Operation Wifesaver

Story Info
I just didn't know what else to do.
2.7k words
3.94
38.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopenot
Hopenot
267 Followers

Just a short one that popped into my head.

All persons having sex in this fictional story are over eighteen years of age.

I am sitting at the dining room table waiting for my wife Jesse to come home from work. I don't know if she's been with her lover today, but it being her birthday I am determined to take her out and show her a great time tonight. She is the love of my life after all, and my goal is to win her back.

My wife and I met in high school and got married at eighteen after we'd discovered that she was pregnant. Both of our parents thought we were way too young to get married and entirely too young to have a child, but we wanted the fairytale and we were both madly in love. That love had gotten us through every challenge that life put in front of us for the last twenty one years. It just wasn't proving to be enough this time.

After our son Jimmy was born my dad pulled some strings at work and got me on as a loader in the warehouse. That loading job was a hard to come by position with above average pay for this area. That one act made it possible for Jessica and I to live independently and gave her time to get an accounting degree.

Jesse and I bought a house just down the street from my parents soon after she got a job at a local accounting firm. A year later our daughter Jamie was born. She was a little clone of her mother and had me wrapped around her finger from day one. Our life had become the fairytale we'd dreamed of.

Twenty years of life flew by and both of our kids left the nest to go off to college. With the house empty now Jesse and I acted like newlyweds. We rechristened every room and made as much noise as we wanted during our sexual romps. That was the good part about the kids moving out, our sex life going into hyperdrive. The bad part was that I missed both of them.

A few months after the kids were gone Jesse came home after work one Friday. I was upstairs changing out of my work attire. Before I'd gotten my sweat pants on she was on her knees blowing me until I was moments away from firing off. She then stood up, bent over the edge of the bed, lifted her skirt, pulled her panties to the side and demanded, "Fuck me Rick. Fuck me hard, baby. Your wife needs a hard cock in her, now." That was new. Jessica rarely spoke during sex and she had never attacked me like this. I enjoyed the sudden change and we fucked for hours through many orgasms.

After resting for awhile we went downstairs to get some dinner. We ate a couple of sandwiches and then she walked me to the couch straddling me once I'd sat down. Us being face to face made kissing her almost instinctual having been married for so long. "I love you, Rick. You're the love of my life. (kiss) Thank you for asking me to marry you and making babies with me. I want to spend all weekend showing you how happy you've made me. (kiss) Let's go get in the shower and continue what we started."

That weekend was probably the most sex filled of our entire marriage. I didn't think it was possible to fall deeper in love with Jesse after all the years we'd been together but, I did. I believe she did also seeing the look in her eyes. All that made what happened a few weeks later confusing to me.

**************************************

It was a maintenance week at work so everything was shut down and everyone but the maintenance crew were given a vacation week. It happened every year so I had made plans to build that deck that Jesse wanted. I went in to town to get the lumber and decided that I'd surprise my lovely wife by taking her to lunch.

I parked out in front of her office, walked up to the main entrance and Polly, the receptionist, buzzed me in.

"What are you doing here Rick? Is it shutdown week?" Polly asked, all smiles.

"Yep, I figured I'd take Jesse out to lunch as a surprise." I told her walking by.

"Jesse'll like that. I wish my husband would surprise me with lunch once in awhile."

I went up the stairs to Jesse's office but she wasn't there. I heard what sounded like people having sex coming from inside her boss's office. I walked over to his door and getting closer I determined that it was sex alright. Someone was getting fucked in there. I heard a high pitched squeal and what sounded like someone having an orgasm. Was it my Jesse in there? I really didn't want to see her fucking her boss, but I needed to know for sure, so I tried the door handle. It was locked.

I must've been in shock because I don't remember turning and walking out of the building to my car. I do remember Polly asking me if I was okay as I went past the reception area but I didn't answer her.

********************

My wife's boss's name is Damien. Yes, I know, just like the movie, fitting isn't it. He became my wife's boss a few months before Jamie left for school. He was ten years younger than Jesse and I and I'll admit, he was handsome. I'd seen her and Damien at a restaurant eating lunch together a week before my failed attempt to take her to lunch. I looped the car around and parked across the street and watched them eat their lunch through the window. He was touching Jesse affectionately throughout the meal. I didn't know if Jesse loved him or not but her actions showed that they were very comfortable with each other. I did ask her about it that night, but she just said that they went out for lunch once in awhile and it was not a big deal.

The weird thing about all of this was that I could somewhat understand Jessica's thinking. Neither of us had ever had any other sexual partners. It was only natural to be curious about what someone else would be like. The difference was I wasn't actively looking to find out. Jesse was, obviously, and I needed to do something to be sure that my wife of twenty-one years didn't fall in love with some other man and leave me. Our future together was at stake. Sure, I was selfishly thinking of my own future, but dammit, we were a team and she wasn't thinking about it!

After seeing Jesse and Damien it felt like my relationship with Jesse was a car rolling downhill toward an inevitable crash. I needed to do something to stop it. Calling her out on her relationship with Damien would probably stop her from seeing him, but not her curiosity about having different sexual partners. It simply wouldn't stop her momentum. I could turn her attention from him by letting her think that I too was having a relationship outside of our marriage, but that would simply be like yanking the steering wheel over. It would still cause a crash. I had to find a way of slowing steering her back to us.

******************************

The first thing I did was try to keep Damien from having any alone time with my wife while I implemented a plan. When Jesse called and said that she had to work late one evening, I drove over to her office as quickly as I could and brought them all some pizza. That made me the caring husband and earned me plenty of Brownie points with her. Damien didn't seem as appreciative.

I knew I couldn't stop them from going off somewhere during lunch or using his office again, but I made sure to call her desk phone about the time she would've returned from her lunches hoping to prevent her from taking 'long lunches'. I even took her out to lunch myself a few times. That was not easy since our places of work were fifteen miles apart but it earned me more Brownie points, so well worth the trouble. Damien didn't seem to appreciate that either.

I'd driven by the restaurant that I'd first seen them at a few times and caught them eating there on some lunch hours. After months of sending flowers, candigrams and just generally interfering in their relationship I had given up the hope that Jesse was going to come to her senses and break things off with Damien. I would have to implement what I labeled 'Operation Wifesaver' as a last ditch effort to get my wife back.

**********************

That brings us back to the present.

I was going to implement my plan on Jessica's birthday. I took her out to our favorite restaurant and then to a bar for some dancing. The dancing part was a big deal to her because I didn't dance well and Jesse knew I was doing it just for her.

"Thank you for taking me dancing, Rick. We haven't been out dancing in years. I know you don't enjoy fast dancing, but I love slow dancing in your arms." she told me pulling me down to her to give me a hot kiss. She sure acted like she still loved me, so maybe my plan would work after all.

When we arrived home after dancing we were both hotter than a metal playground slide in summer. We attacked each other leaving a string of clothes all the way to the bedroom. Jesse was as turned on as I've ever seen her. She was insatiable. For the next three hours we ran through our entire catalog of sexual positions before collapsing, exhausted on the bed and falling asleep.

In the morning she woke me up with a blowjob and allowed me to cum in her mouth for the first time. She swallowed it all. That was new. She'd always told me that she couldn't stand the taste or texture of cum. Maybe, I was too late and she'd already learned some new things from Damien. The thought saddened me and made me more determined to start the plan and see if I could win my wife back.

We showered together and had one more round of incredible love making before going downstairs to eat some breakfast. At the table I looked Jesse in the eyes and started the conversation that would decide the fate of my marriage.

"Jesse, we need to talk." That got her immediate attention. Nothing good ever came from that opening line.

"I love you, Jesse and I want you to be happy. Maybe it's time to open up our marriage." There was no reason to beat about the bush. I needed to know how serious her desire to have sex with other men was.

Jesse looked shocked at my suggestion. "Do you want to see other women?" she squeaked out with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I want you to be able to expand your horizons and experience things you didn't have a chance to because we got married so young." I was trying not to cry myself after that outright lie. It was the first real one that I'd told her in our marriage.

Jesse was barely able to speak through her tears. "Who is she? Do you love her?"

"I don't have anyone in mind, but I thought maybe you wanted to take your relationship with Damien a little further." I said looking intently at her to see her reaction to my knowledge of Damien.

She suddenly stopped crying and gave me a look that at first I didn't recognize. It was part curiosity, love, pity and relief. She just shook her head.

"I..what?" Now I was confused. Then I remembered the last time she'd given me that look. She had that same look the time I brought our daughter home pads instead of tampons on a late night emergency run to the store.

She got up from her seat and started walking toward me. "You better not 'have anyone in mind' Richard Storts! Do you understand me? This marriage is closed!" She had love and tears in her eyes and what I hoped was only pretend anger with me. She climbed into my lap and kissed me like we hadn't seen each other in a week.

"But I...you and Damien were..."

"You Dork! Would you really let me go off and have sex with Damien?" she asked looking sideways at me smiling.

"I was afraid that I was losing you." Now I was tearing up. "I love you, Jesse."

"I never want to be with anyone but you, ever. Do you understand that, Rick? You are the love of my life. I told you that a couple of weeks ago, you idiot. Did you think I was lying?"

"What about Damien? I came to your office to take you to lunch during shutdown and I heard people in Damien's office having sex. Then I saw you two at lunch at the restaurant on 2nd street and he was rubbing on you and you kissed his cheek.."

"He was having sex in his office! I didn't know that, Rick. He and I are just friends. He and his boyfriend just broke up a few weeks ago."

"He's gay!?"

"Yes...Oh wait a minute, that explains the flowers and lunches and all that!" Jesse was laughing now. "You were trying to win me back weren't you? What am going to do with you, you silly man?" she said smiling through her tears.

"Yes, I didn't know what to do..."

"So, you thought allowing me to sleep with someone else would save us? Explain that to me." she said looking questioningly.

"I was hoping you'd get jealous if I said that I was going to sleep with someone too." I plead.

"Well, you can forget that mister! I'll cut your balls off and divorce your ass before you even get home from having your little tryst." she replied in mock anger again.

"I don't want to sleep with anyone but you, Jesse. I just didn't want you to leave me for some stud." I stated, still unsure if I was in trouble or not.

"Rick, I'm not sure what else I can do to show you that you're the only man I want. Since the kids have moved out our sex life has gone to warp speed... and by the way I'm going to tell Damien that you think he's a stud." she said laughing.

"When you gave me the best blowjob you've ever given me and then swallowed my load I thought that your new lover had taught you how to do that."

"Well, kinda, sorta. Damien, 'my lover', (she said winking at me) couldn't believe that I hadn't done that for you in our twenty-one years of marriage and sort of shamed me into doing it. Did you like it?"

"Is that a rhetorical question?" I asked laughing.

"Of course, every guys dream, right?" she said rolling her eyes. "Most guys would've gotten pissed and done something stupid to destroy their marriages if they thought their wives were cheating. But you tried to win me back. I don't know what I did to lose your trust in me, but I'm glad you were going to fight for me, Rick. I'll never leave you, Honey. Please know that I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too, Jesse."

Epilogue:

So I'd made a mistake and gotten away with it. I new Jessica loved me and yet I'd lost faith in her. Luckily my love for her kept me from doing something that couldn't be repaired.

Side note:

My dad always told me that a woman calling a man a 'Dork' or an 'Idiot' meant that they found them amusing and were probably in love with them. Of course Richard actually IS a dork in this story, but he's a lovable one.

Hopenot
Hopenot
267 Followers