Operation: Rigid Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rumbling deep in my chest, I fucked her savagely as I slowly lost my grip on my rapture. "Fuck! I'm going to fucking come!" I snarled into her neck after several long moments of furious fucking.

"Do it!" she sneered as she tightened her embrace. "Shoot all that thick, hot come into my pussy! My pussy wants you to fuck it until you give it all your come! Do it! Give my pussy what it wants!"

My rumbling became louder as my orgasm began to overwhelm me, until with a deep and hard grunt, I exploded inside her. Grunting and gasping, I tightened my embrace as I forced myself to keep fucking her, my hips never slowing as I emptied my essence into her channel.

"Fuck! I can feel you coming inside me! Give it to me! Give me all the come in that big fucking cock! Don't stop! Keep coming! Fill my pussy! Fill my pussy with your come while you fuck me!"

I reared up on stiff arms as I snarled with pleasure so intense it bordered on pain, and still I fucked her, my hips rising and falling in hard, fast strokes. She clung to me, her breasts pressed tightly against my chest as she held her shoulders off the bed, and still I fucked her.

"Keep coming," she snarled as she held herself tightly to me. "Keep fucking me until you pump all the come out of that big cock!"

"Fucking bitch!" I snarled as I drove her hard into the mattress, causing her to grunt softly as we bounced. The searing pleasure of fucking her as I came was passing. "You want me to keep fucking you? I'll keep fucking you!"

"That's it! Keep fucking me! Fuck my pussy!" she shouted as I increased the power and speed of my strokes.

I was sweating buckets in the hot and stale air of the room, and needed a break. With a roar of effort, I heaved myself up, lifting her from the bed again as I fell back to sit on my heels. My legs bent tightly under me, I propped on stiff arms behind me as she gripped my neck, leaned back, and began rocking her hips furiously. I wouldn't be able to stay in this position long before my legs went to sleep, but her face was twisting with effort and pleasure as she used my cock to furiously pleasure herself.

She rode me aggressively for a long moment with her legs tucked in tight against my thighs. Her face hard, her flesh began to glow with sweat as she focused on her task. Her breasts sloshing, her face distorting with mounting pleasure and desperate need, she fucked me harder, and then harder still, the only sounds in the room our panting gasps and moans, the soft, fast creaking of the bed, and the dull roar of rain on the roof.

"Fuck!" she barked as she suddenly released my neck and began to stand.

As she was rising, I lunged my hips up as hard as I could, driving my cock deep into her pussy and causing her to take a stumbling step backwards as she wailed. Her footing uncertain on the springy mattress, she took another half-step to regain her balance as she grabbed her pussy, howling like a banshee as her hand furiously caressed her slit. Her face a mask of pleasure and shock, her flashing hand splattered her nectar everywhere as her lunging hips furiously fucked the air between us.

She was still crying out her pleasure as I launched myself to my knees, her juices drenching me from chest to cock as I gripped her and twisted her down to the bed. In the grip of an apparent world ending orgasm, she didn't resist my tackle and collapsed to the bed in the massive wet spot she'd just created. Her legs open as she furiously stroked her womanhood allowed me to ram my cock into her with one motion, and her wail became a shriek as I fell across her and began fucking her with manic intent. She clawed at my ass and back as I pounded into her with every fiber of my being, adding my roar of pain and excitement to her scream as first my ass, and then my back, burned with her scratches.

"Who's a fucking man now?" I roared into her face as I tried to drive her through the bed with my cock.

"You fucking bastard! I'm still coming!" she wailed as she writhed beneath me.

"Keep coming! Keep coming on my cock!"

She screamed again as she twisted violently, arching her back as she heaved up with her legs and drew her head back. Unable to stop her twist, I rolled, pulling her with me as I landed on my back. My cock had slipped from her pussy, but she didn't seem to notice as her hips jerked and lunged, grinding my hardness against her wetness.

With an explosive exhale, she collapsed over me, growling softly as she quivered and shook, laying on my chest for a long moment, until she seemed to wilt as she stilled, and then took my lips in a torrid kiss.

"Fuck," she breathed as our lips slowly parted and she buried her face in my neck.

"You ready to tell me what you know?" I rumbled.

"I'm not done yet," she panted. "I just need a second. I haven't come like that in years."

"So, you still need more fucking?" I sneered as I rolled her to the bed and settled between her legs.

Puffing her cheeks out, she blew out a long, slow, exhale from between pursed lips. "Oh, fuck yeah. I need a lot more of that," she murmured before pulling my lips to hers for another long, deep kiss.

I slid into her wetness, both of us moaning softly with my passage. Pulling back from the kiss, I pinned her wrists to the bed as I began pounding into her. I fucked her slowly for a long moment, our gazes locked, our sweaty bodies sliding easily against each other.

She rotated her hips beneath me slightly, wordlessly signaling her desire for me to roll off her. She didn't seem to be rising to another orgasm, so I twisted away while holding her tight to pull her with me. As we came to rest, she pulled out of my embrace and tumbled from the bed before taking my hand and pulling me to my feet. Saying nothing, she towed me to the door, opened it, and pulled me outside. Looking over her shoulder to watch my reaction, she walked to the side of the truck, spread her legs, and leaned against the dirty white paint to mash her breasts against the Ford's front fender.

With a smile, I stepped in behind her, squatted low, and slid my cock deep into her pussy. As I slow fucked her, she tried to pull herself further onto the hood of the truck. I took her meaning. Ramming my cock deep, I held her hips tight as I straightened my legs, lifting her from the ground as I pushed her more tightly against the truck.

"Oh... fuck," she groaned as she braced on elbows while straightening her legs behind her, before curling them up to press her heels against my shoulders.

Grunting with effort, I began lunging into her with slow, powerful strokes. "You like me fucking you outside?"

"I love fucking in front of people. It turns me on so fucking much."

I sniffed out a brief laugh. "I think you're out of luck here."

"Someone could be watching us."

I fucked her for a long moment with sweat pouring off our bodies from the oppressive heat and humidity. Despite the room's lackadaisical air conditioning, it was even worse outside than in, the bitumen steaming as the water from the shower that occurred while we were in the room evaporated. I was getting tired from holding her, so I pulled out and placed her feet back on the ground. She turned and reached up to surround my neck with her arms. I picked her up again, the caked-on dirt from the truck leaving thin, muddy smears on her breasts and arms. Holding her by her ass, we shifted and squirmed until I slid inside her again. As I lowered her over my rod, she drew herself tight against my chest and pulled my lips into a sweltering kiss.

"Fuck me," she whispered as our lips slowly parted. "I want you to fuck me until I come again."

I took a step forward and pressed her into the side of the truck as I began slamming my cock into her, grunting softly with every slow, hard thrust. She pulled me into another blistering kiss, her moaning and whimpering with every plunge of my cock barely audible as our tongues dueled. She wasn't heavy, and using the side of the truck for a brace helped me support her weight, but even so, after holding her so long, I was becoming exhausted.

"Fuck..." I gasped as I took a step back and lowered her to the ground.

The sun had appeared fully from behind the clouds and its blazing rays, combined with the stifling humidity as it burned away the rain, was causing sweat to roll off us like falling rain. I took her hand to lead her back into the room, but she pulled me the other way, tugging me to the back of the truck. There she paused as she dropped the tailgate with a resounding bang. She leaned over the open bed, rising onto her tiptoes on one foot, as she stretched to place the inside of her thigh and knee of her other leg on the opened panel. She flattened her tits against the greasy and dirt caked tailgate before looking over her shoulder at me, her small smile and inviting position making her desire clear. Saying nothing, I stepped in behind her as I held my cock, and arrowed it into her channel.

Grunting and sweating, unable to spare a breath for speech in the hot and muggy air, we fucked, my cock pistoning into her pussy with a steady rhythm. With a panting moan, she squirmed higher onto the tailgate, probably to take some of the strain off her supporting leg. As one of her erect nipples slipped into the crack where the tailgate pivoted open and closed, I adjusted to her new position and then dropped to my knees.

"Oh, fuck... oh, fuck... oh fuck... you're eating my pussy!" she gasped, her surprise at my change in tactic clear in her voice. She moaned hard and loud, rocking her hips slightly as I licked and sucked. "You're eating my fucking pussy so good!"

The tarmac was hot, sharp, and was hurting my knees, so I didn't devour her for long before I stood. She moaned as I slid my cock deep and started fucking her again, harder this time, pressing down on her back just above her jiggling ass to hold her in place.

"Fuck..." she continued in her exhausted sounding murmur. "Your cock is so deep in my pussy... you're fucking my pussy so deep... you're fucking my pussy... your cock is fucking my pussy so deep." I began pounding into her harder still. "Oh!" she continued in her same, strained voice as she reared slightly to brace on her forearms and elbows, "You're fucking my pussy so good... your cock is fucking my pussy so fucking good."

After many more long moments of me giving her a good hard fucking, she began to dry. The last time I fucked her, I didn't give a shit about her, but this time I didn't want to hurt her... not to mention it was becoming increasingly uncomfortable for me as well. I pulled out and staggered back, almost reeling from my prolonged exertion in the heat and humidity. I wiped the sweat from my face as I pulled her off the truck and turned her to face me.

Not only was her back dirty after I fucked her against the side of the truck, but now the inside of the leg she'd had on the tailgate, along with her stomach, hands, arms, and breasts, were covered in a dark, clinging dirt that had been well smeared by our motion. She also had a smudge of the gunk on her face as well, as if she'd wiped her face with her dirty hands. Her ponytail had fallen out while we were still in the room, and now her hair was plastered to her scalp, sweat was rolling off her in rivulets, and her breasts were heaving as she gasped for breath.

"You want some more?" I demanded, my voice slightly scratchy because my mouth was so dry.

She appeared to be in as rough shape as I felt, but she smiled and said nothing as she pulled me into a torrid kiss while grinding her body against mine. I wrapped her up and we kissed savagely for a long moment before she backed off, her hand sliding down my chest and stomach to grip my cock. Her gaze holding mine, she started walking backwards before turning, her hand never leaving my cock as she towed me back to the room.

I smiled to myself as she led me around by my cock, just as women had been doing to men for millennia. As I followed, I noticed that my stomach, the lower part of my chest, and probably my cock too, was smeared with the same greasy, clinging dirt that coated her chest and stomach.

We'd left the door open when we exited the room, but this time she slammed it hard behind us, the walls shaking with the force of the closing. Having left the door open, the room was only marginally cooler than outside, though the floor wasn't as uncomfortably hot as the parking lot had been.

She released my cock before turning to face me while deliberately running her dirty palms over her sweat soaked body, further smearing the grime. "I'm such a dirty girl," she purred as she caressed and writhed. "You like fucking dirty girls with that big hard cock?"

"You know I do," I rumbled in reply.

She smiled as she slowly backed to the bed, her small smile and come-hither expression calling to me. She slowly settled to the bed before wiping her hands on the rumbled sheets. "Now that we're dirty, we're going to get nasty," she purred.

"We are?"

She nodded slowly, her smile growing slightly while reaching for the oil as I joined her on the bed. She flicked the lid open and squirted a stream along my cock before stroking it with her hand. I hissed with pleasure as she smeared the oily dirt along my shaft, and then squirted it again to rinse the loosened grime away. She repeated the process twice more as I hovered on my knees, until my shaft was clean.

The linens between us were soaked with the baby oil by the time she finished but I didn't care. She tumbled to her back and opened her legs, squirting my chest with the oil as I moved in, the liquid running down my body, and dripping off my cock and balls, to further soak the mattress. Holding my cock, I speared into her as she directed the stream of oil onto her pussy.

The half empty bottle gargled and slurped as she tipped it up. Rocking my hips, I fell forward, wrapping her up and taking her lips in another torrid kiss as I felt a stream of oil splatter down my back and into the crack of my ass. The bottle gurgled again before I heard the sharp snap of the lid being closed. A moment later her hands were roaming my back and smearing the oil.

"Fuck me," she whispered into my ear. "Fuck me, and don't stop no matter how many times we come."

I fucked her for a long moment, our grunts and gasps loud in the room, the oil making our bodies slick. I was getting tired, and despite the liberal splash of oil on my cock, her pussy was drying again. I fought my way out of her embrace, the oil making me impossible to hold.

"Don't stop!" she gasped as she struggled to maintain her grip.

Saying nothing, I picked up the bottle from beside her head and doused her pussy again, adding a liberal squirt to her stomach and chest, along with my cock for good measure, before snapping the lid closed and tossing the container aside. My hands free, I grasped her hand and roughly pulled her upright as I fell to my back, and then flipped her to drag her over me so her back was against my chest. Knowing what I wanted, she slid down and gripped my cock, but before she could slide it back into her pussy, I gripped her hand and angled my rod lower.

"You want to fuck my ass? You want to feel your cock in my ass?" she cooed as she directed the head against her tight pucker. As the head slipped inside, she gasped. "Fuck... your fucking cock is so big..."

I grabbed the bottle and squirted her pussy again, the oil running down her ass to coat my cock as she slowly worked my rod into her dark tunnel, gasping and grunting as my shaft disappeared. "Fuck..." I growled, her struggle to take my cock incredibly erotic.

"Fuck... your big fat cock is ripping my ass apart!" she snarled, but she continued forcing my shaft deeper until her ass settled against my thighs. "Fuck! You're stretching my ass out, you big-dicked motherfucker!" I gripped her legs, holding her tightly in place as I slowly plumbed the depths of her ass. "Fuck!" she wailed softly, the word long and drawn out as she massaged her clit with frantic intensity. "Your giant fucking cock is in my ass! Do it! Fuck my ass!"

Holding her legs back, I began driving into her more forcefully as she wailed softly. After a long moment, she felt around until she grasped the oil bottle. Flicking the lid open, she squirted my fast-plunging cock with another blast of oil, before tossing the bottle away and began massaging her pussy with frenetic speed, her moans and growls of pleasure loud.

"Goddammit!" I snarled as she squirmed and writhed, her face twisted with feverish need and lust as she sweetly abused her pussy. The tightness of her ass, her cries of pleasure, and her seeming erotic desperation pushed me toward rapture. "Come on!" I growled. "Come, you bitch!"

"Don't stop!" she pleaded, her tone strained, her hand a near blur as she savaged her womanhood. "Don't stop fucking my ass!"

"Do it! Come!"

She wailed softly, and impossibly, she began massaging her pussy with even greater intensity. "I'm going to come... I'm going to come... I'm going to come..." she chanted quietly.

I levered her further back, planted my feet, and began hammering my cock into her ass with even greater power and speed. "Fucking bitch!" I bellowed, my leg and stomach muscles burning from my efforts. If she didn't come soon I was going to have to stop and catch my breath. "Come on my cock! Make that ass come on my cock!"

"Shit! Fuck! I'm making me come!" she mewled.

Before I could respond she howled long and loud as she levered her ass up, pulling my cock from inside her as she scrubbed frantically at her pussy, her nectar spraying and splattering everywhere as she continued rubbing her slit with frantic intensity. Her body alive with motion, she fucked the air furiously, her hips lunging and her fingers a blur, before she tumbled to the side, landing on the bed where she twisted and kicked, her writhing punctuated with loud grunts and growls.

I lay gasping for breath. I didn't know how long we'd been fucking, but it had to have been for hours. My cock was still hard, but I was nearly spent, and I was so desperate for water I considered drinking from the bathroom faucet. As I tried to catch my breath, I wondered why I never thought to bring a bottle of water with me to these fuck-a-thons.

Letícia and I lay still for a long moment, gasping and panting. With a groan, I rolled to my side and pulled her to her back. Her eyes were closed and her chest was heaving as she tried to recover her breath. Trying desperately to get some moisture into my mouth, I moved between her legs.

"No," she begged softly, slowly rocking her head as she flung an arm over her eyes while pushing at me with her other hand. "No more. I can't take any more."

I sighed silently with relief. "You ready to answer my questions?"

She didn't move for a long moment but then nodded. "Fuck..." she murmured. "You're fucking amazing. I've never had one man be able to fuck me like this. Fuck..."

I forced myself not to smile at the compliment. "Who's Voice? What's his name?" I demanded.

She rocked her head again. "I told you, I don't know."

"Is he the head of the VC?"

She slowly drew her arm from over her eyes to look at me. "What's the VC?"

"Veracruz Cartel."

"I don't know. Maybe."

I nodded. "Who are the other... what did you call them... principals?"

She nodded again. "Bautista Pico, Diego Garcia, and Sergio Martos. Bautista is the one that likes to see us covered in shit, Diego likes watching us compete with toys, and I think Sergio is gay, or maybe bi, because he likes watching men and women competing against each other."

"What does Voice like?"

She shrugged. "Fucking. He likes to see who can last the longest, or come first, or whatever."

"So each principal does only one thing?"

"No, not really... but we play with more toys when Diego hosts than anywhere else, and we fuck outside at Bautista's, so we get dirtier there than usual, but we might do anything anywhere." She shrugged. "There were no rules about what you have to do where."