Oral Advocacy Ch. 05: The Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am," the student said. Kate noticed he glanced downward to check out her body. "I'm actually headed there myself. I can show you the way, if you'd like." Kate agreed and walked with him down the hallway she'd just come down. He kept looking over at her, not even trying to be discreet but instead almost openly staring at her breasts. And her ass. And her legs. She found herself excited by the attention and briefly fantasized about pulling him into a classroom and letting him have his way with her. But she quickly pushed the thought out of her mind, knowing she was here for work, not play.

As they ascended the stairs to the second floor, the student asked, "Are you here for a job interview?" He sounded slightly hopeful, probably eager to have a hot teacher join the faculty.

"No," Kate said. "I'm an attorney. I need to see the principal about one of my clients."

"Is it Ms. Tapper?" the student asked. "I heard she's getting fired."

Kate's heart sank. "I really can't say. But what are you referring to?" she asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

"I just heard something happened and she's not coming back. It's too bad, I really like her. We all do. She's a really good teacher. Tough, but that's good, you know? I was hoping it wasn't true, but now that you're here, I guess it is."

"Hold on a second," Kate said, grabbing his arm and stopping with him in the center hallway on the second floor. "I never told you she's my client or why I'm here, okay? You really shouldn't be spreading rumors like that when you don't know what you're talking about."

"Sorry," the student said. "It's just that I work in the principal's office and sometimes overhear things. A lawyer wouldn't be here wanting to talk to the principal if it wasn't true. But don't worry, I haven't told anyone anything yet."

"Yet?" Kate said as sternly as she could. "You better not tell anyone anything, you understand?"

"Here we are," he said. "This is the principal's office." He gestured toward a door to his right and then opened it for her, letting Kate enter first.

The receptionist said, "Hi Henry, how was your day?"

"Good," the student said. "This lady is looking for Dr. Flanagan. It was nice to meet you, ma'am."

"Nice to meet you, too," Kate said, worried he'd open his big mouth while she was inside. "Thanks for your help."

"How can I help you?" the receptionist asked.

"My name is Kate Harris. I need to speak with Dr. Flanagan. I'm an attorney and I'm afraid it's an urgent matter."

"Hold on, let me see if he's available," the receptionist responded. She disappeared through a door behind her and reappeared moments later, saying, "Dr. Flanagan has a few minutes if you'd like to follow me." Kate walked down a short hallway and was ushered into a large office by the receptionist, who closed the door behind them.

"Tom Flanagan," the principal said. "What can I do for you?"

"I'm here about Rebecca Tapper," Kate said. "I'm her attorney."

"Wonderful," Flanagan said. "Just what I needed."

"I'm just trying to find out what's going on. My client has been thrown out of her job, given no reason other than some vague statement about inappropriate conduct, and is worried she's going to be fired for no reason," Kate said.

"I wouldn't say for no reason," Flanagan said. "A credible accusation was made against Ms. Tapper and we're investigating. No decisions have been made. Once we have all the facts, we'll decide about her status at the school. That's all I can tell you for now."

"Credible accusation?" Kate asked. "You call a vague accusation based upon no facts credible?"

"I wouldn't say the word of one of our department chairs counts as vague," Flanagan said. "But that's all I can tell you for now, counselor."

"Who's making this accusation? I want to talk to him right now," Kate demanded.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that, Ms. Harris," Flanagan replied. "You can make all the demands you want. You can even start pounding on my desk if you want. Use your shoe, if you'd like. But you and I both know I don't have to tell you anything at this point. Ms. Tapper remains an employee of Trinity and is being paid according to her contract. Please give your card to my assistant so we can contact you regarding the investigation. Now, I have another meeting, so you'll have to excuse me."

"I can assure you my client would not be treated like this if she were a man," Kate said, groping for some leverage. "Once she sues for discrimination and wrongful termination, the way you've treated her compared to your male employees is going to be out in the open, and it won't look good for you or this school."

"Spare me the empty threats," Flanagan said. "That isn't even remotely close to being true. I know Ms. Tapper didn't tell you any of that, because she's been a valued member of our faculty since the day she started. And, to her credit, she's not the type of make things up just to help her situation. But as I said, you'll have to excuse me, counselor."

Kate stood and thanked him for his time, knowing he was right. With no existing court case, she had no right to discovery. And he was right, nothing had happened to Rebecca yet, at least nothing worth any money, so it wasn't like she could sue the school. But she'd at least gotten one important piece of information--one of the department chairs was involved in the accusation. She called Rebecca, who instantly told her it must be the math department chair, Bob Nevil.

"He never wanted to hire me in the first place," Rebecca said. "I joined the faculty right out of school. Normally, teachers here come from another high school and he had some candidates in mind. This school pays well, better than everywhere else. Some of them had been waiting years for an opening. But instead, I got the job, and he's always resented me for it. Plus, he wants to show the administration that they should have listened to him. Bob has been here forever and thinks he runs the place. Now it's payback time."

"Okay, thanks," Kate said. "I'll keep you updated." Kate hung up, now even more unsettled. She looked back into the principal's office and caught Henry's eye. He came outside and she asked if he could take her to Mr. Nevil's office. He gave her a knowing glance and said, "So this is about Ms. Tapper, isn't it?"

"Just show me where to go," Kate said. Henry walked her up to the third floor and pointed out Mr. Nevil at a desk in the math department office. Kate entered and said in the most authoritative voice she could muster, "Mr. Nevil, my name is Kate Harris. I'm an attorney and need to speak with you. I'm afraid it can't wait."

"An attorney?" Nevil replied. "Why do you need to speak with me?" Kate was relieved no other teachers were in the office, which had an open floorplan with multiple desks.

"Is there somewhere more private we could talk?" Kate asked.

"Sure, we can go in here," he said. He gestured to a separate room at the end of the office and followed Kate in, shutting the door behind them. Kate spoke softly in case someone came in and tried to hear them through the door.

"I need to talk to you about the accusation you made against Rebecca Tapper," she said. "She's been suspended because of it and has hired me to represent her. I met with Dr. Flanagan and he would only say you were her accuser, so I need you to tell me everything, and I need you to do it now."

"He's not supposed to identify those who report misconduct until after the investigation," Nevil said. "I'll have to talk to him about that. But as for you, counselor, I'm not going to tell you anything. You and I both know I don't have to. If you want to know what happened, ask your client. She knows exactly what she did with that student and why she should never work here again. Or any other high school, for that matter. I can assure you what I reported is completely accurate and came from a very reputable source."

Kate disliked him instantly. She could tell right away he was an arrogant, self-important ass. Probably a misogynist too, she thought. "And I can assure you that when my client sues this school, and you, I'm going to conduct extensive discovery. All your emails, your personnel file, every complaint made against you, all the skeletons in your closet. Everything will be public, for all to see. Or we can do this the easy way, and you can tell me what's going on and we can work something out, in private, that lets Rebecca keep her job."

"Go right ahead. I have nothing to hide. Certainly nothing even close to what your client is obviously hiding from you. I think you two need to have a talk and get on the same page. You won't be threatening anyone once you know what Rebecca did. That's all I'm going to say. I don't have to talk to you and this conversation is over. If you need to speak to me in the future, you can subpoena me."

Kate knew he was right. She had nothing. No one here was going to talk to her. She'd have to come up with another plan. As she left the math department and walked downstairs, a thought popped into her head. Maybe I can salvage this trip, she thought. Returning to the principal's office, she again caught Henry's attention and gestured for him to come into the hallway.

"Hi, Henry," Kate said. "Sorry to bother you again, but could you do me one last favor?"

"Sure, what do you need?" Henry said.

"I need to look through Mr. Nevil's personnel file," Kate said.

"Are you kidding me?" Henry said. "I can't let you do that."

"It's kept in there, right?" Kate asked.

"Yeah, but I just work here after school to get some money off my tuition. I can't let you look through that. I'm about to graduate."

"So, you're a senior?" Kate asked.

"Yeah, but I still have to graduate. We have finals next week and if I get caught looking through teachers' files, I'm a dead man," Henry replied.

"I really need to see that file," Kate said, inadvertently glancing at his crotch. "It's really important."

"I see where you're going with this," Henry said, apparently catching her glance and then ogling Kate's breasts as he spoke. "I do something for you, and you do something for me, right?" He looked her up and down, making it obvious what he meant. "And in case you were wondering, yes, I'm 18."

Kate found his demeanor somewhat off-putting but, if she was being honest, she was turned on by his confidence and obvious desire for her. As much as she didn't want to mix work with play, she knew she'd have a hard time passing on his offer, especially since she hadn't gotten laid in more than two weeks and had nothing on the horizon. Maybe this could be a win-win. After all, lawyers are supposed to advocate for their clients, aren't they, she thought.

"So, you'll let me see the file?" Kate asked flirtatiously. She stepped closer to him and put her hand on his waist. "I promise I'll make it up to you. I just really need to see Mr. Nevil's file."

"Sure," Henry said smugly. "Hold on, I'll be back. Give me a few minutes." He went back into the principal's office and, after what seemed like forever, came out with a folder and a compact disk. "Here's his paper file and I burned the electronic file to a CD. You can go in there to look at them, but hurry up. I need to return that file."

"Thanks, Henry," Kate said. "I'll be quick, I promise." She went into a room across the hall that said it was for tutoring and rifled through the file. She was immensely disappointed. There were no complaints, no disciplinary action, nothing bad. Just positive evaluations, standard raises, and a few commendations. He'd even won teacher of the year once. The same was true of the electronic file. All in all, it was a total dud and she got nothing she could use against Nevil or threaten to expose publicly through litigation.

Henry came back out when he saw her in the hallway and, sensing her disappointment, said, "Not what you were looking for?"

"Nope," Kate said. "But thanks for your help. I appreciate it."

"You're still going to make it worth my while, aren't you?" he asked with a smug look on his face.

"Of course," Kate said. "What did you have in mind?"

"How about you get on your knees and suck my cock?" Henry said. "I know you want to. You love sucking dick, don't you?"

"Don't be an ass, Henry," Kate said. "But yes, and besides, I'm a woman of my word. Meet me in that room." A brief look of surprise crossed Henry's face before he returned the file to the office. This guy seems to think he's quite the player, Kate thought as Henry returned to the tutoring room. Well, let's see what he's got.

The room was small, with two chairs and two desks, computers on each. Kate turned off one of the overhead fluorescent lights so it wasn't quite so bright and locked the door. Henry was about six feet tall and looked to be in fairly good shape. He was kind of handsome, not what Kate would call hot, but cute enough to arouse her desire. She smiled at him and took off her jacket, exposing her arms and letting Henry see how good she looked in her tight black dress. She approached him and could tell he was nervous. "Henry, have you ever been with a woman before?" she asked.

"Yeah, plenty. I've had a bunch of girlfriends. I just broke up with one a few weeks ago. Don't worry, I've done this plenty of times before. You're going to love it."

"That's not what I asked," Kate said, reaching down and feeling his erection through his khaki pants. "Have you ever been with a woman?"

"Just my high school girlfriends," he said, suddenly sounding a little unsure of himself. "But I have tons of experience." Kate pressed her body against his and kissed him briefly. Feeling his tongue on hers excited her and, by the feel of his cock against her, it excited him too. Kate knelt down and rubbed him through his pants.

"So your girlfriends sucked your cock?" Kate asked as she unbuckled his belt.

"Yeah, they did," Henry replied. "They couldn't get enough of it. Just like you can't wait to put it in your mouth."

"You're a cocky one, aren't you?" Kate said.

"Yeah, I am," Henry said. "And I love having hotties like you suck me off."

"No one's ever sucked you off like this," Kate said. She unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly, letting his pants fall to the floor. Sliding her hands up his thighs and inside his boxers, she lifted them over his swollen cock as he started to moan quietly. Looking up, she saw his eyes were closed. "Look at me," she said. "I want you to watch me suck your cock. See if you can last two minutes."

"That won't be a problem," Henry said as Kate began to stroke him with her hand, maintaining eye contact the whole time. Then she kissed his head and took it in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it as she gripped his shaft with her hand. Kate pressed it against his abdomen and licked the underside from base to tip, eliciting a louder moan from Henry. Releasing her hand, she let it fall against her lips and took him into her mouth.

Kate sucked him slowly at first, just taking the top half of his cock in her mouth. He was average size and she was sure his high school girlfriends had blown him just like this. As he moaned with pleasure and began to breathe more heavily, Kate began sliding her lips downward and didn't stop. She easily took his entire cock in her mouth. She held her face against his pubic hair, his cock in her throat. Clearly surprised, Henry let out a loud groan and swelled inside her.

Knowing he wouldn't last long, Kate deep throated him several more times. Hands on his thighs, she felt them clench and knew he was getting close. Looking up at him, she saw his eyes were closed and his head was back, an intense look on his face. She sucked him halfway down his shaft a few more times before his cock twitched and, suddenly, cum shot into Kate's mouth. It took her a little by surprise, Henry apparently being more excited than she realized. His semen filled her mouth with a slightly sweet taste. She kept going, letting his cum leak out around her mouth as she continued to blow him until it was too intense and he pulled back.

Kate waited for him to open his eyes and, as he looked down, smiled at him and opened her mouth, letting him see his cum on her tongue. Then she swallowed, licked her lips, and swallowed again. She kissed the head of his cock and stood up, saying, "So, was that worth your while?"

Henry nodded and said, "Completely. That was the best blowjob I've ever had. I can't believe how good you are."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Kate said. "I've been told I'm a great oral advocate for my clients."

"You've got that right," Henry said as he pulled up his pants.

"For the record," Kate said, "you made it one minute and 50 seconds."

"You just caught me on an off day," Henry said, his face reddening. "My girlfriends can tell you about my stamina."

"I'm sure they can," Kate said. "But before that, I need you to do something else for me," Kate said.

"What's that?" he asked with anticipation, probably thinking he was going to get lucky again.

"I need you to find the employee discipline files, particularly for Mr. Nevil. It would be separate from his personnel file," Kate said.

"Those are kept in a file cabinet in Dr. Flanagan's office," Henry said. "There's no way I can get in there."

"He's in a meeting, right?" Kate asked. Henry nodded. "I know you can do it, Henry. Make a copy of it for me. And copy the personnel file too, just in case. Then meet me down by the locker room at the end of your shift. What time do you get done?"

"4:30," Henry said. "But I can't just go in there and..."

Kate cut him off. "Henry, just get it done. You owe me. I know a stud like you can make it happen." She turned and walked away, hoping Henry would come through. It was now a little before 4:00. Kate wandered the halls, learning the layout of the school so she'd have a frame of reference the next time she talked to Rebecca. There were a few students in the halls, every one of whom looked at her body as she walked past. Some tried to be discreet, while weren't shy about it. After sucking Henry's dick, Kate was so turned on she could barely stand it. Having so many lustful 18-year-olds around made it hard to concentrate, but after 30 minutes she had a good idea of where everything was.

At 4:30, Kate stood outside the locker room, waiting for Henry. Just then, what looked to be the varsity baseball team began filtering in, returning from their afternoon practice. Kate ducked around the corner to the right, not wanting to be seen taking paperwork from Henry. Thankfully, no one saw her and Henry soon descended the stairwell. Once everyone had passed, Kate drew his attention and he walked down the hallway to her.

Handing her a stack of paperwork, Henry said, "Here's his disciplinary and personnel files. That's everything. Now we're even, right?"

"Maybe," Kate said distractedly. "Is there somewhere I can look at these privately?" Henry ushered her down a hallway, past what looked to be music rooms. There were a few students playing guitars inside them, so they continued into the lobby of what appeared to be the theater. Kate hadn't seen this area on her self-guided tour. Pressing the button for the elevator, Henry brought her to the third floor.

"What's all this?" Kate asked, trying to orient herself.

"This is the music and theater department," Henry said. "I'm in the school band, and a band with some of my buddies, which the ladies love, by the way, which is why I'm so good in bed." He winked at her, and Kate found herself both annoyed and incredibly turned on. "Anyway, these are the faculty offices. None of them are here this week since we're preparing for finals and music and theater classes are over. There's a little teacher's lounge at the end of the hall you can use."

Kate walked down the hall and into a room with a small kitchen area, a few tables, and a couple couches. Sitting at the table, Kate went through the personnel file again, hoping she'd find something she'd missed. But it was a dud. The disciplinary file was too. Mr. Nevil had been late for a work a few times without an excuse, and had used too much PTO one year, but otherwise had a clean record. Certainly nothing she could use to convince him to back off.