Oral Advocacy Ch. 05: The Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate began to suck his cock eagerly and he released her head, allowing her to blow him on her own. Then, unexpectedly, she felt fingers inside her vagina and a hand on her left thigh. The guy she was sucking was playing with her nipples. Kate quickly realized she was again with two guys. The second one entered her in missionary position as she continued to suck the first. She felt him twitch and swell in her mouth and knew he was close. By the way the other one was grunting and pounding away, she knew he had to be close too. Then, they both pulled out and Kate felt them kneeling next to her. She heard them stroking themselves and soon felt a warm load of cum squirt onto her pussy. Seconds later, the other shot his load onto her.

By now Kate was so desperate to climax that she didn't think she could last a minute longer. She strained against the straps and tried to move her hips, desperate to rub her clit against anyone and finally release. She started begging them to touch her with their hands, their tongues, anything that would make her orgasm. But instead they both got off the bed, leaving her alone.

"Matt, please come back," she pleaded. "Derek, please. I need it so bad. You can't just leave me like this." Kate felt someone kiss her stomach. The lips were soft and she soon felt a woman's hands fondling her breasts. Whoever it was didn't say a word, but Kate knew right away it was Samantha. Working her way down until she was just above Kate's clit, Sam licked up Matt's and Derek's cum and softly kissed Kate's thighs.

Sam's soft lips felt incredible and Kate's hips began to buck just as she felt Sam's tongue between her lips. Sam worked her way to Kate's clit in short order, licking it softly as Kate exhaled and moaned loudly now that she was finally being touched. Kate had never in her life been this horny or this desperate to orgasm. Sam worked her over quickly, applying just the right pressure at just the right speed. Kate's pussy was drenched as her hips bucked harder and she cried out loudly.

Sam buried her face in Kate's pussy and licked her eagerly. Kate felt her muscles clench and she began to quiver. Sam pressed her tongue harder against Kate's engorged clit and Kate climaxed more intensely that ever before in her life. Her entire body shook and she screamed so loudly she was sure her neighbors could hear. Sam pressed her hands down on Kate's abdomen and kept licking, lighter and more slowly now, making Kate's orgasm go on and on. She felt it throughout her entire body, more powerfully than ever before. Sam kept it going for at least two minutes, amazing Kate with her skill.

Finally, once it subsided, Sam lifted her head and rested it on Kate's chest. "I don't know that I need to ask, but how was it?" she said.

"Absolutely incredible," Kate said breathlessly. "I definitely didn't see that coming. You three are amazing." She felt her legs and then hands being released and then her blindfold being untied. Looking around in the dim light, she saw Matt and Derek on either side of the bed.

"We're glad you liked it," Matt said.

Sitting up, Kate said, "Samantha, I'm glad you were part of this too. It was the perfect ending."

"Well, it's not quite over," Sam said. "I'll let Matt tell you about that. I'm going to sleep at my parents' house. I'll be back to pick you all up at 10:00 tomorrow." With that, she left and Kate and Matt jumped in the shower. They were both too drained to do anything beyond make out and, once they were done, quickly fell asleep in her bed, with Derek sleeping on the couch.

In the morning, Kate woke up first and, as she'd done many times, woke Matt up by sucking his dick. Before he came, she stopped and smiled at him. "Hold that thought," she said. Quietly slipping out of her room, she saw Derek still asleep on the couch, with only a sheet over his naked body. His morning wood was visible underneath. Carefully, Kate lifted the sheet and knelt next to the couch. Taking his cock in her mouth, she began to suck him slowly from end to end. Derek began to stir and mumble incoherently. Kate tightened her lips and increased her speed slightly.

"Oh, that feels so good," he said. "Oh Megan! Oh Megan!" he said. Just then he woke up, startled to see Kate's head bobbing up and down as he got ready to ejaculate. Kate climbed onto the couch and took him straight on, deep throating him as he moaned excitedly. Derek shot his load into her mouth, coating her tongue with his semen. Kate savored the taste and swallowed it eagerly.

Stopping in the bathroom to brush her teeth, she returned to her bedroom and climbed into bed with Matt. Kissing him deeply, she said, "Thank you for everything." Rolling onto her back, Matt climbed on top of her and kissed her passionately. He rubbed her thighs as they made out, working his hands up to her butt and squeezing it firmly. Then he slid his hands up her stomach to her breasts, fondling them and playing with her hardening nipples.

Kate squeezed Matt's ass and reached around to stroke his cock as they made out. At times Matt would suck her breasts and finger her before returning to kiss her. After lengthy foreplay, Kate nudged Matt onto his back and kissed her way down his body before taking him in her mouth. She licked and sucked him for a while before climbing on top of him and taking him inside her. She slid up and down on his shaft, rubbing her clit against him until she orgasmed again, this time exhaling loudly as she did.

Then Kate climbed off and lay on her back. She spread her legs and Matt climbed on top of her. He kissed her deeply just before entering her in missionary position. Kate looked directly into his eyes as he penetrated her, his arms underneath her with his hands cradling her shoulders. As his orgasm built he closed his eyes and pushed harder and deeper inside her. Kate clenched her vagina, making herself as tight as possible. She felt him swell and his breathing grew heavy. Thrusting harder, his face contorted slightly and he groaned loudly as he came deep inside her.

Matt lay on top of her for minutes. Kate didn't want him to let go. He softened and pulled out, kissing her as he collapsed on the bed next to her. They lay together for several minutes in silence until they heard a knock at the door and Samantha and Derek's voices in the living room. Kate slipped on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and went to join them, with Matt following her once he got dressed.

"Kate, thanks for everything," Derek said. "Without you, I wouldn't have Megan so I'll always remember you for that. Even if we can't tell our kids how we met."

Kate laughed and hugged Derek. "Thank you too, Derek. And I'm sure you two would have ended up together anyway. You're perfect together. Good luck to you both." Derek kissed her forehead and went outside to wait for Sam and Matt.

"I know I told you this could go on for the rest of the summer, but I don't..." Sam said.

Interrupting her, Kate said, "It's okay. I think this is the perfect ending. I know you two are ready to move on, and I understand."

"Really?" Sam said. "You're okay with it?"

"Yes," Kate said, not entirely sure she believed herself. She wasn't sure how she was going to fare without Matt and Sam and their ability to satisfy her every desire. The thought of working 60-80 hours per week with nothing to look forward to depressed her. But she knew this relationship had run its course and it was time for all of them to get on with their lives.

"Well, in that case, thank you for everything," Sam said. "It's been crazy in a good way. Good luck in the future and I hope everything works out for you. I'll let you two say goodbye." She hugged Kate tightly and kissed her gently on the lips. Squeezing Kate's hand, Sam said, "I'll be outside in the car. Take as long as you need." With that, she turned and walked outside. Kate felt sad, knowing it was likely the last time she'd ever seen Sam.

Turning to Matt, Kate felt herself begin to tear up. "Hey, it's okay," Matt said, taking her in his arms. "Thank you for everything. I want you to know that it wasn't just sex for me. Maybe it was at first, but I do care about you. When we say we're friends with benefits, I really mean the friends part."

"Thank you, Matt," Kate said, now crying fully. She was going to miss him. It had become more than just sex for her too, even though she'd been trying to deny it. She liked hanging out with him, going to dinner, having someone to talk to. Boyfriend stuff, she thought. As much as she hated to admit it, she wanted both a relationship and her career. Knowing she wouldn't have both saddened her. And now she wouldn't have the friend or the benefits.

"Make sure you keep in touch," Matt said. "I'd like to stay friends."

"I don't think Sam will go for that," Kate said.

"Don't worry about her," Matt said. "Let me deal with Sam." Kate nodded but knew it wasn't going to happen, especially once Matt and Sam went to Europe and graduated and got jobs. They would move on with their lives, and she with hers, until they were all just a wild memory to each other. Realistically, this was the last time she'd ever see him.

"You'd better get going," Kate said. "Thank you for everything and good luck to you in the future. And if you ever need a lawyer, let me know."

"I'm really glad we got into that accident," Matt said. "Good luck to you too. Take care, Kate." He took her hands in his and kissed her one last time. Kate held onto his right hand as long as she could, letting it slip out of her grasp as he walked out her front door. She followed onto the porch and watched him get into the car, waving to all three of them as Matt closed the door and drove away.

The next day, Kate returned to work. She was always extra-productive after her weekends with Matt and this was no different. Her second trial victory was the talk of the office and she knew her colleagues were amazed at her ability to work so hard after a week in trial. Only Jason knew her secret. She'd told him about Matt and her first encounter with Sam, but she'd kept her island trip to herself, not sure how he'd react. She decided not to share this weekend's details too, telling him only that she'd seen Matt again.

Kate couldn't be sure, but she thought she detected a slight reaction when she told him at lunch that it was over for good. Although he said he was sorry and asked if she was okay, it seemed like Jason was happy that her relationship with Matt had ended. Kate knew Jason had always thought she was above weekend hookups with a college student. Probably just looking out for me as a friend, Kate thought as she returned to her office. Jason was still engaged and due to get married in three months. There was no point in pretending he thought of her as anything other than a friend.

Three weeks later, on a Tuesday afternoon in mid-May, the firm's receptionist called her at 4:50 p.m. "Ms. Harris, I have someone in the lobby for you. She says it's urgent but won't give her name."

"Who is she?" Kate replied. "I don't have anything on my calendar."

"I know, she just walked in without an appointment. She won't tell me who she is or what it's about. She just says she needs to speak with you. Should I tell her to leave and make an appointment? I know it's late."

"No, it's okay," Kate said. "I guess I can talk to her." Kate had never had anyone ask for her. The firm's clients were mostly corporations and insurance companies that had relationships with the partners. If a new client came in, the partners were always involved. Even though this would probably amount to nothing, Kate figured she might as well take the chance to meet with a potential client. "Go ahead and have her wait in the conference room and I'll be right there."

Kate grabbed a pen and notepad and put her jacket on. She was wearing a light gray skirt suit with a light orange top. She stopped in the restroom to check her hair and makeup, surprisingly nervous at the thought of meeting a new client. She barely got to talk to the clients she had since she wasn't a partner yet. Just go with it, she thought as she walked toward the conference room. What better way to close the deal on becoming a partner than to bring in some new business.

As she entered the conference room, Kate saw a woman seated on one side of the table. She looked to be in her mid to late 20s, with straight shoulder-length light brown hair and brown eyes. She had a cute face and, as she stood up, Kate could see she was about 5'4." She was thin but not athletic, with a slender waist, nice ass, and perky, ample breasts. She forced a smile and Kate noticed her face was even cuter than Kate had first thought.

"Hi, I'm Kate Harris," she said as she extended her hand.

"Nice to meet you," the woman said as she shook Kate's hand firmly.

"Please, have a seat," Kate said as she sat down across the table. "What can I do for you?"

"I'm not really sure," the woman said. "I don't know if I'm even in the right place or if I need a lawyer. Something happened at work and it's a total disaster and someone recommended you so I thought I'd just come in." She talked fast and was obviously flustered and upset.

"Okay, let's slow down," Kate said. "Why don't we start with your name." Sensing her hesitation from the look on her face, Kate added, "Everything you tell me is strictly confidential."

"Rebecca Tapper," the woman said softly.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Tapper," Kate said. "Go ahead and tell me why you're here."

"I'm a teacher at Trinity High School," Rebecca said as she started to cry. "I teach math--calculus and geometry. Yesterday morning, the principal called me to his office and said there'd been an accusation made against me. Inappropriate conduct with a student is all he would say. There's going to be an investigation and until it's over I'm suspended with pay."

"I see," Kate said, handing Rebecca a tissue. "Did he give you any more detail than that?"

"No, none," Rebecca said as she dabbed her eyes. "I asked who accused me and what this was all about, but he wouldn't say anything else. Just that the school is investigating and they'll let me know. What does that mean for me? Am I going to get fired?"

"It's too early to say," Kate said. "We need to take this one step at a time. Hopefully the investigation will clear you none of that will happen, but you were right to come in. We can help you through this and make sure your rights are protected."

"The investigation isn't going to clear me," Rebecca said, burying her face in her hands. "This is all so embarrassing I can't even say it out loud."

"Can you tell me what happened?" Kate asked, slightly unsure of how to proceed. She'd never been face to face with an upset client before, usually just dealing with insurance companies and corporate in-house attorneys on the rare occasion she was even allowed to have contact with a client.

"No," Rebecca said. "It's too embarrassing. I just need you to make it go away."

"Okay, well, no promises but I'll try," Kate said. "But I'm going to need you to be honest with me and give me accurate information."

"I don't know if I should even be here," Rebecca said. "Maybe I should just resign and move on. I'm sure they've already made up their minds. I'm sorry, I'm sure you're a great attorney but I don't even know you and I just can't talk about this with a stranger right now. I'm sorry for wasting your time."

"How about you let me find out what they know and then we can talk again? I can get some more information and give you some time to process this," Kate said. What is it the criminal defense lawyers say, she thought to herself. I don't want to know what happened, I want to know what they can prove? Maybe that would work here. "But first, and I know this is awkward, but if you're going to hire me, we need to discuss that," Kate added. "This is a large law firm and our rates are well, let's say, on the higher end of the firms in town."

"I'm just a high school teacher," Rebecca said. "Someone referred me to you. He said you're a great attorney and could help me. I don't know anything about all of this. I've never needed a lawyer before. I don't have a lot of money. But I do have this. I don't know if it will help." She pulled a folder out of her purse and handed some papers to Kate. It was an insurance policy for teachers that covered professional liability.

"Yes, it looks like this will cover our fees, as long as you can pay the first $3,000," Kate said. Rebecca handed her a credit card and Kate realized she knew nothing about the firm's intake process. Excusing herself, she brought the policy and card to the receptionist, who gave her some paperwork for Rebecca to fill out. As Kate waited for Rebecca to complete it, the receptionist gestured for her to come to her desk.

"Nice job, Ms. Harris," she said. Seeing Kate's confused look, she went on, "This insurance company hasn't used the firm for over 10 years. Ms. Rogers has been trying to get in with them, or really with their parent company, for a while now. This may be the foot in the door she needs. If you do well, maybe they'll refer some business to us."

Kate smiled despite her best effort not to. For a civil defense firm, bringing in insurance work, even a minor case like this, was the dream. Kate knew that if this worked out, the firm may get additional work, either from other teachers or the insurer directly. It was exactly what she needed to seal the deal for her partnership.

Kate told Rebecca she'd visit the school the next day and try to find out more about the accusation and where the investigation was headed. She was somewhat unsettled by the way Rebecca had reacted, but for now Kate honestly didn't know if Rebecca had done anything wrong or even what this was about. For all she knew, maybe Rebecca went to a high school party or bought beer for someone.

The next afternoon Kate showed up at Trinity High School just before the school day ended. She entered through the door nearest the parking lot and found herself in what appeared to be the back of the school. Hearing voices down the hall, she quickly found herself at the door to the gym, where a PE class was wrapping up. She noticed all the students were male and remembered that Trinity was an all-male private Catholic school. When she'd first moved to town for law school, she'd found that odd as she, like most people, had attended a coed public school.

Kate turned around and wandered down a hallway, stopping before a set of stairs. A sign said the theater was to the left and the locker room was to the right. I definitely don't want to go right, Kate thought. Kate walked up the steps and, just as she entered the hallway at the top, a bell rang. Suddenly, dozens of teenagers emerged from classrooms and filled the hallway.

Kate suddenly felt small, her 5'2" frame dwarfed by the large students surrounding her. I must be in the senior hallway, Kate thought. Those that noticed her did a double take and soon, as she shouldered her way aimlessly down the hallway, she couldn't help but notice that she was the center of attention. She'd worn a tight, slightly low cut sleeveless black dress with a light gray jacket. Her hair was in a ponytail and her high heels accentuated her toned legs. Clearly, she looked good, as every student in the hallway was openly staring at her, not used to seeing a woman, much less such an attractive one, in their school.

When she reached the center hallway, she realized she had no idea where she was going. Students were all around her, most heading for the exits, and after a few minutes Kate found herself largely alone, wandering up and down hallways looking for the principal's office. Eventually a student, apparently noticing she was lost, asked, "Can I help you find something, ma'am?"

She didn't know why, but she found it slightly jarring. When did I become a ma'am, Kate thought. It wasn't that long ago that I was in school. But that was probably when he was in kindergarten, Kate thought sullenly, realizing that she, at 31, was 13 years older than him. Kate smiled and said, "Yes, thank you. I'm looking for the principal's office. Can you point me in the right direction?"