Operation: Rigid Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah... well... like I said, I'm not into men."

"Good... that means more of your cock for Teresa and me," she purred as she pulled me into a kiss.

I grabbed her ass and pulled her tightly to me, grinding her against my hard, swollen member. Her breasts were firmer and less natural than any of the fake tits I'd felt in the past, but holy shit were they sexy when they were crushed against my chest.

She pulled back from the kiss, and as I slid my hand down her body to gently caress her womanhood, she gently pushed it away. "First things first," she purred as she picked up the bottle of hair remover.

"Is that necessary?"

"Trust me, you want this."

"Why?"

"Several reasons. First, you're ripped as shit, and getting the hair off will show off those sexy muscles better. Secondly, it's easier to clean up when you don't have come and shit stuck in hair all over your body. Thirdly, getting rid of the hair down there," she continued with a lazy gesture at my manhood, "makes your cock look bigger." She looked down briefly and then smirked at me. "Not that you need any help in that area. Lastly, and you can trust me on this too, you don't want to give anyone any advantage by giving them hair to pull." She pinched the hair at the base of my cock and gave it a firm tug, causing me to quickly bare my teeth in discomfort. "See? Not fun." She paused as I thought about it. "You don't have to if you don't want to, but all of us, in all the stables, are, and there's a reason."

I nodded. "Okay, but you'll have to help me. I've never done this before."

She grinned as she turned off the water. "Just relax and let me take good care of you," she breathed.

It took about an hour, but by the time we were through, the bottom of the shower looked like someone had shaved a dog, and I was sporting a new look. She'd started with my back, arms, ass, and legs, turning on the shower to rinse me after each section, before moving to my stomach and manhood, and then finished with my chest. I expected the depilation to burn or sting a little, but she clearly knew what she was doing, and it was completely painless.

"Holy fuck, you're sexy!" she growled as she'd washed away the last of the foam and hair from my chest, running her hands over the new hairless me. "Now, where were we?" she cooed as she settled to her knees, paying no attention to the carpet of hair in the bottom of the shower. "I think we were about... here," she continued in her same soft, sexy, voice, before my cock disappeared into her mouth.

Her fingers dimpling my ass, she held my cock in her mouth as I placed my hands on her head and held my shaft deep. She backed off, spent a long moment licking and sucking on my balls while playing with my rod, and then took my member deep again as the water poured over us. With a groan, I began thrusting, fucking her tightly puckered lips as she gargled and slurped.

"Teresa said you can come twice?" she growled as she roughly stroked my shaft while her lips and tongue danced over the head.

"Yeah..." I rumbled in reply.

"Good. I'm going to see how much come I can get out of this big fat cock before I take you into the bedroom and fuck the shit out of you."

I said nothing as I pulled her mouth roughly over my rod again and began thrusting as she played with my balls. "Fuck, I'm going to come," I sneered after a long moment of face fucking her.

"Do it!" she purred as she roughly smacked my cock against her breasts. "Show me how much come your cock can hold."

With her skillful cock sucking, and her forceful thumping of my cock against her breasts, my need to rapture continued to rise. "I'm going to come," I growled, warning her of my impending expulsion.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and began slapping it against her breasts between hard fast strokes with her fist. "Give it to me! Give me a big load of come! I want you to coat my tits with your fucking come!"

I began to wail softly, my legs quivering as I crackled with erotic energy, before lunging my hips with a hard grunt as come exploded from my cock. "Fuck...!" I growled to the ceiling as she continued to caress my cock, purring and cooing as she used my rod to smear my seed on her breasts, squeezing every drop of semen from my shaft for it to be washed away by the rushing water.

"So much come," she murmured, her voice low, slow, and sexy as she continued to milk me. "Is your cock done or does it need to come some more?"

"Fuck...!" I hissed, drawing the word out long as I shivered, jerked, and thrust with the aftershocks of my rapture.

She cooed again. "There was a lot of come in this big fat cock. Is there more in there? Do I need to fuck some more come out of this big... hard... cock?" she teased as she slowly rose, her hand never leaving my member. "Does your cock need a good hard pussy fucking?"

By way of answer, I pulled her into a long, hard kiss as I slowly thrust my cock in her hand. "The question is, does your pussy need a good hard cock fucking?" I growled as our lips parted.

She reached behind her and slapped the water off. "You know it does. You up for a long, hard, fucking?" She glanced at my still hard cock in her hand and then smiled. "It seems you are." I shoved the door open and pushed her firmly out of the shower, walking close behind her as we made our way from the bathroom to the bedroom, drips of water on the tile floor marking our passage. "You ready to fuck me? You ready to fuck my pussy with that big cock?" she purred as she looked over her shoulder at me. "You seem like you're in a hurry to fuck my pussy." I gave her another firm push to topple her to the bed. She scooted back before twisting to the side table where a cell phone lay. She touched the screen and the wailing first strings of a song filled the room.

"Then come on. Get in here and fuck my pussy."

"Nuh-uh," I grunted as I dove between her legs. "First things first," I rumbled, giving her words from earlier back to her.

"You going to lick my cunt?" she purred as she pulled my face to her womanhood. "You going to eat my pussy for me?"

I said nothing as I buried my face into her flower, my arms surrounding her hips to hold her in place. As I feasted, the song playing scratched at my memory, the hard driving drums, guitar, and keyboard beat making me sure I'd heard the song somewhere before.

Look, look at her when the show starts...

Prepare the engines, 3, 2, 1 go...

She loses the line because she has the flow...

She moaned softly as I began to lick her, her hands falling to my head to pull my lips more firmly into her womanhood.

Your fantasies are my fantasies...

So touch me, touch me, touch me here... the chorus rang.

I glanced up when her hands left my head, watching Marta from under my eyebrows as she propped on her elbows, her hands cradling her breasts as her fingers and thumbs pulled gently at her nipples. As I watched, her head tipped slightly back as she slowly rocked her hips.

The song finished and then restarted at the top. "Ah... fuck!" she growled as she continued tugging on her nipples, her head tipping farther back and her mouth opening slightly.

She's a natural made in Brazil...

If you want war I'll send you this missile...

"Fuck! You're going to make me come, you pussy eating motherfucker!" she hissed, falling back to the bed as her hands left her breasts to wad in my hair.

With my anaconda, I'm ready to attack...

Come mommy, come mommy, come mommy... the male vocalist sang.

"Motherfuck! Motherfucker! I'm coming! I'm going to come on your fucking face!"

The song restarted for a fourth time as I snapped and licked, flicking my tongue against her button hard and fast before I pinched it between my lips and sucked on it gently.

And I move like this...

When you're close to me...

And reggaeton makes me like this...

So touch me, touch me, touch me here... the vocalist crooned as Marta began to quiver.

"Motherfucking bastard bitch!" she hissed as she continued to quiver. "You're sucking on my fucking clit! I'm coming! You're making me come! Fuck!" She released my hair and pulled furiously on my head, pulling me upward as she vigorously rocked her hips. "Shove that cock into me!" she snarled as I allowed her to drag me up her body. "Shove that fat cock into my pussy and fuck me hard!"

I rammed my shaft deep, her wail with my hard fast insertion drowning out the song playing on her phone.

If you want war I'll send you this missile...

She touches herself alone, I don't even have to talk...

In this mud I always want to sink...

Don't let me fool around in your area...

With my anaconda, I'm ready to attack...

She dragged my lips to hers, kissing me furiously as I pounded into her. With a hard gasp, she lunged her hips while burying my face in her neck as she clung to me with surprising strength, and still I fucked her. After a long moment she relaxed and pushed me from her neck before taking my lips in a long, slow kiss. I allowed her to take her fill as I slowed my violent thrusting.

"That's one each," she purred, her breath tickling my lip. "Next one to come wins? Or would you rather it be the next come loses? Your choice."

"Wins," I rumbled as I began thrusting harder.

Lion roaring like Narnia...

Dancing this rhythm will leave you with a hernia...

It's heavy, violent...

Synchronized, fast, slow...

I rock even when I don't want to...

If you're hungry, come here and I'll feed you...

And we go on, horny...

Flow PR all night...

"Fuck!" she hissed. "This is my favorite fucking song... so fuck the shit out of my pussy, you big-dicked motherfucker!"

The song restarted at the top again as I tried to pound her into the theater below my room.

Look, look at her when the show starts...

Prepare the engines, 3, 2, 1 go...

She loses the line because she has the flow...

I pulled out and rolled her onto her side before I slid in behind her and pulled her ass into my crotch. "What's the name of this song?" I panted as I lined my rod up and guided it into her wetness again.

"Tócame by Anitta," she growled as I began thrusting into her, my hips rocking furiously. She clawed at the bed, adjusting her position so that I could thrust into her harder and faster.

If you want war I'll send you this missile...

She touches herself alone, I don't even have to talk...

In this mud I always want to sink...

Don't let me fool around in your area...

With my anaconda, I'm ready to attack...

I had her by the back of her hair with one hand, a big fake tit in the other, as I pounded my cock into her with all the speed and power I could summon, our mouths opened in silent screams and our faces twisting into masks of lust and need.

"I told you she was fucking him," Teresa growled as she entered the room, Gregorio stepping in behind her. My eyes popped open at the sound of her voice. Marta and I were facing the door, but as my rapture built, I hadn't noticed them until she spoke.

"Teresa!" Marta gasped. "Get your pussy in here and help me tame this big fucking cock!"

Teresa smiled. "Come on, Gregorio..." she murmured as she hooked her thumbs under the dainty straps of her rich blue, lacy robe-dress, allowing the shiny garment to fall to the floor.

As Teresa joined us on the bed, draping herself across me to lick my nipples and caress my balls while I continued fucking Marta, the fabric of Gregorio's vibrant yellow underwear began tenting. His briefs looked like something a Roman would wear, more of a wrap, or two flaps of fabric that covered his cock and ass, curving up to join the waistband at his hips to leave his muscular legs exposed. As he shoved them down and stepped out of them, it was clear that's all they were... two pieces of fabric joined over his hips, leaving his legs and manhood unfettered.

He too joined us on the bed, laying down in front of Marta, shoved his cock into her mouth, and began playing with her pussy. After a long moment, we all tumbled, leaving me laying on my back, Teresa on my face, Marta on my cock, and Gregorio's big cock alternating between the women's mouths.

Dancing this rhythm will leave you with a hernia...

It's heavy, violent...

Synchronized, fast, slow...

I rock even when I don't want to...

If you're hungry, come here and I'll feed you...

And we go on, horny...

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." I growled into Teresa's womanhood. "I'm going to come!"

"Not yet. Not yet!" Marta panted as she bounced on my rod, caressing Gregorio's balls as Teresa devoured his rod.

Gregorio pulled Marta off my cock, dragging her to the bed before he dropped to the floor and buried his face in her flower. As Marta and Gregorio assumed their positions, Teresa spun around and settled over my cock. Rocking her hips furiously, she fucked me with abandon, her face twisting with lust and pleasure.

"Fuck!" she growled as she rode me hard and fast, her hands planted on my chest. "You're even sexier now than before!"

"Fuck! I'm going to come!" I snarled a moment later. "I'm going to come in your pussy!"

"Do it!" Teresa sneered. "I want to feel you come inside me!"

With a growl of his own, Gregorio rose, flipped Marta to her stomach, and rammed his rod deep into her garden, barking with pleasure as he began pounding into her with frenzied power. "I'm going to make my bitch come before you make yours," he snarled.

"You're on!" Teresa purred as she fell from my cock to the bed.

After some pushing and squirming, Teresa was laying under Marta but opposite, Marta's breast in her mouth as Marta returned the favor. As I waited for the women to get into position, my rising need had cooled slightly, and as I rammed my cock deep, Teresa wailed quietly around Marta's breast.

Gregorio and I began savagely pounding our cocks into Marta and Teresa's pussies, matching each other stroke for stroke. After a long moment, the women began moaning and writhing, their kisses and caresses of their opponent becoming more aggressive.

"Fuck... I'm going to come," my adversary snarled.

"Ah... fuck!" Marta moaned, pulling herself farther onto the bed to press her tits into Teresa's as she began to frantically caress her rival's slit.

With a wail, Teresa reached over her head and began returning the favor, the women's moans and thrust becoming more impassioned.

"Fuck! I'm coming!" Gregorio barked as he shoved his cock deep, grunting and gasping, his face twisted with erotic pain as he forced himself to keep fucking.

Teresa, and then an instant later, Marta began wailing, their fingers rapidly flicking and caressing.

"Fuck! Come in my pussy!" Teresa howled. "Please come in my pussy!"

I began pounding into her harder, then harder still as my rapture rapidly swelled, my roommates' near simultaneous orgasms pulling my climax close.

"Fuck... I can't hold it!" I hissed as my flesh began to crackle with erotic energy. "I'm... coming!"

"Do it," Gregorio snarled as he held his cock deep. "Fucking fill her pussy!"

With a soft wail, I exploded into rapture as I slammed my cock deep and held it there, emptying myself into Teresa's tunnel. With a deep grunt, I pulled back and slammed myself deep again, then a third time, before my orgasm released me.

If you want war I'll send you this missile...

She touches herself alone, I don't even have to talk...

In this mud I always want to sink...

Don't let me fool around in your area...

With my anaconda, I'm ready to attack...

Marta tumbled from Teresa with a gasp. "I won," she panted.

"Three out of five?" I puffed in return, still balls deep inside Teresa.

Marta grinned as she slowly struggled to her knees and drew me into a torrid kiss. "You're on," she breathed as our lips slowly parted.

If you're hungry, come here and I'll feed you...

And we go on, horny...