Oral Advocacy Ch. 04: The Island

Story Info
The ladies visit the Caribbean and surrender to temptation.
12.4k words
4.7
3.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ms. Harris, you may make your closing argument on behalf of the defendant," the judge said flatly.

"Thank you, Your Honor," Kate said as she stood and buttoned her suit jacket. Kate's heart pounded beneath her ample breasts, which were still visible underneath her navy-blue blazer and white button-down dress shirt. This was her first-ever closing argument and, although she was relentlessly prepared, she was still nervous. She stood sideways in front of the 12 jurors as she set her notes down on the podium, giving them a brief profile view of her incredible body.

Turning to her right to face the jurors, Kate smiled and thanked them for their service. Her long black hair, styled in waves for the week's trial, fell in front of her shoulders to the bottom of her breasts. She launched into her closing argument, quickly forgetting her nervousness and delivering a devastating takedown of the plaintiff's case. She recounted the facts with precision and explained the law to the jurors in terms they could easily understand.

As she continued, she could see jurors nodding in agreement as she explained why her client was not liable for the car accident he was being sued for. Kate knew her arguments were hitting home when the plaintiff's lawyer started objecting, hoping to throw her off her game. But Kate was completely locked in and, despite the other attorney's best efforts to disrupt her, finished her argument with time to spare.

When the jurors filed out of the courtroom to deliberate around 2:00 p.m., Kate saw the plaintiff's attorney, an experienced lawyer in his early 60s, walking toward her. Kate couldn't stand him. He'd argued with her about everything for months and had been extremely difficult to deal with. Apparently unable to understand that his case was weak, he constantly told her about how long he'd been practicing law and that she was making a huge mistake by not settling. Now, as he approached her with an outstretched hand, he said, "Well done, young lady. Not enough to win, but a valiant effort nonetheless."

Kate fought the urge to put him in his place, knowing she'd done a great job and had probably won the trial. She also couldn't help but notice that he was staring directly at her chest, something he'd done throughout the trial. But she took the high road, smiling as she said, "You did a great job, too. However it turns out, it was a great experience, this being my first jury trial." Better to be gracious and let him eat his words later, she thought. Exhausted from four days of trial, she headed for the hallway to wait for the verdict.

As she exited the courtroom, Jane Rogers, one of the firm's senior partners, approached her. "Excellent job, Kate. That was outstanding oral advocacy, especially during your closing argument," she said. Kate couldn't help beaming with pride.

"Thank you so much, Jane," Kate said. "I was so nervous when I stood up to close, I just hoped I'd be able to get through it."

"Well, you could've fooled me," Jane said. "You were poised, professional, in command of the facts and the law, everything we want in a trial lawyer. Again, great job. Let me know how it turns out as soon as the jury comes back." Jane walked away, leaving Kate, her paralegal, and one of the firm's newest associates to wait for the verdict.

As the hours passed and the late March afternoon turned to evening, Kate thought about everything that had happened since the end of the summer. Samantha had honored her end of the bargain, letting Kate and Matt ravish each other one weekend each month. In the fall, Kate had made a trip to campus and, since Matt had turned 21, even ventured out to some bars with him. She'd felt out of place and even a bit sad being a lawyer at college bars with the student she was sleeping with. So, since then, she'd either seen him in her hotel room or at her house when he came home.

The last time she'd seen him was in early February when he spent the weekend at her house to celebrate both Kate's 31st birthday and the one-year anniversary of their roadside meeting. The sex was still incredible, especially when he went down on her, but Kate was beginning to detect a slight change. It was the first time she'd seen him in 2002 and, as he left, he told her he may not be home again that semester, ostensibly because of the baseball season, spring break, and wanting to spend more time going out. After growing used to regular mind-blowing sex, Kate had readily agreed to head to campus this weekend. After seven weeks without any action, she needed to get laid, wherever she could.

Kate had seen Sam several times since the summer, during brief meetings on her trips to campus or when Sam came home. She'd stop by Kate's hotel room or house, supposedly just to say hello. She'd been particularly flirtatious and Kate could tell she was still interested in another rendezvous. Kate had played along, flirting with Sam in return and subtly suggesting she may be interested too. After months of hesitation, Kate was increasingly ready to make a deal with Sam that would fulfill both of their desires.

As the sun set and the jurors continued to deliberate, Kate grew worried. They'd been out for five hours and the judge was starting to talk about letting them go home for the night. It was Thursday and Kate was driving to campus tomorrow morning. If she had to come back tomorrow, she wouldn't be able to leave on time and, if they still couldn't make a decision, she could miss a whole afternoon with Matt. Plus, she was becoming concerned she'd lost the trial. On its own, losing was bad enough. But losing to a cocky, condescending jerk like her opposing counsel would take all the fun out of the coming weekend.

Finally, around 7:30, the jurors announced they'd reached a verdict. Kate's heart raced and her stomach churned as the jury slowly filed in and handed the paperwork to the bailiff. After the judge reviewed it, she handed it back to the foreperson, who announced a verdict in favor of Kate's client. Kate smiled broadly and hugged her client, happy to have won for her, even if the insurance company was footing the bill for everything.

She made a point of shaking hands with opposing counsel again. He was obviously shocked at having lost. Incredibly, he asked her if she wanted to get a drink so they could talk about a settlement so he wouldn't have to get the verdict overturned on appeal and win the retrial. His eyes again drifted downward to her chest and, unable to resist, Kate said, "I'm sure you'd like another opportunity to stare at my breasts for four days. But maybe if you'd spend less time on that and more time on your case, you wouldn't have to appeal."

She walked away before he had a chance to respond, quickly putting it behind her as she called Jason, her best friend at the firm, on his cell phone. She gave him the good news and agreed to meet up with him and others from the firm at a nearby bar to celebrate. To Kate's surprise, she and Jason had become closer friends since she'd blown him three times at the end of last summer. Afterwards, she'd been worried that things would be awkward between them, especially since he was engaged. They hadn't talked about it, even once, but had started spending more time together, both at work and at happy hours afterward.

As she walked into the bar, Kate spotted Jason and a few other attorneys at a table in the back. Everyone congratulated her and the drinks and conversation flowed freely. A few hours later, around 10:00, the last of their colleagues filtered out, leaving Kate and Jason alone together. She was already good and drunk but didn't want the night to end. As they talked, the conversation turned to Jason's wedding and how things were going with Carrie, his fiancé.

"Everything's on track for August," Jason said. "We're really excited, although with all the work that goes into a wedding, I think I'm more excited for the honeymoon."

"The Bahamas, right?" Kate asked. "That sounds wonderful right now." The winter weather was hanging on and the thought of a week at the beach, a bottomless drink in her hand, sounded perfect to Kate. Having a hard cock to play with would make it even better, Kate thought to herself, her horniness only increasing now that she was more than a little tipsy.

"Yeah, it does," Jason said. "I'm really looking forward to it. Carrie is too." Kate sensed a little uncertainty in his voice.

"Is everything good with you two?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's fine," he said, hesitating. "It's just that after we, you know, did what we did last summer, I asked Carrie to start going down on me again. She was totally opposed and said it's never going to happen."

"I'm so sorry, Jason," Kate said. "You didn't tell her what I did, did you?"

"No, no way," Jason said with a smile. "It was a one-time thing, right? I was just helping a friend, successfully I might add, so I just left it alone." Kate had told him about deep-throating Matt and how sucking his 8.5-inch cock was instrumental in her being able to keep her relationship with Matt going. Kate got turned on just thinking about it.

"Maybe she'll come around," Kate said. "I could bring it up sometime, if that would help. I love having so much control over men. When it's in my mouth, I'm the one in charge and, let's face it, guys will do anything I want."

"Very true," Jason said, laughing. "We're pretty easy that way, present company included. I appreciate the offer, but I think Carrie's mind is made up. I'll just have to stick with sex, which is fine. But I guess if I ever really need a blowjob, I can give you a call, right?"

"Absolutely! You know I'd love that big cock in my mouth again! My place or yours?" Kate said, a little too enthusiastically. After a long pause, she added, "Of course, you know I'm just kidding. You're getting married and it was a one-time thing. Our little secret indiscretion that's all in the past." By the way Jason looked at her, Kate wasn't sure he believed that she was just joking. This is why I shouldn't drink this much, she thought, afraid her raging horniness was all too obvious.

"Alright, I think it's time to get you home," Matt said. "You're in no condition to drive so I'll take you."

"But I need my car tomorrow," Kate said. "I have to drive to..."

"To where?" Jason asked as they gathered their things and walked toward the door.

"Nowhere," Kate said. "I forgot I'm taking the day off."

"Are you going to see Matt?" Jason asked. "Is that still going on?"

"If you must know, yes it is," Kate said as they exited and walked down the sidewalk. "Although not as much. I've only seen him once since his Christmas break. I don't know what's going on, but he doesn't seem as interested. I guess it's getting routine and I need to step up my game."

"Or move on from sleeping with some college student. And his girlfriend. And his roommate," Jason said.

"Ouch," Kate said as they neared the parking garage. "I guess you don't approve of my sex life, huh?"

"It's really none of my business," Jason said. "But if you want to know, I think you're a smart, professional, accomplished, beautiful woman who could do more than have weekend hookups."

Kate felt both flattered and defensive. "Thank you," she said. "But you know how it is with work. I just don't have time to date and I have certain needs. And Matt is so good, I just can't stop."

"Fair enough," Jason said as they waited for the garage elevator. "But spare me the work excuse. Plenty of people, myself included, work and have a relationship. You can do it too."

"Yeah, but I want to make partner and if I do what you do..." Kate said, trailing off. She instantly regretted what she said.

"Ouch," Jason said. "I guess you don't approve of my work life, huh?"

The elevator door opened and they got on together. "Jason, I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't mean that." They both knew his chances of making partner were increasingly slim and, come July, he may even need to find a new job. He was still grinding away, but Kate knew his heart wasn't in it and that the big firm lifestyle just wasn't for him.

"It's okay," Jason said. "You're probably right. Anyway, let's get you home." They drove mostly in silence. It was the first time they'd been this honest with each other and the first time they'd kind of argued. Almost like their first fight as a couple, only they weren't dating.

When they arrived at her house, Kate said, "Jason, I'm sorry again for what I said. You know you're a great lawyer and a great guy, right?"

"Thanks, Kate," he replied. "And I'm sorry for what I said about your sex life. I know you really like Matt and you should keep seeing him if he makes you happy. Plus, it's not like I'm getting much action, so who am I to talk?"

Kate almost asked him if he wanted to come inside. Knowing how little action he was getting and how well-endowed he was, combined with her drunkenness and lack of action herself, made her want him desperately. The thought of his huge cock unloading a torrent of semen into her throat and then filling her wet pussy turned her on. But they were just friends and besides, he was engaged. And they worked together. So, following her natural inclination to be good and follow the rules, she instead said, "I'm sure things will work out. Thanks again for the ride and if you ever want to talk about it, just let me know."

Kate kissed him on the cheek and squeezed his forearm. She sensed that he wanted to lean in for a kiss. She knew she wouldn't be able to resist if he did and imagined his tongue in her mouth as he groped her breasts and reached his hand up her skirt. But instead, he just said, "Thanks, Kate. Have a good night." Kate smiled and got out of the car, quickly shaking it off as she went inside and passed out in her bed.

The next afternoon she drove to her usual hotel near campus, her hangover from the night before thankfully over. As she entered the lobby, she saw Samantha sitting on a couch. Several male staff members were milling about, pretending to have a reason to be there. Sam looked unbelievable as always, wearing skin-tight jeans and a low-cut white t-shirt, her blonde hair up in a ponytail. "Kate, it's so great to see you," Sam said enthusiastically as she rushed over and hugged Kate.

"You too, Samantha," Kate said. "This is certainly a nice surprise. What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I thought we should have a little talk before you text Matt your room number," Sam said. "That's okay, isn't it? Go ahead and check in and we can talk in your room." Kate checked in to her usual room on the top floor with a king-size bed and took the elevator up with Sam. When they got to her room, Sam said, "I'll get right to it, Kate. Matt and I are getting serious--very serious--and this has to stop. Tonight's your last night with him."

"No, it's not," Kate said sternly, anger welling up inside her and her competitiveness kicking in. "There's no way he's going to stop seeing me, and you know why."

"If you're talking about your oral skills and your deep-throating, trust me, he's moved on. Let's face it, Kate, I'm younger and prettier than you. And we're in love, okay? It's been fun, experimenting and all, but we're going to be seniors next year. We're staying here this summer and then studying abroad in Spain next semester. I'm sorry, but it's over."

Kate was shocked but knew she should have seen it coming. Matt had cooled on her, she knew. And it made sense. After all, she was an attorney, driving four hours once a month to screw a college student ten years younger. But Kate wasn't ready to give up, and certainly wasn't going to let this end on Sam's terms. Besides, it was only March and even if the Spain thing was true, they had five months of incredible sex left. So she decided to up the ante.

"What if we could join forces and both get what we want?" Kate asked flirtatiously.

"No, I don't think so. I'm sorry, I'm past all that," Sam said. She hesitated as she said it, letting Kate know there was still an opening.

"Well, then at least do me the courtesy of sticking around until Matt gets here. I want to make sure we're all on the same page," Kate said.

"Fine," Sam said. "Go ahead and text him." Kate texted her room number to Matt, glad he'd finally come around and gotten a cell phone. It was so much easier being able to type in three digits when she got checked in, although doing more than that was a pain. Hopefully someone will figure out how to put a full keyboard on cell phones, Kate thought.

About ten minutes later Matt arrived, obviously surprised to see Sam in the room. "Samantha told me tonight is our last night together. Is that true?" Kate asked.

"Uh, yeah, it is," he replied. "I thought I was going to be the one to tell you, so this is kind of awkward having both of you here. But yeah, we're staying here this summer and then studying abroad. And we're getting pretty serious and Sam wants me to..."

"Matt, it's okay," Kate said. "I understand."

"Really?" he replied. "I was worried you'd be upset."

"No, not at all," Kate said. "I just wanted to confirm with you. And of course, we get one more night together, right?" Matt nodded. "Excellent," she added. "But before we get to that, I do have one more thing to discuss."

"What's that?" Matt asked.

"Would it be okay if Sam stayed and watched us?"

"Um, sure, but I doubt she'd want to," Matt answered.

"Oh, I don't know about that," Kate replied, taking off her shirt and turning to look at Sam. Kate could see the excitement in her eyes. "Matt, how much has Sam told you about me and her?"

"Not much," Matt said. "Just that she let us continue hooking up because she knows I like it and she knew you really needed it."

"That's all?" Kate asked as she unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. "She didn't tell you that she calls me after each of our weekends and has me tell her every detail? That hearing about you with another woman makes her so horny she almost orgasms without even touching herself?"

"Um, no, she didn't," Matt said with barely disguised satisfaction. "But that would explain those Mondays when she's..."

"Alright," Sam interrupted. "I'll get going so you two can have your last rendezvous."

"I think you want to stay," Kate said as she stepped forward and kissed Matt. She worked her tongue into his mouth as she pressed her body against his. He was already hard from thinking about Sam watching them. His hands quickly moved to her breasts, fondling them aggressively. As they made out, Kate glanced at Sam and saw she was watching intently. Pulling away from Matt, she said, "Samantha, are you sure you want to leave? Why don't you get comfortable and have a seat on that chair?"

Just as Kate had hoped, Sam smiled and sat down only a few feet from the bed. Kate moved Matt next to it and took her skirt and panties off, giving everyone a full view of her amazing body. Matt moved in and began to suck Kate's tits as she hastily pulled his shirt off. It felt so good as he sucked her aching nipples and began to finger her. Reluctantly, she pulled away and turned to look at Sam. "What do you want me to do to him?" Kate asked.

Sam just said, "Um, I don't know."

"Don't be shy, Samantha," Kate replied. "Just say it."

"I want you to suck his cock," Sam said.

"Excellent," Kate said. "But I want you to undress first." Sam readily complied. Standing in her bra and panties, she looked unbelievably hot. Sam had a perfect body, with ample breasts and a toned, athletic figure. "All the way, sweetie," Kate added. Sam unhooked her bra and dropped it to the floor before sliding her panties off, revealing her shaved pussy and perfect ass.

Matt was so hard he looked like he was going to tear a hole in his pants. Kate knelt before him as Sam returned to her seat only a couple feet to Kate's right. Kate took Matt's pants and boxers off, knowing teasing would likely be counterproductive today. She wanted Sam to watch her suck Matt's dick for as long as possible. She went straight at it, taking Matt's cock into her mouth and sliding her lips all the way to the base of his shaft.