Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intercom buzzes again, Angela's voice: "Are you free?"

Engaging my quirky sense of humour, I tell her, "No, two hundred an hour."

Her response, "Oh great, that sounds like a bargain to me. Actually, I meant..."

I cut her off, "Yes Angela, I know what you meant."

"Was that embarrassing, did Jennifer say anything? Do you think she suspected what I really meant?"

"I think she might have got the drift. It took some time for her to close her mouth."

"Oh really! That sounds interesting. Ray, I have my mouth open, do you want to come in here and fill it for me?"

My god! She really is serious about having another go, "Yes, I will."

"Has everybody gone for the day?"

"I'll check on my way into your office."

"Good, I'm waiting."

Thankfully, I have completed my day's work. I eagerly leave my office, pausing to scan the open plan area where all the others work. Nobody in sight. I go next door to Angela's office, entering without knocking. She is seated behind her desk, but with both feet up on it, her legs enticingly spread about two feet apart, so that as I approach her desk, I can clearly see up under her dress, all the way to the top of her thighs.

I stop in front of her desk. A teasing smile on her face, she uses both hands to draw her dress higher up her thighs until I can clearly see her pussy between the tops of her thighs. She's not wearing panties, not even the thong I removed earlier today. Those pussy lips that captured my cock less than four hours ago, are luring me to them again.

"I thought it best we do it here this time, I at least have a couch where we can be much more comfortable. That desk of yours was hard. My nipples ached for an hour after our ... err, what was that that we did earlier?"

"I usually call it fucking, Ange."

"Yes, so do I ... usually. But I learned today it can be dangerous for me to use that word around you, because it arouses you, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does, Angela."

"Why don't you take your dick out Ray, and show me how it reacts when I say the words you like to hear from me?"

My hands move to my belt and I unbuckle, unbuttoning my trousers too, letting them fall to the floor. I slip my fingers into the waistband of my underpants and slide them down my legs, leaving me only in shirt, socks and shoes. My cock has already reached half erect from seeing up between her parted legs. It surges to three-quarters hard when she tells me to get it out.

"Hmmm, very nice Ray, you must expect some more action?"

"I'm hopeful Ange."

"You know what I want from you, are you going to give me another load of your precious baby-making sperm? Should we call it the mother-lode? Ha ha!"

I smile at her alternate meaning, "If that's what you want."

"Oh, I do, I certainly do. I told you how my nipples were sore. I thought it could be because they were squashed on your hard desk for so long, but I read that they can ache when a woman is ovulating. What do you think Ray, do you think I'm ready to be fucked by you?"

My erection jerks at her on hearing her say fucked. "Hmm, looks very likely, Ange."

"Good, we're on the same page then. You know, on second thoughts, maybe my nipples are aching because you ignored them before. They really do need a good suck."

"I didn't have a chance; I would have if I'd been facing you."

"Yes, quite true, that's my bad."

She seems carefree and happier now, no sign of any more tears for Brad. But this woman is insatiable; she is obviously desperate for a repeat performance. I must deliver a potent supply of my sperm. No pressure really! I am sixty-three, it must be years since I've cum twice in a few hours. All I can do is give it my best shot.

She teased me on entering her office by blatantly spreading her legs to expose her naked pussy in a sluttish manner, belying the image we all see of her around the office of an upstanding sophisticated 40-something woman in her prime. Having persuaded me to expose my erection, she drops her feet back onto the floor and comes around the desk. "So, I've poured us some wine, shall we sit on the lounge?"

We move to sit alongside each other on the much more comfortable two-seater, way softer than the hard wood desk she lay chest-down on earlier. We sip our wine that she has thoughtfully already poured, but as before, she appears impatient for sexual action to begin. What is it about her? Does she really have an insatiable appetite for sex that is almost unfillable or is her lustful demeanour only brought on by her desire for me to impregnate her?

Taking my glass from me, she places both on the adjacent coffee table, turning to me. Both of her arms come up to embrace me and we slip quite fluidly into a soft kiss that very quickly becomes passionate ... open mouths and tongues engaging. I am getting what I missed the first time, foreplay is on the agenda now.

I have this image of Angela as a woman who has enjoyed a lot of sex in her life and possibly with many different men. I only formed this opinion in the last few hours from her own insinuations. It does make me apprehensive ... at 63, can I perform on cue again so soon to her satisfaction? It's a good start though, I am fully erect once more, so I will give it my best.

The kissing is all enveloping, highly arousing. But is she similarly concerned for my ability to respond again? I feel her hand drop down, I assume she's checking on the current state of my cock, left exposed after she persuaded me to drop my pants while standing at her desk. An approving "Hmmm" comes from between our locked lips when she feels my cock is rock hard. Her hand returns to fold around the back of my head, ensuring I maintain the kiss.

She must be convinced that my equipment is up to a repeat performance, abruptly breaking our kiss, withdrawing her face just enough to look deeply into my eyes. Mine lock with hers, staring back. Both of us unflinching, her hands slip behind her back to lower the zipper on her dress. The material falls forward, revealing a very sexy black low-cut bra, showing an ample amount of breast flesh. Did she happen to wear such a sexy bra to the office today or did she slip out this afternoon to buy something new to ensure the packaging showed the goods to best advantage?

I dip my face forward, my lips pressing on the smooth bare skin only an inch above the barely hidden nipple on her left breast. She emits an approving sigh and applies more pressure by her hands on the back of my head to encourage me to intensify my pursuit of her treats on offer. I pull the lace material of one bra cup down to close my lips over the very prominent nipple exposed, sucking on it avidly. She sighs in satisfaction and, driven by lust, I apply pressure with my lips, tongue and teeth to plant a bruising love bite on the pale silky smooth skin immediately above that first nipple, just like a teenager.

Angela gasps, adding a little shriek, "Are you marking me?"

I withdraw my lips, only to explain, "Simply claiming the territory, I love breasts," then my lips close over that nipple to suckle some more.

"Don't ignore the other one," she urges, granting easier access by again reaching behind her back to release the bra clasp. I pull the garment away, freeing up her breasts that seem amazingly perky for a 45-year-old. She can see me hold back to admire, and asks, "You like?"

I nod my approval.

"Having not had children helps."

My lips close over her second nipple. My wives both breast-fed, but these are bigger and better than those. Unusual because nipples that breast-feed are usually larger and more prominent.

I enjoy feasting on her nipples, pleasing her sufficiently to quell the mad rush she had at lunchtime to have me inside her quickly. After several minutes of devouring her breasts, relishing having time for foreplay this time around, I have this want to go down on her, to taste the internal juices secreted from inside of her vagina. I reluctantly leave the breasts, my lips sliding across the bare skin until I encounter a roll of material, the top half of her dress furled at her waist. I reach down to grab the bottom hem, lifting it up to join the upper half, exposing the tops of her thighs, her naked pussy and bare belly.

I resume planting soft kisses on every particle of bare smooth skin within reach of my lips, sliding lower until I am at the vertical crease formed by her labia. I plant kisses there too and she gasps anew. I hear her immediate excitement, "Oh yes, this is good. Brad would never go down there."

I am amazed, Angela is such a hot sexual woman and forceful in getting what she expects. I cannot imagine her meekly accepting her husband rejecting oral sex. "How long has it been then?"

"I don't even want to think about that, let's just say too long. I'm so happy that you want to do it, Ray."

"This is one of my favourite things to do with a woman," I tell her truthfully. using my fingers to prise her lower lips apart, running my tongue up from bottom to top. Her arse lifts clear up off the lounge on which we sit ... or rather, on which she still sits. I have shifted to now kneel on the floor between her spread thighs.

I avariciously eat her out, alternatively using my tongue to lick her inner lips in sweeping strokes from bottom to top, alternating with pursed lips to suck on her burgeoning clitoris until her lower body begins humping and a powerful orgasm washes over and through her.

I kneel in front of her, watching this beautiful woman enjoy the surging passion I have awakened in her body. When she opens her eyes as the throbbing subsides, she can see me watching her intently. "What ... you must have seen a woman cum before?"

"Not as strongly as that."

"Really?"

"You were wild, it looked good."

"Oh Ray, it was."

"I can't believe that Brad never went down on you."

"Oh, he did a couple of times when we first married, but I sensed he found it distasteful."

"I can't understand why. I love the way a woman tastes, and particularly when I stick my tongue inside her vagina."

"Oh yes, I felt you doing that."

"Well, I've always found the juices from in there have a different taste, that's the sweetest part of all. I could get drunk on licking those juices out."

"Ooh, you better hang around here for a while then. Why don't we make this a new after-work ritual at 5.30 every day? You won't expect overtime, will you?"

"We can negotiate a rate, Ange."

"Err, Ray ... I was joking. Your reward won't be cash, your reward will be getting to put your dick where it's about to go now, only on a very regular basis."

"I was joking too, I'm ok with that."

"Stand up, Ray."

I do, and she brings her upper half forward from the semi reclining position she ended up in while I was going down on her. Having already required me to remove my trousers and underwear, I stand before her in shirt, socks and shoes, my boner stretched out horizontally at face level.

Seeing her eyeing off my erection with a lick of her lips, I expect she intends to return the oral favour, but at my age, I am wary of too much intense arousal prior to getting inside her. This afternoon's fuck was great, and it took the edge off my urgent need to fuck, but that was once. It's still been seven months and 26 days since having any regular sex.

So, before she can swallow my cock, I drop my knees onto the front edge of the lounge, lowering my body to hers, placing the hard-round knob of my cock at her pussy portal. I run it up and down along the slippery separation of those lower lips.

Angela shuffles her body around to place her head back against the armrest in one corner, angling herself across the two-seater. I fit my body to hers, positioning the head of my cock at the entrance to her pleasure passage, pressing in slightly. My rounded knob is sucked into her wet heat. I am blissfully entering sexual paradise once more. Who could believe when I got out of bed this morning, showered and dressed for work, that I would have two incredible fucks with my beautiful boss before the day is done?

I slide the rest of my hard-on all the way inside her and initiate a gentle rhythm, less urgent than our first coupling a few hours ago. She is good at fucking, her body is energy personified, getting into it, humping her hips beneath me, her hands constantly roaming over my back, softly caressing the skin, fingers stealing into the cleavage of my arse, tickling my anal ring. This is one extremely hot woman who obviously loves sex. How lucky am I to now be working here?

I am delighted when she cums again, thrilled that I can engender this response in a woman who, by her own admissions, has had a good share of able lovers.

Cumming with her in my office earlier this afternoon has taken the urgent edge off my long-time dry spell and choosing to bypass a second blow job also serves to lengthen my ability to perform well for her now. I am delighted when I see and hear her body reacting again. I could only ever get my second wife to cum once. My first wife would often cum twice, but of course I was a much younger and virile man back then in my twenties and thirties.

Angela's second orgasm peaks loudly and I press on, increasing the pace now as I start to feel my need to cum building inside me. I am overcome by how good it feels to fuck this hot woman. Sensing I am now close, I recall her baby comment at the end of our first fuck. I wonder if that was only a spur-of-the-moment emotion, "Oh Ange, I'm sorry, I didn't think about a condom again."

"Shush, don't talk, I'm concentrating on how good this feels."

"Should I pull out before I cum?"

"Fuck Ray, just shut up ... and don't you dare pull out. Give me everything again."

Receiving the all-clear, I kick into top gear, plunging rapidly now into the warm wet confines of her deep passage until I crest and my cock spasms. Despite having cum only hours ago, my 63-year-old body eclipses that effort ... one, two, three bursts, my spasming erection propels my potent delivery into the receptive warm body beneath me.

As my breathing returns to normal and I feel my last tiny spasm squeeze one final drop into Angela, I consider I must be done for the night, even if she plans for us to continue this at her place or mine.

At least, laying across the two-seater lounge is more comfortable for Angela. Again, she restrains me from pulling out until my balls are drained, her legs locking around my thighs and her arms around my back. She holds me pressed tightly against her awesome warm body.

"I am so pleased I hired you, Ray," she tells me softly, "so efficient for my business and now I am discovering you have other hidden talents. That was wonderful. You make me feel so good inside. Now, how about we go out for dinner and then, if you like, you can come back to my place?"

"Very tempting, Ange, but I am not as young as the men you're accustomed to. I doubt that I could get it up again tonight. You've drained me this time."

"Oh, surely not?"

"I think so, it's been a long time since I've had this much sex in a few hours."

"It's such a shame to waste my limited ovulation time. I can only hope that you did it for me this afternoon or now."

"You really are serious about having a baby, aren't you?"

"Very, Ray. I've enjoyed a very good life. Winning the pageant was huge for me, opened so many doors, then my days as a model. A very full and happy sex life through all of that, not marrying until my late thirties gave me the chance to enjoy sex to the fullest. As I told you earlier, having a baby would cap it all off, make my life complete."

"But without a man to help you raise a child?"

"Not a problem to me, darling. The success of my business means I don't really have to go to work every day, so I will have heaps of time to pour love on a little one."

"Since you are so intent on this, and since you may have used my sperm to achieve your goal, I promise I can be here for you to whatever degree you may choose."

"Thank you, Ray, that's so nice of you to say, and I will invite you to play some part ... providing of course that I manage to be pregnant after today. I don't want to seem ungrateful when you could be making such a valuable contribution, but I want to leave the possibility of a future partner to one side for now. Can we just enjoy what we're doing, you are my mature stud?"

"Well, I guess that's something, I can't recall any other woman ever referring to me as a stud."

We did go to dinner. Through our meal, Angela availed herself of every opportunity to grope me under the table whenever the waiters and other diners were looking the other way. She was hopeful she could arouse my cock with her regular touches and then persuade me to go home with her to resume our hot sex together.

Eventually, she conceded that I was giving her little to work with and around nine, we each went home to our now single lives.

In the weeks that followed, sex became a very frequent occurrence between us. I guess we could be called lovers. I liked that she continued to enjoy sex with me, even after that brief 24-hour window, when she was ovulating, had passed.

In the office, we learned to be much more circumspect, only fucking in her office in the evening when all staff had left the building. Angela began inviting me to attend a variety of business and social functions as her plus-one and I admit that I got a big thrill at 63 to walk into functions with this most beautiful woman on my arm.

She is so highly sexually charged that we fucked 4 or 5 days a week. Nothing was said for weeks about her attempting to become pregnant, but I began to guess that my sperm may have worked for her. We were having sex so frequently that I would have known if she had a period in the weeks that followed our first fuck.

Eventually, on one Saturday evening following a nice dinner out, we adjourn back to her bed, where we indulge in yet another of our wild frantic fucks. We lay, still joined, my hard cock deep inside her body ... Angela beneath me, a rare occasion of missionary sex for us in which she enjoyed two powerful orgasms.

My lips are on her neck, branding her with yet another hickey, this one more visible than previous. She doesn't seem to care.

"Oh Ray, I love that you make me feel so good," she enthuses, her arms and legs gripping me tightly as my orgasmic spasms ease. "My darling, I've been waiting for the right moment to tell you, and there doesn't seem a better time than now as you're pumping more of your beautiful sperm inside me ... you did it Ray, I am pregnant."

My assumption is correct, but how do I feel? For a start, I better feign surprise, "Really Ange? Are you happy?"

"Oh Ray, deliriously. You did it! I had a good feeling that you could. Thank you so much for your wonderful gift, I am truly blessed. I am six weeks along, darling. You may think I should have told you sooner, but I was nervous about saying it out loud, fearful something could go wrong. I feel now like it is really going to happen."

"That's wonderful, Ange, I can see how happy you are. Your face is beaming. I must admit I did have some suspicions, given how chirpy you've been."

"Now darling, nothing changes with us ... right? I still want us to fuck like we have ... and I want us to do it a lot too. But, as I told you that first day we connected, I'm putting no expectations on you. I don't intend to tell anybody that Brad's not the father, since he was my husband at the time. You will be shown as the father on the baby's birth certificate. You can have some participation after he or she is born, but I am the one who wanted a child, no matter what, and happy to have one out of wedlock, mine to look after and raise. Do I sound selfish? I don't mean to, but at your age, you have your own life to live, and you don't need parenthood all over again. You have been there and done that, and you will be 84 when this child turns 21."