Opportunists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my knees up toward my ears and held them there with my forearms, totally opening up Dennis's view of my asshole. He generously applied lube to my ass and his cock and crawled up between my legs.

And that's how Dennis's cock ended up in my asshole, fucking me slowly, in and out, until it was all the way in.

He places that tasty sucker against my anus and slowly pops the head in, and lubing us again, I'm ready to take more, and he slowly but surely gives me all he has. His pubes are tight against my ass. We are both grinning like kids.

It's heaven. It's thrilling. It's a live, hot being inside of me.

It's my buddy and my friend. I shiver and moan.

"Fuck me!" He does. His technique is perfect, schooled in the vaginas of many female partners: the in and out, the side to side, the round and round, changing rhythm and penetration like the master lover he is.

He fucks me good...and hard... he strokes my dick while he fucks me.

We keep eye contact the whole time. "Cum in my ass," I ask him. "Please cum in my ass." "I will," he replies. "Now," I say. "Now! Cum in my asshole, now! Fuck me and fucking cum in my fucking asshole, now, you fucker!"

He pounds away; he's cumming. He yells when he cums and I yell when I feel the hot spurts of cum shooting into me, his dick still plunging in and out of the gape hole he had made of my ass, lube and semen squirting as his pubes slap against my fucking asshole.

He rolls over beside me and grabs the washcloth to wipe himself clean. "My turn," he says. "Fuck me!

We try. Though I haven't yet cum, there appears no way that my dick is going to fit in his ass. Lube... Time...The usual things...No luck.

Doesn't matter...he's disappointed, but there's no way I will literally tear him a new one...he's my friend.

We lie beside each other a short time before he reaches over and begins stroking my flaccid cock. It isn't soft for long. He frigs it to just short of my cumming, then quickly goes down and sucks out my orgasm, swallowing my semen as fast as it's pumping out, sucking and licking at the very edge of my sensitivity.

We lie beside each other lost in thought, lost in our sensations both present and recent. We lie beside each other with one hand on the other's cock, softly patting and rubbing each other before we drift off to sleep.

12