Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's in a pattern, applying intense sucking pressure for about thirty seconds, then easing off a little, slowing to gentle oral strokes, before rotating the cycle again. Is Angela equally concerned I may blow early? Is she listening to my heavy panting breaths, assessing if I sound like a man in high arousal, nearing his peak? Abruptly, she pulls her mouth from me, leaving my erection bobbing around in mid-air.

"Oh!" I gasp dejectedly at her withdrawal.

Without a word, she pulls her upper body free of the grasp of my hand that has remained on her shoulder, even when she twisted her head to get her lips on my cock. She stands now, her back to me, reaches out to push most of the paperwork on my desk to one side. Then, bending forward over my desk, she rests her chest, her boobs, flat on the surface. A hand reaches back to grasp the back of her dress, "Quick Ray, can you get this out of the way."

I take the material from her hand, lifting it, pushing it up onto her back, bunching it at her waist, exposing the smooth pale skin of two wonderful perfectly-proportioned cheeks, only a thin strip of thong disappearing between her arse cleavage.

Accepting her obvious move to lay across my desk signals she wants sex, and now, I reach for and pull on that thong, the thin strip is momentarily trapped within the grip of her arse cheeks. Then as I exert pressure, it snaps free of the clasp of her buttocks, cascading to the floor. Angela obligingly lifts one foot to kick it off her ankle, so as not to bind her legs together.

In fact, she spreads her legs wide apart, her chest resting flat on my desk. What a gorgeous sight, her arse and pussy lewdly exposed to my lascivious gaze. I would prefer to start with a kiss -- a passionate one with tongues -- even take the time to suckle on her nipples ... my fucking routine has always been for intensive foreplay before insertion. I stare at the naked spread of her arse cheeks, absorbed by the tiny pucker of her anal ring and below, the wet lips of her pussy. I slip my erection into that crease that resumes on the other side of her perineum, finding her lower lips spread open, so wet there.

Her body is so ready that I only need to slide several times up and down in the wet channel. I am primed and ready for this too. Angela moans, she sounds impatient, urging me, "Come on, what are you waiting for? Give it to me now!"

I centre the smooth round knob at her opening, pushing in, the head of my cock vanishing from sight inside this beautiful woman. "Oh yes," my boss enthuses.

I want to have the patience to take my time, slow and steady strokes, impress my boss with how controlled I can be. But it's been so long that once inside, warmed by the soft wet lining of her passage, and sensing her need is urgent too from the way her body gyrates beneath me, I press my erection fully home. Penetrating as deeply as I can into the lovely moist texture of her pleasure passage, soaking up every wonderful sensation that wraps around the sensitive skin of my hard-on.

It has been so long ... oh, how I've missed this, a hot fuck can be so good, yet it was so cruelly snatched away from me by the departure of my second wife. My hard-on reaches the end of the wet clinging tunnel ... but am I really at the end? My erection is so deeply embedded in her tight passage that our pubic bones are pressing together. But if Angela is really a crazy nympho and a slut from a lot of fucking in her early days, then maybe this passage that heats my cock is almost endless ... has she been taken by longer men than my stiff six-and-a-half?

She grunts at the completion of my entry. I pause to savour this magic moment, then withdraw until only my knob clings to the lips of her opening before plunging it deep back inside her. This time, my firm insertion is met with a keenly enthusiastic, "Oh YES! I love it!" Nice to get positive encouragement.

I establish a rhythm of long probing strokes, very aware that I am coming off a long, forced abstention ... I fear cumming too quickly after such sexual deprivation. I try to think about all manner of things non-sexual, desperately hoping my senses can disregard how great it feels for my cock to be sliding inside her wet warmth.

"Harder! Fuck me harder, Ray!" the woman beneath me urges gutturally, impatient with my gentle thrusting rhythm, and not helping my desperate battle for control down in my testes, where it's feeling really good.

A thought comes to me, this is all so surreal ... twenty-five years ago, I watched this woman win a beauty pageant on TV, saw her face and body splashed across magazine covers in her modelling days. In my wildest dreams and desires, I could never imagine that one day (like today), my hard cock would be driving relentlessly in and out of her delicious warm body while she sensually couples my name with erotic urgings like "Fuck me Ray," and "Oh Ray, feeling so good." She is obviously one of those very vocal women during sex.

I have died and gone to heaven. I feel my release approaching, it's in the tubes between my balls and the head of my cock. Thankfully, the sounds I hear from Angela reassure me that she is even closer. I would prefer to be looking directly into her beautiful blue eyes when I cum inside her, but I am blown away just to get to fuck her.

Doing her from behind, my hands rest on her back, my eyes rivetted to her tiny anal pucker. And it is there that I actually see her orgasm starting as her anal ring begins to wink when the intense pulsing surges through her lower torso, the body beneath me humping as a powerful climax consumes her body.

How does that expression go again, 'I am punching above my weight?' I certainly am as I feel my cum virtually explode into her passage, my cock jerking in sweet spasms and my upper body collapses forward onto her still clothed back.

"Oh yes, fill me," she moans as I feel her squeezing her pelvic muscles around my organ until I spill the last of my life-creating fluid deep inside her. She lifts her head off the desk, trying to turn to look at me, "Thank you Ray, that was good, I needed it."

"Oh, me too, Angela ... me too!"

"So darling," she says softly, "I wonder if you just made me a baby? I do hope so!"

I am stunned at her unexpected declaration; for a moment, I am unable to respond ... cannot find the words. Was that a serious question? What does she mean by it? Is it sarcasm because I didn't use a condom? She's mid-40's, close to menopause, my first time with a woman other than one of my wives in 40 years.

"What? Are you serious?" I manage to ask, possibly a sound of panic in my voice, hoping she doesn't laugh at me for taking her seriously if she was only joking.

"Yes, extremely serious, Ray. I am very fertile at this moment. If my calculations are correct, I am ovulating today. Oh, it's so exciting, although I never expected it would be you giving me a child. I wonder if all that wonderful sperm that I felt you just pour into me will be potent enough to impregnate me."

My head is spinning, I don't know what to think, I have all these questions. I would prefer to be facing her while having this weird conversation, but I am still looking at her back and the pussy where my deflating cock is still wedged inside her pleasure passage.

"I don't know what to say, I never expected that pregnancy could be a factor"

"Oh Ray, that's not very nice, I'm not that old. I haven't reached menopause yet, not by a long way, I hope."

I am embarrassed now, "I ... um, err ... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply..."

She laughs, "That's ok, you're not to know how old I am. And I suppose I should have told you that Brad and I have been trying to conceive for six months now. I decided a while ago that a baby will make my life complete, I've always wanted one."

She says it like she wants the latest model of her favourite car.

"I stopped taking contraception a while ago. It might be a long shot. I don't have much time left, I'm 45 now, Ray, don't know how good my eggs are."

"But if Brad's gone, haven't circumstances changed? I am sorry, I should have worn a condom. It all happened so fast."

"No, you shouldn't have worn a condom. For a start, I hate them, I love to feel the beautiful raw skin of a man's dick sliding inside me. It doesn't even matter which hole, just so long as he's in one of them. My arse was once my favourite form of contraception ... I'd get the guy to use that when I was fertile, to avoid pregnancy. But not now!"

Wow! So she's into anal ... should I drop a hint, tell her that I could never interest either of my wives in anal?

She is continuing to explain her sudden need for a child, "It could be a good thing that Brad cheated, and I found out. Unfortunately, I discovered last week that it was never going to work with him. We had his sperm count checked and the result came back very poor. He only sprays about 15 million per millilitre, and the doctors say that's nowhere near enough. I was upset when I found out, but now I find it funny. Imagine how that 20-year-old bimbo cunt he's fucking is going to react when she finds his sperm is dead. Stupid whore cunt she is."

My cock, on its way down, gives a reactive little jerk each time Angela says cunt so expressively. She feels my reaction, "Ooh, what's that, have you got more for me?"

Dare I admit my strange stimulation? "I'm afraid not Angela, my cock tends to react instinctively when I hear you say certain words."

"Really? What words?"

"You said cunt then, but fuck does it too."

"Are you one of those guys who gets a kick out of hearing a woman cursing? I had a boyfriend once who was like that."

"It's not only cursing, it's you using certain sex words. It might sound odd, but neither of my wives ever used that sort of language. So, hearing a woman say those words so rarely makes it a turn-on when I hear a beautiful woman like you using them."

"Oh, you called me beautiful ... thank you Ray."

"You are honey, and you should know that."

"I was once."

"And you still are. You're gorgeous. I guess that makes what we just did so special for me. I've never had a woman as beautiful as you are."

"Oh, that's so sweet."

It still felt odd to be having this conversation to the back of her head. I began to ease my cock from out of the warmth of her passage. "Stop, what are you doing?"

"I'm pulling out, Ange. I still worry about someone bursting in the door while we're like this."

"Don't you like being like this, as you so quaintly call it?"

"Of course I do."

"Please keep it in for a bit longer, I want to make sure all your sperm make it to my egg ok."

"So, you are serious about that?"

"Oh yes, Ray, most definitely."

"But I'm not Brad."

"No, thankfully you're not. I just told you Brad was never going to make it. I do really want to have a baby but time is running out quickly. The doctors say that the odds are stacked against me, even if I do get healthy, productive sperm inside me."

"But me, why me? There's never been any suggestion of anything between us."

"No, they're hasn't, Ray. I'm sorry, you're going to think I'm quite mercenary, but you're not so much a factor in all of this. I simply want a baby, I expected it would be with my husband, but he chose to go stick his dick into that little slut's cunt..."

As flaccid as my cock is becoming, it surges slightly on hearing her say cunt.

"Ooh, there it is again. Oh my god, Ray, I love that. Let me test it some more. So honey, did you enjoy fucking me?" Angela really put hard emphasis on the word.

My cock reacts and she laughs, "Ha ha, oh fuck me Ray, fuck me, fuck me, do you like my hot cunt?"

Each time, my cock pulses slightly.

"That is so good. I can have some fun with that."

"I thought we already had."

"True, we have, but I'll want more. Don't go too far away."

"Can I pull out now?"

"Oh, if you must. I do love sex, it feels so good to have a man's dick up inside me. But go on, you can take it out."

I raise my chest off her back, straightening upright, looking down to watch the remains of my erection slide wetly from her vagina, a trail of my cum following the exit of my knob. My guess is, if she is serious about wanting a baby, she won't want to lose much of that.

The box of tissues are still within reach and I grab a couple, placing one at her pussy lips to staunch the flow, wrapping another around my now half hard cock to dry it enough to conceal it back inside my underpants and trousers.

Angela lifts her upper body off my desk, straightening and turning around to face me at last. She has a glint in her eyes, is that because she expects I have just impregnated her? What should I make of that? What will she want from me? Is this the time to discuss it?

"Can you find my thong please Ray, before I drip all over the carpet? I kicked it away so it might be under your desk."

I drop down onto my knees, look under my desk and find her flimsy lingerie item. Rising again, I hand the thong to her and she bends, lifting one leg, then the other, pulling it into place. So sexy to watch a woman do that, guiding the thin strip of material between her buttocks. Finally, she unfurls the roll of her dress that I had secured at her waist and the garment drops to cover her hips and thighs.

Now facing her, I venture to seek some clarification on her pregnancy issue, "So Angela, what if you are pregnant after today, what will you want from me? At this stage, I wasn't expecting to have a third wife."

"Oh Ray, don't panic. I don't want anything from you, nothing at all. I am the one who wants a baby. I don't intend to burden any man with parental responsibility, particularly at your age. If I'm successful in having a baby, I will start working from home. The business is so successful now that I can afford to do that, and I can be a real mother. Your part in all this could be over already, although it would be good to have another try later."

How do I feel about that? For a start, I'm overjoyed that I'll get to have a repeat fuck with this beautiful woman ... that's a given. But that's my sperm she now has inside her, shouldn't I have a say in how much involvement I have?

"Ange, what if I'd like to have some involvement in your baby?"

"Would you, really? At your age? You don't want to be hanging around, changing nappies and stuff. You've been there and done that, haven't you?"

"Yes I have, and I don't want to go back to changing nappies, but I'm thinking of the baby - if there is one - he or she must have a male component in parenting."

"Oh, I'm sure there'll be a male in my life. I can't see me being without a man for long. Who knows, I could be married again before any baby could be born."

"So, you only wanted my sperm, nothing else?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Ray. Are you feeling a bit used? It was never my intention to upset you. I made a spur-of-the-moment decision. I was excited to be ovulating today, I had Brad's bad sperm count results. On top of that, I found out he was cheating. Honestly, I never planned to fuck you. I did only come in here to thank you for your sympathy for how upset I was. One thing led to another, you consoled me, I could see the outline in your pants. I tell you, I can sniff out a man's erection across a room, so to speak. My face was so close that I could smell your masculinity. I am afraid that's all it takes. I am so sexual that, faced with a guy with a hard-on, I want to use it, so I did. But being honest, I don't see a future for us as Mr and Mrs. I don't mind older men, Brad is five years older than me, but Ray - 18 years is a bridge too far."

This is ok with me; I am done with parenting. An opportunity opened up for me a half-hour ago and I took it. Nothing more, nothing less, "I understand Ange, and as I said, I really don't have thoughts of taking a third wife. They turn out to be so expensive."

"I guess they can be if they don't work out. Fortunately for me, catching Brad out with his 20-year-old bimbo cunt should save me a big pay-out." She rose up on her toes to give me a brief kiss ... our first. I would have preferred some kissing before we fucked. "So, we best get some work done? Thank you for all you just gave me ... an orgasm and possibly a baby, all in one. I can assure you I need both! Don't you think they're the best kind, impromptu like that, when at least one, even both, least expect it."

"Yes, you did take me by surprise."

"And don't worry about not wearing a condom. If I'd wanted you to use one, I'd have insisted. Ray, there was no way I could have asked you to pull out when you haven't had a good hot fuck -- like that -- in so long. I wanted you to fully enjoy it. It's so much nicer to do it without having a care in the world."

I look her up and down. Even demurely clothed again, and at 45, she still retains a massive sex appeal from her youth. How lucky was I to enjoy her wonderful body for such a fleeting time? How long was it? No, don't go there, I'll be embarrassed. It can't have been more than two, maybe two-and-a-half frantic minutes ... but certainly memorable. I will reflect on that when I go to bed tonight.

"I hope you didn't mind us doing it doggie, Ray. I'm not into missionary and being still in shock about Brad, it seemed too soon to look into another man's face while being fucked. Best to have you do me from behind for now. Not seeing your face, I was able to imagine you were Brad doing me. Made it more acceptable ... I needed a good fuck, and that was a good one."

Nice praise from a crazy nympho? What could I say? I am still stunned at what just transpired on my desk. I won't be able to look at my desk every day and not recall her laying across it, face down, presenting that wonderful picture-perfect 45-year-old arse and pussy to my gaze.

A short knock at my door and it is flung open, causing us both to suddenly turn in that direction. "Oh there you are. Sorry Ray, I was looking for Angela, and here you both are. Can I see you for a moment, boss?" the intruder asks.

A knowing look passes between Angela and I. She must have the same thought of how that intrusion could have happened while I was fucking her across my desk.

She leaves with the employee to return to her office and I go back to my side of the desk, lost for several minutes in my thoughts. Did that really happen? Of course, my cock still feels the result of being compactly gripped within her moist passage.

It took some time before I could settle back into my work routine, but the staff were expecting their wages to be in their bank accounts tomorrow, so I had to knuckle down and get on with my day.

Around 4pm, I have a 25-year-old staff member sitting opposite me at my desk. We are discussing a small problem the young woman is encountering on a project. My intercom buzzes and we both hear Angela's voice loud and clear, "Ray, that was such fun, you're very good, helping me get through the afternoon. Don't rush off tonight, will you? I need some more."

I am sure that I blush, the young woman stares at the phone on my desk from where the recognisable voice of our boss emanates, her mouth agape. While her timing is off, I appreciate Angela's endorsement. The line is still open, I quickly respond, "Err, I have Jennifer with me, Ange."

A long pause, then, "Oh ... err, sorry you two, I didn't realise. Carry on."

The low buzz of the intercom shuts down and Jennifer and I sit across from each other in silence. Finally, I manage to say, "Err, where were we?"

My sexual interlude with Angela has put me well behind in processing the wages. I at last get them finished by 5.30. I wonder if I will be able to get it up again if Ange is serious about needing some more. I became so accustomed to a maximum one fuck a day -- if that - while married.