Oral Advocacy Ch. 01: The Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just messing with you," Kate said. Matt looked a little surprised. "Hey, I have a sense of humor too, despite what everyone may think."

"So, any more thoughts as to my proposal from earlier today?" Matt asked as the waiter brought the check. He was trying to play it cool but Kate could tell he wanted to nail her right there on the table. Matt reached for the check but Kate grabbed it first.

"It's very gentlemanly of you, but I'm paying," Kate said as she pulled out her credit card. "And isn't my answer obvious?" Thankfully the waiter took her card and returned promptly with the receipt. Kate gave a generous tip and they hustled out of the restaurant and back to her place. As they walked to the front door, Kate stopped, suddenly concerned.

"Did you buy some condoms?" she asked. "Not to give away the ending, but we need at least two."

Matt stood silently, swallowing hard and looking nervous. "I, uh, I thought you were getting those."

"Why?" Kate asked sternly. "Because it's the woman's responsibility? I'm supposed to take care of everything in advance so you can just show up and fuck me without anything to worry about?"

"No, uh, it's not that, it's just, uh, I forgot. I know it's my responsibility," Matt said. "Maybe I could go get some. I'm sure I can, um, find a store or something."

"I'm sorry, Matt, it's too late. This isn't happening. You'll have to take a cold shower," Kate said.

"Please, Kate, I honestly just forgot. I'll go get some," he pleaded. Kate loved that he wanted her so badly, her dress and boots having the desired effect.

"I'm just kidding," she said, reaching into her purse and pulling out a sleeve of condoms. "I've had these all along."

"Very funny," Matt said. "I deserved that. I guess you do have a sense of humor."

"Yes, you did deserve it," Kate said, laughing and pleased with herself as she unlocked her front door. "But seriously, Matt, I don't know if you have a girlfriend, and tonight I don't care. I just want you to remember we're not dating. I don't need romance, I just need you to fuck my brains out until you can't anymore. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said as the entered her house. Matt pulled her coat off and shut the door with his foot before pushing her up against a wall and sticking his tongue into her mouth. They kissed furiously, Matt groping her breasts and squeezing her ass as he pressed his erection against her and kicked off his shoes. He reached up her dress and squeezed her ass hard as he pressed against her. They were both fully aroused, Kate getting wet as Matt thrust against her through his pants. She loved that he was nearly out of control, so horny that he was trying to fuck her through his clothes.

Kate groped at Matt's crotch, unzipping him and reaching inside to free his desperate cock. He moaned as she stroked him, then kissed her hard as he fumbled with the zipper on the back of her dress. He was so eager to be inside her that he had trouble getting it off, eventually undoing it and pulling her dress over her head. Matt quickly pushed her bra up over her tits, grabbing them roughly before leaning forward and sucking them hard, squeezing one with his hand as he devoured the other with his mouth.

Kate lifted his shirt over his head, briefly interrupting him as he aggressively suckled her breasts. She popped her bra off for him and then knelt down and took him into her mouth, unbuckling his belt and opening his pants as she sucked him. She roughly pulled his pants to his ankles, stood up, and put her foot on them, allowing him to step out and stand before her fully naked except for his socks. Kate paused to admire his dick before grabbing it and stroking it again.

Matt kissed her and pressed into her. Lowering her to the floor, he pulled her boots off and yanked her thong down past her ankles. He climbed on top of her and began sucking her tits, making her moan as he licked and sucked her hardened nipples. As he began to kiss her abdomen and work his way down, Kate grabbed his head.

"Not yet," she said. "I want you to fuck me." Matt quickly got on top of her and she spread her legs, ready to feel him inside her. Kate moaned with pleasure as he entered her, his swollen cock pushing into her tight, wet pussy and beginning to fuck her. Matt pounded into her, Kate starting to cry out louder and louder as he pumped faster and harder. He briefly pulled out and reached for her purse, grabbing a condom and quickly putting it on. Then she felt him inside her again, screaming for him to fuck her harder and harder until she felt him slam violently slam into her as he grunted loudly. Kate felt his body shudder as he thrust into her a few more times, knowing he'd just unloaded his cum into the bag. Gradually he stopped thrusting and lay on top of her, breathing heavily and covered with a sheen of sweat.

They lay next to each other for a few minutes before Matt headed to the bathroom to clean himself up. He returned and took her into the bedroom, where he went down on her and quickly made her climax. This time, he kept going, barely slowing down as she orgasmed. The feeling was so intense Kate almost couldn't take it. She forced herself to let him continue, orgasming again minutes later. Then, as he had the night before, Matt fingered her G-spot until she squirted, her orgasm spraying her juices all over her thighs and his arm. Kate actually laughed out loud as she came it felt so good.

They lay next to each other and didn't say a word, Kate enjoying the feeling of being completely satisfied. Looking over, she noticed he was semi-hard again. "Can you go another round?" she asked. Without saying a word, Matt pulled her on top of him and began sucking her breasts. Kate reached down and felt his erection. Lowering herself onto him, she began to grind against him with his erect cock inside of her. She had to work hard for it but was able to orgasm again, groaning softly as she came. She ran into the living room, grabbed another condom, and put it on him. Matt entered her again in missionary position, grunting pounding away for a good ten minutes before unloading once more.

They lay together for a long time before they cleaned themselves up and returned to bed. Kate fell asleep in Matt's arms and slept soundly until morning, waking up as the sun streamed into her window. Matt was still asleep and she noticed his cock bulging under the sheets. Taking a peek, she was he was fully erect. He's got morning wood even after yesterday, Kate thought. I don't know how guys walk around with those things. Intrigued, she felt it and was surprised it was even harder than when it had been in her mouth.

Unable to resist, Kate slipped under the sheets and began to suck it. Matt's dick was like a steel rod. Kate couldn't believe how hard it was. He woke up, moving slightly and jostling Kate under the covers. She withdrew her mouth and climbed on top of him, putting her hand over his mouth as he started to speak. She lowered herself onto him, loving the feeling of his rock-hard dick inside her tight pussy. Kate came once more, whimpering quietly as she orgasmed for the tenth time that weekend. Then she slid back under the sheet, tasting herself as she sucked him to completion. His cum oozed out onto her tongue, his load smaller after ejaculating four times already.

Kate swallowed and crawled next to Matt, laying her head on his chest and her arm over his stomach. After about 30 minutes, they both got up and showered. Kate put on a pair of black yoga pants and a tight long-sleeve t-shirt and Matt wore his clothes from the night before. "I guess I better get going," he said. "I have a four-hour drive and you probably need to work."

Kate hugged him tightly for several second. Then she kissed him on the lips and said, "Thank you for a wonderful weekend. I really needed that. It's crazy, but I'm glad you crashed into me." They both chuckled as they embraced again.

"You're welcome," Matt said as Kate released him from her grasp. "And thank you, Kate. I hope everything works out for you at work on Monday and with your trial. I'm sure you'll do great." Matt handed her a paper with his dorm phone number and email address on it.

"Matt, this was great, it really was. But this was a one-time thing. Let's just agree we had a nice time together this weekend and leave it at that, okay? Good luck with school and everything down the road," Kate replied.

"If that's what you want, I understand," Matt said. "But I have a feeling I'll be hearing from you again." He smiled and walked out the front door. As Matt drove away, Kate was sure she'd never see him again.