Ophelia's Awakening Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took to her knees on the floor in front of me, inches from my own knees.

"Take off my pants." I continued.

She walked in between my legs with a nervous smile and reached in to unclasp my pants, unzip the zipper, and work them down around my legs. She carefully removed them, leg by leg and folded them neatly before putting them on the seat next to me.

"That's a good pet, respecting masters clothes." I encouraged. "Now, remove my underwear." I said.

She reached around me and tugged at my boxers until they slid down and off my ass. My cock popped free and she smiled at it in that adorable way straight women admire an erect cock for the first time.

With my underwear off, she stared at my cock intently, breath visibly quickening.

"What do you want to do with my cock, pet?" I asked her.

"I want to taste it, master." She said excitedly.

"You may taste it." I said.

She grasped the shaft gingery with her right hand and licked the tip gently. Soon, she was working about half of my length into her mouth and licking me more enthusiastically.

"Can you deep throat it, my pet?" I asked, her tongue beginning to make my head feel fuzzy.

"No master." She said, momentary pulling me from her lips. "I have not learned how."

"Mmmmmm" I groaned, my head leaning back to enjoy the sensation of her lips on me. "You must be trained." I continued somewhat absently.

She pulled me out of her mouth with a smack. "Yes, master." She said, and resumed delivering an increasingly passionate blowjob.

I leaned forward, running my fingers through her hair before grasping it firmly at her scalp. I pulled her off of me and she looked up into my eyes with a sort of animal expression.

"You must welcome it into you freely. Allow it to penetrate past your mouth and down your throat without resisting. Master your reflexes and allow your throat to become a tool for pleasure." I explained.

She nodded a little apprehensively. "Allow me to control your movement." I firmly guided her head side to side with my hand. "You surrender to my cock. Welcome it into your throat."

She nodded again. I guided her lips to my cock and she parted them reflexively. I pushed her head down slowly until I felt the tip resting at the back of her throat. I felt her start to gag on me and pulled her back off a bit.

"Surrender to me." I said. I felt her take a deep breath. As she exhaled, I pushed her down slow but firm. I felt my cock press into the back of her throat. She resisted for some seconds before gagging again, more violently this time. I pulled her back off.

"Good. Again." I instructed. On her exhale, I pushed her down, this time not stopping at the back of her mouth but continuing until I felt the embrace of her throat enveloping the tip of my shaft.

I let go of her this time and she sat back, gasping at first, strands of her saliva sticking to her lips as she caught her breath.

"That's a good pet." I affirmed. "Now, practice."

She leaned back and set to work with youthful enthusiasm. She gingerly eased me into her throat a few times. Once she was comfortable, she pushed more and more into herself until she was burying her face into my pubic bone. She was a natural.

It felt incredible. So good I was afraid I couldn't take much more of it without succumbing to her. So I grabbed her hair again and pulled her off of me hard. She groaned for the loss of my cock and reeled from the interruption of her flow.

I took a deep breath to try and hide my near loss of control. She simply did not care, staring back at me with a vacant sheen of lust in her eyes.

"Go to the bed." I stated simply. "I want to fuck you now."

She got up and began walking toward the back of the apartment. I followed her and guided her with an arm around her waist until we entered the bedroom. I had a very comfortable king bed in the room with a fluffy grey duvet in a geometric pattern.

She continued toward the bed, but I grabbed her hair and pushed her face down onto the bed. I fished into the drawer of a bedside table for a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. When I found them, I grabbed her wrists and slipped on the cuffs, restraining her arms behind her back.

Then I retrieved a bottle of lubricant and proceeded to thoroughly lubricate my cock for her. I took my lube-drenched hand and gently worked a finger inside her pussy from behind. She groaned and pushed her hips back into me, begging for attention. She was already pretty wet, but some extra lubricant never hurt anybody.

I climbed on top of her, straddling her legs. I reached down again to locate the entrance between her legs with a finger. Finally, I guided my cock into her, the sweet embrace of her pussy washing over me like healing waters. I pushed my length into her slowly as she muttered various encouragements into the duvet.

I began to thrust into her more enthusiastically, and I grabbed the chain connecting her wrist restraints and pushed it hard into the small of her back, effectively pinning her to the bed.

"You like it when master pens you to the bed and fucks you silly?" I asked between thrusts.

"Yes master." She replied distantly.

"I'm going to fuck you just how I want to and I'm going to pump your pussy full of my cum." I was already getting close. It was becoming harder and harder to contain myself. I wanted so badly to cum inside this pussy.

"Use me, master. Cum in your pussy." She said, sounding as if an orgasm of her own was building.

I slapped her ass with my free hand between thrusts until her flesh turned pink again. Her hair was spread haphazardly in strands across her face, but I could see that she had fully abandoned her dignity: drooling, moaning, cursing, and yelling into the bed.

I took my still-lubricated hand and used my thumb to work slow circles around her asshole. She shuddered under me, yelling affirmations. I applied gentle pressure to the center of her asshole with my thumb until it gave way, swallowing up my thumb in her ass while I continued to pound her pussy.

She screamed and convulsed, and I buried my cock into her, keeping it there. I felt her vaginal canal contract against my cock and her whole body convulsed helplessly under me.

I was at the very edge of orgasm myself, so I resumed slow, intimate thrusts, closing my eyes to savor the pleasure of her tight, pink pussy. In a few moments, I began to cum myself, groaning with pleasure as she murmured under me.

I pulled out and rolled over next to her. She was still restrained, waiting patiently for freedom. I stood up to fish the key to her cuffs from the drawer beside the bed.

"Did you enjoy yourself, Ophelia?" I asked.

She turned her head toward me and smiled contentedly. "Very much." She said.

I unlocked the cuffs and removed them from her wrists. She brought her arms up across her chest, but made no move to get up.

I laid back down behind her and wrapped an arm around her waist. She pushed herself back against me and we cuddled for a long time wordlessly.

"Nobody's ever fucked me like that." She said softly.

"How so?" I asked.

"Gave me orders. Pinned me down. Took away all my control and then sent me over the edge."

"Do you like feeling out of control?" I asked.

"Yes." She said earnestly. "I think you woke something up in me I never knew was there."

"What did we awaken?" I asked gently, now running a hand down her side, up the crest of her hip, and falling back down her thigh.

"An appetite to be dominated, controlled, demeaned, and punished." She said evenly. I knew she could feel a re-hardening of my cock press against her leg as she said it.

"To be used for pleasure, to let go and cum when you decide it's time. To open myself to be penetrated in any way you want. To be fucked like a sex toy until you fill me with cum."

I was surprised and aroused by her sudden awakening. I hoped for sex with this girl, but this was beyond my wildest expectations. She was gorgeous, exactly my type, and a mirror image of my most guarded desires; to dominate, control and use a woman who gives herself freely.

She turned around to face me, her right hand slipping down to grasp the shaft of my re-hardened cock. "You feel ready to use me again, master." She said, looking into my eyes.

"You really do enjoy being a shameless whore, don't you, Ophelia?" I asked in an affectionate tone that did not match the words.

"Yes, master." She replied meekly.

"That's a good pet." I said, beginning to stand up. "Get on your back."

She rolled over, pulled herself up onto the bed and spread her legs. I could see my cum rolling out of her pussy onto the bed and it only made me want to fuck her more.

I straddled her in missionary and guided my cock back into her. She exhaled a sigh of relief, closing her eyes and smiling as I pushed inside her again. I paid her no attention this time beyond looking down at her and soaking in her incredible body. Slow, sensual thrusts where I could feel every little sensation her pussy had to offer. She wrapped her arms around me and ran her hands up my back.

I was close to orgasm again within a few minutes of this purely hedonistic exploration of her cunt and made no effort to hold it back. When I came, I closed my eyes and let the sensations wash over me. I left my cock in her and looked down to find her smiling face looking back at me.

"Thank you, master." She said, hands still caressing my back.

""You've been a very good girl, my pet." I said, getting up on my knees and pulling out so that I could survey the aftermath. Her pussy was flushed and engorged, and the second load of cum was pouring out of her.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, moving my fingers to catch some of the cum that was about to drip onto the bed.

"Yes master." She said.

I gathered a large pool of my cum with two fingers and brought it up to her lips. She parted them and I let it pour inside her mouth. I pressed the fingers into her and let her lick them off.

"You've dirtied my cock as well, pet." I brought my semi-flaccid cock near her face for her to see. White globs of my first load clung to the shaft. She nodded and pushed the length into her mouth, licking it clean.

I pushed two fingers inside her pussy and gathered more that was hiding inside her, bringing the final load up to her lips and feeding it to her.

Her jaw was dropped and her lips closed, a look of vile ecstasy on her face.

"You haven't swallowed it, pet." I said.

She shook her head and gave a slight smile, lips still closed. She opened her mouth to reveal a large pool of her saliva mixed with my cum she was holding in her mouth. She lowered her chin and pushed it out with her tongue, our liquid sex pouring down her chin and out onto her chest. She used her hands to run it between her breasts and then rub it all over her breasts and stomach.

She swallowed what was left in her mouth with relish and laid back, absently rubbing her nipples with the sticky liquid coating her hands and skin.

"I wanted your cum all over me." She said quietly. "I want to feel like you own me."

"And how do you feel?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Happy. Content. At peace." She said, sounding as if she were ready to drift off to sleep.

"Well, let's get you into the shower, my pet." I said, standing up. "You won't be happy to wake up like this."

--

12