Opposite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers

"Okay! We're all set then. I'm so excited!" Tara gushed.

"Yeah, wonderful. So Jake do you want me to come over there or what?" I asked beginning to untuck my T-shirt.

"Umm... either way... what do you....think?" he finally got out as he watched me remove my shirt and set it on the chair arm next to me.

I was undoing the clasp on my bra when Tara broke in, "Well Jake, get over there stand in front of her. It will be perfect."

I noticed the large bulge in Jake's pants as soon as he obediently got off of his couch. He looked at Tara with a questioning gaze, making sure this was really okay for him to do. She nodded her head toward me to get him moving and he quickened his step like a little kid being shooed by his mother. I hung my bra on the chair as well just as Jake stopped in front of me. He was looking down at my breasts, which were reacting to the colder air. My nipples were hardening, sending a chill through my body. I looked past Jake for one final glimpse of Tara. She smiled so I continued.

Reaching out I grabbed Jake's ass and pulled him roughly toward me. Next I undid his belt and zipper and finally the button on his pants. Letting them drop to the floor his boxers were all that were between me and his very stiff member. Taking the elastic waistband in my hands I pulled it toward me and over his erect penis, sliding his boxers down over his legs. His dick fell forward slightly, hovering right in my face. The aroma was like a drug, the image an addiction I had to quench. All concerns of what Tara thought left my mind as I stared at a very nice and healthy cock. Jake wasn't huge but he wasn't tiny either. Average I guess you would say. Pre-cum was already oozing out and I reached, grasping his shaft with my left hand, using my thumb to rub the slick liquid around his head. He moaned and squirmed from the sensation I caused. I knew then it was going to be so easy to make him cum.

He kept his hair nicely trimmed and had been circumcised at birth so there wasn't as much skin to play with. Bending him toward me I took his hot hard member in my mouth and let go of his shaft to palm his balls. He moaned again and continued as I took him further into my mouth, inch by inch he disappeared down my throat until I had his entire member covered. He tasted wonderful! I was so turned on with his exceptional cock in my mouth, I moaned myself, vibrating his head deep in my throat. Pressing my lips tightly around his shaft I took him back out nice and slow so he could feel every part of his cock being stimulated by my mouth.

Twisting my head quickly I sucked him back in deep with a twirl around his shaft. All the way back out I licked his head, swirling my tongue around his slit and licking off the yummy pre-cum beading there. Down his shaft my tongue traveled until I was licking his balls that were already tight around his shaft. I could have him ejaculating in less than a minute I knew, but I figured why ruin the fun so soon. I also wanted to know how much Tara could take as she watched her husband experience pleasure the likes she could never give.

"How's that feel Jake?" I asked after coming back up from his balls with my tongue.

"Incredible, I knew you were good but I had no idea," he stammered between deep breaths.

I looked around him again for Tara. She had moved to the couch and was sitting with her hands in her lap watching me pleasure her husband. I smiled at her and started stroking her husbands cock with the spit I left there. She smiled back, still putting on a brave face. I inhaled Jake's throbbing member again, deep, vibrating my throat to stimulate his head while grabbing his ass and pulling him toward me. I loved playing with a man's cheeks while I 'no handed' his cock. Jake had a great ass, tight and high.

He was really putting out the pre-cum, which I didn't swallow. Instead I used it, along with my saliva for lube when I would stroke his shaft vigorously without gripping very hard. I foamed up a good lather, taking turns between sucking and stroking him until his shaft and balls were well coated with the mixture. Some dripped down onto my breasts the more aggressive I got. His moaning got louder but it was hard to hear over the noise I was making on his cock. I must have lost track of time and what I was doing. I get into my blowjobs I guess because his voice suddenly drifted down to my ears over the sloppy noises I was making.

"Shit! I'm going to cum!" he said unexpectedly.

I didn't think I was doing that good of a job yet but he was obviously very excited and sexually repressed from Tara's neglect. I couldn't do anything to stop him. He had already past the point so I stroked his shaft as a huge spurt of cum shot out, hitting me in the mouth. I kept stroking, letting more of his cum hit my chin and breasts. He had a lot to offer and kept splattering my chest with long warm ropes of wonderful cum. He moaned very loud, cursing and convulsing in my hand as I finished him off. By the time he began to just ooze I was glad I had removed my shirt. He covered me really well.

Leaning forward I sucked his head hard, emptying his shaft of any excess sperm. He wigged out at the sensation, pulling away from my hands and mouth.

"Fuck, that was amazing Allison! I've never cum like that before," he exclaimed.

"Glad to be of service," I said licking my lips for his cum, "Tara, could you get me a towel please," I said.

"Oh right, sure... be right back," she said like nothing was unusual about me being plastered in her husband's spunk.

"I really thought she would stop me Jake, but apparently she is serious about this 'arrangement'," I said once she was out of the room.

"And you're not?" he asked looking down at his cum covering my body.

"I'm just surprised. I'm game... I guess."

"Good because that was unbelievable! If she's okay with you doing this I couldn't be happier. Maybe in a few weeks she'll let us do more," he said winking at me.

I couldn't respond. Tara returned quickly, handing me a custom embroidered towel. I cleaned myself up and put my clothing back on.

"Well that worked out great, wouldn't you say?" Tara said.

"Yeah, nice and quick, so I'll see you guys in two days. Eight o'clock right?" I asked.

"Yep, do you want us to send a car?" Tara asked.

"No, I'll drive until I get sick of it," I said standing up.

"Okay, just keep track of your mileage and let us know, and also let me know what you decide on the other thing we discussed," Tara said meaning some kind of payment.

"I will. Well Jake, it was fun. I know you had a good time."

"Hell yeah I did. Can't wait till Wednesday," he smiled.

Tara walked me out..

"Wow Allison that was amazing. Thanks so much for doing this. I don't think I've seen Jake this excited since our honeymoon and that didn't last very long."

She was a lost cause so I didn't even try and ask her if she was sure about this. She had brought whatever happens now onto her own head.

"See you on Wednesday Tara," I said, leaving the house and driving home.

Memories of Jake's erupting cock accompanied me the entire drive, along with my hand between my legs. I probably ruined my pants by the time I got home but didn't care. This was the start of something I was afraid would blow up into a monster neither I nor Tara could control. Even as hard as she tried...

jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers
12