Operation: Rigid Pt. 11

Story Info
Anders pumps Leticia for information.
10.2k words
4.8
844
3

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 05/13/2024
Created 05/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TEN

Rematch

I snapped my rifle back into the armory, stepping aside so Terrone could do the same. After our rifles were secured, I locked the bar in place to secure them.

"Fuck me," the new man growled as he yawned. He'd arrived in the last rotation, and I'd found out talking with him that he'd just started with ORSS. "This shit is getting old as fuck."

I grinned at him. "Just wait six weeks."

"Tonight's your last night, right?"

I bobbed my head once in acknowledgement. "Tonight's it."

"You ready to go home?"

"You know it."

"Between the bugs, the mud, the shits, and working nights, I don't know what I was thinking. I can remember when I thought I wanted this job."

I snickered as I slapped him on the shoulder. "Just remember... it doesn't get any better."

"Gee... thanks for the pep-talk... asshole," he growled but his smile softened his words.

I considered showering but decided against it. I was probably going to get sweaty again, so what was the point? I returned to my room just long enough to grab some cash, counting out five hundred dollars. I didn't want to run short again, and if Letícia did manage to out fuck me, I was going to offer her the extra cash in leu of my watch.

I walked to the operations office and checked out a truck, my cock already hardening as I imagined the labors ahead of me. Apparently reserving a vehicle in the evening was difficult, but morning and early afternoon, when I wanted one, it was never a problem.

The skies were threatening rain, as usual, when I arrived at Árbol. I was twenty minutes early, but Letícia was already there. Interestingly, she wasn't dressed for business, instead wearing tight, faded jeans with strategic rips on the knees and thighs, a loose white shirt with a deep V-neck that did nothing to hide her charms, and a pair of white sneakers. Her hair was again tied back into a loose ponytail, and her makeup was more lightly applied. When she was working, she wore her hair tied in a tight ponytail, and accented her eyes and mouth with darker colors, but both times I'd seen her off duty, her hair was less harshly pulled back, her ponytail was looser, and her makeup more lightly applied. Apparently this was her preferred look when she wasn't working, and it transformed her from a ball-busting bitch into a beautiful woman. She saw me enter but didn't rise from the table where she was sitting, so I ambled over to her.

"I lived up to my end of the bargain," she said as I pulled back a chair and sat down. "Did you bring the money?"

"I did." She didn't move. "Want it up front?"

Her lips quirked into a sideways grin. "Didn't you once tell me I should get the money up front?"

"Still fifty for an hour?"

She nodded as I stretched my legs out in front of me under the table and pulled the money from my pocket. I counted out a hundred and tossed it on the table in front of her. She picked it up, counted it, and then looked up at me, her tiny smile growing just a bit.

"That's it? I'm disappointed."

"You think you can handle more?"

"The question is, can you?" I peeled off another hundred and tossed the bills on the table. She gathered it up and added it to the money in her hands. "That's a start."

I snorted. "I think you're full of shit."

"I think I'm going to enjoy wearing your watch."

"We'll see. You remember the other part of our deal?"

"Information?" I nodded. "Are you going to do it?"

"Yes. I told Javier yesterday."

"Good. I've been thinking about that. How about this? Every time you make me come, I'll answer one of your questions. Every time I make you come, that's a question I don't have to answer, even if I do come." She paused as her smile spread and she leaned forward to prop on the table. "You get the first question free because you promised to eat my pussy raw, remember?" she purred softly.

"I remember. Why do you care if I do it or not?"

She shrugged as she settled back into her chair. "I don't, not really, but I was a little worried that if you turned Voice down, he might not be so willing to... stay Javier's hand."

"I told Javier my continued employment with Voice depended on him not retaliating against you, Holly, or anyone else. I also told him I'd be checking back occasionally to make sure he's living up to his agreement."

"He agreed to that?" she asked, her surprise clear in her voice.

"Not at first, but when I told him I'd decided not to accept Voice's offer and started walking out, he backed down."

She held my gaze for a moment before smiling broadly. "I wish I could have been there to see that. Javier doesn't like being told what to do." She paused for another moment. "Why do you care what happens to us?"

I shrugged. "I don't like seeing women, anyone for that matter if you recall, abused."

She nodded slowly. "I remember." She continued to stare into my eyes. "I don't know what to make of you."

I shrugged again as I held my hands out in front of me, palms up. "What you see is what you get."

She said nothing for a long moment then briskly nodded once, as if making up her mind. "Whatever," she said with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Whatever the reason, I wish more men were like you... in more ways than one... and you owe me thirty bucks."

"For what?"

"I've already gotten a room." I rolled my eyes and peeled off another pair of twenties and handed them to her. "Are you ready?" she asked as she pulled the bills from my fingers.

I stood without saying anything and she rose with me. Tucking the remainder of my cash away, I put my hand on her ass as I escorted her to the door. Outside, I turned toward Hotelera Sosegada, the nearest hotel, but she broke away and angled for the PerforMex truck. When I paused, she did the same.

"The room is at the Graciosa Hospitalidad." She smiled when I pinned her with a glare. "I'm going to fuck you, but not like that. We're going to get loud and nasty, and Graciosa Hospitalidad won't care what we do." Her smile broadened as I remained rooted in place, staring at her with hard eyes. "We're going to do all the things I haven't done since... for a while... and I don't want anyone pounding on the door telling us to keep quiet or to get out."

"That place is such a shit hole," I growled.

"Which is why I chose it. I still have to work here after you're gone. Nobody goes to Graciosa Hospitalidad unless they have no choice, or they want to make sure they're not disturbed. I don't want to cause any trouble at Sosegada or Relajación that will get back to Javier or get me banned from using them." She dangled the key beside her face with a challenging smile. "You're not balking because you're afraid of losing your watch, are you?" she taunted.

"Get in the fucking truck," I rumbled as I stomped to the driver's door and yanked it open.

She climbed into the truck and shut the door before staring at me, her teasing smile gone. "Before we do this, you have to promise me you won't tell Voice I spoke to you."

"You have my word. What happens between us is none of his business," I said as I started the truck. I backed away from the bar and drove the two or three miles to the tatty looking hotel.

"Around back," she said, pointing as I turned into the parking lot. She smiled when I frowned at her. "I told you, I'm going to fuck you, but not like that. Not only do I owe you for saving me from Javier, but I'm looking forward to finding out just how much fucking you can do. Here, room 310," she said as she pointed again. "Will you give me a ride back to my car when we're done?"

"So long as you don't try to fuck me, then--"

"Only the good kind," she interrupted as her smile widened.

"Then sure, I'll give you a ride back to--"

"I'm looking forward to it."

I sniffed out a brief laugh, grinning and shaking my head as we stepped out of the truck. Letícia wasn't anything like I thought she was. As with Ana, it was as if Letícia was two different women. Like Ana when she was Holly, Letícia the whore was a severe, hard fucking bitch with cold eyes and a no fucks given attitude. Also like Ana, Letícia the woman was softer, but I liked the slight swagger that she never seemed to completely lose. This was a woman that was confident in herself and her abilities, and I was looking forward to pitting my cock against her pussy in a war of pleasure.

She led me to the door, opened it, and we stepped inside. This room was no better than the one we'd been in the last time I was here, with the same water-stained ceilings, dirty looking tile floor, and garish, orange spreads over two king sized beds. The most obvious difference in this room, compared to the previous one, was on the table between the beds sat a large bottle of baby oil.

The air conditioner was rattling, but the room was still hot, muggy, and smelled of mold, cigarettes, sex, and stale air. "Not any better this time than the last," I grumbled.

"No, but you better get used to it. Watch," she said as she rapped her knuckles on the table by the window before shrugging out of her shirt.

I unsnapped the band and placed the timepiece on the table. "What do you mean?" I asked as I removed my shirt.

"Is that your first question?" she asked, her smile spreading as she began slithering out of her jeans while toeing off her sneakers in the process.

"Sure."

"Then I guess you better make me come if you want an answer."

I sat on the bed as I unlaced and removed my boots. Standing, I shoved my pants and underwear down. Letícia swayed close to press her body against mine, pulling me into a torrid kiss as she grabbed my cock. I wrapped her up, holding her tightly to me as our tongues warred while her hand slowly stroked my member. After a moment, she pushed her way out of my embrace and slowly settled to her knees.

"God, I love a big, thick, uncut, veiny cock," she purred before looking up at me. "You're clean?"

I nodded down at her as she held my cock to her lips. "Yes."

"You better be, or I'm going to be pissed."

"I'm clean," I repeated as she took my member into her mouth.

I grunted as my cock disappeared, watching her as she easily swallowed my entire length before pulling back to savagely batter the head with her tongue. I grunted again as my head slowly tipped back and my eyes closed with pleasure. The woman had oral skills, perhaps even exceeding Tits, though more research was required to know for sure. After a long moment of pleasure, she sensuously kissed the tip of my cock before slowly rising from her knees and stepping back to crawl into the center of the bed. Standing on her knees, her smile calling to me, she dragged her fingers through her wetness before sticking them in her mouth.

"I know you can fuck... but now I want to see if you know how to eat a pussy."

I joined her on the bed, and she wasted no time shoving me to my back. I waited as she swung her leg over my head and then lowered herself to my face. As she settled, I wrapped my arms around her thighs to hold her in place before I set to work. She was amazingly wet, so wet I wondered if she'd oiled herself up in preparation, but I tasted nothing but woman as my tongue flicked and danced, and my lips gently pinched and pulled. She allowed me to nibble and lick her for a long moment as she slowly rocked her hips while slightly raising and lowering herself to silently signal her desire for me to lick and tease harder or softer.

"Fuck..." she whispered, the word long and drawn out. "Lick my cunt. Lick it and make me come." She leaned forward to brace her hands against the wall as she began rocking her hips with more urgency. "Don't stop," she growled. "Don't stop eating my pussy. Fuck, you pussy eating motherfucker! You're going to make me fucking come."

I continued in my labors, struggling to breathe as she pressed her womanhood more firmly into my face, forcing me to push her hips back slightly, so I could gasp in lungsful of air, before pulling her tight again and resuming my task.

"Fuck! Keep sucking on my fucking clit, you motherfucker! Fuck! You're eating my pussy so good I'm going to come! Shit!" she mewled. "Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck!" she chanted softly, her face twisted into a mask of feral pleasure before she lunged her slit against my mouth hard enough that it hurt.

She shuddered and groaned as she collapsed in on herself, hunching over as she continued to growl and quiver, but because she didn't try to pull away, and seemed to want more, I never backed off. I continued to forcefully nibble, flick, and suck on her clit, pausing only to force her pussy off my face enough so I could suck in air. Still hunched over, she grabbed my hair and held my lips to her pussy as she hissed and snarled.

"Fucking bastard! You fucking bastard! You're going to make me come again! Do it! Keep sucking my clit until I come all over your fucking face again! Fuck!"

With her holding my face to her pussy, I couldn't breathe, and just as my lungs began to burn with my need for air, she wailed softly as she fell backwards to lay across me, the nipples of her full, natural breasts hard and pointing skyward. After a moment of panting to reclaim my breath, I pulled her pussy to my mouth again, folding her legs more tightly beneath her as they pressed firmly against my ribs. With a moan, she twisted her head to the side, grabbed my cock, and sucked it into her mouth. She was too far up my chest to swallow my entire length, but she was working over the head with frantic intensity as I continued to lick and tease her womanhood. We pleasured each other with lips and tongues for a long moment before she extracted my cock from her mouth and pulled her garden from my lips. Still panting softly, she rose from her back to sit on my chest while staring down at my head trapped between her knees.

"Can I eat pussy?" I growled from between her legs as I teased her nipples.

"Yeah, you know how to eat a pussy," she said as she smiled down at me. "You're as good as anyone I've had. Too bad you're so young," she purred as she continued to stare down into my face. "The way you fuck and eat pussy, if you'd been with me when I was in my prime, we'd have been unbeatable."

"So answer my question."

She held my gaze a moment before she swung her leg over my head as a small smile tickled her lips. "Shit. You ate me so good I've forgotten what it was."

I snickered as I pulled her into a kiss. "You said I'd 'better get used to it' when I said--"

"Oh, yeah!" she said as she flopped to the mattress and opened her legs to me as she held her arms out in invitation. "While you're fucking me."

As I moved between her legs, she twisted onto her hip and raised her top leg. I gripped the leg and held it to my chest, while straddling her lower leg as she steered me into her flower. With her propped on an elbow, I pushed her leg back with my weight, and began fucking her with a slow and easy rhythm, as I waited for my answer.

"Shit, you're fucking me deep!" she snarled softly. I fucked her slowly for a moment as she held my gaze, her face scrunched and her eyes hard, before she continued. "I said that because you could be fucking anywhere," she murmured as her face continued to distort with pleasure, or perhaps discomfort. "I've fucked in mud, dirt, or whatever. One of the principals--fuck, your cock is fucking my pussy so deep--that's what we called the four men that run the teams, Bautista, likes to hold his tournaments in a walled courtyard he's prepared just for the games. He gets off on us getting covered in grass stains, mud, and other shit while we fuck. Sometimes he'll put a tarp out and we'll fuck in oil or slime."

"Slime?"

She nodded before she gasped softly, and her head tipped back briefly, before her gaze returned to mine. "Fuck your cock feels good. I think it's made from condensed milk, food coloring, and some other stuff... I'm not sure, but it's kind of thick and slippery, and it doesn't taste horrible."

"So you have to--?" I began.

"Are we going to talk or fuck?" she sneered as she held my gaze, cutting off my question.

I stilled my hips. "Want to up the stakes?"

"How?"

"How about we go back to what we originally agreed to. My watch against your information. If you tap out, you answer all my questions. If I do, you get my watch and you don't have to answer shit."

She held my gaze for a long moment. "Deal. No holds barred?"

I wasn't sure what she meant, but since I probably outweighed her by close to a hundred pounds, I figured I could handle anything she could dish out. "If you think you can take it."

She smiled, but there was no humor in it. "Just like old times, then."

"When you were with Voice?"

Her smile spread but it didn't reach her eyes. "Ready to get loud and nasty?"

"Bring it on... bitch," I rumbled as I rammed myself deep with a single hard lunge. It didn't escape my notice that she hadn't answered my question, but I assumed the answer was 'yes.'

"I'm going to fuck that big cock of yours off," she growled playfully. "I think I'll frame it and hang it over my bed as a trophy."

"I'm looking forward to you trying."

She twisted to her back before pulling me down on top of her as she brought my lips close to hers. "First test. Let's see if that big, beautiful cock can make my pussy come before it does," she murmured before taking my lips in a brutally hard kiss.

Moaning into her mouth, I began driving my rod into her with passion. "Not a very fair test," I murmured, keeping my lips close to hers after I fought my way out of the kiss, "since you've already come twice."

"Tough shit. The fights aren't always fair. Sometimes you have to fuck your way out of a bad situation." She paused for a moment as her face hardened. "Fuck, your cock feels good."

Bracing on my elbows, I grabbed the back of her neck with one hand and really began giving it to her, slamming myself into her with as much power and speed as I could muster, until I was sweating, and my stomach muscles began to burn from the sustained effort.

"Come on you fucking bitch! Come!" I growled as I continued my power fucking.

"You fucking come," she snarled in reply.

I pounded into her for another long moment, but my need to come was rising and I slowed my pounding hips, trying to reduce the pleasure to stall the orgasm that was stalking me.

"Fuck," I grunted.

Her teeth bared, she flung her arms around my neck and hauled me down onto her breasts. My face buried in her neck, she wrapped her legs around my hips and squeezed to prevent my escape. "You going to come already?" she growled into my ear. "You're nothing but a big pussy! What's the matter? Can't your cock handle my twat? Give me that fucking cock! Do it! Pound my cunt with your big fucking cock and make me come! Prove you're a real man and make me come! Prove your cock is a real man's cock!"

I knew she was goading me with her words, but I was going to show her what my cock could do to a pussy, not only because I wanted information, but also because she was pissing me off. Had she forgotten I'd fucking destroyed her the last time she challenged me?

"Fucking bitch!" I snarled into her neck as I resumed hammering into her hard and fast. "I'm going to fucking wreck your pussy!"

"You fucking loser! You're about to come already! This the best you've got?" I tried to escape her python like embrace, but she clung tightly to me, growling and snarling with effort as I tried to break free. "You're not getting away that easily! You're going to have to make me come if you want to escape!"

"Remember our last time, you cunt?"

"Prove your cock can out fuck my pussy!"

"I'm going to make you fucking scream!"

"This time it's my pussy beating your cock!"