Oral Advocacy Ch. 04: The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not here," Kate said, knowing Megan was only a few feet away. She felt Sam's finger at the opening to her vagina. Sam began to work her way in as Kate got wet. She inserted her middle finger up to her second knuckle and began to finger Kate.

"You're such a tease," Sam said as Kate pulled away from her.

"Not here," Kate said again in a low voice. "Megan's right there."

"Maybe we should go up to the room," Sam said as she squeezed Kate's ass. The sun had set and the light was fading quickly. They all got out of the water and realized it was much too early to turn in, the mid-April sunset being earlier than expected. So they went to the pool and ordered food and more drinks. Kate liked the atmosphere, mostly couples and small groups of adults. There were a few families but not many kids and, thankfully, no large groups of spring breakers.

That wasn't to say there weren't men around, though. Plenty of them gravitated toward Sam, who clearly loved the attention. She was completely at ease, Kate noticed, always ready with a smile and having no trouble talking to strangers. She probably gets a lot of practice, Kate thought, with looks like that. All she has to do is smile and flirt a little and men will do anything for her.

Around 10:00 they went back up to the room, relaxed and worn out from a long day. "Kate and I can take this room," Sam said. "And Megan, you can have that one to yourself."

"Are you sure?" Megan said. "I can sleep on the pullout couch and you guys can take the beds. I really don't mind."

"No, don't be ridiculous," Sam said. "Kate and I can share. It's a king bed so there's plenty of room." They said their good nights and Megan went into her room and they heard the shower start. "That's a great idea," Sam said flirtatiously.

"You can go first," Kate said. "I'll put my stuff away and then I can shower after you."

"I don't think so," Sam said. She closed the door to their room and locked it. Cupping Kate's breasts in her hands, she began to squeeze them gently. "I've been waiting for months to do this."

Sam took Kate by the hand and led her into the bathroom. The shower was huge, big enough for six people. Sam turned on the overhead sprayer, which let water fall like rain. There was no door, just a sloped floor that led from one end of the bathroom to the shower end. "Turn around," she said. Kate complied and felt Sam's soft hands on her hips. Her thighs pressed against Kate's butt as Sam's hands worked their way up Kate's back. Kate felt Sam tug on her bikini and untie it, letting it fall to the bathroom floor.

Sam put her hands on Kate's shoulders and turned her around. Sam's hands were quickly on her breasts again, this time working her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. They hardened immediately, Kate being more excited than she'd been letting on. Sam sensed it and smiled. "Looks like I'm not the only one who's been waiting for this," she said as she continued to massage Kate's breasts. Her hands were so soft and smooth and she was so gentle, it turned Kate on immensely.

Briefly withdrawing her hands, Sam undid her own bikini top and freed her gorgeous tits. Then they both took their bottoms off and, fully nude, stepped into the shower. The warm water felt incredible as it rained down over their naked bodies. They took turns washing each other, their hands made smoother by the body wash. Kate loved feeling Sam's soft hands wash every inch of her body. When she got to Kate's vagina, Sam began to finger her again. As the warm water rolled over her hardening clit and Sam's fingers entered her, Kate began to moan. She was surprised at how turned on she was and at how quickly she'd gotten aroused. Sam sensed it too and began to stroke Kate's clit, quickly bringing her to the brink of orgasm.

Sam nudged Kate's legs open wider and really began to stroke her. Sam's fingers pressed firmly against Kate's wet pussy as their naked bodies pressed together. Kate began to moan loudly as Sam rubbed her with just the right amount of pressure. As Kate's muscles tensed, Sam pressed harder against her and Kate climaxed hard, letting out a loud groan as she released.

"Oh God, that felt so good," Kate said as Sam withdrew her hand and Kate, a little weak in the knees, leaned against the wall to avoid falling over.

"I'm glad you liked it," Sam said. "I love getting you off and seeing your face as you orgasm." She's so used to getting what she wants, Kate thought, I think she needs something a little different. Kate put body wash on her hands and began to wash Sam's arms, abs, and back, going agonizingly slowly. When she finally got to Sam's breasts, she rubbed them gently, carefully avoiding Sam's nipples. Kate could see they were rock hard and desperately needed to be touched and sucked. But instead, she got more lotion and, moving behind Sam, began to gently wash her ass.

It was firm and perfectly shaped. Kate gingerly touched the insides of Kate's cheeks, teasing her with a soft, delicate touch. Sam opened her legs and Kate reached between them, letting her hands wander to the edge of Sam's pussy. She was careful not to touch Sam's clit, gently massaging her labia. Sam leaned forward and put her hand on the wall, bending over slightly and spreading her legs further. Kate knew what she wanted.

Kate knelt down and began to wash Sam's legs. They were long and smooth and perfectly toned. Kate repeatedly worked her way to Sam's inner thighs and the edge of her vagina as Sam began to pant and whimper. Kate turned Sam around and put her hands on Sam's knees. Slowly sliding them upward, she brought them to the edge of Sam's wet pussy and touched her everywhere except her clit. Reaching around her, Kate put her hands on Sam's ass and leaned forward, kissing her softly just above her pussy.

She could tell Sam's orgasm was building. She was whimpering louder and her muscles felt tense. Kate kissed her inner thighs and brought her right index finger to Sam's opening. It was soaking wet and Sam was desperate for Kate to enter her. Kate worked her fingertip just inside, continuing to kiss Sam just next to her clit. Then she stood up and, taking Sam's hand, gently led her out of the shower.

Disoriented, Sam said, "Wait, what are you doing?"

"I think we're both plenty clean," Kate said as she turned off the water and began to dry herself off. She could tell Sam was perturbed. "Thanks again for such an incredible handjob, Samantha. That was wonderful."

"You're welcome," Sam said. "But you can't leave me hanging like this." Kate began to dry Sam off and then led her to the bed, directing her to lie on her back. Kate climbed on top and began to kiss her as their damp, naked bodies pressed against each other. Kate thrust her tongue into Sam's mouth, loving the feel of Sam's soft lips and tongue on hers. After a while she worked her way to Sam's breasts, taking them into her mouth and licking and sucking Sam's erect nipples.

Eventually she worked her way down Sam's abdomen and back to her inner thighs, where she again teased Sam relentlessly. She could hear Sam moaning and panting and could feel how badly she needed relief. Pushing Sam's legs open wider, Kate slid her finger inside Sam as she licked her, still just barely avoiding making contact with her clit. Sam began to cry out as Kate fingered her. She was soaking wet and got louder and louder as Kate continued to penetrate her.

Finally, when Sam was at her breaking point, Kate flicked Sam's tongue with her clit. Sam yelled out, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" as Kate licked her. Kate pulled her finger out, reaching up and fondling Sam's nipples as she continued to pleasure her orally. Sam began to moan and yell louder as her arousal built. Kate buried her face into Sam's pussy, licking it from top to bottom and taking Sam over the edge.

Sam screamed as she climaxed. It was shockingly loud and Sam's hips bucked hard, knocking Kate's head back slightly as she continued to lick Sam. Her pussy throbbed and she continued to cry out as Kate pressed her tongue against her clit, making Sam's orgasm roll on. When it finally began to subside, Kate lifted her head, her mouth and chin drenched with Sam's juices.

Kate knelt on the bed with Sam's right leg between hers and slid two fingers into Sam's throbbing pussy. She pressed them as far into Sam as she could, penetrating her as deep as possible. She went slowly at first, working to find Sam's G-spot. When she hit it, Sam moaned, "Oh yeah, right there, oh yeah." Kate increased her pace, using her left hand to rub Sam's clit. She orgasmed again, once more yelling out loudly as she did. Kate collapsed onto the bed next to Sam, drained after working so hard to please Sam.

They lay together for a while before returning to clean each other up. Sam offered to go down on Kate, but she declined, tired and knowing they had two more nights together. In the morning, Kate woke up first and went into the living room, where she found Megan in shorts and a t-shirt looking out at the beach.

"Good morning," Kate said. "How'd you sleep?"

"Okay," Megan said with a little uncertainty in her voice. "How about you?"

"Very well, thank you," Kate said. Megan looked like she wanted to say something. "Is everything okay?" Kate asked.

"Yeah, it's fine. I woke up a couple times last night. Just an unfamiliar bed, I guess," Megan said.

"Well, you'll have plenty of time to relax today and tomorrow," Kate said. "You can nap as much as you want."

"Yeah, I guess so," Megan said, pausing. "Can I ask you something? I thought I heard Sam scream a couple times last night. Is everything okay? I'm not sure what it was, and I may have been dreaming."

"Scream?" Kate asked. "Like she was hurt?"

"No, actually like she was having sex," Megan said quietly. Kate wasn't sure how to answer. It's 2002, she thought, and not really a big deal anymore. But Megan was from a small town in the Midwest and seemed fairly conservative, at least from Matt and Sam told her. On the other hand, she'd agreed to Kate's proposal, so she couldn't be too conservative.

"I was going down on her," Kate said matter-of-factly. "She screamed when she orgasmed."

"Oh," Megan said with a surprised tone. "That's not what I expected, but okay."

"Sam's very hard to resist," Kate said.

"I see," Megan said. "I know what you probably think, me being from a small town and studying all the time. I'm just a little surprised. I mean, you want to do two guys at once but then you're with Sam too?"

"I'm into guys," Kate said. "But Sam seduced me once before, last summer, and I really liked it. A couple weeks ago we did it again. So here we are."

"I see," Megan said again. After a long pause, she added, "But it seems kind of unfair."

"What does?" Kate asked.

"Well, Sam gets to come on this trip and sleep with you. I just get to come on the trip," Megan said. "It seems like I should get more."

"Like what?" Kate asked.

"I don't know," Megan said. "I'll have to think about it." Just then Sam emerged from the bedroom. They all decided to walk around the resort grounds before heading to the beach. It had two main pools, the lazy river connecting them to each other and some of the rooms, tennis courts, five restaurants, and a shopping area. As they walked through the stores, Kate noticed Megan had stopped in front of a designer clothing store.

"See something you like?" she asked.

"Look at that dress," Megan said. It was a light purple corset dress with thin straps above the bust, allowing the wearer's breasts to pour out of it. It had an open back and the bottom was ankle length with a slit on the side that came to the knees. They went inside and saw it cost $2,000. "Of course," Megan said. "No wonder I like it so much."

"Try it on," Kate said. "Just for fun." As Megan began to protest that it was a waste of time, Kate found a salesperson and asked if they had one in Megan's size. She returned with a size two and Megan reluctantly agreed to try it on.

"Holy shit," Sam said as Megan emerged from the dressing room. "You look so hot, you have to get it."

"I can't get it," Megan said. "It's $2,000. But I do look hot, don't I?" Yes, you do, Kate thought. It fit Megan perfectly and the pale lavender color looked great on her. The tight, low-cut bust accentuated her breasts and the dress clung perfectly to her shapely ass and cute figure.

"She'll take it," Kate said to the salesperson.

"No, I won't," Megan said. "I can't afford this. I'm sorry they're being so annoying."

"Yes, you will," Kate said, handing her credit card to the salesperson. "My treat."

"Kate, no, you can't do this," Megan said. "It's way too expensive."

"Stop," Kate said sternly, nodding to the clerk to run her card. "Go change back and let them wrap it up." Megan complied and returned with the dress, which the clerk quickly boxed up, obviously happy with her commission. As they left the store, Megan thanked Kate profusely.

"You're welcome," Kate said. "My treat. Everyone needs a really nice dress, for special occasions. Don't mention it again. Now, let's put that away and go to the beach."

"I'll meet you guys down there," Sam said. "I'm going to go play a little tennis. I'm sure there's some hapless guy here just waiting to get beat by a woman. See you in about an hour." Megan and Kate went back to the room and got their bikinis.

"Do you like the dress?" Kate asked as Megan put the dress with her luggage.

"Absolutely," Megan said. "It's beautiful."

"I don't know," Kate said. "It seems like you want more." She took her shirt and bra off and walked toward Megan, stopping about two feet away. Then she dropped her shorts, leaving only her black thong on.

"Kate, what are you doing?" Megan said nervously. "The dress, the trip, they're both great. I don't need anything more."

"True," Kate said. "But I know you want more." She stepped forward and leaned in to kiss Megan. They were exactly the same height. As their lips touched, Megan recoiled slightly.

"Kate, it's okay," Megan said.

"I saw the way you were looking at me," Kate said. "You haven't thought about it?"

"Of course I have," Megan said. "But I have a boyfriend."

"Trust me, he would love it," Kate said. "He'd probably cum just hearing about it."

"True," Megan said, laughing nervously. "I've actually thought about it a lot. Especially since last night."

"Take off your clothes," Kate said as she removed her own thong. Megan got naked and they went into her bedroom. Kate noticed Megan's pussy wasn't shaved. I guess this will be something new for both of us, she thought as she leaned in and kissed Megan. This time she kissed Kate back. Their hands were quickly all over each other's breasts and butts as they stood making out. After a while Kate nudged Megan onto the bed and knelt between her spread legs. She could tell Megan was nervous.

"It's okay," Kate said. "Just relax and do what you wished guys knew how to do." Megan smiled and Kate lay on top of her, kissing her on the mouth and neck before sucking her tits. They were smaller than what she was used to with Sam, but she loved them nonetheless. Knowing this was Megan's first time made it even hotter.

Kate lifted herself up slightly and reached between Megan's legs. She was already wet and Kate easily inserted two fingers into Megan's tight pussy. Kate slipped them in and out as Megan lay with her eyes closed, panting and moaning with pleasure. Then Kate lay between Megan's legs and began to lick her. Megan's pubic hair pressed against her nose and upper lip and hair got into her mouth as she licked Megan's clit. It was raw and natural and turned Kate on more than she'd expected.

Megan didn't last long. After just a few minutes she was gyrating her hips and grinding against Kate's tongue as she moaned and whimpered. Kate could tell her orgasm was intense even though she barely made a sound. The way she thrust her hips and throbbed let Kate know she's satisfied her. The serene look on Megan's face as Kate knelt between her legs left no doubt.

As Megan opened her eyes, Kate moved over and lay next to her, legs spread expectantly. "Kate, I've never done this before," Megan said.

"Don't worry, you know what to do," Kate said. Megan rolled over onto her and began licking her nipples, gently and incredibly sensitively. It felt so good that Kate wettened instantly. Already turned on by going down on Megan, Kate decided she couldn't wait. Pulling Megan's head up, she said, "Turn around so I can see your tight ass while you do it."

Megan obliged and knelt over Kate, her ass in the air and her mouth between Kate's legs. She began to kiss and lick Kate all around her pussy before starting to lick her clit. She was good, which didn't surprise Kate since she knew how diligent and competitive Megan was. Kate squeezed Megan's ass and reached down to fondle her tits as Megan went down on her. Then Kate slid a finger into Megan's pussy, enjoying being inside her while Megan's tongue made her clit swell.

Kate could tell Megan was getting distracted as she fingered her and rubbed her clit, but Megan kept working through it. She was determined to make Kate climax and her hard work was soon rewarded as Kate orgasmed powerfully. Then Kate pulled Megan's hips down and went down on her again as Megan's head rested on Kate's abs. Kate's face was soaked as she buried it in Megan's pussy from below and gave her another powerful orgasm.

As they lay tangled together, Megan said, "I can see why Sam likes that. You're really good."

"You are too," Kate said. "I've only done it a few times, so I guess we're both naturals." After a few minutes they got into their bikinis and walked into the pool from their back door. They swam to the main pool and then headed to the beach, where Sam joined them for the rest of the day. Kate learned a lot about them. Megan was from a small town about an hour from school. Her dad had a blue collar job and with four kids, her mom only worked part time. They didn't have much money but they were a solid family. Megan was smart--really smart--and determined to get ahead in life. Kate admired her work ethic and drive, seeing something of herself in Megan.

Sam went to a private school and knew Matt from a summer job in high school. Sam worked mostly for fun and to socialize, her family having more than enough money. She played soccer and tennis in high school and was good enough to get a tennis scholarship to college. Sam played it down but Kate knew how much work and determination that took. And she could tell Sam was intelligent, even though she somewhat coasted on her looks. If I looked like her, I probably would too, Kate thought.

Kate tried to get more information out of Sam about how she and Matt started dating, but she'd only say that they were summer-job friends in high school who went to the prom together as friends. Apparently, they'd started dating the summer after senior year. But that was all Sam would say, being extremely stingy with the details and again claiming not to know how Matt got to be so good in bed. Kate wondered if she'd ever find out the full story.

After a late dinner at one of the casual restaurants and some more time at the pool, they returned to their room around 9:00. Sam went into her bedroom and, as Kate followed her in, she turned to look at Megan. "Have fun," Megan mouthed as she smiled at Kate and closed the door to her room.

As soon as Kate closed the door behind her, Sam was all over her. She kissed Kate hard and groped her furiously. Briefly coming up for air, she said, "I know what you two did this afternoon. It's so hot I can't stand it." Sam pushed Kate onto the bed and yanked her bikini top off without even undoing it. Sam devoured Kate's tits before aggressively pulling her bikini bottom off and taking her own swimsuit off.