Opportunists

Story Info
A 3-way becomes a 2-way in a whole new way...
4.2k words
3.12
19.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opportunists

By Jack Russell

June 7, 2021

Quite frankly, I love his dick filling my asshole, slowly sliding in and out. It hurt a bit at first, but he takes it slowly, gently, adding more lube as needed, until now he is firmly seated and it feels delightful.

He's on top. My legs are splayed to each side of him and he's smiling at me. I smile back as I let out a low moan. It isn't the first time he's fucked me, but it is the first time we're alone.

It may surprise you to know that we aren't gay or even consider ourselves bisexual. We love women and delight in their company; we're crazy about their smiles, their tits, their pussies and asses. We love their personalities, their softness and heady fragrances.

We share a love of cunnilingus.

But here we are now on my bed with his dick up my ass. And it feels fantastic.

How, you may ask, did we get here?

My wife and I are scuba diving in Hawaii and we're underwater with the dive master and he motions us to watch as he picks up a sea urchin and opens it up with his knife. He holds tiny pieces of the tender flesh and suddenly the small colorful fish that have been swimming around us take interest and start picking the meat from his fingertips until it's gone.

Later, on land, he tells us, "Those fish aren't carnivorous. Ordinarily meat isn't part of their diet." We look puzzled. "They're opportunists," he tells us. "They'll add a little extra protein because it's easy and they can.

Dennis is in town for a convention. My wife Debbie is back east visiting her family. Dennis is Debbie's old boyfriend. Yeah. Just wait.

Dennis lives in Santa Fe; we live in Phoenix. I'd met Dennis a few years ago when he passed through town with his girlfriend, Liz, and called Debbie to see if he could stop by to meet me and introduce us to Liz. I was a bit reticent, but Deb assured me that it would be fine and we'd probably really like each other.

We met up at a fancy Italian restaurant out past the edge of town. I gradually relaxed into the evening, with the help of some fabulous food and quite a bit of wine. Dennis was okay...and I really liked Liz. She was smart, lively and funny, really cute, blond with black glasses. I'm a fool for smart girls in glasses; just ask Debbie.

Sometimes, if I'm iffy about warming to a guy, knowing there's a really cool woman who appreciates him helps me make the leap. And Liz really liked him. Ok, then.

Nothing beyond the civil happened that night. Dennis and Liz continued their trip, then went back to Santa Fe. We all got to be friends. We'd meet up with them occasionally, their place or ours or somewhere between.

It was on one of the latter, sharing a condo rental upstate, that I got a hint of what might be coming. We were all in bathing suits in a hot tub and getting well-lubricated on a nice wine when Liz pleaded off with a headache and said goodnight and went in to bed. I was sitting in the corner of the tub, holding Deb's back in front of me, and Dennis sat in front of her. We kept talking and drinking, and finally I saw what must have been going on for several minutes: Deb's foot was rubbing Dennis's penis into an eager erection. For his part, Dennis just kept up his end of the conversation, as if what was happening were the most common of everyday events.

It wasn't a total shock. Deb and I are very sexy people and our far-ranging discussion of sexual fantasies included...swinging. In fact, I'm certain we'd even fantasized about a three way with Dennis; it looked like Deb and the drinks had decided to take the fantasy one step closer to reality. To tell the truth, the scene gave me a hard on.

"Hey," I remember saying. "Are we doing something, here?" Dennis jumped a little, got self-conscious, but I reassured him I was cool with it. He settled down and Deb renewed her footwork, as her hand came back behind her and grabbed my turgid cock. I was more than cool with it then. I squeezed Deb's tits and she stroked me as we talked.

I thought we should include Liz or she might feel left out, so Dennis went in to ask her. Meanwhile Deb and I made out in the hot tub, deep kissing and rubbing each other's parts. We whispered to each other, checking that we were both okay with where this might be headed and excited that we were both eager for it.

Ok, ok, you're saying, all very well and all, but, really, how did Dennis's dick get up your ass? Patience, my friend, patience...pun intended.

Liz wasn't into swinging, that night or later. Never was. Deb and I still continued to do fun things with them, but not sex. That was fine. We just put it aside. And we had plenty of sex on our own.

One night, some time later, we got a call from Dennis. He'd broken up with Liz and was feeling sad, lonely, and depressed. Of course we encouraged him to come visit us for a couple days...we'd see if we could cheer him up.

I think we did.

We picked him up at the airport, hugs all round. Back at our place, I opened a bottle of bourbon and poured each of us a healthy portion. We sat in the living room and drank as Dennis caught us up on his situation.

Deb and I had talked about what could happen next. When we all agreed it was time for bed, Deb told Dennis that she'd made up the bed for him in the guest room. Or, if he preferred, he could sleep with us. Two guesses which he chose.

I put on some mood-setting music and lit a candle in our bedroom, put on some short pajamas and waited with some excitement for Deb and our guest. Dennis came in first, wearing a bathrobe. We stood and talked by the bed and waited for Deb with anticipation. She came in from the bathroom wearing a black teddy that left little to be imagined. She was smiling broadly. We each took a hand and led her to the bed. She sat down and, looking at us, stretched out catlike, head upon her pillow. Dennis dropped his robe to reveal boxers stretched taut with his erection and we lay down on each side of her.

We lay kissing her for awhile, me nibbling at her neck and shoulders while Dennis deep kissed her mouth, then vice versa. She held both our cocks, frigging them gently. Dennis and I let our hands roam, fondling her breasts, touching her tummy and lightly teasing her pussy. I moved up onto my knees and slid down the straps of her teddy, exposing her ample breasts, her half dollar-sized areole and now hard nipples. Dennis sucked on one teat and I on the other. She moaned. I slipped my hand between her legs and found her teddy thoroughly soaked. I kept sucking her tit as I opened the clasps to free her pussy, then moved down to remove the teddy as Dennis took both her breasts, licking, sucking and squeezing.

Deb is Italian and her full black uncut bush was split open by her beautiful wet cunt, large blood-swollen labia opening like a flower, her dew scenting the air. I glued my open mouth to her voracious cunt and sucked and kissed and tongued her, running my tongue all around her deliciousness before flicking her clit. She moaned and arched her back. I sucked and tongue flicked her clit until she came hard, bucking a bit.

I looked up at Dennis and he was grinning ear to ear; me, too, my beard soaked with fragrant juice. His expression asked me "may I" and I nodded yes and moved aside. He wasted no time replacing me, diving between her legs like a man who'd had no water for days, drinking her in gulps, licking her, full tongue, from anus to clit. Deb was writhing a bit by this time and I wiped my mouth on a washcloth, then moved up to hold her. She looked at me with the most loving eyes and broad smile and I kissed her deeply, licking her tongue, teeth and lips. She was coming and moaning and whispered, "Thank you," as she came again.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you..."

Eventually, Dennis came up for air, stood and removed his now sodden boxers. He smiled at the two of us, then knelt between

Deb's open legs. I could see his dick clearly for the first time; I was a bit relieved to see it wasn't as large as mine, 5"+, medium thickness, with a decided bend upward. Deb had remembered it to me as really large, but maybe he just knew how to use it. I was going to find out.

They were smiling at each other and I held Deb's hand as he placed the head inside her pussy lips. He looked at me and I smiled and nodded as he pushed it into her. It easily entered and they were pube to pube and sensuously grinding away.

I don't remember how I expected to feel, watching another man fuck my wife, but it turned out to be a complex mixture: a slightly lost feeling of having entered uncharted territory, the joy of sharing with friends, brief flashes of jealousy and a goodly amount of raw sexual excitement. It made my dick hard. It made me want to fuck.

I'm not sure how Deb felt at that moment other than terrific; she was moaning as she met his thrusts, squeezing my hand and coming repeatedly. She was always talented like that.

I could tell Dennis was about to come. He looked at me as if to ask, would you like to fuck her first, but I indicated that he should go ahead. I wanted to experience sloppy seconds, sliding into my lover's cunt through my friend's semen, luxuriating in their juices. I'm a bit mad for new experiences and new sensations.

So he pounded her and came and they both yelled out together. It made me harder. I gave them a few seconds, then impatiently rolled him aside and plunged my thick wood-hard cock into her steaming open hole, no pause, no ceremony. I fucked her furiously, fucked her cunt and fucked his semen, and she cried out in surprise, in the jackhammer pounding of my larger cock, even before she came, repeatedly, again and again, as I pumped my pent up load into theirs.

We fell asleep, both Dennis's and my hands playing with her soaked cunt and her sodden pubic curls, while her hands rubbed our cocks and we all kissed.

(Sorry: One more thing and I'll return to the story of how Dennis came to butt fuck me, years later, in that same bed...)

I awoke later that night to the sensations of movement and muffled sounds. The candle had gone out and I strained to see their source, blinking sleep from my eyes. And, okay, yes, it was right next to me, Dennis upon Deb, Dennis in Deb, fucking her again. I thought to be a little pissed off by their excluding me, but put that aside. I assumed positive intent. I assumed they didn't want to wake me. I assumed that they thought I might wake up and join them... I assumed...

Irrelevant; I was hard again. My mind was racing as much as it could after just waking up, wondering how I might join the party. I watched a little bit, but that wasn't really satisfying. They were obviously having fun, making no attempt to keep it down (so to speak) now that they knew I was awake. He was talking dirty to her and she was giggling and they were maybe having too much fun without me.

What to do? I was reluctant to touch him, not sure how he'd react, not sure how I'd react, heterosexual males that we are. I'd expressed my confusion in that area to Deb during one of our fantasies and she'd asked me, "What difference does it make? Skin is skin." Ok, she was enlightened. Perhaps I was. Would Dennis be?

Not certain I was thinking straight (pun alert), but I thought maybe if I could help him come, they'd finish sooner, I could fuck Deb again and we could all get back to sleep. I sized up the situation and in the low light was actually turned on watching his dick slide in and out of my wife's cunt.

I tentatively rested my hand on the small of his back and was gratified to hear a satisfied "Mmmmm" in return. Debbie smiled at me. Ok, I was touching a guy's skin, but it was "just skin" and we all three had skin in the game, so to speak. Touching the outside of his thighs elicited a similar response. I rubbed them for a bit before venturing to rub his ass, but venture I did.

I love asses. I love the shape of them, the mass of them, the texture. Dennis obviously liked having his rubbed. The mmmmming increased. His ass didn't feel much different from any woman's ass I've rubbed and there have been quite a few of those. Not awful, certainly.

He was enjoying the rubbing and I was kind of digging it, but he still hadn't come. I ducked down again to watch the action, and this time I noticed...his balls, swinging front and back. Fascinating. Hypnotic, even. Hmmmm. How would it feel if...

I reached out and cupped them gently in my hand, taking care to move along with his in and out motion. He moaned and kept moaning. I squeezed and milked them gently.

Bingo! He came!

Dennis rolled off to the side and Deb immediately held out her arms and called my name. "Fuck me!" she growled, "Stick your cock in me and fuck me hard!" I did what the lady requested. I fucked her hard. I gave her everything and ground against her pubes, yelling, "You fuck me, you little bitch! You cunt! Drain my balls like you did his!" and so on. I never talked this way to her, but I was in a frenzy. She was in a frenzy and came, practically screaming her intense pleasure.

Me, I just wanted to come again...I pounded Deb and I was grateful when Dennis got behind me and rubbed my ass and balls, then reached around and grabbed my dick and pounded it in and out of her. I didn't care about anything but coming. We were all of us consumed with lust, no thought, only sensation, skin on skin. Male, female, straight, gay, whatever, we were just humans rubbing together.

I came hard in Deb's cunt, braying like a donkey, then collapsed on the bed beside her. They were both on my cock in a second, licking and sucking it, swallowing the mixture of all our juices together, licking cum from my body, sucking out the last drops from my penis, fondling my balls. Deb raised up to kiss me, her face smeared and shiny with our shared communion. I kissed her deeply, then cleaned her face with my tongue. Dennis was between her legs sucking the last drops from her pubic hair. She shivered when he licked her clit.

We fell asleep, entwined, and this time, stayed asleep 'til morning.

+++++

Now you know the beginning. I will leave to your imagination and, perhaps, subsequent stories, the next few years, because, now...

I have Dennis's dick in my ass, slowly sliding in and out and I'm loving it. It's pretty much taking all my intention.

He's on top. My legs are splayed to each side of him and he's smiling at me. I smile back as I let out a low moan. It isn't the first time he's fucked me, but it is the first time we are alone. It's also, come to think of it, the first time he's fucked me from the front.

My wife Debbie was already back east when he called saying he was coming to town for a convention. Dennis works for a major corporation, has plenty of money and is usually on an expense account, but prefers staying with us when he's in town. "No "us" this time, my friend." I told him. "Just me." "Sounds like fun," he says.

I think my cock got a little hard.

"Hey, there's a company party tonight at Rawhide Event Center tonight with free steaks and a country band. Want to go?"

Of course I did. He drove by and picked me up. Soon we were cruising south on I-10.

We did a lot of catching up in the car, talking about what Deb and I had been doing, about his girlfriend, Annie, and their trip to Thailand. They'd had a wild adventure there involving some coed mutual massage. "Now I know why they call it Bang Cock," he laughed.

We pulled up to Rawhide, parked the car and walked past the guard. The band was blasting their cover version of "Friends in Low Places" and people were dancing all around us. Quite a few of the attendees had dressed for the occasion. "Damn," I said. "We forgot our cowboy boots."

It was quite the event, with all the steak we could eat and all the beer and bourbon we could drink...which, I have to tell you, was a lot. Dennis drove very carefully back to my place.

"Hot tub?" I asked. "Duh," he answered. I poured a couple of drinks for us as he went to piss. I handed him his drink when he came out of the john, took a piss and grabbed a couple towels.

It was a beautiful late spring night with a practically full moon. The air was warm, but not oppressive. Dennis helped me take the top off the tub and we dropped our clothes and lowered ourselves into the hot water.

"Well, here we are, in hot water, again," I joked and Dennis chuckled. We drank and reminisced about our adventures through the years. Dennis eventually got too warm and pulled himself up, perching on the side of the tub.

The more we talked, the more tumescent his cock grew. Mine, too, underwater. I moved closer and, reached out, asking him, "Do you mind?"

"Not at all," he answered.

I gently touched his turgid cock with my fingertips. It jumped. I held it in my hand. It was hot, very hard and slightly pulsing. I looked into his eyes as I lowered myself and took the tip into my salivating mouth. His eyes closed and he was smiling. I moved in on it, slowly, until the tip touched the back of my throat. I sucked a little and slowly moved it in and out. His feet played with my cock underwater. I ran my tongue around his cock's girth and accelerated my pace.

A little fish nibbling at a bit of sea urchin.

He didn't come, but his precum was delicious. "Wait." he said, and then patted the surface beside him. "My turn."

I pulled myself up from the tub as he slipped back into it. He didn't hesitate to grab my dick and wrap his mouth around it. He frigged it as he sucked.

It felt...well, I stopped him when it felt too good.

"Wait...let's go inside." I gave him a hand out of the tub, he dried off as I gathered our empty glasses, and we followed our cocks into the house.

"I have an idea," I said. "Let's wash off the chlorine."

I turned on the shower to a nice hot spray, grabbed the soap and worked up a lather. When he joined me, I washed him, starting with his chest and underarms, his shoulders and arms, then turned him around and scrubbed his back, reached around, squeezed his tits and washed his belly, just grazed his pubic hair, before returning to soap his buttocks. I massaged them a bit as I washed, cupping their sexy roundness, before devoting myself to his crack and asshole. I soaped and rubbed it gently while I reached around to soap his cock and balls. I slipped my finger into his ass as far as the first joint and he said, mmmmmm, and pressed backward. Half my finger was in him now. I moved it in slow circles, then slightly in and out. It was very tight.

I hit what must have been a sensitive part and he sort of jumped, then he spun around and grabbed my cock. I grabbed his and we laughed as we soaped and frigged each other. He washed me with the excess suds, squeezing my ass and massaging my balls.

We quickly rinsed off, then dried off and walked excitedly to the bedroom. We couldn't keep our hands off each other's cocks. We climbed onto the bed and quickly fell into a 69 position. I deep throated him as he fucked my mouth and I felt him playing with my ass as he sucked me.

[He'd fucked me before, once, when he and Annie came to visit Deb and me. I'd told Deb of my fantasy of being a sex sandwich, of being fucked while I was fucking her. She told Dennis, and that night he was happy to give it a try. Annie was a lusty redhead and she cheered us all on from the sidelines. Debbie was flat on the floor, I was fucking her missionary, and Dennis was doing his best to fuck my virgin ass. Sorry to say, it wasn't nearly as smooth or pleasant as the fantasy. But we all had a good laugh...later.]

Despite all of the alcohol we had consumed, I was near orgasm again.

"Hey," I said. "Would you...fuck me?"

He answered in the affirmative...mumhmm, or something, who knows? My cock was in his mouth.

I lifted up to grab lube from the bedside. "I want you to come in my ass." I handed him the lube, then positioned myself on my back, legs opened. "Let's do it this way."

12