Oral Advocacy Ch. 09: The Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening, ladies," Tyler said. "Thanks for the drink. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"We're just out having fun and you caught our eye," Kate said. "I'm Kate and this is Samantha. What's your name?"

"Tyler," he said. "Nice to meet both of you."

"The pleasure is all ours," Sam said. "At least for now." Tyler smiled and looked Sam up and down, taking in her gorgeous body and pretty face.

"So, Tyler," Kate said. "What brings you here tonight?" She noticed he checked her out too, his eyes lingering on her breasts.

"I'm just watching the game with my buddies," Tyler said. "We're big sports fans."

"I dated a basketball player in high school," Sam said. "I used to go to all the games."

"Yeah?" Tyler said. "I take it you're not together anymore?"

"No," Sam said with a frown. "I need a real man and he couldn't deliver."

"So, Tyler, what do you do for a living?" Kate interjected, gesturing for him to sit between them as she moved one stool to her left.

"I'm a doctor," Tyler said as he sat between them.

"Really?" Kate said. "I knew this was too good to be true. I don't normally buy drinks for guys in bars, but you're so tall and handsome I had to take a shot. But being a doctor, I'm sure you're taken."

"That's complicated," Tyler said. "I just found out my wife cheated on me."

"Oh, that's horrible!" Sam said. "How could she?"

"It was years ago, back when I was a resident. Before we were engaged. I just found out and we had a huge fight and I moved out. I guess you could say we're separated."

"So, you can do whatever you want?" Kate asked flirtatiously.

"With whoever you want?" Sam added as she leaned closer to Tyler.

"Um, yeah, I suppose so," he replied.

Sam leaned in and whispered into his ear, "I'm so wet right now that my panties are soaked through. Do you think you could help me with that?" She looked down and saw a growing bulge under Tyler's shorts.

"Uh, maybe--maybe I could," Tyler said, suddenly unsure of himself.

"Whatever you two are planning, I want to be part of it," Kate said. "How about we go to our hotel room."

Tyler swallowed hard and said, "Look, ladies, I appreciate it, I really do. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I should get back to the game. Thanks for the drink and I hope you have a good night." He stood up and started to walk back to the table in the corner to rejoin his friends.

"Hold on one second," Kate said. "Becky wanted me to give you something first."

"How do you know my wife's name is Becky?" Tyler asked.

"We're friends," Kate said. "She sent us here."

"She what?" Tyler asked.

"She sent us here to help you out," Kate said.

"What do you mean?" Tyler asked. "Becky slept with a student. For months, right before we got engaged."

"That was your fault," Kate said.

"Excuse me?" Tyler asked.

"You weren't getting the job done," Kate replied. "Your woman needed you and you wouldn't deliver. She was a young, gorgeous woman in the prime of her life and you decided to just sleep and work instead of giving her what she needed. So yeah, it's your fault."

"I was in my residency," Tyler said. "I was working all the time and was so tired when I got home and..."

"For God's sake, would you people knock it off!" Sam roared. "I'm a CEO so I can't give blowjobs. I'm not in high school anymore so I can't suck dick. I'm a doctor so I can't have sex with my girlfriend. This is ridiculous. What is wrong with you people? I hate to break it to you Tyler, but sometimes women just need to get fucked, okay?"

"You don't understand what it was like," he replied.

"I think what Sam's trying to say is you gotta step up and get the job done," Kate said.

"You're seriously saying that?" Sam said. "I'm a lawyer and we work together so I can't be with him. And besides, he's engaged to a woman who won't even touch him, but you can't tell him how you feel? Give me a break."

Kate glared at Sam and said, "Not now, Sam. Knock it off."

"What are you two talking about?" Tyler asked.

"Don't worry about it," Kate said. "Look, read this and see what you think." Kate reached into her purse and handed Tyler an envelope addressed to him.

"What is this?" he asked. "That's Becky's handwriting."

"Open it," Kate said. He complied and read the note inside, a smile growing on his face as he read it over several times.

"What does it say?" Sam asked. Tyler handed her the note and Sam read it out loud. "Dear Tyler, I'm so, so sorry for what I did. I hope Kate explained it to you and although it's no excuse, it's all true. It's hard to convey just how lonely and horny I was. Plus, Matt was a virgin and he needed me badly. And I needed him, even though I really needed you. I hope you'll forgive me. As a sign of my appreciation, for the next 24 hours you have my permission to do whatever you want, with whoever you want, on one condition--that I get to join you at a time of my choosing. Again, I'm so sorry Tyler and I hope you'll forgive me. Love, Becky. P.S. Who's the best wife ever?"

"What do you think?" Kate asked.

"Definitely Becky," Tyler said.

"So, do you want to come to our hotel room with us?" Kate asked.

"Absolutely," Tyler said.

"And you agree to fuck both of us?" she asked.

"Absolutely!" Tyler said enthusiastically.

"I've never met her, but Becky always comes through for me," Sam said. "Now let's get going."

Kate handed Tyler a hotel key and said, "Room 732, across the street. Go ahead and finish the game if you want. Looks like it's almost over. We'll be waiting." She leaned in and kissed him. Sam did the same, adding, "Just don't take too long, okay?"

As they crossed the street, Kate said, "About what you said about Jason. You have to understand we work together and..."

Sam cut her off. "I get it. I don't need to hear it again. I've said my piece and you two can do whatever you want." They entered the lobby in silence and walked to the elevator. Just as they entered, Kate started to say, "It's just that he's engaged and..." Sam put her hands on the side of Kate's face and kissed her.

"I need you so bad," Sam said. She kissed Kate again, her hands on Kate's ass as they made out on the elevator ride up. They hurried down the hallway and Kate fumbled with the key as Sam groped her breasts from behind. As the door opened Sam pushed Kate inside and then pulled her to the bed. Sam pulled her shirt over her head and quickly undid her bra. Grabbing Kate's hands, she pulled them to her breasts and moaned as Kate rubbed her nipples.

"I need you too," Kate said. Sam pulled Kate's head down and onto her tits. As Kate began to suck them, Sam cried out with relief. She was so horny she knew she couldn't wait for Tyler. Sam unbuckled her jeans and began to shimmy out of them as Kate continued sucking her tits. Instantly she felt Kate's hand inside her soaking panties, her fingers sliding against Sam's clit and into her aching pussy.

Kate pushed Sam onto the bed and swiftly pulled Sam's jeans off. Sliding her hands up Sam's smooth legs, she brought them inside Sam's panties before quickly pulling them off. Sam spread her legs and Kate climbed onto the bed, lying with her head between Sam's legs. She started licking Sam's pussy, softly at first and then with more pressure. She'd never seen Sam this horny and knew she needed it bad.

As Kate began to lick her clit, Sam started crying out, "Oh fuck! That feels so good! Yes, Kate! Yes! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" Just then Kate heard a beep and the door opened. Lifting her head, she saw Tyler enter the room and stop, unsure what to do.

"Sorry, we got started without you," Kate said.

"Don't stop!" Sam exclaimed, grabbing the back of Kate's head and pushing it onto her pussy. Kate started eating her out again and Sam cried out, "Fuck yeah! Oh, fuck, Kate! Yes! Yes!" Just then Sam's hips bucked and she screamed, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" as she orgasmed. Kate struggled to keep her tongue on Sam's clit but managed to keep licking her, more slowly now, as Sam said breathlessly, "Oh God, that's so good. Oh my God! Oh yeah! Oh my God, Kate. I needed that so bad."

Kate lifted her head and smiled as Sam opened her eyes and gazed down over her gorgeous body at Kate's pretty face, now covered from the nose down with Sam's juices. Kate hopped off the bed and walked over to Tyler. Taking him by the hand, she led him to the bed and said, "I'm sorry we didn't wait for you, but like I said Samantha here was quite horny."

"It's quite alright," Tyler said. "I loved watching. I've never been this turned on." Sam and Kate both glanced at his crotch and saw he was rock hard.

"I'm sure we can help with that," Sam said. "Why don't you help Kate out of her clothes?" Tyler kissed Kate and pulled her shirt up and over her head before undoing her bra and revealing her incredible tits. Then he knelt down and pulled Kate's jeans and panties to her ankles. As Kate stepped out of them, Sam added, "Now why don't you show us that cock of yours?"

Tyler quickly removed his shirt and belt. He unbuckled his shorts while he kicked off his shoes. Letting his shorts drop to his ankles, he stepped out of them and stood before them in just his boxers, his erection tenting them. "I'm a little nervous," he admitted. "It's been a long time since I've been with anyone other than Becky."

"It's okay," Kate said. "Here, I'll help you." She knelt before him and reached up his boxers, rubbing his inner thighs before taking his cock in both hands. She stroked him, rotating her hands slightly as she moved them up and down. After a minute she gently pulled his boxers over his erect shaft and all the way to his ankles. "Sam, why don't you help me with this?" she asked.

Sam got out of the bed and knelt next to Kate. She started to lick and suck Tyler's balls as Kate kissed and licked his cock. "Oh, that feels so good," Tyler said. Kate moved down to his balls, letting Sam have his dick for a while. Sam took his head into her mouth, giving him several shallow sucks before taking him more fully. He was about Matt's size, 6.5 inches, and she could get most of him inside her. Tyler continued to moan, saying, "Oh yeah, that's so good" over and over.

After a few minutes Sam let Kate take over, knowing Tyler would love being deep throated. Moments later he cried out louder. "Oh God, that feels so good!" Sam watched as Kate took all of Tyler into her mouth, pausing as she buried her face in his pubic hair with Tyler's cock in her throat. Seeing Tyler's face contort, Sam knew he was getting close. She put her hands on Kate's face and stopped her.

"Ladies first, right Tyler?" she asked. Kate climbed onto the bed and Tyler knelt over her. "Becky said you're quite talented. Is that true?" Sam asked. Tyler lay on top of Kate and kissed her before working his way down to her tits. As Tyler worked his way down Kate's abs to her pussy, Sam started sucking her tits. She heard Kate moan loudly as Tyler began eating her out. Sam gently licked and sucked Kate's nipples, occasionally reaching down to finger Kate as Tyler paused momentarily.

Sam started rubbing Kate's clit as Tyler fingered her, driving Kate wild. As her orgasm built, Sam removed her hand and let Tyler finish Kate off with his mouth. By the way Kate screamed and her body jerked Sam could tell Becky was right about Tyler. "Holy shit, he's as good as Matt," Kate said as her orgasm subsided and she lay breathless on the bed, Tyler between her legs and Sam next to her.

"Becky's Matt?" Tyler asked.

"Yes," Sam said. "He's my boyfriend and for the past year and a half he's been hooking up with Kate too. Long story short, that's how you ended up here. I've never actually met her, but Becky is an incredible woman. She's turned you two into exquisite lovers."

"I guess something good came of her affair with Matt," Tyler said. "By the way, you two are right. It was my fault. I neglected Becky too much and I can't blame her. But just so you know, I haven't neglected her at all since we got engaged."

"Very good," Kate said. "Time for your reward." She flipped over and put her ass up, inviting Tyler to take her from behind. As he knelt behind her Sam reached down and stroked his cock before guiding it to the entrance of Kate's pussy. Kate moaned as Tyler entered her, slowly at first before thrusting harder and faster.

Sam knelt next to Kate and said, "Fuck her, Tyler! Harder! Harder! Fuck her hard!" Tyler was pounding into Kate wildly, the sound of his waist and thighs hitting her ass filling the room. Kate was screaming with pleasure as Tyler railed her. Sam loved seeing Kate's face contort with pleasure, her tits bouncing and ass jiggling as Tyler pounded her.

Just then Tyler pulled out and said, "You want it too, don't you?" Sam smiled and nodded. She lay on her back and he pressed his hands against the back of her thighs, driving her legs against her chest. Then he plunged into her, his hard cock driving deep inside her wet pussy. Sam started whimpering with pleasure as Tyler pounded away. His stamina was impressive. For the next 20 minutes he alternated between them until, finally, he said, "I need to cum."

"I want you to cum in my pussy," Kate said. She lay on her back and Tyler stood next to the bed. Kate pulled her legs against her chest and Tyler entered her. Now that he was standing, he was able to fuck Kate even harder and she quickly orgasmed just before he thrust deeply, shuddered, and let out a loud groan. Then he slowly pushed into Kate a few more times, driving deep but not like before. Sam knew Kate's pussy was filled with cum and eagerly waited for Tyler to withdraw.

As he did, cum dripped from his cock and his load began leaking from Kate's opening. Sam leaned forward and took Tyler's cock in her mouth, squeezing the last few drops out before turning to go down on Kate. She worked quickly, licking up every drop of cum and easily giving Kate a third orgasm.

Tyler then went down on Sam and, just as Kate said, was every bit as good as Matt. I need to thank Becky again, she thought as she climaxed again. By then satisfied, Kate headed for the bathroom as Sam flipped onto her stomach and let Tyler take her from behind. He pounded away for another 20 minutes, bringing Sam to orgasm a third time before unloading a torrent of semen into her throbbing vagina.

Collapsing onto the bed next to her, Tyler said, "This was incredible. Best night ever."

"Just wait until tomorrow," Kate said, returning from the bathroom. Kate and Sam lay with Tyler between them, their naked bodies touching and their pussies filled with Tyler's sperm. Completely satisfied, they all fell asleep.

The next morning Kate woke up and, disappointingly, found Tyler was already out of bed. She'd hoped to get a taste of his morning wood. She heard the shower running and, since Sam was still asleep, decided to join Tyler. Slipping quietly into the bathroom, she startled Tyler as she opened the fogged-up door and stepped inside. "Mind if I join you?"

"No, not at all," he said. The warm water felt good on her body as she leaned her head back and let it wash over her. She felt Tyler's hands on her breasts just before he pushed her against the wall and kissed her deeply. He squeezed her tits hard before rubbing her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. "Let me feel that tight little pussy," he added as he slid his right hand down her wet, naked body. He slipped his fingers inside and began to penetrate her vigorously.

Kate gasped and spread her legs further apart, her tight ass pressed against the shower wall as Tyler fingered her and the warm water rained down on them. "You like that, don't you?" he said as Kate whimpered, "Yes, I love it." Tyler pressed his body against hers, his erection pressing into her right hip as he moved his fingers up and began rubbing her clit. Kate whimpered louder as she felt herself lose control.

The warm water running over her pussy and Tyler's fingers rubbing her clit combined to unleash another powerful orgasm, one that she hadn't expected to be so intense after three yesterday. Becky deserves a thousand thanks, Kate thought as Tyler slowed down and her orgasm slowly subsided. Just then the door opened, and Sam entered.

"Hey, what are you two doing in here?" she asked as she opened the shower door. Sam stepped inside and Tyler kissed her, pressing Sam against the wall next to Kate. He started sucking and groping her big, firm tits. As he did, Kate knelt down and took his cock into her mouth, making Tyler moan as Kate deep throated him once again.

He surprised her by pulling out. "Ladies first, right?" he said, nudging Kate's head over to Sam's pussy. Kate looked up and saw him squeezing Sam's tits and fingering her nipples as Kate dove in, licking and sucking Sam's clit until she climaxed again. Just as Sam released, Tyler nudged Kate out of the way and bent Sam over so that her hands were on a shelf in the corner of the shower and her ass was in front of Tyler. With his foot he pushed Sam's foot to the right, spreading her legs. "Ready for more?" Tyler asked.

"Oh yeah," Sam moaned. "I need your cock." Tyler slipped his cock into Kate's mouth once more, allowing her to deep throat him a few more times before he took Sam from behind. She gasped as he penetrated her, still excited from the oral pleasure Kate had provided. This time Kate enjoyed the show from her knees, watching Sam's tight ass jiggle as Tyler slammed into her. Sam's tits bounced and her head nearly hit the wall as she struggled to maintain her balance while Tyler fucked her hard from behind.

Kate loved seeing Sam whimper and beg for more. Overcome with pleasure, she had her eyes closed and an intense look on her face. Kate knew Sam loved every minute of it by the way she cried out over and over. Man, she can really take a pounding, Kate thought as Tyler wailed away for a good 15 minutes. Sam screamed as she orgasmed again. Looking up, Kate saw Tyler's face contort as he prepared to deliver another load. Reaching to her left, Kate squeezed Tyler's balls.

Just then he screamed and thrust forward so hard he knocked Sam's head into the wall. His entire body shuddered as he unloaded into her, Kate's hand still on his balls. With a few more light thrusts he emptied them and then staggered as he withdrew just as Kate released her grasp. Weak in the knees, Sam sat on the shelf and Tyler leaned against the wall, both exhausted and barely able to stand.

"Well, I think everyone enjoyed that," Kate said as she stood up and started washing herself.

"I know I did," Tyler said. "That was perfect timing."

"That was phenomenal," Sam said. Stepping out of the shower, Kate wrapped herself in a towel and went back to the room. Moments later Tyler and Sam emerged, both wearing towels. "I ordered breakfast," Kate said. "Help yourself." After they'd finished there was a knock at the door and Kate stood up to answer it. "I think I know who that is," she said excitedly.

Kate pulled the door open to see Becky standing in the hallway, looking incredible in a short, sleeveless black dress that her ample breasts almost popped out of. "Good morning," Becky said. "How is everyone today?"

"Great," Kate said as she squeezed her arm. "Tyler and Sam are inside, and you have nothing to worry about." As Becky entered Tyler ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm so sorry, Becky," he said. "I should've been a better boyfriend. I promise I'll never neglect you like that again or let you get lonely. I feel terrible about it."

"It's okay," Becky said. "I'm sorry too. I should've communicated better rather than having an affair. I promise that will never happen again." They kissed each other and hugged each other tightly for a long while until their embrace finally ended. "You must be Samantha," Becky said. "It's so nice to finally meet you."