Opportunity Knocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Withdrawing her hand, Jayne repositioned herself on the bed so that she could lift Jocelyn's legs and create a space for her to climb down into. With a silent prayer to whoever the patron saint of cunnilingus might be, and if there wasn't one there should be, she thought, Jayne lowered her head and reached out with her tongue.

Her first taste of Jocelyn surprised her. It was familiar, yet at the same time different. She'd tasted her own juices of course, out of curiosity when younger and on the cocks of men who she'd gone down on after intercourse. She really wasn't sure how to describe it at the moment, but was sure that she actually liked it. Certainly more than the first time she'd had a man climax in her mouth.

As she had with her fingers, she started off slowly, trying again to reach for the places that she knew brought her pleasure. It only stood to reason that some of them at least would be the same. Evidently, some of them were, as she was soon able to judge her efforts from Jocelyn's reaction to them. It wasn't long before she was able to form a judgment on what worked and what didn't.

She was also able to see, after a very short while, why some men really enjoyed going down on a woman. There was a certain excitement to it that she really didn't feel when she performed a similar act on a man. An excitement that made her want to increase her efforts and bring Jocelyn to the most enjoyable orgasm possible.

It took a lot longer that it had taken Jocelyn to bring her to the precipice, and Jayne had little confidence that it would be anywhere as earth-shattering, but she felt a great deal of pride as the woman she was pleasing suddenly began to convulse.

She wrapped her arms around Jocelyn's legs and held on tight, continuing her attentions until she was sure it was all over. It had lasted a respectable time and hopefully had been of equal enjoyment.

-=-=-=-

"So what did you think?" Jocelyn asked, once Jayne had lifted herself out from between her legs and dropped down into the empty space next to the brunette.

"I think it was freakin' awesome," Jayne replied enthusiastically, "but I'm not sure how good I was at it."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better," Jocelyn smiled, "I'd say you were definitely better than I was the first time I tried it back in high school."

"Really?" Jayne said in surprise.

With a smile and a nod, Jocelyn confirmed her comment.

"Wow," Jayne said.

"And in case you're curious," the younger woman added, knowing that the older definitely was, "she was a friend of my older sister, and if there was any seducing involved, I was the one that did it."

"So you've always had a thing for older women?" Jayne laughed, trying at the same time trying to imagine what Jocelyn had looked like back then.

"Pretty much so," Jocelyn grinned, leaving it to Jayne's imagination what exactly the twenty-two year old considered an older woman.

Moments passed as the two looked at other, savoring the last afterglow of their loveplay. Then, finally, Jocelyn broke the silence.

"It's getting late," she said, her tone reflecting a definite lack of enthusiasm. "Perhaps I'd better get going."

"Oh, do you have to?" Jayne asked, her own tone reflecting disappointment.

"It might be better if I do," Jocelyn replied. "You did mention that you had an early meeting tomorrow."

'Yeah, I do," Jayne confirmed, glancing at the bedside clock and noting that it was already almost midnight.

"Do you mind if I use your shower?" Jocelyn asked as she climbed out of the bed.

"Of course not," Jayne said.

The feeling of disappointment she felt only increased as she watched Jocelyn walk naked across the room, letting out a loud sigh as the younger woman disappeared into the bathroom.

The air filled with the sound of running water as Jayne visualized Jocelyn stepping into the shower, steaming water streaming down her breasts. It was an image that proved impossible to ignore.

"Fuck the meeting!" Jayne said out loud as she jumped up from the bed and headed for the bathroom.

When opportunity knocked, sometimes you just had to answer.

END