Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I'm even still alive."

The frequency of our fucking did diminish over the course of her pregnancy, but gradually so that we still enjoyed ourselves sexually for many more months. She eventually called a halt altogether four weeks before the due date of the birth. Along the way, I accompanied Angela to six weeks of pre-natal classes, but that would be the limit of my involvement, other than providing the sperm to make it happen in the first place.

Despite her age, the birth went smoothly without any complications, Angela giving birth to a bouncing baby boy, weighing 4.5 kilos ... coincidentally the same weight that I was on the day I was born 63 years ago. My 64th birthday came around a month after the birth, and it turned out to be a most momentous day.

I had visited Angela in hospital after the birth and got a good look, and a nurse, of my son, but hadn't seen the two of them since, other than for one day two weeks after the birth when Ange came into the office to show off her new son to the staff. She was convincing about Brad, nobody suspected I am the father.

The day before my birthday -- a Thursday -- Angela called to say she wanted to celebrate my 64th birthday with me. She said she had already booked a friend to babysit so that we could go out to our favourite restaurant for dinner. "Then Ray, we can come home to my place. I want you to stay over, it's been way too long. You'll only need a toothbrush, no pyjamas. Darling, I am ready to get back in the game, you and me."

That was so good to hear. Angela and I had enjoyed eight months of fabulous wild uninhibited sex and I had missed it these past two months. So much so, that I had even resorted to beating off several times, just like I had been doing from the end of my second marriage until I hooked up sexually with Angela that memorable day in the office.

Angela had installed a home gym so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. But when she threw open the door to me at her home, I was stunned to see how great she looks. In just one month, her wonderful figure is almost back to perfection. She looks a million bucks, this is going to be a great night, and I am already promised the treat that follows dinner.

I said that we were going to what had become our favourite restaurant. The staff there made a fuss about having us back there at our regular table. After enjoying two courses, and being so stuffed, out came a big birthday cake for me, so we were obliged to eat a slice before heading back to Angela's house.

We were on a tight schedule. Angela had a good friend, a mother of three, to look after little Liam for the evening. Having breast-fed the bub just before I arrived to pick her up, she needed to be home by ten to give him his next feed. She thanked her friend for being so kind to babysit Liam while we dined. The woman probably did want to go home after four hours babysitting, but Angela nearly pushed her out the door, wanting us to be alone quickly.

Turning to me as the door closed behind her friend, she said, "Ray, it's been too long, I want you so much, but you need to be patient just a little bit longer. I have to feed Liam first, and then we resume what we do best."

"That's ok Ange, you do that, I can watch some TV until you're done."

"Oh, no! I want you to watch me feed him. I've been thinking about this night for weeks. Having you watch me feed him turns me on. I've been getting so wet just thinking about it."

"Ok, sure! Let's do that."

"I'm going to bring him out to the living room, so you go on in there."

I did as she directed, she was gone for 5 or 6 minutes. When she reappeared, she had shed her dress, now wearing only a short, loose housecoat ... it came to only mid-thigh. Her legs look great. She is carrying Liam, who looks a bit bleary-eyed, obviously he's just woken up.

"Here, you hold him for a moment while I prepare," she asks, handing her bundle of joy to me to hold. To my surprise, she pushes the thin straps of her housecoat off her shoulders and, with a little body shimmy, the garment falls to the floor.

Angela is standing before me, stark naked. For nearly 46, she looks amazing nude, the pregnancy belly completely gone in a month. Great figure, curves in all the right places, more so than when she was modelling, having filled out in bust and hips.

I had been impressed by the size of her nipples from that very first time I saw and sucked them. But tonight, her breasts are something else again. Having breast-fed Liam for a month now, her boobs are so full and abundant and those nipples, that I have adored and worshipped, stand out thicker than ever. She moves two of the cushions on the lounge so that she can sit to feed, but not completely upright. She lays back at almost a 45-degree angle. "Ok, I'll take him now."

I hand Liam to his mother and she places him in the nursing position and the bub latches on to her left nipple. I must admit I'm a little envious. I sit down beside her since she is so eager to have me watch. She smiles at me warmly as Liam begins to suckle, reaching a hand to grasp my groin area. Then, speaking softly so as not to disturb the baby's concentration, she says quietly, "Would you go down on me please?"

"What, now?"

"Yes, I want you to make me cum while I'm feeding him."

What? This woman is always full of surprises. Sexually, she is extremely inventive, but is this fetish a bridge too far?

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I've thought of little else for days, Ray. I want this!"

"Won't it disturb him from feeding when you cum?"

"I hope not, Ray. I want you to do me really slowly, build me up gently. I'm hoping that Liam will be just about finished feeding, but still latched onto my nipple when I cum."

"Ok honey, I'll try. But stop me if you see that it's upsetting Liam."

"I don't expect to stop you, Ray, it's been two months since you were last down there."

"Don't I know it, Ange."

"Counting the days and hours again, Ray?" she asks with a laugh.

"Very nearly, honey."

"So, how have you been? Take it out and show me before you start. Give me a touch of inspiration, let me see what you'll be putting back inside me soon."

She must be the most highly sexed woman I have ever known. I stand up and remove my trousers and underpants. "Hmmm, looks good," she says excitedly, "Oh, I've missed that. Take off the shirt too Ray, then we'll both be naked."

I do as she asks, and stark naked, my cock more than half erect, bobbing around, I drop to my knees between her spread legs. Laying back, semi reclined against the cushions, her arse perches at the front edge of the lounge. So, it is easy to fit my face between her upper thighs. Rather than dive headlong into her exposed pussy, I use my lips to plant seductive lingering kisses on the tender inner flesh at the top of her thighs.

She gasps appreciatively, then begins to moan as I continue to plant kisses there, even turning one kiss into a love bite on the inside of one thigh, barely an inch from those lower lips.

"Oh Ray, you shouldn't have done that, what's my gynaecologist going to say at my next appointment?"

"I never thought of that," I mumble against her smooth skin. Having teased her sufficiently, my lips descend onto her pussy lips and my tongue parts them to lick where she is wettest, sliding all the way up to her clit and closing my lips around it to suck.

"Ohhhh!" she moans, and I look up anxiously to check that Angela hasn't disturbed Liam's feed. The baby appears content, suckling at her teat and the mother looks equally so, now that I am licking and sucking on her protruding clitoris. I do love going down on a woman, once I take oral possession of the clit, I prefer to devour it avariciously, bringing her quickly to a level where her body is bubbling (trembling and panting) just below the surface before delivering the final clitoral attack that sends her gasping and shrieking over the top into orgasmic delight.

But tonight, I am operating under instruction to build her arousal at a slower and gentler pace, so as not to have her bub disturbed when my ultimate tongue strokes and lip sucks send mum over the top. So I introduce regular pauses where I ease off my tongue pressure each time I hear her breathing reach a level that sounds close to orgasm, and my tongue barely touches her clit.

I think I am doing the right thing, using slow restraint as requested, but my on and off technique is actually beginning to drive a sex-driven woman like Angela crazy. Her pussy begins to push forward, desperately seeking to engage more -- not less -- with my sweeping tongue. I do soon sense the effect my licks and sucks are having on her and I decide to push her over the top now, rather than continue teasing. I go for it, licking and sucking vigorously, allowing Angela's orgasm to build nicely.

I hear her, "Ohhh yes! ... ohhh Ray! ... loving it darling! ... ohhh honey, I'm gonna cum."

I pull my lips back just enough to mumble into her pussy, "Do you want me to stop?"

"Oh my god, noooo! Don't stop!" she moans as I feel her orgasm resonate through my tongue. I think Angela attempts to confine her climax to only the lower half of her body, but as it washes over her like an engulfing wave in the surf, she feels it through her whole body. I hear the baby cry and I feel guilty for disturbing his feed, even though this is what Angela wants.

My lover wanted an orgasm while breast feeding her baby, but Liam's cries force her to address his needs quickly, attempting to mentally shut down her physical delights, the rolling waves of pleasure that she experiences in all of her orgasms. I hear her words, attempting to calm Liam, "It's ok darling, mummy's here, its all good, everything's ok now. Mummy just couldn't wait to enjoy your daddy."

Liam ceases his tears and, with Angela stifling the remains of her orgasm, the room is so quiet I can hear the baby again suckling at his mother's breast. I withdraw my lips from her pussy and sit back on my knees to watch the wonderful harmony of a mother-and-child bonding. Occasionally, my eyes drop to look at the spread of her labia, the wet pinkiness so evident where my lips have just been ... and where my erection, now fully hard and ready, will be within minutes.

At last, Liam stops suckling, his eyes close as he drifts off to sleep. Angela lifts up off the sofa, carrying her tiny bub, "I'll just go put him down, Ray, go into my bedroom, I'll join you in a moment."

My eyes follow her as she leaves the room, still amazed at how perfect her body is yet again. I continue watching, admiring that awesome arse -- poetry in motion -- until she leaves the room. I rise from the floor and go to her bedroom.

Angela has taken Liam into the second bedroom to resume his sleep ... hopefully. Now, it is our time. I go to her bed, pull the top sheet back, and drop down, ready for our first fuck in two months.

She soon appears and I watch her walk toward me, completely naked, her breasts full, a drop of milk remains on the tip of the nipple that has just fed Liam. Her belly flat, her pubes neatly trimmed. She is a vision, particularly for a man whose cock has not been inside this woman in eight weeks.

With no clothes to shed, Angela joins me on her bed immediately, kneeling beside my prone body, my cock standing upright and hard. She touches it, "Oh, how I want this inside me. But what do you want, Ray? It's been so long, it's your call."

I can't stop staring at those abundant full breasts and the larger than ever nipples.

"Oh Ray, I can see what you want."

"Is it too weird, Ange?" I ask, unsure of the protocol for a new mum with her lover.

"No, it's not weird at all Ray, not for a couple like us. I'd like that too; I've missed having you suckle them almost as much as fucking. How should we do this?"

Before I have a chance to tell her, she raises a pillow upright against the headboard and sits back against it, "Come on, I can nurse you like I do Liam, but on this side," she says, gesturing to her right nipple. I quickly move my lips toward that nipple and I feel her arms move to hold me similarly to how she held her baby. My lips close over her nipple and I immediately begin to suckle, my mouth filling with a gush of her warm sweet baby milk. It's quite sweet, but what a buzz! I did this once with my first wife. Is this considered a fetish? If it is, I don't care.

I have always enjoyed devouring a woman's breasts but being fed milk at the same time is quite different. I am not deterred, and I really work on this nipple. To my amazement, I hear Angela's breathing becoming heavy, the way she sounds when she is highly aroused. I open my eyes, looking up to see hers are closed. Keeping them shut, she says loudly, "Oh, I'm gonna cum, Ray."

And she does. Boy, how she cums! Is it because she partially suppressed cumming when I went down on her? I am nowhere near her pussy, nor are her hands. But there, on our first night back in two months, and ready for full-on sex, Angela cums just from my lips avidly suckling her nipple. What an incredible sexual being!

"Oh my god," she exclaims once her breathing subsides from the excitement, "where did that come from? Oh Ray, that was amazing!"

I release her nipple and move to align my body with hers, "Might be time to have a real one, Ange."

"What do you mean? That was real. Oh, I've never had an orgasm just from having my nipples sucked. Chalk up a big one for the old guy."

I don't object to her reference to me as the old guy. She's been calling me that for a few months now. I lay alongside her and she rolls to fit her body with mine. She read the Kama Sutra when young and I have learned by now that she loves to utilise the many positions described in that book. Missionary is always her last choice.

However, she pulls me on top of her and my erection finds its own way to her still parted labia. It's most unusual for her to embrace missionary and I am unnerved momentarily ... what makes tonight different? But I happily accept as I sink my hard-on deep inside her pleasure passage and we begin to fuck. Our first coupling in two months is almost as frantic as that very first joining of our bodies when she lay across my desk ten months ago. She cums again and then I blast my release into her body.

We have so much catching up to do that we are at it again around 2am, when she returns to bed after feeding Liam once more. Then, we wake for a dawn-buster prior to her giving Liam his 6am feed.

Somehow, I manage to get hard a fourth time and we are laying together on our sides, facing each other, my cock gently see-sawing inside her, when she drops a killer blow.

"Ray, this has been wonderful, it's been so good to have you fucking me again, but I am afraid this is our last time together."

I didn't see this coming. Perhaps I should, back when she was using my sperm to conceive, she told me she didn't see me as a long-term husband or father. She also predicted she expected to have a regular man in her life again, one closer to her age.

"Who is he?" I ask.

"What makes you think there is someone?"

"Because I know you so well by now. You can't exist without a man giving you regular sex. Fortunately, it's been me these past ten months. But you wouldn't give me up until you had a new guy."

"Yes, you do know me. I was only in hospital for a couple of days having Liam, but one of the doctors there -- not my own -- started dropping by and chatting. Before I knew it, he wanted my phone number, and then asking me out."

"So, he must measure up in bed then?"

"I don't know yet. I couldn't have sex with him while we were still involved, Ray. That wouldn't be fair to you."

"Then, how do you know he'll be good for you?"

"Oh, he'll be good, a woman can tell."

"Really? You didn't know that we'd click until you were forced into it by Brad's cheating."

"Oh, I have to admit that I liked the prospect of having you around when I first hired you. I thought you were quite a handsome, good-looking man. Not my usual type, and much older than anyone I've dated in the past, but when Brad cheated, we managed to find each other, and we've been good for one another. I was honest with you, I told you I didn't see a future for us. I want you to come and visit Liam whenever you want, although I doubt that I'll ever tell him you're his dad. And I hope you will stay running the office for me. I won't be in there much now that I have Liam, so it's not like we will have too many awkward moments."

"I'll hang around the office for a while, see how it works out."

"I hope so, Ray. I do love you very much, and I will be forever grateful for you making Liam inside of me. Err, I have overheard a couple of the girls in the office discussing you, Ray ... I mean in a sexual way. Would you like me to put in a good word for you?"

"That's a bigger age gap than us, Ange. The oldest woman in the office is 35."

"Just a suggestion, darling."

I had ceased my gentle thrusts inside her when she hit me with the news. "Are we going to finish this, my darling?" she asks, using her pelvic muscles to tighten around my cock. I resume thrusting, although after three completions through the night, I figure I'll be shooting blanks, unlike our first great fuck together.

I have stayed on to manage her business, on an increased remuneration. I did go ahead and ask Angela who was the woman in the office who expressed interest in me. I asked her out, we dated a couple of times and had sex It wasn't the same as my relationship with Angela, so I let it go.

I am not unhappy, and Angela is correct ... I don't want to become a hands-on father again at 64. After the breakdown of my second marriage, an opportunity opened for me to get back in the game. I had a ball for the eight intense months of hot sex during her pregnancy. Sure, it would have been fun to continue with Ange until I became too old to get it up anymore, but she was honest with me that very first day, warning me that she didn't see me as a long-term partner. The doctor is still around months after meeting Ange in the hospital, but I consider myself only briefly suspended in her life, on standby for when her relationship with the doctor ends, just like her marriage did.

The End