Oral Adventures

Story Info
Oral Adventures As Wife Does His Friends.
3.3k words
4.45
13.8k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I saw her suck someone else off I was hooked. Before that, I never gave it a thought, didn't think I was that type of guy, but after I watched her with Jake's cock in her mouth, saw her swallow his semen and smile seductively, wiping her lips with her tongue, and I could not stop watching her do it, I realized I might just be able to watch her with as many guys as possible.

We were on a trip, the three of us, and we were playing cards in our room, next to his. We were drinking wine, and she always gets a little horny with the grapes. The game hit a lull and we began to talk about great movies, to laugh and fool around together, getting a little frisky, then we started talking about great love scenes, then sexy things we would like to see in a film. Jake said he had never seen a sex scene where a women does two men orally. Claire jumped on that, laughing and saying she'd like to see one where the woman sucked off two guys, just took two dicks and started sucking them out of the blue. She surprised me by saying that, but she had begun to get a little tipsy.

Before we knew it, Claire was talking about how hot that was to think about. I could tell she was getting aroused just talking about it. Jake asked her if she ever could do that, and she said, "Depends." We asked on what. "Who it was," she said.

"What about us?" he said boldly, also inspired by the wine and the sexiness of our conversation.

"Sure," she said, as if it was an easy decision for her to make. She looked around at the two of us and smiled seductively.

"What about tonight?" he asked, challenging her, seeing an opportunity.

"Only if you're naked," she teased. He said he could take care of that and pulled off his pants. Claire was always a daring, devil-may-care kind of a girl, so when he got naked so did she. She pulled off her skirt, pulled her blouse over her head, then slipped her panties off right in front of him. He sat on the bed, his cock already growing and she brazenly knelt in front of him and took his stiff cock in her hand, admired it for a few seconds, saying it looked tasty, and then dropped her head and took him into her mouth, glancing back at me over her shoulder with a wicked smile. I was stunned, but I couldn't take my eyes away from watching my sweet wife suck the cock of my good buddy, working his bare penis in her mouth with her tongue.

She didn't go halfway. She went at it like a whore on the Vegas strip. She bobbed her head up and down, sucked his length with her head to the side, loving the taste of him, and sucked on his knob like it was a cone, holding her head above him and moving it just slightly from side to side. She had never done anything like that before. I was absolutely stunned, but I was also totally transfixed by seeing my wife with my friend's cock in her mouth. When he started to come, she stayed right there and swallowed everything he gave. I almost lost it myself seeing my wife drink down my friend's semen.

I have seen a lot of porn, but nothing compared to watching my wife suck off my friend in our room. I am not sure why that was the case, but without a doubt it was the sexiest thing I have ever witnessed. After she did my buddy she got this look on her face and motioned with her head for me to come over and she unzipped my jeans, then she took me in her hand and started sucking, saying they should be filming this. I came in less than a minute, since I was already so turned on, and she swallowed everything just as she had with Jake. She licked the cum off my limp dick and cleaned me up with her lips and tongue.

She had done that to me before, swallowing all I had, but seeing her hold Jake in her mouth as he came, drinking him down like that was simply mesmerizing, holding my attention like a Linda Lovelace cock-sucking scene in Deep Throat. She had held him in front of her lips as he came, letting me see him fill her mouth with cum, letting him shoot into her open mouth like baby bird begging for food. She licked her lips when he was done and swallowed again, taking every bit down her throat. She had kissed the end of my friend's cock when it began to shrivel and shrink back into itself. She sucked the end when it was at its smallest, then smiled over at me, inviting me to take my turn.

When she had done us both, she looked pleased with herself and sat back, looking at the two of us like she had just done a great thing, which, of course, she had. I had seen a few videos of porn queens who sucked pairs and groups of men, but seeing it in real life makes a mark you cannot forget. I will never forget watching my wife suck off my friend and then doing me.

After she had done Jake and me, we talked about it, and she said she had fun, liked doing it, that she hadn't thought of it before, it was just a sudden impulse and that she was just inspired by the conversation and the comfort she felt with the two of us and—of course—the wine. She asked me how I felt watching her give a blow job to someone else, my friend, and I told her straight out that it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

"You like to see me do it again then?" she asked, gaining courage from already having done it. I was honest and told her I would love to see her suck someone else's cock. "It could become our new tradition,"she said with bubbly enthusiasm and a lusty laugh.

"I am surprised you weren't jealous," she said, "especially as upset as you got when I danced with those men in Acapulco."

"Not so surprising. I don't dance well," I said. "I am insecure about my dancing."

"You think you fuck better than you dance?" she asked with a smirk.

"I don't step on your feet when we're having sex," I said.

She agreed that was true, "At least not yet." We both laughed and I hugged her.

A week later we had my friend Artie to the house for dinner, and I had a feeling before the night was over she would be doing him as I watched. She hadn't had any wine, but I could see her get turned on by the idea. After we had finished eating, had done the dishes, then sat to chat, she asked him if he would like to watch some porn, which was her way of introducing the subject I knew was on her mind. She showed a film of a lovely young wife blowing a neighbor and Artie watched uneasily, not really knowing what was coming. When it finished she asked if he liked it. When he said he did, she asked if he would like a blow job like the guy in the video.

Without even getting his answer, I watched again as she assertively unhooked his belt, undid his fly, and fished his growing member from his pants. He looked stunned as my wife then knelt in front of him and expertly took his cock in her hand and brought it towards her mouth. Without hesitating she moved her head down and took the end in her mouth, curling her lips around his organ. The look on his face was one of ecstasy and confusion all at the same time.

Moving slowly, she moved her head up and down, working her lips around his erection, letting her tongue curl around the underside of his penis, giving him a thorough and sensuous oral massage with her lips and tongue and sucking all at the same time. He was in seventh heaven, his eyes closed and his mouth partway open. Claire was giving Artie perhaps the best blow job he'd ever gotten, and she was doing it in front of her husband. I was amazed at how calm she was and her relaxed demeanor, willing to orally pleasure a male friend of mine without a hint of uneasiness, without hesitation, and without a bit of guilt or doubt.

I asked that night how she felt giving two of my friends a cock sucking they'd long remember, and she said she liked doing it and hoped I was okay with it. I said I was amazed at her willingness to suck our friends' cocks, that I had never thought she would be comfortable doing such a thing, and she said she was amazed at herself as well.

"I surprised myself when I agreed to do Jake, but I liked doing it," she said, "and it was actually more fun than I expected it to be. Maybe it was the wine, and I hope I didn't embarrass you," she said. "I just got carried away with the moment and I was eager to do it once we started. Is your wife a slut?" she asked.

"You are a wonder," I said. "I was amazed you would, but once you started I just loved seeing it. I swear, it was the sexiest thing I have ever seen," I told her again. She asked, since we had never talked about it before, what I thought about her having sex with other men.

"I have, of course, heard about that kind of thing, but honestly I had never thought about it with us, but when you did it I got turned on and liked that you were able to do it again with Artie. It seems so liberated, so bohemian, so unconventional. I didn't expect that, but I think I like it. I mean I do like being so free and uninhibited. It didn't embarrass me, or trouble me in anyway, which I am surprised at but thankful for. Honest, it was thrilling to see you so secure with yourself." I thought for a moment. "Actually, I loved it." I couldn't believe we were entering the generation of sexually open territory, but the thought excited me and I was not at all sorry she had started us down that path.

She said she was glad I wasn't unhappy about her doing it, that again, she surprised herself. "You think Jake liked what I did?"

"Jake loved it, Jake has had a crush on you since fifth grade," I said. "He has wanted to fuck you since high school. You have to know that, right?" She smiled and said she guessed she did know, at least she suspected. "Having you suck his cock is a dream come true for him," I said.

"That was one reason it was so easy with Jake," she said.

"Would you like to go all the way with Jake, all the way to home plate?" I asked, using a foolish baseball metaphor. She smiled and nodded. "Then you should," I said. "I know he wants to fuck you really bad."

We talked about it that night, how she should go about it, to bring up the idea with him . If I should talk to him, set things up, or if she should talk to him herself. We decided she should speak for herself, talk to him about what she had done and that she would like for them to go further and sleep together, although both of us knew there would not be much actual sleeping.

She talked to Jake, then he called me to discuss what and how it would happen, how I really felt about him fucking my wife, and to let me know his true feelings. "You know I love your wife, right?" he said openly.

"Well, she sucked your cock," I said. "I know you liked that, and it seemed to be okay with me. Frankly, I surprised myself, but I have always known you have strong feelings for Claire," I explained. "If she wants to fuck somebody, I am glad it is you," I said. "I guess I am more liberal than I even knew. We have never talked about swinging or changing partners, but it has always been something we did not condemn, did not disapprove of actually. We always felt if that is what people wanted, then that was okay with us. Now, it seems we on the verge of doing it ourselves, at least in one way. We haven't talked about me having sex with someone else, but that is the next step, right?"

When we hung up it was agreed that he and Claire would go to bed together, in fact, on the next weekend. He would come to the house, I would leave and give them time together, time to have sex without being bothered, then they would call me when they were finished. I figured it would take the whole night and I would not hear from them until the morning.

"Are you going to be okay with this?" she asked as she waited for him to come over. She came up to me and kissed me.

"You know, I am. It seems to have had that celebrated affect on me,"I said. She looked confused. "You know, the one that says the husband gets turned by his wife fucking someone else. It has turned me on to think of you and Jake making it in our bed while I give you some time here at the house without me to bother you by hanging around, getting in your way, making you feel inhibited."

"Yeah," she said. "If you're fucking your husband's best friend, you don't want to feel inhibited," she said with a laugh. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me again. I put my hand on her bottom and massaged her ass cheeks, feeling the warmth of her anus on my finger tips. She pushed her hips into me and we hugged.

"We couldn't do this if we weren't sure about our love for one another," I said, pulling her into me. "You don't have to prove your love to me by not having sexual desires for other men. If you do, you do. No reason to not be honest. We are far beyond that. I know you like sex, and I am glad about that, thankful, even."

When Jake arrived I shook his hand, like we were starting a Super Bowl, getting the introductions out of the way, and then I kissed her and went right to my car. As I backed out of the driveway, I thought of them climbing into bed, kissing for maybe the first time, although I wasn't sure of that. She didn't kiss him when she went down on him, although I wasn't totally sure of that. My memory of that night was just a bit fragmented. Some details were clear in my mind, crystal clear, but others were very muddy.

I remembered vividly the mental pictures of her mouth around his very erect organ, watching suck another person's cock for the first time, but other specific details were a bit fuzzy. I could see her with his cock sliding in and out of her mouth, but what was said and done other than the images of her actually sucking him were not at all clear.

I could see in my mind images of his erection slipping between my wife's puffy, wet, and very willing pussy lips. I visualized him pushing her labia lips apart, sliding into her vertical opening, disappearing into her vagina and pulling back out again repeatedly.

I realized that Jake and Artie were special friends, and I felt closer to all of them, including Claire, after sharing her sexuality with them both. I had read about men who share their wives, had learned how many couples have open marriages, and I was amazed at how many participate in a swinging or open marriage situation.

There are places, like Vandenberg Air Force Base in California, where the percentage is extremely high. It seems like sequestered populations are practically overflowing with sexually liberated couples. Four out of ten couples, according to recent figures, have engaged in a mate swapping situation within the last year.

As I pulled into the motel parking lot, I wondered about how long their mutual attraction had been going on. I knew he had lusted after her for years, but I wondered how mutual it had been. Had I missed it all these years?

Had my wife been longing to copulate with my good buddy for a while now?

As I put my suitcase on the bed, I leafed through the porn sites on the motel tv information. I thought about going to one and substituting images in my mind of Claire and Jake into the story, not that I thought there was really much of a story to them. I turned on the television and opened the porn site by putting coins in the meter. I glanced through the menu and selected Horny Housewives and turned it on.

There was a woman, the horny housewife, and two men. I pretended Claire was the woman and watched as if I was there with Jake and Claire. I wondered as I watched, whether I would ever consider watching her actually fuck someone else, Jake or Artie, or someone else of her choice. Would I be interested in watching my wife have sex with someone? Perhaps. I did watch her give Jake head just a few weeks before. Seeing her suck him off was really pretty hot, much better than I would have imagined.

I didn't get a phone call until the next morning at 8:30 and I picked up and simply asked, "How was your night?" There was a pause and then a chuckle.

"Is that how you answer your calls?" she asked, a smile in her voice. "My night was wonderful, by the way. Jake says you're going to want to watch the next time."

"So there is going to be a next time?" I asked.

"But of course," she said. "You don't expect me to stop doing something I like doing so much, do you?" she said. "So, you going to want to watch?" she asked.

I said I had been thinking about it. "I watched your oral display, so maybe I will watch your full performance," I said. "When you coming home?" I asked. She said that afternoon. They had decided to have lunch near San Luis Obispo, so they would be home after that. They were enjoying not only the sex, but the time together.

When she got home we sat in the family room and talked about the night. Jake told her he had been lusting after her for years, and they both agreed that it felt good to be able to express themselves sexually after all this time. "What about Artie?" I asked. She said she thought she could be with him as well.

"This new attitude about sex has made me realize there are a lot of people I enjoy. I have been thinking of my bi side and I think I am going to give Cheryl a call," she said.

"Then for sure I want to watch that," I said.

"That would have to be up to Cheryl," she said.

"Of course," I said. "Depending on Cheryl." We both laughed, knowing Cheryl liked women, but we weren't sure if she would like to be watched, but that is, totally, another story.