Oral Advocacy Ch. 04: The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was so turned on by Sam's horniness that she grabbed Sam by the back of her head and pulled it between her legs. Sam went straight for Kate's clit, knowing she needed it bad. As Kate got close, Sam took it into her mouth and sucked it until Kate felt like it exploded. Then Sam knelt over and put her pussy right in Kate's face, letting Kate lick her until she too climaxed intensely. The whole thing was over in less than 15 minutes.

The next morning Kate woke up alone. Walking into the living room, she saw Sam and Megan talking on the couch. "What's going on?" Kate asked.

"Oh, nothing," Sam said. "Just talking about what a great trip it's been." Kate could tell they were up to something but decided to let it go. They again spent the day at the beach and pool. Around 5:00, Sam said, "Kate, we want to take you out to dinner tonight. To the nice restaurant. Our treat, we insist." Kate could tell they were determined so she agreed.

Megan wore her new dress and looked incredible. Sam wore a black halter top dress that barely covered her great ass and had a neckline that plunged all the way to her stomach. Kate wore a strapless, silver ankle-length dress with a slit that came all the way up to her thigh. They looked unbelievable and part of Kate wished she'd chosen Vegas for the trip. The dinner was superb and Kate let the other two pay the bill, as they insisted.

When they got back to the room, Sam said, "We have one more thing we'd like to do to thank you for the trip." Sam looked at Megan and they smiled at each other as they stood on either side of Kate and began to kiss her neck. She felt Sam's hand on one breast and Megan's on the other as they kissed her sensuously. Taking her by the hands, they led her into a bedroom.

Sam began to kiss her as Megan knelt down and slid her hand up Kate's leg and through the slit in her dress. Sam fondled her breasts as Megan brought her other hand up the inside of Kate's thigh, into her dress. Megan's hands caressed her thighs and butt as Sam's tongue was inside her mouth and hands squeezed her breasts. It was all so intense it was almost too much for Kate.

She felt Megan pull her panties down and then Megan was standing behind her, unzipping her dress. Sam was still kissing her as Megan pulled Kate's dress down to her waist and unclasped her bra. Sam pulled it off from the front as Megan again knelt down and pulled Kate's dress to her ankles. She stepped out of it and her panties, fully nude as Sam started to suck her right breast. Then Megan started on the right one. It felt amazing have both tits sucked at once. Kate's aching nipples loved the feel of two mouths on them as four hands rubbed her thighs and squeezed her ass.

Pulling off of her, they sat Kate on the edge of the bed and began to undress each other. Once they were both naked, they again turned their attention to Kate. Climbing into the bed with her, they lay her down and began to suck her breasts again. Kate moaned with pleasure and soon felt Sam start to kiss her stomach as Megan continued on her breasts. Kate spread her legs and felt Sam's tongue on her pussy as Megan moved up and started to kiss her. Having one tongue in her mouth and another in her vagina made Kate as horny as she'd ever been.

Her orgasm built quickly and she soon lost the ability to kiss Megan back. Megan moved back to Kate's breasts, licking and sucking her nipples as Sam licked her clit. When Kate climaxed, it was as powerful an orgasm as she'd ever had. Her whole body shook and her pussy throbbed as pleasure overwhelmed her. Not missing a beat, Sam used her hands to spread Kate's pussy wide and Megan leaned down to lick her clit. It was so intense that Kate's orgasm kept going and going until it was too much and she gently pushed them away.

"We're not done," Megan said as she slipped her fingers into Kate. "We want to leave you satisfied after all you've done for us." Kate just moaned as Megan moved in and out of her, letting herself lose all control. Soon they were kissing her, sucking her tits and fingering her all at once. Kate couldn't tell who was doing what, only that she was going to orgasm again. Someone flipped her over onto her knees and pulled her butt into the air.

Kate's head was sideways on the mattress as one of them began to finger and lick her from behind and the other sucked her tits. Each time she got close to climaxing they backed off, allowing it to go on and on. Then they put her on her back and one began to finger her as the other licked her pussy. Opening her eyes briefly, she could tell from the ass in front of her face that Megan was going down on her while Sam fingered her. Kate grabbed Megan's ass and reached for her tits. Just as she grabbed them, Kate came hard. Her body convulsed and she screamed as they both continued until Kate's orgasm subsided.

Then they lay next to her, one on each side, and gingerly touched her with just their fingertips. They worked their hands down to her thighs, up her stomach and onto her breasts, over and over again. Gradually they shifted to rubbing her with their hands before kissing and sucking her tits, alternating from one to the other. Kate just let them go, knowing she wasn't fully satisfied yet. Eventually Sam went down on her again and she orgasmed a third time. It was finally enough and she lay on the bed fully drained.

After a while Kate offered to return the favor, knowing they both must be fully aroused. Sam sat up and said, "It's okay, Kate, we can take care of that. Just relax and get some sleep. I'll stay in the other room tonight." Kate looked at Sam and saw her staring back with a smile. Kate knew instantly what she was thinking. Sam and Megan both got out of the bed, Megan letting her hand linger on Kate's. As they walked out of the bedroom, Sam paused and briefly returned.

"Thank you so much for opening Megan up to this," Sam said. "Just think of all the fun we're going to have at school." Kate worried that, now that she had Megan, Sam would lose interest in her.

Sensing exactly what Kate was thinking, Sam said, "Don't worry, you'll get your three-way. And a few times with Matt in the summer. But then it's over, for real. Anyway, have a good night. I know Megan and I will." She turned and walked out, closing the door behind her. Kate heard them in the other room, obviously enjoying each other. When she woke up in the morning and went into the living room, she could hear them going at it again.

Knowing they had a flight to make, she knocked on the door. "Sorry to interrupt, ladies, but remember we have a flight to catch." A few minutes later they both emerged, both still naked.

"We're going to take a shower," Megan said. "Want to join us?"

"No, it's okay," Kate said. "Just remember we have to leave in 90 minutes."

"Come on, Kate," Sam said. Kate couldn't resist joining them. In the shower, Sam fingered her again as Megan kissed her and sucked her tits. Kate couldn't help herself and orgasmed once more. Then they dressed, packed and headed to the airport.

As they flew home, Kate sat in the middle seat. Seeing Megan looking out the window wistfully, Kate asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"Derek," she said. "And his cock. This was incredible, it really was. You're both very good. But there's something about taking it from behind, you know?"

"Absolutely," Sam said. "I keep thinking about Matt's cock and what he's going to do to me as soon as we get home."

Kate felt a slight pang of jealousy and a little sadness, knowing she didn't have anyone to go home to. But as she thought about getting back to work and then being able to fulfill her end of the deal, a slight smile crossed her face.

"What are you thinking about?" Megan asked.

"My upcoming trial," Kate said. "It starts a week from tomorrow and if I win, that'll be two and I'll be on the glide path to making partner this summer."

"She's thinking about Derek and Matt's cocks," Sam said. "Don't believe all that work talk."

"Maybe so," Kate said with a smile. "Ladies, you can enjoy them tonight. But then hands off for two weeks. Yours and theirs. I want them primed and ready to go when they come visit me."