Oral Advocacy Ch. 01: The Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about thirty minutes, they arrived at a nice house in an upper middle-class part of town. The street was packed with cars and Kate could faintly hear music from the street as they walked down the sidewalk. Suddenly, she got nervous as they walked up the driveway, feeling out of place walking into a stranger's house with a guy she barely knew to party with a bunch of strangers.

"Don't worry, you're gonna have fun. I promise. And if not, you can always leave whenever you want," he said, reading her mind. Kate smiled and they walked inside, the music growing louder as they entered. The house was filled with dozens of twenty-somethings. Matt introduced her to a couple people as his friend Kate the lawyer. No one could believe they had a real grown-up at their party, but no one seemed to think it was odd. Kate thought back to her college days and momentarily wished her life could be so carefree again.

She followed Matt into the kitchen, where he handed her a beer in red Solo cup. It was cheap beer, but it was cold and tasted good. Kate enjoyed the conversations going on around her, most of which were focused on recent drunken escapades, sports, and other subjects of no particular importance. A few people were interested in how she knew Matt. He told her about the accident and how he'd convinced her to come to the party since she worked all the time and never had any fun. Thankfully, he'd left out the rest of the story.

"Hopefully she's able to have a good time tonight," Matt said to the group, smiling as he looked at her.

"Hey, I have fun," Kate said defensively as she finished her first beer. "How about another one?" Kate continued to talk to various people as the evening wore on, eventually losing track of Matt. She started to a feel the effects of the beer after her third, realizing she was more a lightweight than before. A game of beer pong started and Kate was reluctantly convinced to play. After a few games she was solidly drunk. The music was louder and some of the girls pulled her into the living room to dance.

Her inhibitions gone, Kate joined in, dancing provocatively as the music played and she continued to drink. Random guys danced with her, Kate getting turned on from them grinding against her. She loved the feel of their hands on her waist and their hard cocks pushing against her tight ass. A couple guys suggested going upstairs, but even in her drunken state Kate knew she didn't want to hook up with multiple guys in one night and, thankfully, was able to decline their further advances without drama.

By 2:00, Kate was completely wasted, having difficulty maintaining her balance and slurring her speech. As she started to take another drink, Matt grabbed the cup from her. "Hey," she said. "You can't steal my beer."

"I think it's time for me to take you home," Matt said, handing Kate her coat. She tried to protest but even in her condition knew it was time to go. As she stumbled out the door and down the driveway, she went on and on about the party, playing beer pong, and dancing. "Yeah, I noticed. Looks like you had a good time," he said as he helped her into the car.

"Hey, you shouldn't be driving," Kate slurred as Matt got in and started the engine.

"I didn't drink," Matt said. "I knew right away you were going to need a ride home."

"And you want to fuck me when we get there," Kate said aloud. "Oh my god, I can't believe I said that out loud. I'm so drunk!"

"How long has it been?" Matt asked.

"How long has what been?" Kate replied.

"Since you got laid," Matt replied. "Earlier you said it had been a while."

"I don't have any trouble getting laid," Kate responded. "Men can't resist me." She started to unbutton her shirt, fumbling with each button but eventually opening the front to reveal her firm breasts pressing against her tight white bra. She clumsily took her shirt completely off and reached behind her to unclasp her bra, letting her beautiful tits pop free. "You want me, don't you?" Kate asked as she turned to face Matt, reaching over and aggressively rubbing his crotch. She felt him harden inside his pants. "Yeah, you want to fuck me so bad."

"Let's just get you home," Matt said, removing her hand from his crotch. He kept looking over at her chest as she sat back in her seat, eventually reaching over and rubbing her left boob. I knew he couldn't resist, Kate thought. He gently stroked her nipple as he drove, Kate moaning quietly as he touched her. She felt his hand slide down her abdomen and into her jeans. They were so tight he could only get his fingertips inside. Kate unbuttoned them, allowing his hand into her pants and inside her panties. Kate was already wet and Matt inserted the tip of his middle finger into her, allowing it to get wet before starting to rub her clit. He stroked her lightly and she began to squirm, sliding lower in the seat and scooting to her left so he could touch her more easily. As she felt her orgasm building, the car stopped.

"We're at your place," Matt said. Kate opened her eyes and saw they were back in her driveway.

"Don't stop," Kate said as she pushed down on his hand. "I need you to make me climax. Oh god, it feels so good." Matt continued to rub her clit as she pushed against him, smashing her pussy against his hand. She started breathing heavily, almost panting, and started moaning loudly. As she started to orgasm, Kate let out a long, loud scream. She came hard, her hips bucking as waves of pleasure radiated through her body as he continued to pleasure her.

"Oh my god," Kate said quietly as lay slumped in the front seat, her drunkenness and intense orgasm combining to allow her to completely relax.

"Let's get you inside," Matt said. Kate buttoned her jeans and fumbled for her keys inside her purse. She didn't bother to put her shirt or bra back on, leaving them in the car with her coat. She and Matt walked to her front door and, after a few tries, she was able to unlock it and stumble into her house. As Matt closed the door behind them, Kate drunkenly kissed him and grabbed his hands, pulling them up to her tits. Matt kissed her back and fondled her breasts before saying, "Let's go to your bedroom."

"Great idea," Kate slurred as she led him to the back of her house. She sat down on her bed, her bare breasts barely illuminated by the dim light entering her window from her neighbor's porch lights. "I want you to fuck me."

"Hold on, let me get you a glass of water first," Matt said, disappearing into her kitchen. When he returned, Kate was completely naked, sitting on the bed with her legs spread wide. Matt handed her the water and she gulped it down.

"Now fuck my brains out," Kate commanded. She'd never talked like this before, normally being fairly reserved in bed. But the beer and her years without sex led her to lose all inhibition. She desperately wanted to feel Matt climax inside her, her excitement and wetness growing as he climbed into the bed. Kate clambered to the middle of her queen-size bed, laying her head on the pillow and spreading her legs. Kate groped his hard cock as he knelt between her legs, still fully clothed. He grunted and leaned forward, kissing her lightly as she closed her eyes.

Kate slowly lifted her eyelids, quickly closing them as the bright sunlight disoriented her and hurt her eyes. Her head throbbed and her mouth was bone dry. Slowly she opened her eyes again, gradually adjusting to the light. She was completely naked underneath a blanket in her bed. Memories of the previous night flooded back and she cringed as she remembered hooking up with Matt after the accident, partying, and getting wasted. She rolled to her left and found the bed empty. Well, of course he's gone, she thought. Kate sat up, her head pounding and the room spinning slightly as she did. She remembered taking off her shirt in the car, orgasming as Matt fingered her, and then demanding he fuck her in her bed. I can't believe this, Kate thought as she lay back down, her hands over her face.

Slowly she got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. The clock said 11:41, the latest she'd slept in years. She looked rough, having slept in her makeup without brushing her hair. She needed a shower. I can't believe I slept with a random guy, Kate thought. She quickly felt panic rising as she realized what had happened. She looked in her waste baskets, the bed, and on the floor but couldn't find a condom or wrapper. Kate's nausea increased and she barely contained the urge to puke. She had stopped taking birth control a few months earlier. This can't be happening, she thought as her heart rate and breathing quickened. I don't even know this guy and he's only 20.

Kate took three deep breaths and calmed herself down. I'll just get the morning after pill and everything will be fine, she told herself. She brushed her teeth and hair, threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, and walked into her kitchen. Well, at least he's gone, she thought. It would be so embarrassing if he were still here. As she stood in her kitchen, she was surprised to find herself kind of disappointed that he was gone. Matt was a nice guy, and really good in bed, and it's not his fault she was so horny and out of control. What's a guy supposed to do?

Just then she heard her front door open. "Who's there?" she called out apprehensively. Walking into the living room, she saw Matt with a cup in one hand and a bag of food in the other.

"Good morning," he said. "I got you some coffee and bagels. Figured you'd need it after last night." He was dressed in jeans and a long-sleeve t-shirt. Kate's surprise evidently showed on her face as Matt handed her coffee to her. "You thought I took off, didn't you? I'm sorry, if you want me to leave I can get out of here. I just thought..."

Kate put her hand on his arm. "No, it's perfectly fine. You're very sweet." She drank her coffee and forced down part of a bagel. Matt told her how he didn't know how to make coffee so he'd gone out to get it, worried she'd wake up and think he'd bailed on her. He's a genuinely good guy, Kate thought as they talked.

"Matt, I hate to do this, but we do need to talk about last night," Kate said seriously.

"It's not what you think," Matt said. "After we got into your bedroom..."

Kate stopped him, suddenly realizing he may be thinking she was going to accuse him of taking advantage of her when she was drunk. "It's okay, Matt. Really. It was all consensual and nobody did anything wrong. It's just that I haven't been on birth control for several months and I couldn't find a condom this morning. I need to know if you used protection."

"No, I didn't," Matt said. Kate's heart sank as they sat in silence for what seemed like an hour. She couldn't handle being pregnant, especially by a stranger who was only 20. She was about to make partner and a baby would ruin her chances. As they sat in silence for several minutes, Kate's whole future disappeared before her eyes. How could I have been so stupid, she thought. "I didn't use a condom..." Matt said before Kate interrupted him.

"It's okay, it's my fault," she said. "I'll take care of it."

"I didn't use a condom because we didn't have sex," Matt said. "I was just messing with you. You're very earnest, you know."

"Wait, what?" Kate asked confusedly. "We came back here and I was yelling at you to fuck me. And I got naked and we were in bed and I woke up naked."

"I was tempted, don't get me wrong. You're so hot and you were so horny, but I couldn't go through with it. You were too drunk and I didn't have a condom and I'm not really into half-conscious girls anyway. So I just let you fall asleep and I crashed on the couch."

"You're such an asshole," Kate said, laughing. "It's so fun to mess with good ol' uptight Kate." Matt just sat grinning. "But seriously, thank you." She leaned over and kissed him, then wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly. "You're a really good guy. I'm so sorry for my behavior last night. This is all so embarrassing. You probably think I'm a total slut."

"Quite the opposite," Matt said. "I have a feeling you haven't been getting much action lately. You were crazy horny. How long had it been?"

Kate was embarrassed to tell him but after all they'd been through felt like it was only fair. "Three years," she said quietly. "I mean, I've had sex a couple times since then, but it's been three years since it was any good." She told him about her two mediocre one-night stands since she and her last boyfriend broke up three years earlier, her difficulty meeting men due to her work schedule, even her lackluster dating history since starting law school. All of her frustrations poured out as they sat on her couch. "I'm sorry, that's probably more than you wanted to know. I can't believe I'm telling you all of this."

Looking down, she saw his jeans bulging. "You know," she said, "it was very rude of me to leave you hanging last night. And you deserve to be rewarded for being such a gentleman." She looked at him seductively as he shifted, trying to hide his boner but failing miserably. "I promise I'll do better this time."

"Last time was great," Matt said as she unbuckled his belt and jeans. This time she grabbed his pants and boxers together, pulling them to his ankles as she knelt in front of him.

"Not compared to this," Kate said as she began to lick his hard shaft. She took her time, working her way up and down the sides and underside with her tongue, carefully avoiding the swollen head. She pulled him forward so he sat just on the edge of the couch, allowing her to fondle his balls. Matt looked at her as she slowly let her saliva drip onto his cock. He moaned as she began to stroke him with her hand, making sure to go slowly as he hardened even further.

Kate took his head into her mouth, swirling her tongue and playing with his balls as he began to moan louder. She slid her wet lips and tongue down his shaft, gripping it tightly with her mouth. This time she forced it an inch deeper into her throat, getting incredibly turned on as his hard cock made her eyes water and she gagged slightly. She could tell he loved it from his loud moaning and quickening breathing. Kate wasn't able to deep throat him, but it was something to work on, she thought.

Kate let Matt's rod slide out of her and she stroked him with her hand, loving the feel of his slick, swollen cock in her hand. Kate began to lick the shaft again, going excruciatingly slowly from base to tip. She started to suck him slowly, letting him slightly further into her mouth each time before a couple more deeper thrusts. When she could tell he couldn't take it any longer, she quickened her pace, taking him about four inches into her mouth each time. His quad muscles tightened and he began to twitch. Kate felt precum on her tongue and prepared for him to unload inside her.

Matt half groaned, half screamed as she gently squeezed his balls and cum shot into her mouth, his hips bucking hard and pushing his cock into her throat. This time she kept going, sliding her lips up and down his shaft as he shot streams of warm semen into her mouth. His cock throbbed inside as her mouth filled with his sperm. Kate kept her lips wrapped tightly around it and continued to suck the shaft until it began to soften. She slowly brought her mouth back to the tip and gently squeezed it with her fingers, pushing the last few drops onto her tongue.

Kate opened her mouth and leaned back, allowing his drained cock to flop out of her mouth. She swallowed his big load, again enjoying the feeling of his cum coating her throat and mouth. "Feel better?" she asked, smiling at him as he lay panting on the couch.

"That was absolutely unbelievable," Matt said. "I mean, wow. That was so good."

"I'm glad you liked it," Kate said. "You deserved it." She climbed onto the couch beside him, resting her head on his shoulder. I could stay like this all day, she thought. He was considerate, didn't take things too seriously, had a sense of humor, and was decent looking. And he was so good in bed. Too bad I'm 10 years older than him. Just then, her cell phone rang.

"This is Kate," she said.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Harris," the voice on the other end said. "This is Debra, Mr. Howe's assistant. Mr. Howe wanted me to tell you that you're to be in his office at 7:00 a.m. Monday morning for a meeting with the senior partners."

"Did he say what it's about?" Kate asked, knowing exactly why she was being summoned.

"He said you'd know exactly what it was about," Debra replied. "I'm sorry Kate. I hope you're still able to enjoy your weekend. I'll see you on Monday."

"Thanks," Kate said dejectedly as she hung up. She told Matt about it and how she had to spend the rest of the day preparing for the meeting. She shifted into work mode, nervous she would be taken off the trial team and knowing she had to step up her game. "I'm so sorry, Matt. I have to work. I hate for it to end like this. It was such a crazy, wonderful, insane night but now it's back to reality."

"Why?" Matt asked.

"Because I have a job and I have work to do and..." she said.

"No, why does this have to end? Kate, I don't want to be your boyfriend. I get it, you're busy and have a stressful job. But you obviously need to blow off some steam now and then. Let's be honest, you're sex deprived and it's driving you nuts."

"I'm not sex deprived. And I'm not nuts," Kate said defensively. Matt just looked at her disbelievingly. "Okay, so maybe I am. What are you proposing, that you come over here and screw me whenever you need to get some ass?"

"No, whenever you need to get some ass," Matt said. "Use me for sex. Trust me, I don't mind."

"I'm sure you don't," Kate said, intrigued. "I don't know, this is crazy. Let me think about it."

"Have dinner with me tonight," Matt said. "You can't work all the time and you have to eat, right? We can go someplace casual and quick."

Kate hesitated. I should say no, she thought, and just end it right here. But she couldn't bring herself to do so and said, "Okay, meet me at O'Leary's at 8:00. It's right around the corner."

"Perfect," Matt said as he gathered his things and hugged Kate goodbye. She quickly showered, got dressed and got to work, spending the afternoon and early evening working hard. She was surprised at how focused she was despite her hangover, which gradually eased as the day wore on. Around 7:00, she found she'd accomplished her work and had a few minutes to actually relax and watch TV before getting ready for her date with Matt. As she shaved her legs and put her makeup on, she knew she was going to take Matt up on his offer. There was no sense in pretending she didn't need to get laid from time to time and this looked like the perfect arrangement.

Kate put on a tiny black thong and her best black pushup bra. She picked out her smallest black dress, which just barely covered her firm ass and was low-cut enough that her tits almost popped out of it. She stepped into her high-heeled black boots that extended to her knees. Checking herself in the mirror, she knew her outfit would send the exact right message to Matt. Kate grabbed her coat and headed out, walking around the corner and down the block to O'Leary's, a neighborhood bar and grill.

Kate walked in and found Matt seated at a table in the back. She hung up her coat and sat down, happy to see the place was mostly empty and no one she knew was inside. As they ate, they talked about her work, the party, and whatever else came to mind. Kate repeatedly caught Matt looking at her chest and decided to have some fun of her own. "My eyes are up here," she said. "I'm a smart, accomplished, professional woman and not some skank who's just here for you to ogle."

"I'm sorry," Matt said, his face reddening. "I don't think you're a skank, I really don't, it's just that you're so hot and you look so good in that dress."