Oral Advocacy Ch. 05: The Client

Story Info
As her time with Matt ends, Kate advocates for a new client.
14.5k words
4.62
2.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stepped onto her front porch, the spring sun warmed Kate's smooth legs. After an unusually long winter, it felt good to be outside in the spring air. It was the last Saturday of April, two weeks since her trip to the island with Samantha and Megan. The days since then had been filled with intense work, both preparing for and conducting her second jury trial. She'd barely had an hour off since she'd returned from the Caribbean. The trial, another car accident case, had just ended late Friday afternoon. Kate had won again, this time after the jury deliberated for only 45 minutes. She knew she was well on her way to making partner and, even more importantly, to becoming a great oral advocate and trial attorney.

The verdict had come late enough that hardly anyone was left in the office and Kate hadn't been able to celebrate, instead going home and enjoying a relaxing evening in. In all honesty, she'd been relieved. She'd been able to clear her mind, get a good night's sleep, and go for a long run in the morning. Kate felt energized and ready for what was about to happen, something she'd been fantasizing about for months. As she sat in the warm sun in skimpy shorts and a tank top, Kate was so excited she could barely contain herself.

Matt and Derek would be here soon and the thought of having their cocks inside her at the same time drove her wild. Assuming Sam and Megan had kept up their end of the deal, Matt and Derek would be able to fuck her over and over after two weeks of total abstinence. She knew she needed it. The weekend on the island had been incredible and she'd left satisfied after what Sam and Megan had done to her. But it just wasn't the same. Kate needed a man to truly satisfy her and the thought of two ragingly horny 21-year-olds taking her at the same time made her wet with anticipation.

As she sat waiting, she reflected on where things stood with her life. Her career was going great, especially now that she'd become a great oral advocate in addition to an outstanding legal writer. Sure, she hadn't brought in any clients and, truth be told, had no clue how to do so. But she was sure business would come once word spread of her skill as a lawyer. Within two months, she was confident she'd be named a partner and be well on her way. Hopefully, she could spend her entire career at Yule, Cheatham and Howe. The work was rewarding, she loved her colleagues, and she knew the senior partners appreciated her. Plus, the pay was great, higher than she'd ever dreamed she'd be making at age 31.

Her personal life was another story. Kate knew her fling with Matt was coming to an end with him and Samantha staying on campus over the summer and then studying abroad. She didn't have any other dating prospects since she spent most waking hours either at work or working at home. Her encounters with Matt, and now Samantha, were her only real relief, allowing her a sexual outlet with no strings attached. Once she'd been seduced by Samantha, things went much further than Kate had ever expected. But she'd gone with it, deciding not to be conventional for the first time in her life.

It had certainly paid off. The sex with Matt was mind-blowing. He was so skilled, especially at going down on her, that she didn't know how she was going to live without him. And taking Derek's virginity, sleeping with a woman, sleeping with two women, having sex with someone watching, and deep throating her friend Jason--all were new experiences for Kate that she now wished she'd tried earlier. Especially deep throating Jason, she thought. Kate couldn't believe Carrie wasn't sucking Jason's dick. If she had unlimited access to an 8.5-inch cock, she'd be all over it. But she knew she couldn't have him, no matter how much she wanted him. He was engaged, and her best friend. Really her only friend, she thought, and she knew she couldn't screw it up with a repeat performance. Besides, that was a fantasy for another day. Today, in only a few minutes, she was going to fulfill her most fervent sexual desire. Kate smiled and, right on cue, Matt's car turned onto her street and parked in front of her house.

As Matt and Derek got out of the car, Kate stood up and said, "Good afternoon, gentlemen. Come on in and make yourselves at home. I hope you had a good trip in." Her breasts pushed against her tight tank top and her toned, freshly shaved legs glistened in the early afternoon sun. She wore her long black hair down and smiled back at Matt and Derek as they checked out her amazing body. Kate realized she hadn't seen Derek since she took his virginity a year earlier, in April 2001.

"Hi Kate," Derek said as he ascended her front steps carrying a duffel bag. "It's nice to see you again."

"It's nice to see you too," Kate replied. "Have you been working out? You look good."

"Yeah, a little," Derek said. "Just trying to stay in shape, you know?"

"How's it going?" Matt asked as he got to the porch after Derek.

"Great," Kate said. "Better now that you two are here." She followed them inside and closed the door behind them. Matt and Derek both sat on her couch and she sat down in a chair across from them. "I assume you know why you're here?" she asked.

"Sam told us everything," Matt said. "Your trip to the island, that you want to do two guys at the same time, the whole nine yards."

"And you guys are on board?" Kate asked, already knowing the answer.

"Absolutely," Derek said.

"Definitely," Matt said.

"And did you two follow through and not have sex the past two weeks?" They both nodded. "Very good. How about masturbating?"

"Nope," Matt said.

"Same for me," Derek said. "It's been two long weeks."

"Well, in that case, we'd better get started," Kate said. She was suddenly a little nervous and could see they were too. She walked over and sat between them and began to rub them through their pants. Both quickly hardened and Kate loved the feel of two cocks at once. She turned her head toward Derek and he leaned in and kissed her. He was better than before, all that practice with Megan obviously having paid off. Then she turned the other way and began making out with Matt as she continued to rub them both. Derek began fondling her right breast and her nipple hardened as her tongue pressed against Matt's.

They continued making out and groping each other for a few minutes until Kate stood up and said, "Why don't we go to my bedroom?" She took them both by the hand and led them into her room, where she took off her shorts and tank top. Underneath she wore a white thong and tiny white bra. They both began to reach for her tits but she said, "Gentlemen first this time. How about you guys get out of those clothes?"

Matt and Derek quickly undressed and stood before Kate, their cocks rock hard and desperate for relief. She knelt between them, put her hair in a ponytail, and said, "It looks like it's been a long two weeks."

"Too long," Matt said as Kate began to gently stroke his dick with her left hand. He moaned as she looked up at him.

"How about you, Derek?" Kate said. "Do you need to cum?"

"Oh yeah," Derek said. "I need to so bad." Kate began to stroke him with her right hand, slowly and gently. Then she began to fondle both guys' balls, knowing they were full of cum and desperate to be unloaded. Kate looked up at both and smiled, ready to provide the relief they so badly needed. She gripped both of their cocks and took Derek's head into her mouth, sucking just the tip as he moaned with pleasure. Then she turned to Matt and began to tease him too. She released her hand and took him deeper while stroking Derek with her other hand.

Turning to Derek, she began sucking him as she used her hand on Matt. They were both so hard and so horny it made Kate dripping wet inside her panties. She loved touching two dicks at once and being able to prolong the experience by alternating between them. Realizing she'd last seen Derek before learning her new skill, she suddenly took all of him into her mouth. He groaned loudly, clearly surprised at being deep throated. Kate took him into her throat over and over until she felt him twitch. She could tell he wasn't going to last.

Switching to Matt, she took his entire cock until he too was on the verge of unloading into her. She decided to make them wait just a bit longer. Kate stood up and held out her hands and said, "How about you guys help me out of these clothes?" She put her arms around Derek and kissed him deeply. As he thrust his tongue deep into her mouth, she felt Matt's hands on her waist. He was behind her and slid his hands inside her panties, squeezing her ass tightly before taking her thong to the floor. He reached around to rub her clit with one hand and finger her from behind with the other as Derek unhooked her bra and began to grope her firm breasts.

Feeling four hands on her tits and pussy excited Kate immensely. Her clit grew engorged and her nipples hardened even more. Feeling an orgasm building, she stopped kissing Derek and said, "I want you guys to go first." Then she climbed onto her bed and lay on her back, sideways across the mattress. She let her head dangle off the side of the bed and, upside down, could see both of their massive erections.

Derek approached her first and slid his hard cock into her mouth. He went slowly at first, sliding in and out of her throat. She felt his pubic hair against her face as he drove deeply. She could feel her throat bulge as he pushed into it again and again. Suddenly, she felt Matt's cock at the entrance to her vagina. She was soaking wet and he entered her easily, thrusting deeply and slowly. The feeling of being fucked at both ends made Kate delirious with pleasure. She loved that Matt and Derek were in total control of her. As their orgasms built, they started to thrust harder and deeper. Derek was deep inside her throat, farther than she'd ever taken a guy before. He filled her with each thrust, slightly triggering her gag reflex and making her eyes water.

The excitement of being with two guys, being dominated, and Matt's cock pounding into her easily overcame any discomfort she felt. Kate felt her orgasm build further just as Derek began to groan and cry out loudly. She could tell he was about to cum. Suddenly, he thrust hard into her throat and held his swollen cock inside. Kate felt her throat fill and struggled to breathe as his dick pumped a massive load into her. She couldn't move her head as Derek pressed the back of it against the side of the bed. His cock twitched and jerked until he finished with four shallow thrusts, allowing Kate to taste a few drops on her tongue.

The feeling was so intense she hadn't noticed that Matt had stopped fucking her. As Derek withdrew, she gasped for breath, her head still dangling over the edge of the bed. Before she opened her eyes, she felt Matt enter her mouth and begin thrusting vigorously. He was just a bit bigger and longer than Derek and Kate's throat again bulged with each thrust. Matt didn't start slowly. He was already close to the point of no return. Kate loved that he was so horny that he could barely control himself.

As Matt fucked her face, Kate felt Derek slide his fingers inside her and begin fingering her. She moaned with pleasure but the sound was muffled by Matt's cock in her throat. He was rough, just the way she wanted it, and leaned forward so he could put every inch inside her. Kate felt his cock swell as he drove deeply into her and let out a loud scream. Cum again flooded her throat, some of it backing up into her mouth as she struggled to swallow his load. Unlike Derek, Matt didn't hold himself in her throat, instead continuing to thrust into her as he released streams of cum into her mouth, knowing she loved tasting it.

As soon as Matt finished, he pulled out and she felt Derek's tongue on her clit. Kate was so aroused she knew she couldn't wait. Reaching down, she pushed Derek's face against her, smashing his tongue against her pussy. He continued to lick her as Matt began stroking and sucking her nipples. Within minutes Kate felt herself lose control. She screamed as a powerful orgasm enveloped her entire body. She moaned and panted as Derek continued to pleasure her, wanting it to go on forever.

Derek stopped and, as Kate opened her eyes, she saw Matt nudge him out of the way. Quickly, Matt's fingers were inside her and pounding into her G-spot. He stroked her clit with his other hand as he fingered her deeply. Another orgasm built rapidly and Kate climaxed again, this time squirting all over her legs and Matt's arm. As it subsided and she lay exhausted on the bed, she heard Matt say, "Sorry to knock you out of the way, but I knew she needed that."

"No problem," Derek said. "That was awesome. I need to learn how to do that."

"You definitely do," Kate said, lifting her head and smiling at both of them. "I know Megan would love it." She scooted up onto the bed and lay between them, everyone finally relieved after weeks without getting laid. After a while they dressed and went outside to her back patio, where they talked, had a couple beers, and ordered in for dinner. As the sun began to set and it cooled off, Kate said, "You guys ready for round two?"

"Absolutely," Matt said. "Just give me a couple minutes." He disappeared into the house for several minutes before he returned and said, "Why don't we go back to your room?" When they got inside, Kate saw he had removed the comforter from her bed, leaving her mattress covered with just a sheet. Two black straps were wrapped around the mattress, one at the top and one at the foot. Both had metal rings at various intervals along them.

"What's this?" Kate said, unsure of what was happening.

"Take off your clothes," Matt ordered. Kate did as she was told and stood naked before them. She could see their erections growing inside their pants. "Now give me your hands," Matt said. Kate held her wrists out. Matt pulled a black strap out of his pocket and reached for Kate's right hand. The strap was about two inches wide and made of thick cloth. She saw a buckle on it, similar to a belt buckle, along with a metal ring. Instinctively, she pulled her hand back.

Matt grabbed it and pulled it toward him. "You've been a very bad girl, Kate," he said. "You know you need to be punished, right?" Kate nodded and smiled slightly, pleased that he knew exactly what she wanted. Matt buckled the straps firmly around both of her hands and ordered her to climb onto the bed. Kate lay on her back and Matt grabbed her right hand, pulling it to the edge of the bed and attaching the strap around her wrist to the strap on the bed. Derek grabbed her left hand and did the same. They both then moved to the foot of the bed, put straps around her ankles, and attached them.

Kate lay on the bed, legs and arms spread wide to the corners of the mattress. Matt and Derek undressed. They were rock hard and, despite cumming in her throat a few hours earlier, still ragingly horny. Kate knew she was in for a great night as they both climbed onto the bed and lay propped on their elbows on either side of her. With their free hands, they began to stroke her smooth thighs and abdomen, careful to avoid touching her breasts and vagina. It drove Kate wild with anticipation.

Eventually, Matt moved between her legs and began softly kissing her thighs. Derek moved up and made out with her. They again refused to touch her for an agonizingly long time until, at long last, Derek began to kiss her breasts and she felt Matt's tongue on her wet pussy. Kate ached for them to make contact with her nipples and clit. But they teased her relentlessly. She tried to reach for their heads to push them onto her, forgetting she was bound tightly to the bed. Her pussy throbbed as she strained against the straps tying her to the bed and began to beg for relief.

"Matt, I need you to lick my clit," Kate pleaded. "I need it so bad."

Lifting his head, Matt replied, "You'll cum when we let you." Kate saw Derek lift his head too, and Matt nodded at him. Derek moved next to her and turned her head with his hand. Then he put his cock next to her face. Kate began sucking Derek off. Having him inside her mouth did nothing to relieve her pent-up sexual desire, instead having the opposite effect and increasing her horniness.

As she slid her lips up and down Derek's shaft, she heard a low buzzing sound and momentarily stopped. Looking down her body, she saw Matt perched on the bed next to her with a vibrator. "Who told you to stop?" he asked firmly. "Get back to work." Obediently, Kate began sucking Derek off again as she felt the vibrator between her legs. Matt touched her clit with it and an orgasm built once more. She struggled to focus on Derek's cock as she felt herself losing control. Then, just as she was about to climax, Matt stopped.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Kate asked confusedly. "Please don't stop. I can't take any more." Instead of answering, Matt moved up next to her and put his cock in her mouth. She sucked him for a while before Derek turned her head and entered her. Back and forth they went for what seemed like an eternity. Admittedly, she wasn't doing her best work lying on her back and sucking them from the side, but Kate was impressed by their stamina nonetheless. While she sucked one, the other would pleasure her with the vibrator, letting her get close but then denying her orgasm.

After a long time and with Kate in a sexual frenzy, Derek moved to the foot of the bed and released her legs. He pushed them up against her chest, exposing Kate's soaking wet pussy. Pressing down against the backs of her thighs, he thrust his cock into her and began to pound her hard. She struggled to suck Matt's cock as her body shook with each powerful thrust. Then they switched positions, with Matt driving into her as Derek's cock slipped in and out of her mouth. She loved tasting herself on Derek's cock as Matt fucked her vigorously.

Kate felt him slip out of her and Matt said, "If we release you, do you promise to be a good girl?" Kate nodded and smiled. When they freed her hands, they turned her sideways on the bed and onto her stomach. Matt stood at the side of the bed, his massive erection just next to it. Derek got on the bed, lifted her ass and pushed her forward, entering her from behind as Matt's dick went into her mouth. Derek started slowly, allowing her to suck Matt while Derek fucked her. They quickly got in rhythm, with each of Derek's thrusts helping push Matt deeper into Kate's throat.

Eventually, as Derek's orgasm built, Kate couldn't keep Matt inside her mouth. She cried out as Derek slammed into her over and over, each powerful thrust eliciting a loud verbal response from Kate. With a loud groan Derek drove deeply into her one last time, shuddering as he sprayed semen deep inside Kate. After a few more shallow thrusts he pulled out and Matt stuck his cock in her. He also started slowly, increasing his pace and forcefulness with each thrust until Kate was again screaming and begging for him to fuck her harder and deeper. With a loud exhale Matt came inside her, filling her with another load of sperm.

As he pulled out, Kate could feel their cum dripping out of her. She was turned on beyond her wildest dreams. She needed to orgasm badly and was excited when they flipped her over and tied her to the bed again, her legs spread wide. But instead of going down on her, Matt pulled out a silk cloth and blindfolded her tightly. "What are you doing?" Kate asked.

Matt didn't answer and the room suddenly got quiet. Kate sensed she was alone. After about 15 minutes, she thought she heard someone enter the room. "Matt, is that you? Derek?" she asked nervously. Someone climbed onto the bed and jerked her head to the side, allowing him to put his hard cock into her mouth. Being tied up and fucked took her excitement to another level.