there was a whole series of Taboo movies in the bag. I got until Taboo 3. They might even help you with your research."

"What research?"

"Your research into Jenna's relationship with her dad." I winked at her.

On reaching home, she changed into a loose T-shirt and short shorts, grabbed a beer from the refrigerator, and lay down on the couch.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I wanted her to go to her room, so I could watch the porn movies.

"Put the Taboo in. Let's watch it together."

"Are you sure?"

"Just put it in." She took a swig of the beer.

I pushed it into the DVD player and sat down on the single couch. Since Mom was lying, her head was toward me and her face was facing the TV, which was some relief as her face wasn't toward me.

"Forward it," I said when they showed Parker sucking her husband's cock within one minute of the film's start.

"Shut up and watch. He's hairy. Jenna's dad gonna hate him," she commented about the husband.

"So you wanted this kind of threesome?" she continued her commentary as Parker called her friend Gina on the phone and Gina is with a girl and a boy.

"How many threesomes are they going to show? I think threesomes is the taboo. No, wait. Now he's watching his own mom showering. Have you seen me showering or changing?" She raised her head and turned her face toward me.

"Will you keep running your commentary all the way?"

"Just answer my question."

"No, I haven't."

"Is my commentary disturbing you?"

"No, do continue. I'm loving it."

"It's porn, not When Harry Met Sally. And don't do anything there." She lay back again.

"I'm not doing anything. I'm just sitting here."

At first, I didn't understand what she was saying. It took me a minute to get what she was saying. But when I understood it, I decided to give back.

"You also don't do anything there."

"Fat chance of that happening. So now they have moved from threesomes to orgies. What a stupid movie."

Two minutes later, she again started.

"Wait a second," she said, pausing the movie. "That orgy has excited her so much that now she has gone to her son's bedroom. That's some stretch," she added without moving her eyes from the screen.

"Let's see what other gems this movie has."

And it continued.

"Now there's a twist in the tale. She's now regretting doing her son. What is she going to do now? Kill herself or kill her son? The mystery deepens."

"What's happening today? You usually watch movies silently, like normal people."

"You are taking it way too seriously. You do know these movies aren't meant to be taken seriously, don't you?" she said, turning her face toward me.

"I'm just wondering."

"The good thing is you can fast-forward it and finish it in 15 minutes. Imagine when there were no remote controls. What a torture that must have been," she said when the movie ended.

She switched off the player and the TV and went into her room. I waited 10-15 minutes before putting Taboo II on.

In the morning, we went hiking and both of us didn't mention the movie. After hiking, we swam in the lake and came home around 12. In the evening, Mom wanted to go for a drive, so I got the 4X4 out, and we went to the hilltop where we had gone with the procession. Mom placed the picnic carpet on the ground and both of us lay down side by side.

"There are so many stars. The whole sky is filled with stars." I looked at the clear blue sky.

"Do you think these pink balloons are inflated?"

"What?"

"These pink balloons," she replied, pointing at her breasts with her finger but keeping her eyes on the sky.

"Why would everyone want to play with them if they were inflated?" I asked.

"I dunno. You prefer Jenna's."

"That's not true. I don't prefer her's at all."

"Really?" she said, turning sideways and looking at me.

"Really."

She leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips and then one more. I put my arms around her back and embraced her tightly. She climbed on top of me and, bringing her face right above mine, pushed her tongue into my mouth. We started playing with each other's tongues, and then I began kissing her ear and neck. She started kissing my stomach and, pushing my T-shirt up, she began sucking my nipples hard, making me moan in pleasure. I pushed her to the ground and, lifting her top over her head and pushing her bra down, planted my lips on her pink nipple and began sucking it and caressing her other voluptuous tit with my hand. She was writhing with pleasure on the ground and put her long legs around my back, locking me in a firm grip. I grabbed her other boob and started sucking it while my fingers played with her other nipple. Then I slid down and began kissing her stomach and her belly button as she dug her nails into my back. I opened the button of her denim shorts and pushed it down with her panties, and then, parting her legs, slipped my tongue into her pussy. She took my fingers and put them on her pussy, so I started rubbing my fingers over her pussy. Then she got rid of my T-shirt and pushed my shorts to my knees. I sat up on my knees and she cupped my balls and took my raging cock in her mouth. She placed her hands on my ass and began sucking my cock. Then she took it out from her mouth and guided it to her wet pussy. She lay back with her arm on her face and her eyes closed as I fucked her.

"That was good. Really good," she said as I lay there slumped on her stomach with my head buried between her neck and shoulder.

We stayed like that for around two minutes. I lifted my head, looked into her deep blue eyes, and kissed her pink lips.

"Who told you about that Taboo movie?" she said as I rolled over and lay next to her.

"There's a guy called Sean...Sorry, there was a guy called Sean in the school who told me about it."

"What's in the 2nd and 3rd?"

"That son goes away and she starts doing the other son."

"How convenient. I might, just might, do it with two guys, but never an orgy. That's just too weird. And you also don't do it. You never know what disease you will catch." She stared at me.

"What about another woman?"

"No. I doubt it. It's like kissing yourself. Where's the fun in that? Forget that. Who were you thinking about when you were watching it?" She turned on her side toward me and, placing her elbow on the ground, rested her face on her palm.

"You." I looked at her in her eyes. "And you?"

She brought her face closer to mine and kissed my lips softly.

"Maybe next time we can have a threesome." She ran her hand on my bare stomach.

"You mean with Jenna?" I asked.

"No. I mean with you and her brother or both brothers."

I felt anger rising inside me and knew my face was turning red.

"I love it when you get angry. Come, kiss me." She moved her hand toward my resting cock.

Hellajena
Hellajena
22 Followers