All Comments on 'Operation: Manipulation'

by 21,586

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lack of experience shows.

Sentence structure, word choice, tenses, pronoun references, all need clean up. I barely made it through two paragraphs. Have no idea what it was about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One of the worst on this site

Please don't bother to submit another story and waste our time. Spelling and grammar were absolutely horrible making this story a chore to read. Your fifth grade English teacher would be ashamed to admit she gave you a passing grade.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please do a sequal

love it. Please do more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
I don't know about this one, way too short for one thing. Hard to give a reasonable score.

The trouble with posting short pieces of a story, is that when the author gets around to post the next bit of the story, some readers will forget what the tile of the story was and what the first bit of the story was about, and will never get to read what the story really was all about.

So many stories and so little time to read them, makes the readers selection a bit difficult, and sometimes read only the author's that are known for their good work.

This may be a very good story, but I probably won't see the next part, unless it's a slow day on Literotica.

Sorry about that.

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 11 years ago
Only one word to describe it

Atrocious !!!!! I already know that you don't know what it means, so look it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it. Sequel please.

Great premise. I love how she'll do anything to make him happy, even if it makes her uncomfortable. Please write a sequel in which he gets her to do all sorts of other kinky stuff, then he fucks her brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great beginning!

Come on! Keep writing, I can't wait to read Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

too many grammatical errors. Left after two paragraphs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous