All Comments on 'Operation Daddy's Girl Ch. 01'

by LadylustNikki

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What good comments?

Half of the story is pure crap, the rest is filler. This piece needs to be taken down and severely edited. Cut the crap!

nightshadownightshadowabout 9 years ago
Not bad; write more.

I'll admit to being a little confused about the direction you were going with this, as the lion's share of the story seems, so far, about this girl's romance with Derrick. The writing is good, but the story itself looks like it needs more definition.

7High7Highabout 9 years ago
Yes ...

Yes, more ...

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Fantastic chapter. Well written and follows the narrative from the first chapter. Loved your running dialog to yourself just as good and funny as the first one. I hope this Derrick guy doesn't distract Nicole(you) to much in her dogged pursuit of her father. That's the story we really want to hear, but you know that. Ignore the anonymous haters and keep moving forward with what promises to be a excellent story. 5 stars all the way. Can't wait to read what you have up your sleeve next. Thank you for your story.

MiforhemMiforhemabout 9 years ago
Exciting

i love your story! Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

To the anonymous person with the what good comments.... who cares this is a erotica stories section. The story is meant to be jerked off to. Take it for what it is, we don't come here for NY Times best sellers...

To Nikki, not a bad read. Needs a little proof reading to catch the minor errors in grammar, like the Kelley and Kelly thing. I hope that the next chapter flows well also. This story definitely had me picturing a college aged girls life. I think your on track, just don't ruin it with guy with 12 inch dicks other mythological nonsenses.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 9 years ago
RE: What good comments?

Since you sign in as Anon I assume you don't have a user name and aren't a member for reasons of your own. I agree this isn't as good as it probably could be, but give the girl a break; it's her second story. You, however, are obviously a good judge of writing and therefore probably a better writer than she is, so why don't you do the girl a favor; take a couple paragraphs of her story, rewrite them to show her the correct way, then post them as a comment to this story. That way you can remain anonymous and still feel good about helping a fellow writer.

To the author: Good Luck and keep writing. If you don't get help from the Anon above AND feel you need some you can contact me on my bio page. I won't waste your time now on unwanted suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
keep going :)

This is a great story, a little slow going for some people but I like the suspense. Don't worry about what anyone says, write for you and write for fun :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Re: Carolinadreamer

Don't believe everything you read.

This is not this girl's first story, and it's not autobiographical in any way.

She's posted under a million alts, always claiming the same thing.

It's a way of getting attention and begging for votes, when she can't do it by the quality of her story alone.

LadylustNikkiLadylustNikkiabout 9 years agoAuthor
Rude Anonymous People.

For those being rude and claiming you know me? You know nothing about me, this is my first story and if you dont like it, then DONT FUCKING READ IT. I will glady accept constructive criticisms but dont want rude comments. I dont know where certain people are getting that this isnt my first work or that my stories are crap. So if you dont like it, then leave and dont comment. I appreciate those who encourage my work, so thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fascinating

You wrote your work like a stream of consciousness journal and it's difficult to tell which is invented and which isn't in your story. The only suggestion I would give you actually impinge on your particular style of writing, so instead I simply offer keep writing and practicing. You actually have some decent potential and I almost fell into the realism of the story you were describing, perhaps add some details later to add some color but for the most part it was a promising start.

Please note that most of your "Detractors" do not have actual accounts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I like where this is going. Keep up the good work.

rohitonlinerohitonlineabout 9 years ago
Great imagination

I dont care whether you are a first timer or a professional

I dont care whether this is a fact or fiction

What I do know is that this is a great story, well written and great imagination. Do keep writing and let me know if you need some thoughts for the chapter 2

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxabout 9 years ago
don't listen the assclowns that wanna degrade things:

i've didn't read all just yet .... i've did read most .... thee only portion that

confuses me thus far ~~> saying that she tried literally seduce her father

the beginning the story whichhhhhhhhhhhhhh nothing more got said

about that ............... excellent ++ fantastic && awesome - i'll read

the remaining when i'm able read ..... i'll also continue reading if you've do more

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxabout 9 years ago
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:

i've just noticed this --- the other story that goes along with this .............

i'll need read that when able

HappyPrickHappyPrickabout 9 years ago
AWSOME!!!

DAMN GOOD SO FAR!!!!

Moor Soon ! Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Update soon please I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please keep writing

After reading your 2 chapters, I've looked through this site for any writing that even comes close. I haven't found anything yet. You've ruined this site for me ;-) I mean that in the best way possible.

Please keep writing. And please update this soon. I'm seriously in suspense.

This story is for people who actually want realism and build up. It's probably not for the majority of readers on this site. This is for a more complex person. Not everyone will get it.

Just keep on doing more of this. It feels like this is easy and natural for you. Can't wait to read more.

BushMaster69BushMaster69almost 9 years ago
Time for next chapter!!!

I really love what you've wrote thus far but you really need to release the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Had an erection in the beginning of the story.Lost it at the end as I was so invested to the story to the point of being sympathetic to the father.What have you done to me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going, please!

This is a great story! Please keep going!! ♥️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love your story . I sure hope you do not drag it out to long.

Want her and dad to get together soon. Going great so far

but hate long drawn out stories. Takes the zest out of a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous