Oral Advocacy Ch. 01: The Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that?" Matt asked as he continued to slide his fingers into her.

"Yes," Kate said, breathing heavily. "It feels so good. Oh my god, oh my god." As his fingers slid out of her, she felt him bring them slowly upward, finally touching her clit. It was completely engorged as he began to gently rub it, Kate moaning with pleasure. She felt her muscles tighten and she arched her back as he pressed against her more firmly, now rubbing her firmly with his fingers. Kate felt her muscles contract tightly and she thrust herself against him, pressing hard into his hand as she came. Years of pent-up sexual frustration were released as she screamed, orgasming intensely as her hips bucked against him. Matt pressed his hand firmly against her, continuing to rub her as waves of pleasure washed over her. Kate continued to cry out as Matt somehow kept her orgasm going, slowing down while still applying just the right amount of pressure until it subsided.

He kissed her again as he withdrew his hand from between her legs, moving it to her left hip. Matt held her as he kissed her neck, Kate slumping backward as she relaxed her muscles, the tension drained from her body. Suddenly, he stopped. Kate opened her eyes and saw her car filled with bright white light coupled with flashing red and blue lights. Disoriented, Kate asked, "What's happening?"

"I told you not to call the cops," Matt said as he slid back to his seat. "Get dressed. I'll get out and slow him down." Matt exited into the softening rain, headed back to his car. Kate looked back and saw him talking to an officer. Hurriedly, she reclasped her bra, stuffing her breasts into it before pulling her shirt back down. Thank God he didn't take all my clothes off, Kate thought, smiling inwardly and smoothing her skirt as she thought of her intense orgasm.

She sat still and regained her composure, her heart rate and breathing slowing back to normal as she waited. She detected movement over her left shoulder and kicked her panties under the front seat just before the officer tapped on Kate's window. He asked her to come back to his patrol car. The rain had lessened but it was still cold as she quickly walked to the police car in her heels, passing Matt sitting in his car. Inside, she told the officer what happened and he gave her a report number.

"Your stories match," the officer said. "You're free to go. Call on Monday, maybe Tuesday to get the report. Do you need a tow truck?"

"Um, I don't think so," Kate said. "I think it will drive."

"Do you have someone you can call if you need a ride?" the officer asked. "We don't drive people home."

"I'll be fine. Thanks for your help. Sorry to drag you out here in this weather," Kate said as she hopped out of the car and returned to hers. She got into the driver's seat and looked at Matt in his car through the rearview mirror, sensing his disappointment. The officer pulled away and Matt walked up and tapped on her window.

"Are you sure your car can drive?" Matt asked, obviously wishing she had returned to the back seat.

"Oh, I'm sure it will be fine. It was really nice to meet you. Have fun at the party," Kate said as she started the engine and put the car in drive, toying with him.

"Uh, yeah, nice to meet you too," Matt said as he straightened up. "I guess, uh, have a good night."

"Hey Matt?" Kate said as he leaned back down. "Maybe you should follow me home, just in case." He smiled and walked back to his car, pulling in behind her as she drove down the interstate. Her house was about ten minutes away and she found herself getting turned on as she drove. How can you be so horny again, Kate thought as she exited and drove into her neighborhood. She pulled into her garage and Matt pulled into the driveway behind her. He met her at the entrance to her garage, his erection obvious from the bulge in his pants. He was taller than her, even with her heels on. They embraced and kissed deeply, Kate thrusting her tongue into his mouth as she pressed her tits against him.

Kate slid her hands down his sides to his waist, grabbing his shirt and roughly untucking it before pulling it over his head and dropping it on the garage floor. He pressed his hands against her breasts, pushing them upward as he roughly fondled them. She moved her hands to his belt, starting to unbuckle it as they continued to kiss.

"Not here," he said. "And besides, ladies first."

"But you already...." Matt cut her off with a kiss and then led her to the door into her kitchen. Kate unlocked it and took him by the hand, leading him inside. She flipped on a kitchen light and saw he was rock hard. She reached for his crotch but he intercepted her hand, instead leading her into the next room. They stood together next to the couch and he again lifted her shirt, this time removing it completely. Then he gently pushed down on her shoulders and she sat on the couch, again reaching for his crotch. But he sat down next to her, turning to his left and nudging her to do the same. Then he put his hands on her shoulders and began to massage them.

"I told you, ladies first," he said. His hands felt unbelievable as he massaged her shoulders, working his strong fingers deeply into her muscles. Kate felt herself begin to relax. She hadn't been touched like this in years. Maybe ever, she thought, as he continued to massage her. He was as good as any professional she'd ever been to, which admittedly wasn't many. Who has the time for a massage, she thought, as he started to work his way down her back. He unclasped her bra, her firm breasts barely drooping as they were again released. Kate slid her bra completely off as he worked his way up and down her back.

Kate's tension melted away under Matt's firm fingers. He massaged her back and shoulders for 20 minutes, then beginning to work his way up and down her sides before beginning to gently rub her upper abdomen. Kate felt her nipples harden as his fingers gently brushed the bottom of her breasts. Gradually Matt worked his hands upward, softly cupping her boobs and then rubbing her nipples between his fingers. Kate moaned as he touched her, feeling herself begin to get wet again. Apparently sensing her arousal, Matt withdrew his hands and stood up.

"Lie down," he directed, and Kate readily complied, taking her hair out of her ponytail as she did. Matt leaned over, unbuttoned her skirt, and pulled it off. He knelt beside her, Kate's head wedged into the corner of the couch where the armrest met the back. Her right leg bent over the cushion, her foot resting on the floor. Her left leg lay on the couch along the back cushions, her legs spread wide as Matt knelt between them. He fondled her breasts before sliding his hands down toward her waist, lingering over her toned, flat abs and her smooth skin just above her panties. Leaning forward, he began to softly kiss her stomach, working his lips to just above her underwear. Kate could tell he loved that she was shaved, turning her on more.

Matt began to kiss the insides of her lower thighs, slowly working his way up her leg until he kissed her just outside her underwear. "I think you're ready," he said as he grasped her panties on the sides, slowly sliding them down. Kate bent her left leg and moved it over, allowing Matt to completely remove her last bit of clothing. She put her leg back on the couch, opening her legs and lying naked before him. He gazed at her for a moment, making her blush in the partial light coming in from a single bulb in the kitchen.

Matt again leaned forward, kissing her around her vagina but careful not to contact her aroused clit. He teased her relentlessly, licking and kissing her labia and inserting his tongue into her wet pussy as he fondled her erect nipples with his fingers. Kate moaned with pleasure and began to buck her hips, trying to reach his tongue with her clit. He continued to lick her everywhere but there until she couldn't handle it.

"I need it so bad," she said plaintively, her breathing growing heavy and her heart rate increasing. Years of sexual frustration left her begging for relief despite orgasming less than an hour before. "I need it, Matt. Make me orgasm again." Matt teased her for another minute, finally relenting and slowly sliding his tongue up her vagina and onto her soaking, aroused clit. Kate felt it begin to throb as he worked his tongue softly up and down. Her muscles tightened and she moaned louder. Matt continued to lick her, swirling his tongue around and burying his face in her pussy.

Kate felt her orgasm building and began to cry out. Matt responded by slightly increasing his frequency and pressure. He moved his hands to her lower abdomen, pressing down against her as she began to thrust upward against his tongue. As she felt herself lose control, Matt pressed his tongue firmly against her clit and licked her harder. Kate screamed, her hips bucking as she came. She felt as if her whole body orgasmed, the sensation more intense than she'd ever experienced. Matt continued to lick her gently, slowing his pace as her orgasm continued for almost a minute. As it subsided, he withdrew his tongue and raised his head, smiling as Kate looked opened her eyes.

"Wow," she said. "That was unbelievable."

"You're not done," he said. "Scoot over here." Kate's couch was a sectional, with a chaise lounge that extended perpendicular to the rest of the couch. Matt had her lie with her head at the foot of the chaise, her legs bent and her feet resting at the base of the seat back cushions. He gently pushed her legs wide as he sat on the couch to her right, her shaved pussy just to his side. Suddenly he inserted his right middle and ring fingers into her. Kate gasped as he thrust them inside her. She felt him searching for her G-spot and cried out when he found it.

Matt penetrated her over and over with his fingers, hitting and stroking her G-spot each time. Kate was surprised to begin to feel an orgasm build again. She let herself lose control, allowing Matt to pleasure her beyond anything she'd experienced. He brought his left hand onto her abdomen, pushing it down as his other hand thrust upward against her G-spot. Then he began to rub her clit with his left hand as he continued to press down with his palm, his right hand continuously thrusting inside her.

Kate had never felt anything like it. She moaned loudly and began to cry out with pleasure, letting herself go as two orgasms built. "Oh God! Yes! Yes!" she cried over and over until her G-spot and clit exploded, her juices squirting out and drenching her thighs and Matt's arms. She screamed with pleasure, her back arched and legs tensed as she came. Matt continued to pound her G-spot as she pressed into him, forcing his fingers as deep as they could go. He gradually slowed his pace and her body relaxed.

Kate lay completely spent on the chaise as Matt withdrew his fingers and sat next to her, his wet right hand slowly rubbing her smooth thigh. Kate opened her eyes and looked up at him, seeing a broad smile on his face. "Where'd you learn to do that?" she asked.

"Oh, just something I picked up along the way," he said.

"That was absolutely incredible," Kate said.

"I'm glad you liked it," Matt replied, slumping back against the back of the couch, his hand on her calf. Kate lay naked before him for a few minutes, amazed at what had just happened. She'd never experienced anything like that before, especially with a stranger. And he was only 20, Kate thought as she looked at Matt. She put her hand on his knee and began to rub the end of his thigh, but couldn't reach more than a few inches from where she was lying. Kate sat up, her left leg crossed underneath her and her right on the floor. She slid her hand up his thigh, leaning forward to feel his hard cock through his pants.

"It's okay," he said. "I know you need to work and I've got to get to my party anyway."

"No, it's your turn," she said. "Now stand up." He readily complied and stood before her as she sat sideways on the chaise. Kate unbuckled Matt's belt and unbuttoned his khakis. She fondled him gently through his pants before pulling his zipper down, allowing his pants fall to his ankles. She felt his hard cock through his boxers, quickly sliding her hand inside and finally getting to stroke the hard cock she craved. Sliding her hands up his thighs, Kate lifted Matt's boxers over his erection and pulled them to his ankles.

Matt's dick was only inches from her face. It was a nice size, probably 6.5 inches, and hard as a rock. Kate found herself getting slightly nervous as she looked at it, wanting it inside her but apprehensive because she hadn't sucked a guy off in years. After what he'd done to her, she wanted it to be incredible. Kate started by stroking it softly, enjoying the feel of him in her hand. Her desire quickly overcame any performance anxiety. Kate pressed Matt's shaft against his body and slowly licked it from the base to the tip and back, going up and down several times as he groaned. She gently brought it back down and wrapped her lips around the head, taking it just inside her mouth several times before licking the sides from tip to base.

Kate pressed her lips against the tip, opening them just enough to allow his rock-hard dick to enter her warm, wet mouth. This time she kept going, taking it as deep as she could before she gagged slightly. She slowly brought her mouth all the way back to the tip, almost letting his cock fall out. She could only take about half of him inside her without gagging and hoped he wasn't disappointed.

She loved feeling him inside her mouth, his cock hard and warm as her lips and tongue pressed against it. Gradually, she increased her speed. Her lips slid over his bulging veins and she felt herself getting wet as his dick started to twitch, knowing he wouldn't last much longer. Kate pressed her palms against his upper thighs and felt his muscles contract. Matt began to breathe heavily and moaned louder as his cock swelled inside her. Precum oozed onto her tongue. Kate tightened her lips around Matt's throbbing shaft, knowing he was close. She pumped her wet mouth as far down as she could go, her tongue rubbing the underside as Matt lost control. He groaned loudly as cum exploded into her mouth.

Kate recoiled slightly and stopped moving. Matt's cock jerked as he shot another stream into her, his warm semen filling her mouth. Kate was momentarily taken aback by the taste and the amount. Her lips parted slightly as Matt continued to squirt several more times, her mouth motionless as his shaft throbbed inside it. Kate quickly closed her lips and was surprised how turned on she was at having her mouth filled by his still hard cock and load of sperm. As he finished, Kate opened her mouth and leaned back, letting him withdraw.

Matt opened his eyes and looked down at her, his cock softening as Kate gazed up at him. Normally, she would have spit it out by now but tonight she made a point of letting him see her swallow, enjoying the feeling of his cum coating her throat. Matt slumped onto the couch and Kate scooted over to sit next to him.

"Did you like that?" she asked hesitantly, not sure she had done a good job. "Did I do okay?"

"Yeah, that was great," he replied, putting his arm around her.

"Really?" she asked, not sure if he meant it. Kate was a perfectionist who always wanted to excel, no matter what she was doing. "I was nervous because I hadn't done that in a while. I hope the ending was okay."

"You could've fooled me," Matt said. "I would have guessed you do that every day."

"Hey," Kate said, pretending to be insulted. "Just what kind of girl do you think I am?"

"I'm just kidding," Matt said as he squeezed her tightly, her head resting against his bare chest. "But seriously, you were great." They sat together for 15 minutes, Kate loving being held by a man and the feeling of being completely drained by her repeated orgasms. Eventually, Matt shifted and she sat up.

"I guess we'd better get dressed," Kate said, looking at the clock. "And it's almost 10:00 so I imagine you need to get going."

"Aren't you coming with me?" Matt asked.

"No, I need to get some work done tomorrow," Kate replied hesitantly. She kind of wanted to go out and liked that Matt had invited her rather than just taking off.

"Come on, it's still early," he said. "Besides, I think you need to blow off some more steam. Take one night off from work." Kate knew she had to say no. She couldn't go to a college party at age 30, could she? It would be so embarrassing, a 30-year-old showing up to a kegger with some guy she just hooked up with.

"Look, Matt, part of me wants to go. I really do. But I'm 30 and I can't just go to a college party. I had a wonderful time with you tonight, I really did. You were incredible, especially for a one-night stand. But I..."

Matt interrupted her. "Who said anything about a one-night stand? And who cares if you're 30? I'd love for you to come to the party. I'm guessing you're not really into one-night stands, and neither am I. Honestly, I don't love the idea of just walking out of here and never seeing you again. Really, Kate, I'd love to keep hanging out with you tonight, but if you really don't want to, I understand."

Kate was caught off guard. She searched for another reason to say no but couldn't come up with one. She'd been to plenty of college parties and knew no one would care if an older woman was there. Heck, they'd probably like it. And since she hadn't gone out and really let loose in so long, she found the opportunity too good to pass up. "Okay, I guess I'll go. But only for a while. And I'll drive since I won't be getting drunk."

"Deal," Matt said as he stood up and started to get dressed. Kate headed to her bedroom and took a quick shower. She toweled off, did her makeup, and put on a white thong and white pushup bra. She reached for a dress but remembered she was going to a college party and didn't want to overdo it. Instead, she stepped into her tightest jeans and a white, front-button long-sleeved top, leaving it unbuttoned just enough to show a bit of cleavage.

"Wow, you look great," Matt said as she returned to the living room.

"Thanks, you're really nice," Kate said as they walked to the kitchen and out into the garage. "Oh, I almost forgot. Maybe we shouldn't take my car. Can we take yours and then I'll just take a cab home?"

"Sure," Matt said. "Or I can drive you home. I think you need to let loose tonight."

"Is it that obvious?" Kate asked sheepishly as they walked to his car in the driveway.

"Just a bit," Matt said as he opened the door for her. Such a gentleman, Kate thought as she got in and he closed the door behind her. Matt got into the driver's seat and started the engine, pausing to look at her, his hand on the gear shift. "How long had it been?"

"That's none of your business," she said.

"That long, huh?" Matt asked. He headed west from her house, farther out into the suburbs. "So tell me about yourself. Where'd you go to school? And what do hotshot attorneys like to do other than work?" Kate told him all about law school, the cases she was working on, and how it left little time for anything but work and going to the gym.

"Pretty boring, huh?" she asked, unsure of how interested he was in her work.

"No, not at all," he replied to her surprise. "I've always found legal stuff pretty interesting. I'm not sure I'd want your job, but it's cool you've made it where you are. I'm sure it wasn't easy."

"No, it wasn't. Definitely a lot of work," she said. "Anyway, tell me about yourself." Kate learned Matt had gone to Trinity High School in town, graduating in 1999. Now he was a sophomore at a college about four hours east. He hadn't chosen a major but was leaning toward political science. Kate thought about asking if he had a girlfriend, but figured she'd better leave it alone. For all I know he just cheated on her, Kate thought, feeling a little unsure about what had just happened and embarrassed at just how horny she'd been.