Operation Recover Mr. D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stripped while Emmy watched with wide eyes, then I slowly undressed her too. Her dress just slid down her body once I'd unzipped it, and her front-clasp bra followed moments later. Her breasts were beautiful, creamy and firm, but with a natural droop because they were full and heavy. Her nipples were large and pink and they stood at attention now. I always been a fan of a full bosom, and Emmy's was among the best I've seen.

I massaged and caressed and pinched and kneaded until I just had to suckle her. I guided her to the middle of my bed, placing her on her back, then began worshiping her breasts with my mouth, my lips, my tongue. She moaned and squirmed, and when my fingers found their way into her soaked panties and split her labia, she cried out in bliss. Only a few strokes later she trembled through her first orgasm of the night.

"Oh, my God, Mr D! That was amazing!" she said after she caught her breath again. She pushed my hand away from her pussy, then kissed me again. "I'm still tingling all over."

"Mmm. The first of many tonight, I hope."

"Are you trying to kill me?"

We laughed, then began kissing again. I kissed my way down her neck and on to those glorious breasts, lingered there for a bit, then kissed down her stomach, lapping at her cute belly button. Then I dropped down further, kissing through her panties before pulling them off. Her trimmed bush was a shade darker than the blonde hair on her head, and I dove in again. My fingers joined the party, and her hips shot off the bed and she screeched in surprise.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

It didn't take but a few more flicks with my tongue to have her climaxing again. I kissed and nibbled and licked as she came down, and then I ramped her right back up. Her next peak took a little longer to achieve, but she thrashed about and finally pulled me up to lie next to her as she shivered through a few aftershocks.

"You ARE trying to kill me," she said, sighing happily.

"I'm doing my best."

Her hand found my hard cock and started stroking it. "Mmm. I'm on the pill, so we don't have to use condoms."

"Are you sure, Em? We could stop right now and it would still be an awesome week for me."

"I don't want to stop. I've waited a long time to be right here, and I'm going to get as much of you as I can." She tugged on my erection again. "Starting with this."

I laughed and rolled so that I could look down into her face. Her eyes were sparkling, and she gave me her wonderfully open smile. I kissed her once, then again gently. Emmy spread her legs and pulled my cock towards her pussy, and the rest of me followed. Settled between her legs, erection nestled in her valley, I kissed her again, lightly stroking her temples with my thumbs. She sighed, then closed her eyes and smiled. She rubbed my member against her sopping wet slit, then lined it up with her entrance. I slowly pushed in.

It took a couple thrusts to fill her completely, and once fully seated I kept still and looked at her until she opened her eyes, which shone with joy.

"That feels so good, Mr D."

"Yes, it does, Em."

She slipped her heels around my calves and put her arms loosely around my neck, and staring into my eyes she said, "Make love to me, Mr D."

"Your wish is my command."

Making love to Emmy had its own rhythm. She moved at her own frequency, steady and intentional, comfortably between rushed and languid. We both lasted a long time at that pace, and it gave us time to communicate our desires and reactions. With Emmy there could be no wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am coupling -- she just didn't do fast and hard. Nor was she passive or merely accepting. We just went along relentlessly, reaching, retreating, reveling in each other. She got there first, but I wasn't very far behind.

I fell out of her as we lay together entwined. She didn't get up to clean herself, just turned so I was spooned around her, her back pressed gently against my front. She purred softly, then found my hand and pulled it to her chest.

"That was amazing. Thank you, Mr D."

"My pleasure. Believe me. You're an incredible lover, Em."

She murmured something I couldn't make out, and then she was asleep. I smiled, kissed her ear, and then followed her into slumber.

* * * * *

We made love again in the morning. I awoke first and watched her. Before opening her eyes Emmy made a feline stretch, starting with pushing her hands out above her head and then stretching and wriggling her body all the way down to her toes. She smiled, I thought from a pleasant memory, and then she turned towards me and opened her eyes. She grinned when she saw my face smiling at her.

"Good morning, beautiful," I said.

"Good morning, stud."

I kissed her, and her smile grew wider.

"How do you feel? Any regrets?"

Emmy wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss that lingered. "I feel amazing. And the only thing I regret is falling asleep before we could do it again."

"Oh, we can always do it again. As many times as you want."

She kissed me again. "Prove it."

And so I nipped and licked and kissed my way down to her pussy, which was slick by the time I made it there. She was moaning quietly, and then more urgently as I used my mouth more aggressively.

"Oh, my God! Eat me, Mr D! Eat me!"

I was surprised by her outburst given that she was pretty quiet during our lovemaking the night before. Emmy squealed loudly when she came on my tongue. When she calmed down, she pushed me over onto my back and impaled herself on my hard cock. She ground against me more than she rode me, but that helped me last long enough for her to climax twice before I erupted inside her. She collapsed to my chest and just lay on me for a few minutes. I liked feeling the weight of her body on mine.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Famished."

We showered together, washing each other, exploring, but no sex. I offered to make pancakes like I did when the girls slept over in middle school, but she wanted an egg-white omelet and country potatoes and peppers. So we headed to the Franklin Diner, again beating the after-church crowd. I felt like I might be painting by numbers here since everything we'd done away from the house I'd done with Jackie, but this was Emmy, and she hadn't been here before, and she liked it, so I let that feeling go.

Emmy was a bit more assertive at breakfast. She had a list of galleries and showrooms, and she was adamant about getting to all of them. Most of the galleries she wanted us to visit were open on Sunday, so that's what we did. I thought art meant paintings, but in Emmy's world paintings were just the start. We saw photographs, sculptures, sketches, mosaics, collages, and even mobiles. She knew a lot about most of them, and it was a blast spending the days with Emmy. The young woman was smart and witty and curious and pretty too.

Plus she was wearing me out at night.

She was a slow starter in the morning, so there was no morning sex on the days I went into the office, and we were generally busy in the afternoons and early evenings with galleries and such, but once the kitchen was cleaned up after dinner we'd spend at least a couple hours in carnal pleasure.

She liked movies, so we did the Netflix thing every night. Well, we actually only watched one movie all week, and I don't remember much of it even now. We'd start the movie, and she'd burrow into me, which would get me aroused, which would encourage her to tease me further, which would inspire me to fondle her, which got her grinding on me, and then we'd be all over each other, the movie forgotten until the next night when we'd repeat ourselves. Emmy got more vocal as the week went along, and she gave clear direction about what she wanted. She liked riding me, both facing towards me and facing away, and she really liked me standing and long-stroking her while she was splayed across the sectional, either face up or face down. Thank God the sectional was going to be replaced by a chaise lounge and loveseat in a few more weeks, because it was absorbing an awful lot of our juices.

After our vigorous couplings in the great room, we'd clean up and then meander our way to my bedroom, where we'd then make sweeter, gentler love. There was no pillow talk with Emmy -- she'd just drop into sleep when we were done with our orgasms. And I'd be right behind.

* * * * *

We'd chosen almost all of the art and decorations for my place by midweek, so the next night Emmy surprised me with a home-cooked meal of salmon, broccoli, and quinoa with carrots. And a list of cooking classes from the community college adult education program.

"Now that you're on your own again, Mr D, you need to know how to cook."

"Really? What makes you think I don't already know how to cook?"

"Grilling is only a small part of cooking. You need to be more versatile."

"Versatile?"

"Yup. You need to eat healthy, and you also want to impress the ladies you'll be entertaining."

"Am I not impressing you, Em?"

Emmy laughed. "Oh, you are definitely impressing me, Mr D! But I've been waiting for this week for years. You won't have that advantage with every woman you'll meet."

"I see. So what kind of cooking do I learn?"

"All of them. Just go one by one. You pick the one that sounds best."

I looked down the list: Cajun, Italian country, Thai, Brazilian. "I think Italian country to start."

That choice earned me a kiss, and then a longer one too. "Good choice. Everyone loves Italian, Mr D."

We created a list of a dozen recipes that would be the backbone of my home dining. She found an app that made weekly menu plans, and she put a grocery list on my phone with all the staples I should have in my pantry and fridge.

"You can add the other things you need each week, but at least this gives you a head start on your shopping."

"I can use all the help I can get."

"I know. Let's go watch our movie."

* * * * *

I had the exercise part of my recovery plan already nailed -- I loved cycling, ran sometimes, and I also enjoyed going to the gym for weights, bad-weather cardio, and the occasional pick-up basketball game. I worked out more days than not, and I stretched briefly in the morning and a little more most nights before bed. Emmy suggested adult leagues for basketball, volleyball, and even bowling, but while I liked team sports once in a while I didn't see the appeal in a steady diet of them. Too structured for my taste.

I was able to help Emmy design a workout program for herself though. She had been doing the right things, so it was just a matter of organizing her workouts to minimize risk of injury and burnout. We alternated yoga with either running, aerobics classes, or stairmaster sessions. I added a couple days of strength training using both her body weight for things like push-ups and pull-ups and weight machines mainly for leg work. It felt great to help her with something I knew about, which gave me a little insight into how she and the other girls felt about helping me.

She gave me a blowjob to thank me for her exercise plan. There's no such thing as a bad blowjob, but Emmy didn't lose herself in oral sex, either giving or receiving, not like she did when we made love. She could definitely get off on my tongue, usually quickly, and she would kiss up and down my dick to get me hard, but it soon became apparent that she preferred me to be inside her as soon as possible. The steady pace of our fucking would allow her to build and build and build until she finally came apart in huge orgasms.

The last couple days of our time together were spent on my wardrobe. She continued culling my closet, which forced us to order some casual clothes online -- I had nothing left to wear in the vast fashion expanse between t-shirts and suits.

Our last night was sweet. We went out for a steak dinner and enjoyed a bottle of a very nice cabernet. Emmy liked meat and potatoes, and she was developing a taste for wine, so she was very happy when we headed for home. We kissed in the garage and then all the way into the condo and down the hall into the master bedroom. We undressed ourselves and met next to the bed, where we kissed for a long time with the constant intensity that Emmy preferred. I wanted this last night together to be very special for her.

"What's your pleasure, Em?"

"Why you, of course," she smiled, nipping at my lips with hers.

"This has been an incredible week for me. Thank you for spending it with me."

"It's been great for me too, Mr D."

"Any special requests? It is our last night."

"Surprise me."

I didn't really surprise her.

I had learned how she responded to different positions, different stimulations, but I also knew she was the kind of woman who appreciated the tried and true. I did caress her perineum to test her openness to anal play, but she didn't seem affected one way or the other. We started in classic missionary, and when she had her first climax I rolled us over, so she was on top and could resume when she was ready. She felt warm as she lay on me, and her weight was comforting too. Not too much to bear, but substantial enough to feel her where we touched all along our bodies.

Emmy's body was so firm and so soft around me that I never lost my erection. I started subtle movements, back and forth and around, and she started to respond in kind. Suddenly she sat up, planted her hands on my chest and began a more vigorous rise and fall. She hit cruising speed pretty quickly, and as was her habit she kept her steady tempo until she began to spasm again. When she came back to me, I gently rolled her over and started thrusting into her. She was done, but moved to help me find my release, which didn't take very long. She wrapped her arms and legs around me loosely, and kissed me.

"Mmm, Mr D. You make me feel so good."

"Me too, Em. Thank you. For everything." I rolled to my side and pulled her against me to spoon. "Was I a good boyfriend for you this week?"

She pulled my arms so they wrapped her more tightly. "You were the best boyfriend I could imagine, Mr D. I'm going to miss you."

We dropped quickly into sleep.

* * * * *

We slept in, and while we showered together it didn't lead to anything more because we were running late. I took Emmy to the Franklin Diner. Tradition, after all. It was more crowded and we had to wait for a table, so our last breakfast together was a little rushed. She didn't seem to mind though, and I had to admit that I was feeling very mellow after two weeks of daily sex. And sometimes twice or even thrice daily sex. When we returned to the condo, she packed up and loaded her car. She gave me a gentle kiss goodbye and waved as she pulled away.

Katie arrived a little after two, which gave me plenty of time to get the condo ready. No way was I going to sleep with my daughter, so I moved my essentials to the guest bath, changed the sheets and towels in the master, and ran the vacuum and dust cloth around. I hoped she wouldn't comment on the stains on the sectional. I didn't think I could sell that I'd spilled several beers and a couple bowls of ice cream since she last visited.

I heard her key in the lock and leapt to my feet. My daughters are my two favorite people in the entire world, and I can't help but feel excited when I see them. Our kids each have their own look, different but pleasing combinations of Beth and me (but then I'm hardly objective). In terms of personality Suzie is a mini-Beth, while Katie has always gone her own way. Neither takes after me, but I never lived vicariously through my children. For the record Beth didn't either, so I think both Katie and Suzie are pretty close to their authentic selves. But then again I'm hardly objective.

"Hi, Dad."

"Hello, sweetheart." Katie has always been my 'sweetheart,' while Suzie's my 'angel.' I gave her my biggest hug and lifted her off her feet the same way I'd done since she could walk. She chuckled, and I know she loved it.

"Do you have anything to eat?" she asked. "I'm starved! A truck crash shut down the highway for a while. Traffic was brutal."

"It's all in the fridge. Help yourself. Or we can go out if you want. Do you need help with your stuff?"

She patted the bag thrown over her shoulder. "Got it all right here. Feel like a banana split?"

I so loved this girl.

Once Katie was weaned I'd get up with her on Saturday morning to give Beth one day in her week when she could sleep in. I'd feed Katie breakfast, and then we'd run errands. We'd get an early lunch at McDonald's, then the last stop we'd make before heading home was to Dairy Queen for a banana split that we shared. A banana split was still something we did when we were together, and it made me unreasonably happy whenever she suggested it.

"Always. Let's get you squared away. I'm putting you in the master bedroom."

"Sweet!" She checked out the condo as I walked her back. "Doesn't look like anything's changed since the last time I was here. What have you been doing the past couple weeks?"

I couldn't help but blush, but since I was following her I don't think she noticed.

"Your taskmaster friends have been running me ragged! I've bought loads of furniture, clothing, and artwork -- to say nothing of meals. We have to wait for the painters and floor guys to do their things before the rest of the stuff can be delivered."

"My poor daddy. Has it been a hardship?"

I laughed. "You know I love your friends, Katie, but they seem to love tormenting me with design stuff. Plus they're spending all of my money."

"When is the painting and floors scheduled?"

"Another couple weeks. I'm actually looking forward to seeing it done."

"Who are you, and what have you done with my father? You can spend days talking to people about anything else, but as soon as anyone mentions anything about a house you nod off!"

I shrugged. "Maybe I just needed people who knew what they were doing."

Katie stashed her clothes in the closet and put her toiletries in the bathroom. She called out, "I am so using that jacuzzi tub every night I'm here."

"Good. Someone should."

"Jackie said she used it."

I'd forgotten that Jackie and I had christened the tub. She was so delightfully slippery when she was all wet. I figured my forgetfulness helped keep any of Katie's suspicions in check. I chuckled silently thinking about what I was hiding from my daughter. Shouldn't she be hiding this sort of thing from me?

"I'm not surprised," I said. "That girl gets into everything!"

Katie laughed. "No kidding. We've all learned to stay out of her way when she wants something."

Our banana split was stellar, as always. The treat itself was puny and uninspired, but the company made it fabulous. Truth be told, I'd enjoy liver and onions if I got to share them with Katie. But then I'm hardly objective. She caught me up on all her classes, and I filled her in on what Jackie and Emmy had done for me. All but the naughty parts anyway. Katie told me a bit about Suzie, who was spending the next day with us.

I usually saw Suzie every other weekend and whenever she had time during the week, but since she was a senior in high school I didn't insist on it. Our last scheduled time was the day Jackie came to town, but Suzie had a volleyball game she wanted to see and a date that night, so I was fine to catch up another time. I did say Suzie was a mini-Beth, which meant she didn't have a strong need for together time. I loved every minute with her, but who wants to hang out with someone who's forced to be there? I just took what time she was willing to freely give.

"What do you do when you're not working, Dad?"

"I keep busy. Gym, church, condo. You know."

"No dates?"

I sighed. "No dates."

"How's the list coming?"

"The list?"

Katie rolled her eyes. "The list of single women in your building? I know Jackie talked to you about this."