Operation Recover Mr. D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie demanded my gaze, and her rich brown eyes were luminous and bright. "We love you so much, and we hate to see you feeling down. When was the divorce final?"

"About three months ago."

"And how long before that were you by yourself?"

"I moved out when we filed, so about five months before that."

"But you were by yourself even when you were living with Mrs D and Suzie. You don't see it that way, but you were. I was serious when I said you need someone with you to be your best. And not just sharing some physical space. You need interaction. That's not a dis or anything. It's who you are, and it's why we love you so much. You were always there for us, and now we're going to be here for you."

I couldn't help but pull her into a hug. Jackie was a very special young woman, and I was very moved to hear how much she cared for me. Her arms went around my back and she burrowed her face into my chest. It felt so nice that I didn't feel the need to release her.

"Thank you, Jackie."

I wanted to say something more, but words wouldn't come, so I squeezed her a little more tightly and held it. My nose and mouth were in her hair, and as I breathed in I smelled her lovely scent, fresh and foresty. She settled in closer to me, and I felt her firm breasts against my torso. I tried to shut down my body's response, but I did say I hadn't been laid in months. I tried to slide my hips away from Jackie, but that turned me towards her, so when her hips followed mine she came into contact with my burgeoning erection.

Please ignore it, please ignore it, please ignore it, I thought desperately.

I heard her soft giggle, and then she wiggled closer. My face went beet red, and I grimaced, completely mortified. Jackie raised her head and waited for me to look at her, and when I refused she leaned her mouth up to my ear and breathily whispered, "I'm SO glad you like me, Mr D. This week will be SO much fun."

I swear my head exploded.

"I'm sorry, Jackie. You're a beautiful young woman, and I haven't held anyone like this for many, many months. My body doesn't know you're like a daughter to me."

"But I'm not your daughter, Mr D. And I've had a crush on you for years."

"Uh, Jackie, I'm, uh -- "

She put a finger to my mouth. That touch made me even harder. "Let's just sit here like this. When we're relaxed," and she smiled mischievously at me, "then I want to go around the house and talk about all the stuff you've got here. Then we'll get dinner, clean up as we need, and then we can sort out this little -- or should I say 'sizeable' -- issue. Deal?"

I didn't know what to say, so I just nodded.

"Good." And she giggled again.

* * * * *

Jackie was a taskmaster when it came to inventorying my current furniture and furnishings. I was surprised by the depth of her knowledge, the thoroughness of her questions, and the thoughtfulness of her ideas. She knew a lot about design, both functionality and aesthetics, and she knew how to adapt it to my home. She was clearly serious about everything she said she'd be doing with me for the next seven days. And I could also see that I was going to be investing quite a bit of money in remaking my condo to suit Jackie's vision, because that vision included virtually nothing of what I already had.

And that didn't bother me a bit.

Her excitement was contagious. Or maybe I really did need other people around me to feel great. Anyway, she had about six hundred possibilities from paint to flooring to furniture for each room, all catalogued and stored somewhere accessible by her iPad, and we were going to start shopping tomorrow.

I suggested that I cook dinner, but Jackie had another idea.

"Let's go to La Traviata. I've never been there!"

La Traviata might be responsible for half the births in our small city. It's just that romantic. The food -- mostly traditional pastas, but handmade, with locally-sourced fresh herbs, vegetables, and meat -- is amazing. The wines are all Italian, selected specifically by the owners, and are equally as good as the food. Each table is semi-private thanks to the restaurant's design. They're tucked into corners and separated by tasteful screens, and the whole place has just enough soft light to read the menus. The staff is professional -- helpful and deferential -- and discreet enough to ignore some liberties when emotions get away from their guests. If a guy can't get laid after springing for La Traviata then he's just not trying.

Did I want to try with Jackie? I couldn't deny she was a sexy little package, and that irrepressible energy would undoubtedly translate into very active sex between the sheets. And she was tiny, which lent itself to more possibilities than with a larger woman. But she was still a young woman, one who I watched grow up, and she was still very good friends with my daughter. Besides, despite her outrageous flirting I wasn't convinced she wanted her supposed fantasy to become a real thing. But La Traviata did have excellent food, and I hadn't been there for many years myself.

"Okay by me. We should change first."

She giggled and took off for the guest room. Surprising me, Jackie was ready first. When I came out just a few minutes later in a charcoal suit and white dress shirt without a tie, I was struck speechless. Jackie wore a black dress that had to be made with her in mind. It was demurely cut, exposing just a little of her neck and shoulders and none of her modest cleavage, but it was clingy so you could appreciate every one of her petite but delicious curves. I was surprised too by her refined jewelry: diamond earrings with ruby jackets and a lovely gold pendant also featuring diamonds. She wore a finely-woven wrap in bright red that really popped against the dress and her olive complexion. Women did not look like this when I was in college!

* * * * *

I felt very much like I was on a date on the drive to La Traviata. There seemed to be a lot of nervous energy in the car, and most of it came from me. Jackie really was beautiful, and so different from women I usually found attractive. I could smell her subtle perfume too, and it scattered my thoughts even more. Our talk was quiet, and punctuated by long but mostly comfortable silences. She seemed serene, and I could see a little smile on her face when I glanced over at her.

The valet beat me to Jackie's door, and the indulgent looks I got from both he and the maitre'd seemed to assume that Jackie was my daughter. Our table wasn't especially intimate, and the youngish waiter gently flirted with Jackie as he told us the specials and looked to me for the wine choice. I chose a Sangiovese, and he didn't card her when I requested two glasses. After all, she was out with her dad.

"Between the valet, the maitre'd, and our waiter, I think you could have three dates if you wanted," I teased her.

She returned my smile, but shook her head. "You're my only date this week."

"Lucky me!"

"Oh, you have no idea."

I blanched a little. I was well out of practice at this game, and it was unnerving to play it with a young woman who turned twenty-one on her last birthday. My laugh was nervous, but I didn't think my rejoinder was terrible.

"I think the luckiest guy is your boyfriend. Are you seeing anyone?"

"This week I'm seeing you. I'll worry about my next date when I get back to school."

I retreated to the menu, and Jackie accepted the detente with another soft giggle. We ordered pastas with fresh green house salads. The wine came, and it was delicious. I asked her about her classes, and we talked a little about what she might do when she graduated. We discussed state politics over our salads and music over our entrees. We shared an unlikely interest in country music, though she liked the solo women artists like Lucinda Williams and Kacey Musgraves and I preferred bands like Florida Georgia Line.

We passed on dessert, but I suggested port, and Jackie agreed to try it. She liked it. I settled the check, we collected our car, and then headed back to the condo.

If I thought the ride to La Traviata was charged, then the ride home was supercharged. I was at a complete loss to read Jackie. She was quiet again, but her body seemed to be crackling. Her eyes looked smoky, a little distant, and she had a Mona Lisa smile, just a hint of a curl at the ends of her mouth. And my body was responding. The sight of her in that flattering dress, the smell of her perfume, the sound of her breathing and quietly answering me when I said something to her -- my senses were seriously overloaded. My mind wouldn't completely concede though, and I hoped it would keep me from playing the fool.

Jackie had taken off her heels in the car, so she sauntered on her dainty bare feet through to the guest room. God, her ass was incredible! I took the opportunity to slip back to my bedroom, where I hung up my suit and stashed my shirt and socks in the clothes hamper. I pulled on a pair of track pants and a long-sleeve t-shirt before heading back to sprawl on the sectional in the great room.

I was flipping through the guide on the television when Jackie came out wearing a baby blue camisole and matching tap pants. Her breasts were so firm they didn't move, but I could tell from the points beneath the silk top that she wasn't wearing anything beneath it. She looked luscious.

I didn't get even a second to wonder what was going to happen. She leaped onto the sectional, straddled my left leg, and grabbed my shoulders. Her eyes bored straight into mine, and they pulsed with desire, affection, lust.

"This week is about you, Mr D, but that doesn't mean that it can't also be a little about me. I've always wanted to make love to you. You're responsible for almost every orgasm I've given myself, but I want to know what one is like with the real you."

Then, before I could answer, her lips moved deliberately but definitively to mine.

The feel of her, the taste of her, the hands, moving, caressing my shoulders and neck, my mind stunned, but my body meeting her in kind. I was hard in an instant, and my mouth started pressing against hers. She moaned, a throaty moan, that fired my libido even more. My hands slid up her sides, over the silk, then back to her waist, then around her back but up under the camisole. She felt so soft, and her skin was so hot. She dropped her pelvis onto my thigh and began a soft grind.

We pulled apart for air, but our hands and hips kept moving. I tried to regain some focus. I needed to be the responsible one, but not only did I not want to hurt Jackie's feelings, I also wanted to ravish her young body. But I needed to slow us down.

"Jackie, sweetie, you're incredibly hot. And I'm incredibly flattered. Are you absolutely sure? We won't be able to go back."

She answered me with another kiss, this one more aggressive, and she pressed her tongue against my soft-sealed lips. I let her in, then tried to capture it with mine. She ran her hands to my waist, then started pulling up the hem of my t-shirt, working it slowly up my chest. She moaned, again, then again. She pulled away and stared at me with those flashing eyes.

"I'm not sleeping in the guest room. And neither are you."

I was lost.

Truly I was lost as soon as I opened the door this afternoon. In my defense she was irresistible. But if we were going to do this, then we'd do it as equals -- there would be no blame for either of us forcing the issue.

My shirt went over my head, and I had to stop caressing her to disentangle my arms. Her lips came back to mine, her hands explored my chest. She murmured approval, more desire. My chest wasn't smooth, but the hair I had was light and fine and covered just my chest and the thin line down my stomach. She was grinding harder on my thigh. She was ratcheting up the tempo, everything was speeding up.

I could have let it go. We could have had insanely intense sex, but it would have been over quickly. I realized that I was the experienced one here. And I could make it better for her. And for me. So instead of letting Jackie do this her way, I held her in place, my hands on her waist, keeping her range of motion limited. My lips held hers too, stopping her motion but maintaining pressure to show her I wasn't bailing out. My tongue probed her mouth, but more slowly, more deliberately. She exhaled in frustration and pouted at me.

"I want you so badly, Mr D."

"And I want you too, Jackie. You're so beautiful, so sexy. I am so turned on that I want to throw you onto your back and just pound you." She moaned and tried to move her pussy against my leg. "But I'd rather make love to you all night instead of fuck you for a few minutes. So let's slow down just a little and take our time. I promise it will be worth it."

Her lips sought mine again. I kissed her, but teasingly, coming in quickly, softly, then pulling back, only to come in again. I went to her neck and slowly trailed soft kisses down to her collarbone, then back up and along her jaw until returning to her mouth. My hands massaged her back and her sides, slowly, but with enough pressure to let her know I loved touching her. Her moans slowed down, but they became louder. My hands moved to her ass, squeezing her cheeks through her tap pants, also allowing me to keep her from moving her hips along my leg.

I rolled her slightly to free my leg trapped between hers, then stood up, pulling her up with me, never breaking contact with her lips. I was in good shape, especially for an older guy and an office worker, but it helped immensely that she was compact and light. I carried her with my arms under her upper back and her knees, and we kissed all the way back to the master bedroom. I pulled back the duvet, then set her down on her knees and slowly lifted off her camisole.

Her breasts were small, but round, and firm, and topped with perfect dark little nipples, standing up hard. I massaged them gently, then tweaked them, first one then the other. She groaned into my mouth. I laid her out gently in the middle of the bed, then moved to cover her bare chest with mine, keeping our legs beside each other. She rubbed her breasts against me as we kissed, before I moved down her neck and chest, kissing all along the way. I bathed her nipples with my tongue, then sucked them gently at first, then harder.

"Oh, God, Mr D! That feels incredible!"

As I worked over her breasts with my mouth, my hands slipped inside the waistband of her tap pants and pushed them down over her hips. She raised her pelvis to help. When I'd tossed them to the side, my hand went to her pussy, which I found completely shaved. It was my first experience with a hairless pussy. I liked it. Jackie was moaning continuously as I ran my fingers over her slick outer lips. I spread them, then caressed her inner lips with my middle finger. Her hips gyrated in time with my strokes.

"Oh, my God! You're going to make me cum!"

Jackie grabbed my head and pulled it against her breasts. Her hips were churning the bedsheets and she was leaking all over my hand. I moved my thumb to her clit and rubbed insistently. She started panting and then went silent as her body tightened up, held, shook, and then relaxed. She pulled on my ears to get my mouth to hers, then kissed me with as much passion as I've ever felt.

"That was amazing," she said, pulling back to look into my eyes.

"That was just the start." I grinned at her, then started kissing back down her body. She had other ideas though.

"No, no more. Not yet. Come back up here." She grabbed my ears again, leaving me little choice. She rolled me onto my back then started rubbing her body against mine. Her hands felt around the waist of my track pants, and finding the drawstring untied, she slipped her hand inside to grasp my impossibly hard cock. She groaned with me.

"Oooh, Mr D, I need to see this." Jackie pushed my pants down and moved up to her knees to pull them completely off. Her eyes got wide and she smiled at me. "So nice."

I'm sure I'm about average, but who doesn't appreciate compliments? I stroked her face as she explored my erection. She leaned down to kiss it, but she did it hesitantly. For the first time her inexperience was obvious.

"You don't need to do that, you know."

She blushed, looking at my cock and then at me. "I want to. I just don't know how."

"We have plenty of time. Come here." I kissed her to let her know I wasn't disappointed, then started exploring her pussy again with my fingers. She reached out to hold my cock. It didn't take long to get her simmering again. When she started moaning, I rolled her onto her back and positioned myself between her legs. I kept my weight off of her by holding myself up with my elbows, which left my hands free to cradle her face.

"You're an amazing woman, Jackie. You've made this old man very happy since you showed up this afternoon. We can go to sleep right now, and I'll have no regrets at all."

Jackie seemed to glow. She pulled my cock to her opening and smiled up at me, her eyes shining.

"But I will. Make love to me, Mr D. I'm on the pill, so don't hold back."

I pushed into her slowly, but I didn't get very deep. I pulled back and eased in again. Her eyes stared into mine, and her smile never wavered. It took a lot of pushing in and pulling back, but eventually I was completely buried. I held myself tight against her and rolled my hips a little to stimulate her clit. She closed her eyes but kept her smile, putting her arms around my neck.

I started a gentle rhythm. She started meeting my thrusts, her eyes still closed, and we started increasing the tempo. She planted her feet on the bed so she could meet me with more force, and soon she started moaning in time with our coupling. She was tight, but so wet, and her pussy felt so hot too. I was quickly climbing to my climax, so I slowed down. She smiled again and wrapped her legs around my hips. When I'd recovered and started pushing more assertively, she kept her legs around me and pulled me off my elbows until I was laying on her. She groaned loudly and started panting, which seemed like her orgasm tell. That spiked my arousal, and I began pounding into her, my hands on her ass pulling her against me, which triggered her climax, which in turn spurred mine. I lay on Jackie for a couple moments then rolled us over and held her against me.

"You are an amazing lover, Jackie. Thank you."

She kissed me. "Thank you, Mr D. You just made a high-school fantasy come true. Though it was so much better than I dreamed it. You know, it's going to be hard to top this one. Good thing we have all week to try."

I laughed. "If you don't get bored with me before then. Or wear me out."

"Let's do our best to wear each other out, k?"

"Fine by me."

We got up and showered together, then had another quiet and gentle session of lovemaking before going to sleep. I slept soundly, dreamlessly as far as I knew, and I awoke to Jackie's huge, beautiful brown eyes watching me. Her hair wasn't as mussed as I thought, and when she kissed me and I tasted toothpaste I realized she'd already been up.

"Not fair. I get cleaned-up you, and you get gross me."

She smiled. "I thought you'd like it."

"I do. But I like you just as much in your natural state. You okay about last night?"

Her grin got huge. "More than okay. It was even better than I thought. You really didn't know I was hot for you for all those years?"

"I really didn't. Why would a smart and beautiful young woman want a used-up guy like me? I still don't quite believe it. Last night notwithstanding."

"Well, we're going to work on that self-confidence this week too." She bit her bottom lip and looked down. "I'd like to do it again this morning, but I'm very sore. Can I, um, use my mouth or something?"

"Jackie, making love shouldn't feel like an obligation. You don't owe me anything. And I'll say it again: if we do nothing more the rest of the week, or even the rest of our lives, I'll still feel incredibly grateful for what we've already done."